View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Broken (for Iria) 

Post Re: Broken (for Iria)
The monster tried to crush her but the amazon was showing her might as she regained her senses. The crowds cheered on Gersham but he was struggling to keep hold of the gladiatrix. Or at least he was having trouble until he decided to sneak a kiss right on the woman's lips. Iria's eyes went wide as that wonderful heat pumped directly into her brain. "Mmm..." she moaned into the embrace, her body going slack as the demon tightened his hold on her once more.

Her wide eyes slowly lost focus and grew half lidden as the embrace continued. She felt her breasts press up against the monster, squeezing tighter and tighter but she did not care. The amazon warrior felt his hardened member pressed against her thigh. Fantasies of the previous defeat played over her thoughts, strengthened by the stimulation she suffered before the match began. Her arms fell limp her sides as the squeezing continued.

If he was not so forceful with his grab, she would have succumbed at that moment. But the pain from being bearhugged woke her from her sexual daze. She began to muscle free again only to have Gersham change targets. The black latex ripped easily and exposed her swollen teat. "Ahhhnnn..." each lick sent shivers from head to toe. For a few moments, she only trembled as Gersham licked the now throbbing nipple over and over again. "Nngh!" A final push finally freed her from the demon but the damage had already been done.

Iria was on her knees. Her insides were fluttering. The demonic heat had infused her thoughts and left her entire body yearning for more of that wonderful addicting touch. A hand reached up to her now exposed breast, squeezing it and moaning softly. WIthout thinking, her gloved hand began to slowly stroke it as her other hand rested on her lower belly. Juices trickles down her inner thighs, renewed by this wanton need to be defeated again and again by this powerful demon.

Slowly, the busty warrior rose to her feet. She brought up her hands to defend herself but her stance was far less steady now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:05 am

Gersham always seemed to press to much and when the fight may have left the gladiatrix it came snapping back with the continued onslaught of pain, Such was the case in the past, such was the case now as she managed to pushe him away.

He struggled to get to his feeet quickly expecting that Iria would have already bbeen up by this stage and pressing in on him though that demonic lust, that aphrodisiac took hold on her moreso than it had in the past it seemed.

Still he did not rush to take advantage of the situation instead he found himself stuporfied in that he was watching what she was doing to herself as if he had been caught up in a trance.

He only managed to taste a little bit of that milk that ran out from that teat though he watched her … he knew the will to fight was not there for her and he did not know whether that had disinterested him or not.

Having such command over her senses was pleasing and while he loved entertaining fights she clearly knew how to entertain him after a fight. He was please that he had managed to brake her down this far though as she weakly stood exhibitionist hour was over but it gave him time to catch his breath as he took a knee and chanted quickly as he slapped his hands to the ground sending a shockwave thtrough the sands at her that, if it connected with her would explode in a shower of sand a concussive attack to be certain, nothing too lethal as he pulled back immensely on the magical energies that could be used to sunder castle walls at full strength.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:37 am

Though her body was yearning, Iria was still as stubborn as ever. The loud clap and rumbling of the ground itself brought her focus to the incoming attack. She dove over the shockwave and towards Gersham. The amazon warrior rolled back onto her feet and immediately swung a roundhouse kick at the monster's head. She would follow the kick with a turn sidekick towards the creature's ribs. The motions caused that one breast to bounce and sway freely, giving the crowds plenty of eye candy to watch as the gladiatrix desperately tried to resist this beast.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:57 pm

There was still fight in her of course as his head found out a short time later, a hand cluthing at his temple as he staggered back, part growl, part groan he brought his wing up to fend against the kick that had been leveled towards his ribs.

He was seeing spots from that kick and for a moment he took his focus off of the prize or rather he didn't take his focus off of the prize so to speak so this present a problem.

Gersham tried to clear his vision a little as he backed up, chanting almost instinctively as the quarter sized piec of goo materialized in his hand.

Once he was ready once he completed the enchantment he would press forward leadin with that wing at first then drawing it back to use that slime, that green goo that now envelopped that gauntlet. When the wing drew back he would be ready to strike and strike he would.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm

His confidence was allowing Iria to get in more hits than she probably should have. The amazon could only do her best to focus on the battle and not the yearning in her loins. But her offense could not build any momentum as the demon's wings ensured that any attack would be stopped. If they could stop her hammer, they could stop her kicks with little issue.

While using the wing to cover himself, the amazon's fist hit nothing but a solid steel wall. Of course that did not stop her from trying until her opponent launched his counterattack. Gersham's wing swung like another weapon, forcing Iria to back away. With such a large wingspan, dealing with them was going to be an issue. But she was not out of the woods yet as the demon lashed out with a goo covered gauntlet. Iria dropped down low to avoid the attack as she sweeped her leg around to strike the side of the monster's knee.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

She ducked though a few droplet of the goo trickled off of that gauntlet. It was clear that the bulk of it had to connect to to more of what it inteded to do but she got a sneak peak from those gauntlets. They sizzled with contact with her latex top eating away at the cloth though leaving the flesh beneath unharmed as droplets of the sticky vicious substance smeared her.

Kicking she clpped the dmon where she intended causing him to buckle and his weight to drop out from beneath him. His left hand preventing him from falling flat on his face though his right arched out tryin to smear her still as he swiped at her with those fierce claws at the tips of his fingers.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Iria heard the sizzle of some sort of acid but this one caused no damage to her skin. She managed to take Gersham down to a knee but that only brought him closer to the kneeling amazon as he lashed out immediately once again. The goo covered hand swiped across her other breast, leaving behind the sizzling black gunk. It ate through her top, causing her other luscious orb to bounce free for all the crowds to see. The claws left stinging scratches over the sensitive flesh which only made Iria hiss in pain and lash out with attacks of her own. She threw a punch right for the monster's face and tries to rise to her feet to follow up with a sharp knee to the same place.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:40 am

Close quarter figthing with her was always a pain though this time he did not mind trading shots as sshe belted him in the face causing his head to jerk back as his brain rattled at the back of his skull sharply. It took him a full second to clear some of the haze that he had suffered from and he reached out to grasp her ankle to jerk her leg out from her body though he caught the movement of a knee coming towards his face and thus moved his hand in attempts to interpose it between his face and her knee. He was only partially effective there, grunting as he was hit though due to the movements of his hand he was not caught flush at least.

But still the goo was delivered, the atack insidious as it burned away cloth, dissolving it though that was the secondary purpose as it quickly expanded, coursing over her flesh, seing at her and tightened around her as it flowed out over her chest and wen to bind her arms to the sides of her body.

Gersham meanwhile try to roll away, the goo on the gauntlet completely gone now as he moved back trying to shield himself with a wing as he bought a little time to recover from those vicious shots.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am

The blows were working and it forced the demon back. Iria was going to pursue only to find the goo eating away her outfit and was now expanding over her bare skin. The black goo wrapped tight around her body, pressing her arms to her sides as the amazon growled her disapproval. Iria took steps away from the recovering creature. Her arms strained as she devoted her strength to trying to rip free of her bindings and scrape this vile fluid off her now exposed body.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 am

She struggled but the vicious fluid was incredibly malleable and twited this way and that refusing to brake even with her incredible strength for when sh managed to make a tare it it the gooey substance just flowed over itself and closed back up. The enchantment would last five minutes though responded as if alive to Gersham's mental commands as he peaked out from behind a wing when their were no onslaught of punches.

Thus he had the goo shoot out four pseudopods to hold her fast to the arena floor, which would have worked if it were stone but with it being sand little more than puffs of it had been disturbed as she twisted and struggled so as he rose about three minutes into the duration of the enchanment he had that goo ove down over her legs hoping to bind them too as he stalked forward, the black spots fading a bit by now as he did so.

I am going to fuck you raw, Iria, until you can take it no longer.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 am

Iria kept tearing free but it was only a brief moment of freedom before the sludge oozed back around her arms and pulled them down to her sides again. It tried to anchor the amazon to the floor but it had much more trouble trying to find something to stick to. The demon used this time to recover from the last few hits though he was probably getting a headache from the blows to the face he kept taking. As he rose up and walked towards Iria, the goo changed targets and began to bind her legs together. The ooze sizzled through her boots as the gladiatrix shook and kept trying to rip the disgusting fluids off her body. "L-Let go of me!" she growled. Iria was in trouble again and this time she lacked the means to break free.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am

Gersham chuckled as he came forward. Listen to you whine now like one of the little school girls begging to be release. I will release you in other ways ...

He grabbed the back of her headand jerking it back. He had a fistful of her hair since she had been prone to head butt him in the past he was preventing her from doing so now as her heard the sizzling of her clothes and boots.

Gersham pressed his lips back against her, the aphrodisiac that he delievered spread out through his lips and into hers, only a minute or so left of the goo as he spent that long just kissing her until he had been content that she wasn't going to bite whereas he pressed his tongue into her mouth.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 am

With her legs bound, the busty gladiatrix could not back away. Her arms tore free a last time only to be engulfed by the ooze as Gersham grabbed her by the hair. "N-No! Mmph!" her protest was immediately sealed by the demon's kiss. Once again, the heat washed away her thoughts of resistance as a weak groan sounds from her throat. The ooze bulged as she tried to pull her arms free again but now her attention was elsewhere. The ooze pulled her arms tight to her sides and beyond her body trembling, the bond did not break again.

The cameras had a perfect shot of the amazon's eyes becoming glassy and half lidden as the dark embrace continued. His tongue pushed into her mouth and without thinking, the warrior woman proceeded to suck on it even as it fed more of that debilitating aphrodisic into her system. For over a minute, the kiss was held. All thoughts in her head melted away before the tide of lustful heat filling her brain. The ooze began to disappear, revealing weak trembling knees and a glistening river of nectar running down her twitching inner thighs.

Once the ooze was gone, her knees were able to give as she slumped to her knees before the demon. Iria gasped for breath, every breath searing her lungs with heat. Nipples pulsed and throbbed on top of darkened areolae and her clitoris visibly twitched with need. Drool trickled out of the corner of her gaping mouth, completely in awe of what just happened. She knew she needed to get away but her numb legs would not obey her as the demon loomed over her.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 am

Gersham calculated the risks as he loomed over her. Flakes of hardened ooze had been all around them now though he could witness her now naked body, the aphrodisiac running through her as her reached down with a gauntleted hand it rubbind over he large breast as his other unzipped his pants.

In no time he had presented that swollen staff up to her lips seeing that he could not resist having her in such a perfect position for doing just this …

Give in Iria, you know you want to ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 am

The demon wasted no time undoing his pants and revealing his thick erect shaft to the dazed amazon. Iria's eyes crossed as the pulsing meat took up her vision and pressed to her lips. The physical contact meant more aphrodisics feeding lightly into her panting lips. Her body trembled as she panted like a dog in heat. Her lips and throat felt dry as she sat there on her knees. Her sex hungerly contracted, yearning to be filled with the meat before her. Iria licked her lips which led to her tongue grazing the heated shaft. Her dull eyes fluttered slightly as that tongue ventured a bit further, tasting more of the tip. But, her hands reached up and pushed away from the monster. "N-No!" she gasped, backing away slowly.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next