View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Broken (for Iria) 

Post Broken (for Iria)
It had been longer than he had liked, things got pushed back and last time his ship came in after the contests had ended but not today. Today he had been at the arena, his next match in a few hours he had given thought to it as he played out the battle in his mind though he recalled the fight he lost. He would not get to thinking about how he was going to do this or that too her just yet as hard as it was in preventing the thoughts of taking the former agent again filled his head.

Gersham even considered his weapons. The acidic black blade rested on the floor before him writhing and dancing as shadows flickered over it. It was always an effective weapon only because a graze with it could be impairing but it was a weapon of terror, a weapon of fear.

The gauntlets worked much better, the tips of the fingers ending in sharp claws, sharper and longer than his, the heavy steel allowing him to put more behind his punches … he would use them again and start with the sword as well to distract Iria, to gather her attention.

He cast the enchantment on his wings this times tired of them being punished as they were he strengthened them so that they were as strong as steel. He sighed though he knew that she was stronger than her and these little edges were necessary. He did best when combining his magic with physical attacks and did horrible the time that he had refrained completely for using it, learning that it didn't really matter how he won as long as he won no one thought any less of him they were here to see a show after all and he ought to give it to them.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Post Re: Broken (for Iria)
The match came without warning. The mere mention of that vile demon sent shivers down the amazon's spine. It was true that she defeated Gersham before but that paled in comparison to her recent defeat against the monster. He beat her down and raped her body until she begged to be defeated. The thought made heat rise in her cheeks. She had to beat him. She had to cleanse her record of this defeat no matter what.

Unfortunately, the arena had other plans. Her defeat made their profits skyrocket, selling all the recorded footage of her defeat and her further breaking in the back room. The crowds wanted to see the strong human shown her place over and over again. A few well placed bonuses to a few gladaitrices ensured things would continue smoothly. A group of women approached the amazon and offered their assistance in getting her ready for the battle.

Iria sat down in a chair dressed in just a bikini bra and thong as one woman began to massage her shoulders. The warrior woman could not help but groan as her tense body relaxed under their experience touch. Things were innocent enough until one suggested they watch a replay to see what mistakes were made. A large display monitor turned on, showing the previous match against Gersham. It began well enough but soon it progressed to scenes of her laying helpless on the floor as fist after fist pounded down on the gladiatrix. The massage kept her body from tensing up though as the other women began to carefully remove her bra and begin gently sucking on her already hardened nipples.

"Uhhnnn..." Iria's eyes fluttered but any attempt to look away led to her head being guided back in place by one of the other women. She was forced to watch how she swooned the monster's touch. She watched her thighs spread, letting those fingers curl up inside her. Another moan sounds from Iria's throat as her hips began to rise and fall, unaware that a woman was stimulating her swollen clitoris. As the match reached its climax, so did she as the other gladiatrix women carefully stimulated her to the brink. The woman behind her leaned in close and whispered softly into Iria's ear. "You can't beat him..."

The climax ripped through her soul and scrabbled her brain and they were not even finished with her yet. They were getting paid for this and they enjoyed breaking this amazon who was their strongest rival. Footage of what happened in the back room played as the group of woman brought the warrior woman to climax over and over again.

---

"Iria! Your match is coming up!" A guard's voice woke the amazon up. She was laying sprawled on the floor in a pool of her own sexual fluids and milk. Her hips were still twitching from the fucking those women gave her. But there was no time to clean up. The warrior woman got up and got into her black latex outfit. Her inner thighs were still glistening with her sexual fluids by the time her gate open. Iria stepped out with her hammer slung over her shoulders. Her body was tingling with sexual delight, basking in its heavy afterglow as countless aliens roared their approval of the arriving amazon. That one woman's words echoed in her head as she stared at the opposite gate, waiting for her conquerer to arrive.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:44 pm

The gate opened. He was looking forward to this …. he had even heard that she was victorious in the outing that he had missed though something wasn't quiet right, that she appeared too cautious at first until getting back into the swing of things.

The crowd erupted as he entered the arena. It was as if he were a celebrity now and he gazed up seeing that many had been giving him a stand oviation and the battle had not commenced yet. They were remembering the last match of course and it was no surprise that they were loooking forward to seeind something like that again.

The crowds were so fickle, he could still remember how they jeered him. His career had not started out so great getting blind sided though he had not lost a match since, not until Iria that was and not since then. He still only dealt with those competitors that he thought could provide interesting fights preferring not to take a guareenteed win or an auto fucking. If he wanted that he could just g to the school where such was a given but here … well sometimes you didn't get what you were after.

The curved sword dripped acid that sizzled the sand as tiny droplets leaked off it. The wavy blade held in his left hand as his feathery black wings materialized as he strode forward. He was planning to test he early on, to see if he had gotten into her head at all after last time.

He wanted to push her quickly to her limits though he had to be cautious of her too, one good blow could change the complexion of a match to. He shifted leading with his right foot and thus taken up a left handed stance. It was not because he was left handed but because he wanted to keep her away from those ribs that she broke once already and cracked another time.

I missed you last time Iria, he grinned seeing the juices upon her inner thigh and could not help the jab. And you have missed me, you're alredy wet with want!

He waited for the chime to begin the watch, wings unfurled to his side, cdin ducked dwn he was going to charge straight at her to get her on the defensive right away with a quick feint of that sword when he'd launch a fist at her jaw, simple to start with but he wanted to shore up his defenses too against a possible counter attack.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:03 am

Gersham was confident and had every right to be. There was no telling what tricks this demon had available. He used magic in both battles she was defeated in. But she was in no position to argue. Her strength failed to beat him and he crushed her in the last match. Thanks to those devious gladiatrices, the match was fresh on the amazon's mind. The mere thought of Gersham's touch left her insides quivering with anticipation. No! She had to focus. She had to fight back.

The demon had already revealed his wings. Those should not be an issue, it just gave Iria a bigger target to break and smash through with her hammer. But there were both the gauntlets and the acidic blade right out the gate. Her eyes narrowed at the weapons only to look up at the monster's sneering face. He had not forgotten the amazon either apparently and was quick to point at the woman's arousal. There was no hiding the glistening moisture between her thighs or those swollen nipples poking through her suit.

The chime sound and Iria's eye widen as Gersham rushed towards her. It was perhaps one of the few times Iria did not start the match off and immediately readies her hammer for the charge. At least the aggression woke the gladiatrix up to defend herself instead of worrying about defeat. The demon lashed out with the acid blade. Any human would be wary of such a weapon and Iria had plenty of reason to be more so as she was unlucky enough to be stabbed and burned by the vile weapon. She weaved to the side only to find it was a feint and a punch heading right for her face. The amazon ducked low to avoid the attack as she twisted her body around, swinging the hammer wide to smash against the demon's side and anything else that happened to be in the way.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:27 am

His wing furled up t protect his side though as she smashed against it she found that it did not buckle like the trio of times she encountered him before. This was different. This was like hitting steal rather than the soft down of those hallow bones.

He spun quickly though to face her head on, a sneer on his face that prorecting wwing atteampting to knock her hammer aside a little bit and if successful she would see the familiar blade miasma burning it's cold shadowy flames against his right hand. Once he had the hammer turned aside, if he turned it aside just enough Gersham was going to launch that thing straight at her.

So she had enough in her to defend herself at least and their was no mistake that she was strong indeed but he was quickly testing her confidence in these few opening moments to see what exactly he could exploit.

Submit now, we now that your failure is inevitable!

He figured that she would remember what he told her in the past, that those words might fire her up a little, and if they didn't that told him just as much if they had ...

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:50 am

The hammer crashed right into the wing but nothing happened. The wing endured, holding the heavy maul back with little issue. Iria's eyes widen in shock. Was her swing to weak? Did Gersham become stronger since the last fight? The amazon did not understand magic enough to know that the demon had enhanced his wings to absorb alot more punishment now.

The shock at being able to block her hammer left her open as the wing buffeted her weapon out of the way and the demon thrusts his smoldering fist towards Iria's face. "Ahhhnnnn!" The amazon's head snapped back, her vision flashing black and white as the shadowy bolt blasted right into her face. The concussive force rattled her brain inside her skull while chills ran up and down her spine. She took two staggering steps backwards, reeling from the blow.

The demon taunted her instead of taking advantage. No! She would not give up. Gritting her teeth, she gripped her hammer tighter. She stepped forward, putting forth her body and weight into another swing for the demon's side. Her vision was still clearing from the last blow but she knew Gersham was infront of her with that sneer on his face. Iria could only believe the last block was a fluke or a mistake on her part. She did not want to believe this beast had grown even stronger than last time.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:02 am

It was no fluke as she clipped that wing with her hammer again to similar effect though instead of pressing the advantage he sepped back keeping out of reach as he chanted, as a ring of Gershams surrounded her, one real one but which?

An image dashed in at her right but it was a feint as another dashed in from her left and now back if she had turned to face it but that was a feint too as the original moved back in, the real Gersham, swing that sword down at her in an arc but he was only intending to catch her hammer with that swing as he slipped an uppercut with any luck beneath her guard.

He realized was rather effective when on the offensive, that she wasn't so good at defense and he was hoping to keep testing her there with rapid attacks like this to keep her mind from offense as long as pssible.

He was chuckling though, he couldn't help but think how interesting the back room was last time … not that it wasn't interesting out here in the arena either in more ways than one.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:23 am

Again, the hammer crashed into the wing but it did no damage. The wing did not break and even managed to keep from being pushed away, protecting Gersham completely. He backed away only to split into many as the amazon found herself completely surrounded by images. She knew that only one was real but there was no way of knowing which.

Gersham kept the pressure on as one rushed towards the amazon. Iria turned to face the charging foe only to have it back away and another charge from another direction. The gladiatrix whirled to face him and swung only to have it pull away as well. The hammer swung at air, going all the way around behind her which gave the real Gersham his chance to strike.

The blade clashed down on the hammer, forcing the head down into the arena floor. Iria turned only to feel a metal gauntlet slam up under her chin. "Augh!" Her head snapped upwards this time, making her feet leave the ground for a split second. Her body wobbled as the blow left her daze, it was a clean hit. She would have fallen backwards but she was still holding her hammer which was pinned still. Iria groaned in pain, her head pounding as she swayed there. Though holding her hammer, she was too dizzy to bring up her guard before the real image standing before her.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 am

A smirk as he flexed the fingers of the gauntlet. This had been going better than he had though though he knew better than to let up snapping a kick forward at her chest as his sword came up off the haft of her hammer.

He was trying to keep her unbalance and doing something knew he launched a gust of air straight at her rather than any black miasma if she indded backed up. If she remained close he would rop the sword letting it dissolve so he could try a bit of close quarters combat with her throwing a few left hooks to her body in an attempt to get her to lower her guard before launching right hooks to her head wih those heavy gauntlets.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:49 am

"Oof!" The foot hit center mass and sent the amazon backwards. Her opponent lifted his sword, allowing the hammer to be dragged away slightly. The hammer did keep her from going too far and the gust of wind did little as the hammerhead acted as an anchor. But holding onto her weapon only kept her in range for more punishment as the demon discarded the blade and went straight unarmed combat. Her guard still down due to holding her lowered hammer, the demon took his free hits.

The first two punches hit her right in the gut. Iria grunts, losing breath and keeping her guard lowered as he immediately went for the head next. Her head snapped to one side then the other. The crowds were roaring their approval at how easily Gersham was manhandling the amazon in her favored form of combat. Sound was dinning in and out as her vision blurred and stars flecked across her sight. Those last two hooks to her head made her loosen her grip on her hammer. But instead of falling away, she lashed out at Gersham with two punches of her own right for the monster's face.

There was still some fight in the amazon. But she was fighting an uphill battle as she went unarmed against those heavy gauntlets. Even her unnatural strength would have trouble matching the demon's attacks at this rate.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:06 am

He was in the midst of chuckling striding forward and picking her apart when she tried to counter half in desperation and half on instinct she caught him flush on the chin with the first blow … there had been no second for the first knocked him back and onto his ass.

An unexpected him but there wasn't the great power behind it, his own shots taking some of the sting out of his. He was quick to scramble back up to his feet more embarrassed by the attack then actually hurt and it did hurt a bunch but that had taught him a thing or too about being so careless.

Once up on his feet if she did not immediately seek to take advantage at the fluke knock down he would have gestured her forward with the fingers of his left hand as if mocking her to come on, that he wasn't as hurt as he had been.

But if she hes8itated he would have rushed forward leading with a shoulder block. If she closed in with the hammer than he would matrialize that acidic blade though if she just pressed forward with the intent to go toe to toe with him he would match her the best as he could at least for now ...

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 am

The attack sent the demon to the ground. Iria was not in much shape to capitalize though as the world was still tilting from side to side. A hand went to Iria's temple as she worked on steadying herself. Yes, she managed to hurt him a little. If he could be hurt then he could be defeated. The thought of grabbing her hammer did go through her head but Gersham was already back on his feet, taunting her to keep it coming.

With those wings, her hammer was nearly useless as any side swings would be blocked completely. Iria let forth a growl as she rushed right at the demon. The amazon would just rely on faster unarmed attacks to beat her opponent down. She rushed right into close range and threw a heavy right directly at the demon's mocking face. Iria would follow the punch with a left to his stomach to try and get the momentum to shift to her side.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 am

Like most he instcitive moved to protect his face crossing his arms in an X to intercept her blow though this left his somach open as her fist slammed into him drawing the air out of his lungs and causing him to give up ground though even as he was driven back he used his wings to clap together at her, strong as steal now he was hoping to delay her at least a little as he sucked in sharp intakes of air before momentum shift to much in her favor.

Gersham had a plan but he needed to breath, needed to speak in order to impliment it and thus needed enough time to get his breath back under control.

Those wings were not as soft as they were last time she encountered them and were more like symbols clashing together, the gusts of air that buffeted her sides before smashing together as if she were some sort of insect he was choosing to smash between his hands.

Though as they came together he no longer backed away but came forward hoping that the attack stunned her at least since he was not completely recovered but in no ways waned her to recower as he lead his bounding leapt with his left shoulder intending to drive her to the ground for if he connected with the shoulder her intended to warp her up in that firm embrace.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am

Her opponent blocked the first blow only to leave an opening for the second. Iria was getting back into the battle only to be smashed like a bug between the demon's solid wings. The loud crash revealed how solid those wings were. The dual blows rippled through Iria's entire body. All forward momentum stopped in an instant as her body went limp between the two heavy wings. For a moment, her body was held up by the two wings pressing on both sides, leaving her in place while the demon regained his breath.

Iria was too shocked to cry out and she felt her knees begin to fold when the wings pulled away. She did not fall fast enough though as Gersham slammed right into body, tackling the amazon to the ground. "Uhhnn.." the amazon groaned in pain. Her body was getting battered by unexpected attacks. Now Gersham was on top of her. Those wings wrapped around her again, pulling her closer and trapping her against the demon's body. "L-Let go!" she cried out, trying to push the demon away and free herself.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

At such a close range and benath him he knew that the sting in Iria's punches would be lessenened though as she attempted to push him away she showed how much stronger she was for he was having a had time keeping her pinned beneath him.

That full and beautiful chest beneath him full with tasty milk that he long to suckle from the teat. She could feel him harden atop her in anticipation and knowing she was on the verge of winning this struggle he pressed his lips down against hers that did little for his shortness of breath but he was able to shoot that aphrodisiac into her body as he trided to pull her chest close to his own in a bear hug attempting to squeeze the air from her lungs though already he could feel that grip slackening as she pushed.

Tiny fangs tore at her top taring enough of the fabric away to lick at her tit, inducing more of that aphrodisiac into her before she managed to push him away completely he braking his hold as he attempt to clammer up to his feet.

Character Listing

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next