View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
Her mind empty, she asked for the last thing that gave her so much pleasure. Without thinking, she obeyed Gersham's order. She flipped over and yelped at the harsh slap to her rear, leaving behind a pins and needle sensation that melted into a gentle warmth. It was not like she was given time to prepare but the amazon did not complain. Her fighting spirit no longer flared as it was continously pounded by these wonderful sensations. Iria's powerful thighs spread willingly and soon she felt him push up underneathe her.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Y-Yessss!" she cried out as the tongue swirled inside her cunt. Her insides immediately clung to the vile appendage as it brought insane levels of stimulation to her system. Nails dug into the ground as her hips bucked against the demon's face. He held onto her tight ass, one had infusing her with heat as the long flexible tongue fucked her insides into mush. Drool dribbled down her chin as Iria stared blankly ahead of her. "Uuuughhhhnnn... M-More... Please more!" she cried, losing herself to the demon's power more and more, "Goddess! Make me cum! So close!" The lewd words left her lips like a natural whore. She could feel it, the fluttering of her insides melting into molten lava. The heat was spreading. There was no stopping it, she would climax soon and it was going to be glorious.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Now she was coming around! Her words, or were they orders, rang out deliciously in his ears as his tongue continued to spear into her, those folds touched upon by his tongue as even more of that essence flowed into her core.

She was close no doubt, and Gersham was robbing her mind of her senses. A part of him delighted in this much control over her senses as her hips dipped down at his face. Greedily his tongue swarmed against her collecting those sweet juices.

His ungauntleted hand slid to the crack of her ass infusing that warmtht as it moved against her. Though he sucked those finger clean of her juices earlier they were still moist with his salivia. He pressed on against her back door then, still moist with his own saliva he pressed that digit into her, radiating that arousing chemical from that contact as well so she would get doses in both her ass and pussy as he took each.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

"Ahhhhhnnnnn! Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn! Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! I'm cuuuummmmiiiinng!" she screamed as the saliva covered pushed deep into her ass. The arousing effect of his saliva soaked into every cell in her body. Every ounce of her being was devoted this moment of release as she climaxed. The heat sundered her will and soul. Eyes rolled back into whites as hot juices endlessly gushed out onto the monster's hungry lips. Milk spurt like fountains from her engorged udders. It felt as if every part of her body was suffering its own orgasm.

The chime sounds the end of the match. The rumbling of roars and cheers of approval echoed off the arena walls as the crowds went ballistic. They chanted Gersham's name over and over again. They no longer cared about how Iria fought hard but how hard she can break. They wanted to see more, they want to see this strong fighter broken again and again. Recordings of the match were already being made for entertainment and training purposes. The ADD would no doubt come across some of these videos of one of their stronger agents be completely and utterly tamed in battle by an alien beast.

The climax lasted longer and longer. Each lash and long lick of Gersham's tongue produced another orgasm before the first could even end. Her strength and stamina came right out of her as each stroke left her entire body violently spasming. Needless to say, Gersham's victory was complete and total.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

That chime sounded the end of his fun, at least for now. He eagerly awaited the back room, eagerly awaited more of this as he jabbed his finger into her ass a few more times as he drank up as much of her essence as possible. So much so that he had to wiggle out from under her after a moment least he drown in that fluid of a release.

He grinned and licked her essence off of his lips.

This has only begun, Iria. He whispered into her ear. The chime may have sounded but he had yet to rupture, on her, in her, it did not matter. He yearned for more and was quite hard and most of all eager to keep playing.

Of course he figured their fun out back would be broadcast out her though he figured he would either be made until the rest of the entertainment finished up for the evening or at least a few fights passed to get them both cleaned up.

An assessment of his injuries told him that he didn't do as badly this time around. His ribs were bruised but at least not broken this time and their was a fire that coursed though his chest. His wing was the worse of it though he had assumed that it would brake given the blows he expected it to ward off.

Gersham was the sort that didn't mind getting hurt as long as he landed in return. Often he sought to mitigate the effects of attacks, today he had managed to do that though he was uncertain if that was because he had gotten a lot better over the last few months or just managed to get lucky. Either way he was not complaining about it!

Recordings of the days events would be sold and more than one copy of this would get to the ADD not that he minded them. Save for here he had not yet involved himself in any of their affairs as of yet.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair drawing her up to her feet. Get cleaned up, I will fuck you thoroughly afterwards.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Iria's body was still twitching as juices puddled between her thighs. She layed sprawled there on the arena floor. The demon whispered into her ears though the only response was faint moans. No one was home in that bruised head of hers. The crowds were still roaring as they took pictures of the fallen amazon laying in a pool of her own cum. The demon did not seem to care as he checked his injuries out in the middle of the arena. When he turned his attention back to Iria, the amazon was still twitching there on the floor.

Her eyes were dull and half lidden as the beast lifted her up by the hair. Her feet rested on the floor but it was apparent she had no strength in them. Gersham was very thorough and breaking her and it showed. She merely groaned though it was doubtful she was all there as he gave her orders. Releasing the amazon's hair would cause her body to sway weakly before collapsing onto the arena floor. The crowds laughed at the weak exhausted amazon. The climax and drained everything from her and yet her entire body was still tingling and burning with desire due to the demon's powers.

The gates open and two guards enter the arena to take the amazon to be cleaned up. They each grabbed and arm and lifted her upper body up but left her legs dragging along the floor. They ensured that her body was facing the audience, seeing her heaving and glistening body as her head remained hanging forward in her own cleavage. Gersham would be able to get tended to as his name was still being chanted as he left. Magic or not, the crowds did not seem to care at this point when results like these were achieved.

The injuries were many but not serious on the amazon as they tended to bruised muscles and bones. The medics healed her as much as possible with their given time limit before ordering the slave to see to the victor. A nice gold collar with chain leash was put around her neck as well as matching shackles on her wrists. The bindings would further beat down her pride though it was perhaps unnecessary now that Iria's mind was in slave mode.

The door to the waiting room opened as the amazon's nude and oiled body came into view. She would see if Gersham was here before stepping in. If he was present, she would kneel before him with her eyes submissively. The process was very similar to the previous time she was defeated making it seem like a routine the gladiatrix slave went through with every defeat. "I am here, Master," she said softly, "How may I serve you?"

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Given that his injuries weren't too severe this time and the wonders of the arena's nano technology, his wing was being seen to even know. Ther burning in his chest stopped before the crowds stopped chanting his name and the next match began. His ribs still ached a little but he was confident that they would heal up in time.

He was in the process of turning on the camera and looking over the toys when she entered and knelt before him.

Such a piety that she wasn't his own slave he thought though for now she deffered to him as Master. He knew that wouldn't be the case when next they met though he doubted that he would have to work as hard to brake her down next time.

Now the alien had told him that he would tell them when the live feed would begin though why waste time before the audience got to see? He did not want to begin with anything too elaborate but knew that a good dick sucking was in order. She was kneeling before him already and he so badly wanted to cum that he wasn't oing to wait! It served the dual purpose of letting him endure a little longer for his second orgasm.

Everything he did tended to be calculated. A hand reached down stroking her cheek infusing it with that warmth. The manacles on her wrists where perhaps unncessary and he instructed the guards to remove them before they departed no doubt to the closest monitor they could find.

A piety that you are already owned but in this moment I will be your Master. Now, we still have a little time before the feed begins and since you're already on your knees use that pretty little mouth of yours until we begin,

Character Listing

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm

The extra weight fell from Iria's wrists, leaving only the gold collar and leash that shined as much as her voluptuous form. Gersham had been waiting for her in the chamber and reached down to stroke her cheek. The heat made her eyes widen was that lovely sensation bubbled inside her brain. A soft moan left her as the amazon found herself leaning into her Master's touch. He mentioned something about a feed which Iria had no clue about nor did she really care. As a slave, it was not her business to know unless she needed to.

The first order was clear enough as the busty slave sat up on her knees and approached the monster's crotch. She carefully removed the thick erect phallus from any clothing or sheath it was in. For a few moments, she found herself staring at the member as it oozed precum. Her mouth watered and already memories of this cock that conquered her flowed through her thoughts. "Oh Master, you are so big," she whispered in a heated voice. She did not waste time teasing it, bringing both her heavy tits up to wrap around the molten rod. "Mmm..." she washed the demon's tip with her tongue before swallowing an inch or two of the wonderful member into her mouth. Her breasts rolled up and down, smothering the meat with her luscious mounds. She sucked long and deep as her body remembered the taste of this particular Master. Her tongue jabbed at his opening, trying to bring that needing cock to bliss as quickly as possible.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

He gazed down at her subservient form as she did as commanded, those large orbs forming a tunnel for his shaft as she sought to rub the flesh against him stimulating him with that quick friction as she took the tip of him inside of her mouth.

There was no teasing and it felt particularly wonderful being inside that tight warmth. The door of the waiting room opened just then and the alien was about to tell him that the feed would be broadcasting in two minutes but seeing how the pair had just begun he did not inerupt them.

Gersham knew what the presence of the man meant of course but right now he didn't care as the slit of his penis was being prodded by her tongue.

He needed this! God he needed this and the little flick was enough to chisel away at the damn that held back his own desires for he flooded her mouth suddenly, a groan roaring from his lips as he seized the back of her head and held her closer to his crotch.

Drink it all! He gasped out, not expecting that he had been so worked up anticipating this moment. He had not expected to cum this quickly but he was not complaining. The feed would cut in after the blow job while they were in the midst of something but he did not care as she milked him dry before he pulled back some and gazed down at her,

His chest had been rising and falling, his moist cock quivering as he took a quick moment to stuff himself back into his pants. Good slave ...

He extended a hand down to her and helped her up as he lead her to a pair of shackles dangling from the wall. He shackled her in as he grapped handfuls of her breasts and squeezed. I will be kind enough to let you select how we begin today, I am rarely so generous.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am

"Mmph... Mmm..." She groaned as she rolled her heavy tits around the rock hard shaft. Being in contact with the demon's flesh left her at the mercy of the creature's power to manipulate her desires. Pleasure and need filled her brain and chest causing her breast to feel even heavier and tighter. The act of giving her Master head was giving her so much pleasure that juices were already lightly trickling down her inner thigh.

Her advances did not go unnoticed as the beast roared and the cock swelled inside her mouth. The monsterous member erupted, pumping load after load of hot demonic seed into her mouth. The amazon did not have to be told as she was already gulping down mouthfuls, trying her best to not let a single drop escape her. The pleasure continued to roll through her senses, leaving her light headed as her eyes became glassy. When the demon finished, she would slowly lick his shaft and tip, cleaning him entirely before sitting back on her knees.

The amazon was panting softly like a dog in heat. Her entire body was tingling with delight and she yearned to remain in this creature's presence. Gersham helped the slave up and was led by the leash towards another set of shackles. Apparently the demon had his own preferences when it came to bindings. She allowed herself to be bound to the wall, pulling gently at her bonds. The feeling of bondage and helplessness settled in as she felt a thrill roll up her spine. "Uhhhnnn!" she moaned as both her tits were grabbed and squeezed. Her body arched. Thin jets of milk spurt forth from both teats, her tanks apparently full with that wonderful mammary milk.

Her body writhed in her bonds, rubbing her hardening nipples against Gersham's palms. "Thank you Master," she cooed softly, already knowing what she wanted, "Please... Break me like you did before. Tame me, make me yours." Iria could not hold back her desires in her state. The demon no doubt knew how effective breaking and taming an amazon was. It helped in his second match but was limited. But now, her warrior side was tamed leaving behind the slave that yearned to be taken by the dominant being before her. Even if she fought this, deep down there was always that sexual yearning that made submission and defeat irresistable.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 am

Milk splattered between his fingers and a little got onto him. The feed picking up as she answered his request. He leaned forward, licking at a nipple and dabbing his tongue with some of that sweet milk.

Very well ... He grinned then walked away, his trio of eyes searching until he settled in on the cat o nine tails that he took up in his hands. Her breasts were leaking and alreay he could smell her arousal as he returned to her.

He looked at her, taking in that nude form, watching the rhythm of her breathing. She had a good Master or in this case Masters, he did not know or care about those particulars. He had heard that she was once an agent of the ADD and he wondered briefly how she was captured … she was strong of course so he figured she was working on something alone and got into trouble. It was unlikely that she was working with a group or if she were at the time she must have been separated. He did not really care, he just found himself curious at that moment.

He flick the nine tails against her breasts, lightly at first though he deliberately moved so that she would squirt him with the milk of those mamaries should he force a stream of liquid from her. He smacked her again, a little harder with that tool.

Clearly you have been beaten before, made to submit. He pinched a nipple with a hand and tugged. There were no steel covering his hands now, the gauntlets were gone and he infused that nipple as he tugged and twisted a little.

Yet, Slave, how often have you looked forward to your complete and utter defeat?

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 am

She nearly squealed with glee as the tongue flicked over one of her engorged teats. The amazon's body trembled from the sensation as the saliva soaked into her body and infused her with more vile lust. Her wish was granted but she was a bit confused by his walking away. Then her eyes widen at his return with cat o nine tails in hand. The defeated gladiatrix sagged a bit in her bonds, her slave training ensuring she looked as weak and vulnerable as possible. Seeing the weapon, Iria squirmed, pulling at her bonds though with no intention of breaking free even if she could.

The first strike cause a yelp of shock while the second was much firmer, sending stinging welt across the swollen globe. "Nngh!" she whimpered and tried to pull away from the whip only to be grabbed by the nipple. "Ahhhnnn!" Her body arched as pure lust pumped into a single point in her body. Milk began to spurt freely from the rapidly throbbing nipple. With a tug, she had her breast having its own form of climax. The pain, the pleasure, it was intoxicating as she found herself leaning into his wonderful touch.

The question was unexpected but she could not lie. "Mmm... I always dream of being taken by someone so strong and... hard," she moaned, "Every battle is an... uhnnn... an opportunity to have... to have... that." Whether that was the true Iria or what was implanted in her head by her Mistress was unknown though it was doubtful any monster really cares or considers that.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 am

He really didn't care, only that the question allowed him to gauge how she was coming along. His third eye allowed him to see the truth in things and if she spoke a bold faced lie he would know, he knew that he would have to work at her a little harder. Lie or not it really did not matter. He was planning on thoroughly “teaching” her her place, so in effect it only mattered that those words were captured on this broadcast, this recoring that would no doubt inspire other monsters in an effort to dominate and control her this much, especially since he was by far the strongest of the lot out there.

As he swatted her, as he stood deliberately so those mamaries spilled onto him that gave him the excuse he needed, not that he really needed one as it was.

You have dirtied your Master, Slave! He stripped off the simple shirt that he was wearing tossing it aside as he moved from the projectory of her tits then slapped her again with the impliment. Did I give you permission to do so? And for that you shall be punished.

He strolled away, grinned at something as he placed the cat o nine tails down then walked back to her affixing the nipple clamps onto her next.

There. That should do for now. Such the slut to want to be dominated so thoroughly. Had I not known better I would say that you would be in the habit of throwing matches though how fun would that be if you just let anyone do it. I bet you want my hard cock inside that pussy of yours, correct? You want it bad don't you? You're already wet between the thighs.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:06 am

She did not even know cameras were recording though it would not matter to her. Serving the victor was a normal occurence for all gladiatrix. The whips came cracking down. The woman cried out as each left a searing mark on her once unmarked body. The blows came harder and harder until milk began to spurt from her other nipple. Some fell onto the demon's shirt and he suddenly snapped at the helpless woman. Even if it was not her fault, the slave accepted the blame as she whimpered and cried out from the cruel smacks of the whip.

"Ahhhnnn! I... I'm sorry, Master! I did not mean to!" she cried out. Gersham took it upon himself to remedy the issue as he came back with clamps which sealed the woman's flow of milk from both of those heavy jugs. He then started speaking of being a slut and throwing matches. Heat rose in her cheeks as the accusation. "N-No! I... I would never do that, Master!" she said quickly, "The arena would not tolerate that." The topic quickly changed to the cock that was just in Iria's mouth before the broadcasting began. Iria swallowed hard as he noticed how wet she was. "Y-Yes, Master..." she stammered, nodding in agreement, "Please fuck your slave. I miss your cock so much."

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:16 am

Oh, I know you don't throw matches. Had I not realized that before hand I might have been inclined to think just that. No matter though, you are here now in any case.

He was not concerned with that, his body ached telling him that she tried though this time she came up short. The last time she had even managed to win and he had been confident enough to figure if she did throw matches she would have thrown that one too.

But they quickly left the subject behind them as he moved on, his third eye let him realize the truth in the matter there as it were. Just as it was telling him she was being truthful now. She wanted it alright.

See, such a slut! No, I am not yet going to reward you after you had soiled me, not until you beg.

He walked back to the wall, looked at a variety of vibrators but settled on one of the large dildos instead that had been smeared with bumps and ridges. If you beg I will consider it Slave … but first ...

He rubbed the tip of that dildo against her slit, working it steadily back and forth as he reached down to her pearl with the opposite hand rubbing against it as he lightly pressed the toy an inch inside her.

And don't even consider moving, Slave!

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:34 am

The amazon was relieved to hear her Master believed she gave it her all. Her answer alone was not enough to receive her Master's cock though as her past failings came back to haunt her. The demon went to the walls of toys and torture devices and returned with a large bumpy dildo. Though she wanted the demon's member inside her, her horny body could take just about anything at this point. The requirement now was that she beg her Gersham to fuck her and even then it was not a sure thing.

Even if it is a slight chance, Iria leapt at it. Or at least she would have if it were not for the fingers now rubbing her clitoris. The demon's dark power infused the now swelling nub. "Uhhhnnn... M-Master..." she groaned, arching her body. She wanted to grind her hips but the monster's next order made her freeze. Her entire body trembled, fighting her own urges as the dildo traced her netherlips. More lust pumped into the erect pearl. It was pulsing rapidly and swollen enough to stroke easily. Her insides were quivering as juices flowed freely down her inner thighs. To the audience it would have looked like she had just been fucked by a nice thick cock to produce the amount of nectar pouring from her trembling cunt. That was how much power Gersham had over the amazon's body, controlling her deepest urges with a touch of a finger.

"M-Master... Uhhnnn... Please... I need..." she moaned, wave after wave pure lust seeping into the clitoris and crashing into her loins, "I need your cock... Please fuck me, Master! Ahhhhhnnnn! Please! You are driving me insane! Fuck me! Please fuck me, Master! Haaaahhhnnnn!" Iria was gasping for breath. She tried not to move but already her knees were wobbling and growing weak as the demon easily dominated her by gently rubbing her clitoris that was now in throbbing in erotic agony.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next