View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Broken (for Iria) 

Post Re: Broken (for Iria)
Iria obeyed and rose to her feet, her eyes still lowered as Gersham suddenly pushed her up against the wall. The stone wall felt cool against her heated body and already the woman was groaning as his bare hands touched her exposed body. Lips smothered her own, infusing her brain with that defiling heat that left her weak in the knees. The embrace only broke to stimulate the woman's cheek and neck. "Oooohhhnnn..." she was already panting, helpless against this infernal power. Powerful muscles were no match for magic.

Her breasts pulsed with her rapid heartbeat. Those hands caused those heavy melons to firm and swell in the demon's claws. So much stimulation to so many areas at once made it nearly impossible to speak much less think about the question asked of her. "Please, Master!" she moaned, "Please take me! I can't stop thinking about your thick cock deep inside me!" Her hips rose and fell, grinding against the victor's hips. Juices were already flowing down her inner thighs, the clean up all but useless with her body so heavily infused with arousal.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 am

He had given her that choice, a rare thing indeed tor a slave to be allowed to choose for themselves though truth be told he had expected her to readily cave to him. Not that he was complaining of course for he had been eager to be back inside her, the wait from tne arema till now most unpleasant.

But Iria now found herself sandwiched between that wall and his body. Her movements of those hips spiraling againt him only displayed her desire to him. The sweet scent of her sex calling to him and while they had the time before the feed began he did not refrain from making that offer, that choice available as they started.

If he were more level headed he might have refrained and made her wait but the half incubus was eager to bestow her desire to her for it matched his own.

So after freeing himself from his pants he hitched up a leg so that he could line himself back up against that slick heated core as he pushed his way back inside her with a groan ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 am

"Ahhhhnnnn!" The amazon could not wait either. Now in the slave mindset, all she yearned for was for this beast to be deep inside her. Every touch and moment of contact left her skin tingling with delight. Thankfully, she was not kept waiting long as her master was just as eager as she was. The defeated gladiatrix allowed her leg to be lifted, her sex exposed to the throbbing tip now pushing deep into her drooling depths. Her body arched, causing her breasts to mash against the demon's chest. "Oh goddess yes!" she cried out as her eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head. She was still just as juicy as he left her back on the arena floor. Her hips bucked forward, pushing the cock deeper inside her as the demonic lust pumped directly into her inner walls. Her mouth hung open in awe as drool began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth. It was like being reintroduced to a drug she had been denied for so very long.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 pm

He drove that shaft into her damp dolds filling her with greater ease, that incredible heat called to him, her soaked passage made it easier to drive into her producing more of that aphrodisiac through her. His thrusts were quick and forceful as he pressed into her urging her back into the wall.

Gersham grunts against that tightness that had swarmed around him picking up where they had left off. He was unable to restrain himself, so close in the arena to paradise, so close in playing with her again and unable to complete that union only made him earn for this moment as he seized her other leg and lifted her up completely as he pinned her to that wall.

The slap of his cock against her, through her rang out in the air as her breasts were forced to bounce, her heavy nipples scrapping against his chest as he bent his head, dipping it a little as he licked on of those orbs as he continued to thrust away at her relentlessly.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 pm

"Ahhhhnnnn! Ahhhnnnn! Ahhhhnnnn!" Iria cried out with each surge of Gersham's hips. Her back rubbed up and down against the wall, the stone scrapping her skin as the beast kept her held up and pressed against it. The amazon's tongue rolled out of her gaping mouth as her blank eyes rolled back and stared up into the ceiling. It felt like her pussy and brain were melting as each thrust into her clinching folds seared away more of her soul. There was no stopping it. Her body arched, her breasts mashing against the demon's chest as more pleasure was pumped into her core. She drooled as her entire body began to twitch and violently spasm in a seizure of pure unrelenting bliss. The warrior woman came and came hard, the climax ripping through her mind, body, and soul once more but there was no chime to interrupt the demon this time. Juice slurped and squirt out around the pounding cock as it brought her quickly to a second orgasm almost immediately.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

No chime to interupt this time, his conquest was complete … naw, it was just getting started as that passage became slick making his passage into her easier despite her clamping down against him.

The nipples of those large breasts grazed against him and he groaned, caught up in his own pleasures as he pushed into her again and again with that sudden urgency as he felt her body still clenching him tightly as if she had been caught up in one great orgasm rather than two separate ones.

His lips sealed over her mouth, drinking of that chalice, uncaring about the drool that collected at the corners of her mouth instead groaning out against her lips as he burst inside her with that blessed head stored within her though he had not stopped, not yet, perserving as he emptied out into her, pushing his demonic seed deeper into her body with each ensuing thrust.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Iria squealed and groaned into the deep kiss. She welcomed her master's invading tongue and sucked deeply on it. The searing spike pierced into the amazon's body over and over again. Her entire world was on fire with lust and desire as the demon's power easily overwhelmed her mind and senses. Milk began to spurt from her heavy tits as they could not longer contain the delicious nectar. The amazon continued to grunt and whimper as the demon's phallus swelled inside her. Her tight inner walls tried to contain the beast but it continued to melt away her insides with each bounce onto the magnificient rod. The defeated gladiatrix practically melted into the monster's arms as his dark seed pumped deep inside her, filling her womb with molten heat and spreading all the way down her still spasming passage. Juices and seed squished out around the invader with each buck of his hips while the amazon warrior let forth another muffled scream signalling another wonderous orgasm.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

He pressed into that magnificent core a few more times his tongue swirling over hers as he heard the muffled cry as his seed mixed with her juices in a messy union as her body had succumbed to another orgasm. A few thrusts later and he had separated both there mouths and bodies.

Still pressing her to the wall with a hand he glasped her to the wall, using the mancles there to casp one wrist then the othere before he flicked one claw against the skin of one of the glorious orbs. He scatched her, bent, then suckled her breast after licking the milk milk off it. His other hand squeeed a breast generating a little milk from the teat in the process. Suffice it to say they feed into the arena had yet to begin given the cheers that they could hear someone was having a bit of fun out there.

He did not dwell on that as his tongue swished over a nipple before drawing away from her. What next? Perhaps he was just waiting on the cameras for punishment to begin unless punishment was suppose to be intense pleasure for he was always touching her in some form keeping her full of that drug.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Her legs fell limply back onto the floor. Just as her body was beginning to sag, Gersham shackled the amazon's wrist to the wall to keep her from falling. Iria tugged weakly but was too much in a daze to care about her situation. She could feel that warm seed oozing from her sex and down her still twitching thighs. Being pumped more of the demonic drug left her more and more vulnerable to its arousing effects. She groaned as he feasted on her milk for a moment before asking what to do next. It was hard to say if he was asking himself or the wanton slut bound before him. Her body arched into those groping fingers, allowing more of his demonic influence to soak into her hypersensitive globes. Iria's eyes were blank as she continued to drool. Her hips rocked forward, yearning to be filled again and again in her sexual stupor.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 pm

He had been speaking to her though her mind had been lustful already. It usually took longer for the drug to take effect though Iria had felt it in their past encounters before and thus it worked quicker in her.

You'd imagine that she would have a greater resistance to it but that was not how the drug worked. It lingered for awhile and if the person was subjected to it again that drug build up vigor effectively getting reinforcements though gradual, even if the physical effects of it had eroded they drug remained torment for some time unless reinvigorated. Plus it broke down resistances faster each time someone got exposed to it … he was an incubus and he often had to visit the same woman night after night so if he could wear down their resistances all the better.

But she seemed to be in no state to answer him, at least not verbally for he caught the bucking of her hips and grinned as he stuffed himself back into his pants though he did not waste the time zipping them back up.

It was brake time and he walked to one of the walls getting a vibrator off it then walked back, turning it on and off as it came forth.

Setting a hand on her hip he jabbed the vibrator into her as he turned it on just as the live feed cut in to the audience in the arena.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 pm

This being their fourth battle, it should come to no surprise how vulnerable the amazon was to this unrelenting incubus. Though no one was home in her sex drunk mind, Iria could sense the touch leaving her. She whimpered and groaned, her body following the withdrawing hands and body until the shackles stopped her. The amazon whimpered, pulling at her bonds weakly before sagging against the wall once more. Her thighs rubbed together as the addicting drug was still very much saturated in her system.

Iria was panting by the time he returned. There was no crawling out of the abyss she was in right now. The drug had full control over her body and she only yearned for more and more sexual bliss. Each defeat left her more vulnerable to the monster. It was doubtful the arena or the crowds really cared though. Iria getting beaten and fucked was what they spent their credits for and now they were getting the second part as the feed turned on.

"Auuughh!" The defeated gladiatrix began to shiver uncontrollably as the humming dildo plunged all the way into her quivering vagina. The feed would show the amazon bound against the wall. Her entire athletic and voluptuous body glistened with sweat, milk, and sexual juices. Her body arched, hips humping the air as the vibrations rippled up and down her entire channel. It was certainly not the same as the demon's cock or his physical touch. But so filled with the drug, it did not take long for the amazon to start climaxing for her viewers over and over again.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 am

Gersham grinned, smelling the aroma of her sex as he filled her stiffly with that vibrator it buzzing against those slick walls of her body.

Such a needy little slut. I think I'll leave this here for you then ...

He left the vibrator both on and deeply lodged into her as he went back to lavishing those fine breasts.

A pity that it was so easy to best you today, Iria, well at least there is this to look to. When I take you I want you nice and wet like the slut you are. You will realize that your best out there isn't good enough but fortunately for you your best back here makes up for it.

He had returned back to the wall, speaking as he looked then found the nipple clamps that hadn't been where he had left them last time, no surprise since he was not the only one using this room.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:51 am

"Uhhhnnnn... Auuuughhh!" Iria's body arched, juices gushing down her twitching thighs as another orgasm washed through her. At least the toy was helping in burning the drug out of her system but the countless orgasms will leave her body hypersensitive and still extremely vulnerable. It was a vicious cycle and she knew his touch would just make her melt and sunder her mind and soul again and again.

She sagged in her bonds, her body still trembling from the vibrator and the heavy afterglow she was drowning in. Her cheeks were flushed as she looked more like a helpless maiden than an amazon warrior. "Uuhhhnnn... S-Sorry..." she groaned, finding her voice again as he returned with clamps, "S-Sorry.. Mmm... M-Master... I... I will try h-harder... Auugh!" Iria could not even hold herself up as the maddening fluttering inside her belly kept her keeled over. She promised to do better but it was doubtful. Even she noticed it. Every fight with Gersham made her weaker against him. Gersham's touch was more dangerous than any weapon he could summon at this point.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 am

Gersham smirked a little. He watched briefly as her juices continued to rolled down her leg.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

Though his third eye had told him she was not lying. It had taken awhile to get to this point but he had worn her down, he had gotten into her head and made her like this. Each time they fought trained her, conditioned her to this moment.

Just admit that you cannot win. Don't deceive you fans but let them know when a match between us is slated you will loose and they have this to look forward too. It is true, you hold a victory over me though you'll remember in that I refrained from using much of my power.

Today you have learned of a few other tricks I can use. The ooze … the strengthened wings … those are but a few of the things, I do look forward to our encounters and want to make it sporting at least.

He gripped a breast and licked before suckling it briefly before moving to it's twin and promoting it to to pour forth milk as he set the nipple clamps on each.

As long as my third eye functions I can see the difference it throwing a match and just not being good enough to get the job done and in this case it was the later, fortunately for you.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 am

The monster made it clear that she was to be defeated each and everytime they fight and it was hard for the amazon to say anything in her defense in her current state. "Ahhhhh!" Her body trembled as the demon touched her swollen breasts and began to suckle on them lightly. The drug pumped into those heavy globes as her cunt suddenly tensed and contracted around the still humming vibrator. Pleasure rippled up through her contracting folds until she could take no more. "C-Can't fight... Oooohhnnnnn..." she came around the unyielding sex toy. The clamps sealed her flow milk, sending pulsing waves of erotic agony as they became engorged with milk and blood. The amazon leaned into the demon's touch, swooning in her bonds. "So weak..." she whimpered and groaned.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next