View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Rubber Match (for Iria) 

Post Re: Rubber Match (for Iria)
You are not use to begging, Slave. A good job but I think you can do better … still you did not listen and I cannot reward that ... He was refering to the movement of her knees of course and the finger against her clit lightly slapped them to let her know that he had witnessed this.

At the same time he thrust that dildo forward, it would have to do for the time being as it did not seem as if he were going to take her body just yet.

It must have been a 12” dildo and in one fell swoop he pressed it inside her, twirling that dildo inside that wet core as he knelt down, gribbing her hip to keep her stable and he balanced as his tongue flicked out abainst her clit again, swishing about it as he breathed in the aroma of her body as his hand moved against her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 am

"Uhhhnnn... S-Sorry... Uhhnn... M-Master..." she whimpered, given a brief moment to breathe as the hand left her clitoris. The swollen bulb of nerves was visibly twitching as if it were a tiny phallus trying to cum. Every twitch sent pure electric jolts of bliss through her loins. There was no stopping the roaring flames of lust melting her insides right now. Any woman feeling what she was feeling right now would be on her knees.

"Aiiiiiiieeeeee!" Her scream echoed off the walls as the foot long cock plunged right into her yearning folds. It enter with an audible slurp as juices began to squirt around invading member. She could not hold back as she came. Hands kept her from sagging further against her bonds but that only pumped more pleasure into her body. Then the cruel demon proceeded to wash her throbbing clit with that vile saliva. "Auuuugh!" she climaxed again and again. Her clitoris was the size of a small thumb now, soaking in the demon's advances. Each swish of that tongue produced another orgasm as Iria's body spasmed and jolt, held up only by her bonds and her Master's hands. Dull eyes gazed off into space, the cameras taking in lost sexual daze on the woman's face. "Ahhhnnnn... Augh! C-Can't... St-Stop... Cumming!" she screamed as she continued to squirt juices out around the thick toy inside her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 am

Gersham grinned at those cries, cries of her defeat and of his victory. Her clit was quit large now, throbbing as if it were about to explode as his tongue swept over her clit again and again keeping her on this torturous high as the toy and his hand had been smeared in her own juices.

He stopped for a second. Seems as if you needed that. Such a mess.

He drew the toy out of her quivering body as he unfastened one manacle then the other as she slumped to the ground. The floor damp with her release as he gazed down at her with stern eyes.

Now clean it up with your tongue, Slave! He waited for her to comply and if she did he would stride behhind her rubbing the tip of that dildo against her ass toying with it with that thick and wet toy smeared in her own juices.

Do you wish for this toy to fuck you like the slut that you are?

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 am

The woman gasped for air, each breath filling her senses with the smell of her own sex. Cheeks were flushed a soft crimson as the demon made his snide remark. She let forth a cry as the thick dildo slurped right out of her still twitching folds. The aftershocks of countless orgasms left Iria drained for the moment. The demon undid her bonds, first one then the other. Her arm fell limp to her side before the rest of her collapsed into a puddle of her own sexual nectar. "Uhhhhnnnn..." the floor was not particularly soft as her body hit the floor with a wet slap.

"Y-Yes... Master..." she said faintly, shakily rising onto her hands and knees. The gladiatrix was still dizzy from all the heat and lust injected into her body. It was hard to think, to focus. She bent down, dragging her tongue over the puddle as she tasted her own musky juices. With how much she came, she had alot of work ahead of her. The demon was not interestedin helping though as he started rubbing the giant rod against her tight ass. "Uhnn..." every panted breath ended in a moan as her body tingled from a massive afterglow, "Please, fuck me, Master..." Though weary, she would happily accept her Master's rod. It was what she was striving for afterall, to have that hot thick meat deep inside her womb.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 am

Oh he was well aware that long ago the drug of arousal had slammed into her but he was going to make her waot. He knew he wanted to fuck her but at the same time he wanted her humiliation to be thorough, to show that he completely and utterly dominated her as she propped there on hands and knees licking at the floor, trying to clean up her own juices. Some of her juices had already absorbed into the stone.

While she worked he did too, swirling the tip of that dildo against her assm making her slick there as he used her own juices as a lubricant. Normally he would not have cared too much about the lube but the toy had been smeared and so far she proved to be obident. He pressed it an inch or two inside her, moving the toy slowly inside her seeing how much she could take of it.

Such a slut! You want me to fuck your ass with this? Say when ... he kept pushing the dildo deeper inside her, his erection still throbbing as it never truly subsided despite firing off in the warmth of her mouth already.

Oh, he was nearly ready to fuck her, she was ready now but he was still playing with her not knowing when he would have such an opportunity again.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 am

There was certainly no pleasant taste involved when licking a stone floor. But the slave obeyed as always. As long as her life and body was not threatened, Iria would not resist her temporary Master. She continued to drag her tongue along the smooth floor. Gersham started twisting the dripping sex toy. Her body tensed at the sensation of rubbing up against her anus but did not dare pull away.

Slowly, the demon pushed in. He was far less brutal compared to when he fucked her pussy. Her tight muscles clinged to the invader but each twist and push forced more of the long rod inside the amazon. "Nngh... Uhhnn... Ooohh..." Nails dragged across the floor as her anus was spread wide open by the toy. Another inch slipped inside, then another. Her body felt like it would be ripped open as the demon kept pushing more of into her. Iria's bare feet kicked the floor as she gasped and groaned. Despite the noise, she tried her best to continue licking up her juices. Soon the entire rod was inside. Every motion of her hips caused those bumps and ridges to grind against her sensitive inner walls. "Oh Goddess..." she moaned out loud.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

He figured that Iria would not complain, that she would not tell him to stop given the submissive state that she was in. Her ass wedged opened, her own juices clinging to the dildo even as her walls tighly clung to it as he pressed it aainst her. He drew it back slowly so she felt each bump on that toy, each inch, he pulled it nearly out of her then back inside just as slow. He watched as the toy disappear inside her ass, even watched her struggle to keep cleaning the stone floor as best as she could. It would take some time and so he rested a hand on her ass check, slapping it first before resting it against her.

Quicker! The sooner you finish, the sooner I will fuck you … oh, your so useless, fucking forget about it!

He grabbed her by the back of the hair as he pulled the toy out of her ass and tossed it aside before he quickly turned her about and laid her on her back before him.

Spread your legs already! He commanded, eager to feel her again. Waiting for her to finish cleaning would take to long and his fingers worked to free those nipples from their clamps so that he could take a drink.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 am

Making contact with the woman's ass, the demonic heat pumped into her already tingling body. "Uhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." she grunts and groans as the long thick dildo slowly pushed in and out of her tight anus. Iria could feel every bump, every ridge dragging along her sensitive passage. With how aroused she was already, being ass fucked would have eventually sent her to bliss. Any discomfort or pain was quickly being replaced by demonic lust and pleasure as every time she licked the floor, the dildo ground against her inner walls.

"Ahh!" Iria was yanked up onto her knees. The toy pulled out of her body, letting a rush of cool air enter her abused passage. The demon could not wait any longer. The slave was thrown onto the floor, laying in a puddle of her own sexual fluids as her Master barked out orders. "Yes, Master!" she cried out, parting her thighs while the clamps were removed. Her nipples were pulsing with aching agony as hot blood tried to engorge the tender peaks. "Please, Master! I need you so badly!" she moaned with anticipation. Her thighs part even further, not wishing to hinder what was coming one bit.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 pm

He was hungry indeed and had wanted this. Such a loovely site to lord over her just then as she laid in a pool of her owm sexual juices as she made space for him eagerly between those thighs as she parted her legs.

Gersham removed the clamps, his mouth falling to one tit then the other as he sucked and encouraged both the blood flow back into her nipples and the milk straight out of her body. For a brief moment as his hands mauled her breasts he wondered why she was laxtating, she had before and that was months back, indicating that there might have been some form of pregnancy but this was months removed and she still was.

Maybe her Masters kept her in such a state some how, maybe she was a near human with a different psyilogy than humans, he really didn't care as the burning lusts were fueling him on as that sweet milk washed over his tongue.

He had one hand roaming over a breast as another worked to free him from his pants. Upon accomplishing that he guided himself to the heat of her entrance. There was no teasing, just him shoving himself straight into paradise, a full thrust with his hips!

Oh, welcome home Gersham! She felt so great around him and clearly he would have been undone with that single thrust into her if he had not had her see to him earlier.

He took a moment to get use to this heat, gazing down into her eyes a moment before going back to her breasts.

You can move now, Slave.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 pm

"Uuuuuuuhhhnnnnn..." The woman's voluptuous form arched upwards, thrusting those mountainous orbs right into her Master's face. Milk flowed into those wonderful lips as he greedily fed upon the defeated gladiatrix. Pleasure rolled in never ending waves over her luscious mounds. Arms wrapped around the demon's body, clinging for dear life as her entire body began to quiver with wanton anticipation. The monster seemed to enjoy drinking the woman's milk. He could thank her Mistress for that alteration to her body. She produced milk without being pregnant and could work as a suitable human dairy cow if so desired.

Eyes fluttered and rolled back as her other breast was mauled by a free hand. So much physical contact was leaving the amazon drowning in lust and things have not even started yet. The moment that flaming tip pressed against her dripping wet entrance, her world froze. One powerful thrust and her Master was deep inside those clinging depths. "Aiiiiiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed, the cameras showing all the footage as her entire body began to twitch violently. Those lips, hands, and now cock were pumping neverending lusts into the human's helpless body. Her pussy was melting around the pounding hips of her Master. Her hips could only respond in kind, bucking madly as she impaled herself over and over on the demonic meat.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh, she definitely did her job well. Gersham had no complaints and she knew her role when she had lost. It might not have happened all too often, not like this any way though he was pleased that he was able to do it.

His lips adhered greedily to a breast, drinking her milk as his hand squeezed her other breast hard enough to get milk to dribble out of that teat and flow over her breast before halting what he was doing and licking at that very essence that spilled from her. He went back to the first breast alternating continously between the two as this was broadcast into the arena.

His body swept into her own producing those luscious cries that filled his ears and spilled out over the audio feeds in the arena for all to watch.

Yes, she felt sweet against him and he chose then to not only speed up but grind against her with the appex of each thrust into her core hoping to mash her clit in the process.

He groaned as this little piece of heaven. Her arms about him, not trying to strangle him into unconsciousness or fighting for an advantage of some sort but to keep him close in some fashion as he continually joined their bodies in that moment, small groans reverberating about her tit as he sucked on it, his hot member sliding inside that slickness as he pressed it down into her core ...

Character Listing

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 pm

"Haaahhhnnn! Ahhhnnnn! Oooohhhhnnn!" The amazon's sweating body was completely devoted to sex. Every writhe of her hips and lovely form caused the cock inside her to grind into one wall then another. Milk drained into the monster's hungry mouth, hardly shrinking as the intense lust infused into them ensured more hot blood swelled those bountiful melons. That molten heat was spreading everywhere. Her mind, body, and soul were all melting away before the demonic lusts filling her endlessly.

Her legs wrapped around the monster's waist, pulling him into her as he thrusts. Her entire body was left trembling with each long stroke. Every jab at her cervix left her mind empty as it happened again and again, each thrust gaining a bit more purchase into the woman's very core. Iria's cries grew more breathless as she was left gasping desperately for air. Drool trickled out of the corners of her mouth as glassy eyes stared up into the ceiling. Their bodies were one, so much contact was infusing her with so much of that intoxicating heat. She wanted to hold back a little, wait for her Master to finish but she just couldn't.

Eyes rolled back in their sockets as hot juices and contracting folds reveal the next series of orgasms. Iria's body clung for dear life, sucking the monster's cock into her body and never letting go. She wanted to be fucked, to be used until there was nothing left of her. Milk spurt out of both nipples like tiny fountains, soaking her chest with her own mammary milk. There was no going back as each orgasm sent her mind deeper into the abyss with no light in sight.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:10 pm

The press of he body all around him was so inviting as she tighting against him forcing a groan out of his lips that resounded agains one of the peaks of her body. The demon devoured that globe, feeling milk splurt up inside that hungry mouth as he touched up her.

His thrusts had been urged on by her legs as she pulled him down against her. He was being urged to move against her, quicker now as she surrounded his body in more ways than one as he groaned against the build up of pleasure.

The throbbing of her senses about him only told him that she was being driven senseless. That caused him to hold back that heat that spiraled though him, building up in his loins. Oh, he was not through with her just yet and struggled to hold back the waves of pleasure that threatened to burst inside her, the tip of his shaft dribbling pre-cum inside her, he throbbed against her walls as he moved uicker and quicker aainst her.

His hands pressed into her own, pressing them back into the ground as he danced against her, eyes pressed closed, heat cocked back it was uncertain as to how much longer that he would hold out …

He grunted, biting down softly on the tit that had been captured in his mouth though he had not broken the skin. Some might say that nip was only to mark her temporarily as his or to stiffle the groan that floated out from his lungs. He was closer now, especially as her senses left her, his body grinding up against her's as she pulled him down into it, one hand settling down on her hip to try to stabilize her in some fashion to the ground making it easier to plunge into those inviting folds that she brought him into. His mouth left her tit, leaving it marred by her own milk and his saliva.

You like it slut! Yet I did not give you permission to cum, did I? He slapped her cheek with a hand, his eyes closing briefly as he was pulled down into her again. Then it happened, he ruptured inside her, his shaft bursting as she buried it inside her, that sweet essence shooting into her, flowing into her depths …

He groaned and shuddered atop her. He supposed that he could not fault her as he made a few more thrusts into her core until he was too sensitive to continue, laying against her with a deep gasp as he grinned at Iria then.

Remember your reward for a good fight my dear ...

Character Listing

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 am

The cock churned her insides, each pump of their hips produced a lewd sound of slurping juices. Iria could feel the cock swelling inside her, threatening to rip her inside in half. Every second her Master was inside her made her body hotter, yearning for more. She could not stop as surges of pure heat shot up through her very soul. Blank eyes fluttered, completely lost and drowning in the pleasures the demon infused into her body. There was no stopping until the demon was satisfied. As long as she remained in contact with that cock inside her, she was climaxing non stop.

A hard slap sent her head snapping to the side but that did not stop her weak gasps and groans. It hurt her but her brain could not even register it over the bliss rolling through every nerve in her body. Milk continued to dribble and spurt from her tits even after the beast had finished his feast. None of it mattered to Iria anymore though. All that matter was the molten seed now pumping endlessly into her very womb. She wailed out in total escasy, her mind becoming whitewashed before the massive orgasm destroying her.

When the demon had finished pumping his load, Iria's arms and legs were limp. They slid off his body, hitting the now soaked floor with another wet slap. Her eyes were blank as drool dribbled down her chin. Her body continued to tremble and twitch, the demon still pumping his heat into her body as he whispered into her ear. Yes, she was rewarded for her defeat. She could not resist this beast and his power over her body. Eyes half lidden, it did not look like anyone was home in Iria's head, finally able to black out after countless orgasms in quick succession and all of it was caught on camera.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 am

He drew out of her slowly as her body became limp beneath him delighting in every second that he had been within her. He had been more than pleased to have humbled her here today. He eagerly awaited for this for months now and as unconsciousness claimed her he would eagerly await their next encounter in the arena.

There were few challenges that he had found in the other competitors as he stood up and fixed himself in his pants. He seized his milk stained shirt from off of the ground, thought then tossed it onto the chest of the defeated warrior.

Something to remember this moment by? The moment where she had allowed her confidence to fool her, to get the better of her. True she had bested him in her kind of fight though where he refrained from using magic but in a fight such as this where there was a mix between the two he had been more dominant.

He had no doubts that her Masters would allow her to play again. The crowds loved this. She loved it, as did he. But there were matters to tend too first. He had to get his hands on one of these DVDs before they all sold out. He wasn't up to par with all this technology but for this he would learn. And thus he left her there in a puddle of her own release, a glance down at her quivering, unconscious form.

Gersham yearned for that day when he would met her again. Perhaps he would have a word with her Masters after he got a hold of one of those DVDs to set something up, next moth perhaps … and thus he had left her there as that thought fluttered through his mind.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7