View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Broken (for Iria) 

Post Re: Broken (for Iria)
He groaned feeling the naked woman's tongue sweep at him, his shaft yearned for mor though she mustered up the strngth to push him back though he grinned and stuffed himself back into his pants.

He did not zip himself though as he moved back towards her. Those gauntlets swept ber breasts and squueze sofly, tiny claw wounds puncturing her skin as he did so, squeezing hard enough though barely his fingers causing milk to spurt out of those globes.

She had not attempted to harm him with that push so he knew that she was fading or at least he thought so as he used his third eye to see the heart of the matter. It allowed him to see the truth and thus he could determine with greater ease if she were bluffing, if she were trying to lure him in to capitalize or if in fact she was this far gone.

He might not be able to sense her thoughts though he was aware of the truth, he could peer past illusions and even body language with that eye when he used i8t and now he was analayzing the naked amazonian ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 am

"Ahhhnnnn!" The unfeeling metal gauntlets scratched and squeezed her heavy tits. They were already pulsing with demonic heat and the soft squeeze caused light spurts of milk to be released onto Gersham's greedy hands. The needlelike claws left burning trails across her swollen flesh. The gauntlets prevented him from feeling how rapid her heart was beating right now, pumping that cruel drug throughout her entire system. Hands went up, grabbing her opponent's wrist. She tried to pull away as she tried to stand on wobbly legs. Iria was in trouble and needed a moment to breathe, to think, or really anything at this point. "Let go of me!" she groaned, lifting a leg to try and push Gersham away. She could still taste the monster's cock inside her mouth, leaving her mouth watering with anticipation at what is to come.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 pm

But he would do no such thing as she drew herself up on wobbly legs. He had enjoyed this perhaps more so then beating her down and he grinned as they remained inches apart. He had sensed that weakness with his third eye. The fight had virtually been gone from her and this was something he took advantage of as a gauntleted hand curled abou a hip threatening to sink into the flesh of her body scrapping against it.

Though she tried to push him away with that knee coming up he easily pushed it aside, there was no strength in it now and he even grabbed it behind the knee drawing it up sothat she was standing on one leg as he brought the other up to her hip.

This close to her his lips pressed back to her, the only thing separating them now had been the thin layer of his clothing that separated them in some fashion.

Take it out ... He whisper to her. ... and I'll be gentle with you this time ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 pm

The monster easily defended against the amazon's feeble attack. Pulled closer, there was no escape as those lips pressed against her own. "Uhhnnn.." she moaned as the kiss was broken. Her body sagged, resting against the beast as juices flowed down her one leg. He ordered her but she did not want to give in. Beaten again... she could not accept it. There was only one chance to make him back away as her hand reached down and grabbed the demon's thick erect cock.

Touching the member allowed that lustful heat to flow into her palm and up her arm. She whimpered as she felt the meat pulse with power in her hand. Iria wanted to squeeze it, hurt this demon to make him pull away but her hand merely trembled. The member slid free of his pants again, now resting on her lower belly. "Oh god..." she whimpered, "Please don't..." Iria was afraid. Her fingers began to unconciously stroke the member, bringing more heat to the engorged shaft as it pressed against her bare body. Another kiss from the demon made her melt in his arms. She was at his mercy once more.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 pm

So you don't want it gentle? He chuckled deliberately marring her pleas as he felt that incredible warmth of ber hand against his shaft causing it to swell further as it pulsed with a life all it's own as it slid against her palm. That infernal drug pumping into her arm and through her body with such contact.

His mouth leaned closer to her ear, his tongue flicked against her earlobe as he grinned and whisper ...We will do both, Iria … gentle out here so your fans know how badly you caved, how much the fight ran out of you. How broken I have made you as you writhe in lust. Then later at back I will have to punish you for not providing as fierce of a fight this time around.

His lips grazed against her neck as his body pressed even closer to her own.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oooohhhnnnn..." Iria groaned through more physical contact. Her entire body was on fire and her legs wobbled and grew weak. The amazon's fingers trembled and grew relaxed, letting them fall away as the pulsing demonic cock pressed up against her nude body. Tears wet her cheeks as her head rolled to the side, exposing her neck to those infernal lips. Eyes were dull as she became lost in her own lusts. She whimpered at the thought of being punished but she could not resist the monster. She felt so vulnerable and weak. The words of that gladiatrix in the back room echoed in her head over and over. She could not beat him. He would conquer her over and over again until he grew bored of her and discarded her.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

His hand slipped down from her hip along her leg as hit wobbled, scratching her as he went though not braking the skin as he scooped that leg up as well, both hands having to move to her ass to maintain a steady hold on her as his tongue moved over one of th massive breasts, his tongue skimmimg agaist one of the small knicks there even as he descented to his knees laying her body out on the arena floor.

Gersham was already between her thighs as his pointed teeth delicately grazed his nipple before sucking against it knowing that he would soon taste the sweet milk stored with her globe.

He groaned, feeling her hand still on him pumping his shaft as he pressed his hips against it and pumped even more of the infernal drug through her in the process.

You are my favorite, Iria.

A part of him had been curious as to hat planet she hailed from seeing how she was a slave already. If He could find out, if he got someone with even half the nartial skill and trained them in the arcane arts after he broke them … but he dismissed the thought concentrated on this glorious moment as he had Iria sprawled out benath him.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 pm

"Ahhhhnnnn!" Her eyes fluttered as that tongue dragged right over that swollen nipple. Each lick left it pulsing harder and faster. Soon, each lick caused the swollen teat to spurt milk, leaving Iria's mind bubbling with ecstasy. The tit was more than ready for Gersham's lips as milk fed readily into his nibbling lips.

Arms limp to her sides, the amazon layed sprawled out on the arena floor with the demon holding both her thighs up. His cock rested over drooling netherlips as he continued to drain the warrior woman of her precious mammary milk. "Oooohhh..." his praise was already having an effect. Her body remembered this beast that defeated her before, that broke her before. His cock continued to pump relentless lust into her exposed netherlips, leaving them twitching and yearning as Iria's hips rose and fell, rubbing the shaft against her. There was no question who the victor of this match was. The crowds were cheering once more, calling Iria a slut while cheering Gersham on to keep breaking the human whore. "Uhhhnnn... Can't... Can't fight..." she whimpered in defeat.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I know you can'f fight but do you really want to keep figting?

He reached down and while her hand felt delicious against his hard heated member he drew her hand away from him before sweeping his lips to the opposite breast suckling against that one and promoting it to produce that fine milk as well.

But the tip of his flared cock waisted no time in welcoming itself back into the familiar body that was beneath her, one solid thrust that lodged their bodies together as her groaned, the sound muffled against the volumious breast in his mouth.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

Gersham would answer the question for Iria as he began sucking on her other heaving breast. Her entire body was tingling from head to toe. The demon did not relent for a moment, pumping the amazon's body with that potent heat and pleasure. Milk continued to dribble from her glistening teat. Her defeat was close as the monster's ready member suddenly surged forth, piercing deep inside the amazon's tight folds. "Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnn!" She cried out and the arena roared in response. Her insides clung to the invader, twitching violently as she was already on the verge of orgasm. With her legs held, she could not buck her hips leaving the only thing Iria could do was stare blankly at the arena dome above her. The lewd sound of her squishing juices filled her ears along with her own wanton groans. 'I can't beat him...' The thought echoed in her head as her body yielded to the demon's unrelenting dominance.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:00 am

He had not realized that others had gotten into her head but he reaped those rewards now, his rod pistoning inside those wet folds, grinig against her at the apex of it of those thrusts that brought luscious groans from his lips as they slipped out of his mouth.

Still cluthing her legs beneath her ass for he had not wanted to lay her atop them the gauntleted hands on her legs moved against her scrapping along the back of her nails threatening to cut though they never did as they skimmed her legs positioning them so they were behind his back now.

Her body felt good encased around him, the heat that called to him, that slick passage that made his intrusion inside of her all the more easier.

Soft groans growing in greater intensity filled the air as he gripped her legs tightly, alternating from her breasts as he sucked and lathed each on in turn, milk at the corner of his mouth due to the fact that he was not able to draw it all into his mouth as he surged inside her rapidly, his hips bucking down against her own, twisted at the apex then sweeping back into her against as he took her with relentless lust.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 am

There was no way of knowing if those gladiatrix women made a difference. Iria was already vulnerable to this demon and her two defeats against him. The monster was even stronger now with those wings acting as giant heavy shields that protected him her strongest attacks. This end may have been inevitable from the start.

Neither really thought about it or cared at this point though. Her breasts bounced and swayed with the brutal thrusts. Iria felt every inch of the searing hot meat drill inside her. The tip pounded against her cervix, leaving her mind blank with each ramming blow against the entrance to her womb. Eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. The relentless pounding was too much for her to handle. Molten heat flooded her loins and her body began to tremble with a seizure of pure bliss. Toes curled as a loud wail echoed through the arena. Her hot juices gushed over Gersham's invading cock, ending the match as Gersham the victor once again.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 am

The shattering of her body made evident as he pushed his way back into paradise. That chime was both discouraging and encouraging for he had been made aware that the match had ended sooner than he liked but he was anticipating their time in the back.

In the event that he won the match the room was wired up already like last time to broadcast Iria's shame and her defeat thoroughly to the audience. Like last time they would have time to clean themselves and see to his wounds though his had not been too bad this time thanks to his enchantment on his wings, an additional twist that she probably did not suspect since he kept that little tactic in reserve. There were plenty of things he kept in reserve, plenty of things that he did that were new as well for keeping her on her toes was necessary if you expected to have the same measure of success.

He heard the chime as her body closed around him but as his eyes pressed closed he drilled down into her, hard and fast a few more times, his mouth still suckling on her tit.

He was not ready yet but was unable to keep at her for long and soon found himself drawing out of her with a groan.

Just wait until we get back there ... A threat? A promise? Both?

He was standing up as he stuffed himself back into his pants, one finally look at the naked amazon before he strode away to the back.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 am

The beast did not even bother finishing as Iria's body twitched and spasmed from the intense demonic bliss she was being infused with. Juices puddled beneathe her, squishing and squirting out around the pumping cock. Gersham pulled out of her welcoming body and whispered a promise that would be fulfilled in the backroom. Iria could only groan as her legs fell limp on the ground. The crowds roared their approval at the amazon's defeat. Gersham left his prize behind while guards came to pick up the weary gladiatrix. Her night was only just beginning unfortunately.

There was not much the medics needed to do this time so she was simply cleaned and left in the nude before being sent on her way. She would step into the backroom where Gersham was waiting for her. Iria's cheeks were flushed with arousal. The warm afterglow did little to deter the aching need inside her loins. She could not resist the monster who was now her master for the time being. All she could hope for is to be taken again and again until her master was satisfied after her defeat. Once again, she entered and kneeled before the demonic creature with her eyes lowered. "I am yours. What is your will, Master?" she said softly.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 am

Gersham had been in the backroom, he was contemplating camera angels and what not as she entered and knelt before him. There had been a truimphant smirk on his features and she noticed that he was no longer wearing the gauntlets. He did not need them any more as he reached out to her chin caressing it though the firm bulge in his pants confirmed that he was still hard and aching.

He had not even bother to clean her juices off of him yet and the arena had not been ready yet for the broadcast. Two more fights and they'd cut to the feed, the first fight they would have to wait through was nearly over though.

Even so he was in no mood to wait as he bid her to rise to her feet, He eagerly pushed her back against the wall, his lips adhering to hers as a hand lifted up to a breast sweeping his touch over the massive curvce. He wanted her alright, so much so that he had no answered her, not at first.

It might have been rare for her to hear, probably unique given her station now, but he spoke between heavy kisses to her lips and neck. No, Iria, what do you want?

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next