View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Broken (for Iria) 

Post Re: Broken (for Iria)
Smirking as those sensations hit her as the vibrator hummed inside those glistening folds as her production of milk had been halted for the time being.

His lips sealed against her own as his lips pressed against her own. Though his kisses weren't deep, he broke them, canting a few words at a time before kissing her again with a black slime coating his index finger when he finished. He then curled that hand around her hip before that finger pressed up against her ass rubbing against it.

The slime burned, not a searing burn mind you though one that could be felt keenly as it tingled against her flesh. He then pushed that finger into her ass and as it withdrew it was slime free as the substance now clung to the innards of her body, tingling against her with a warmth similar to a warm cock inside her and it was oozing inside her, she would feel in tlowly slither inside her at Gersham's mental commands to move. He consiered then thought it best to leave off for now going back to the wall and returning with a taser which he rubbed over her chest slowly though it was off at the moment as he teased her with it..

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 am

Each kiss may as well been a punch from those metal gauntlets. Her mind was once again going blank with each meeting of their lips. His hands were just as overpowering as more of that sweet lustful drug was pumped back into her system. The many climaxes left her vulnerable and now the drug was once again taking a stonger hold over her than before. The amazon rested against the demon's body as he pushed that black tar into her tight ass.

A different sort of heat burned through her ass as the slime slithered up deeper into her body. The vibrations rippled through her sheath and through the magical goo, making it constantly shift inside her tender anus. Iria was once again left unable to stand while her insides were melting around the magical fluid and the mechanical toy. Dull eyes gazed at the tazer that pressed against her breast. She was afraid but too weak to pull away as she rested against the cruel device. "Please... M-Master... Uhhhnnn... M-Mercy..." she whimpered out a plea. Pain would only make her yearn for more pleasure.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 am

He smirked at her words enjoying them.

Mercy? Feel free to beg though I am not feeling inclined to listen.

He turned the the taser on and looked at the spark of electricity along the head of the black instrument that he suddenly jabbed against her stomach then ceased stroking his fingers over the very spot that he had touched with that impliment. Pain then pleasure coursing over the very spot as that goo still quirmed inside her pleasantly burning against the walls of her body as that toy hummed and buzzed within her sex.

After his hand skimmed her body he applied the taser to one of her beasts berofre turning it back on briefly and sending another jolt to her followed by his touch again, pain then pleaseuer washing out over the spot as he bent forward to lick at her neck.

He grinned a little, nicked her other breast with his claws to produce blood before the brief but intense pain of the taser followed by that incredible touch that spiraled over that breast.

It is apparent that the only time you should open your mouth is to give head … you can beg, you can plead but this stops gladiatrix when I deem that I am through with you, not before.

And with that the goo in her ass moved even deeper as it pleasantly burned against the walls of her ass.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

"Auuuuggghhhh!" Iria screamed in agony as the electrical current right through her stomach. Her body shuddered and jolt violently as she tried desperately to pull away from the cruel device. The searing agony was soon replaced with unrelenting warmth as the beast touched the shocked flesh. Pain and pleasure crashed inside her belly as the amazon whimpered and groaned. Without a thought in her head, she leaned into the pleasing touch as she completely forgot about the tazer that was now moving to another part of her body.

"Aiiiiiiieeeee!" Her screams echoed off the stone wall. Pain came in loud pulsing waves through her luscious breast. Tears ran down her cheeks from having her hypersensitive breast electrocuted. But once again, the warmth returned. Iria's eyes rolled back in her head as her mouth hung open and a wanton moan escaped her. Her mind went blank, feeling only the creature's seductive touch. The process repeated for the other breast, further melting away any resistance she had left. She lacked the strength to even stand as she hung there in her bonds. The pain came, making her yearn for his touch to make it go away even more.

"Uhhhhnnnnn..." the pleasure felt so intoxicating. The goo thrust deeper inside her ass while the vibrator wrecked havoc inside her trembling folds. Juices squirt from her, climaxing with each fresh touch of the demon's hand. Iria did not say anything, obediently remaining silent and allowing her master to do anything he wanted with her body. Her body twitched from the aftershocks of both the tazer and her own orgasms.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:39 pm

He licked her cheek more aptly he followed the blazing trail of a salty tear that tooo him tasted sweet. Oh, the taser was now off as it pressed between those sizeable breasts, his other hand giving a brief tug on the chain connecting those nipple clamps together as they painfully pinched her sensitive nipples. He tugged only hard enough to generate a response and not to tare them away from her as a distraction as to what that taser was doing, still off though it's metallic tip was pressed to her chest but lowered still, lowered until it was over her clit, rubbing against it in tiny circles before flipping the switch on and off a few times sending jolt after jolt of current through her there before mercifully stroking her fingers against her there, delicately playing with the nub of flesh before leaning in to her and biting her on the shoulder just enough to brake the skin just barely, this tongue flickering against those tiny wounds to wash the blood away though he pulled back a moment later then licked his lips . He had the coppery taste of her blood against his tongue.

I believe these are ready now.

Reaching down to the nipple clamps he again smirked as he pulled them away, cutting and taring. His mouth went to one of the freed breasts as he dropped both the taser and clamps onto the floor, seizing one orb and drawing it into his mouth sucking out a mixture of blood and milk from it. Then, not to neglect it's twin he did so with the other bringing pleasure to where there had been pain.

He chanted next as he pulled away slightly both his hands now covered in the black goo, it's slimy texture flowing over her breasts, tingling with it's warmth as the ooze spread out in either direcection, getting larger as the swept out over her, he then fiddles with something in his pocket, looks down at it and smirks before strolling back to the wall looking for something her brough here earlier as the goo went to work on her.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

The weakened slave whimpered as the clamps tugged painfully at her engorged nipples. Both were still pulsing and throbbing with agony that spread through both her fat udders. The taser remained in contact with her, tracing downwards as it approached even more sensitive areas. The metal tips pressed and circled around the amazon's swollen pearl over and over. Tears continued to run down the woman's cheeks though she was barely aware of anything anymore. The jolts of electricity caused her to squeal in torment over and over again. She even climaxed during the pain only for it to replaced with a fresh surge of demonic drug.

Every moment he stroked that pulsing nub was another orgasm for the bound slave. Her mind blanked out as drool ran down her chin. Juices squirt around the humming vibrator over and over again. The pain caused her to squeal again with what little breath she had left as she climaxed again. Her nipples were ripped open, feeding both milk and blood to the hungry demon. Iria's eyes were completely glassed over, the drug saturating every part of her being as orgasm after orgasm wracked her weakening form.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 pm

So dominant now, Gersham was mixing pleasure with pain though now the black goo oozed over her chest and would have burned away any clothing or leather it touched though to her flesh it only caused a tingling sensation.

Some of that goop eased inside the cuts at her breast that his claws made and the gouges from the nipple clamps. The goop was causing those breasts to tingle as the goop caressed her breasts as if they were hands. Portions of the goop stretched out smearing and anchoring itself to the stone wall behind her.

Gersham found what he had been looking for and grinned as he returned with something that looked like a needle gun for piercing then showed her the small golden loop that he fished out of his pocket. He showed the cameras before turning back to her. He doubted she was coherant enough to absorb what he said now but her Masters would be and it was for them more or less he was explaing for their benefit.

He was her Master for now but even so he did not feel that he should mare her in any permenant way …

This is a simple ring for your clit. It is something we incubi use from time to time on our slaves … they cannot be removed by humans without them discharging a severe electrical shock but other species can freely remove them.

The treat is that they are sensitive to demon-blooded creatures … if one is within ten feet of you it is equivalent to me rubbing a finger against your clit. The sensation lasts for only a few minutes before you can shrug off the effects.

However, if you get within ten feet of and incubi it burns with intense pleasure pumping on with desire as if I were thrusting my fingers inside your core and while you remain that close you will experience these sensations. Your Masters can choose to insert this or remove it at the convience, now with that said, let us begin … now, let's see if I have all the right toys ...

He knelt down before her and conjured up an alcohol swap that he gingerly applied to her clit, locking at it as he determined where best to make the brief incision.

After some consideration he turned to the vibrator still pressed inside her, pumping that in and out of her soppying body a few times, hearing the sqjuelching sound it made against her core before turning his attention back to her clit. He was knowledgeable in what he was doing though no expert either but it was simple enough for him to pierce the bundles of nerves there and unhook the loop of the demonic instrument until he sent it though the tiny hole he made then he closed it back up wear upon it began to glow a golden light as it immediately went to work in the descriped way shooting pleasure though her, those tendrils reaching out through her body the only respite now that she would have was when he walked back to the rack to get more toys, and he halted here then gathered up the needle gun and clamps before hading back to the wall. He left the needle gun, there was no telling when or if he would have need for it again but perhaps someone else could get use out of it.

He then dismissed the alchol and rag that he used to apply it before settlin on one of several whips. One that had a little reach so he could stay more than ten feet back, at least for now.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm

The black ooze slithered over Iria's limp twitching form. She groaned as she was wracked with bliss several times in succession. The white hot agony she felt had melted into different sort of heat that seeped into every cell in her body. Juices and cum soaked the floor beneathe her as her body continued to shudder in orgasm. When Gersham finally did back away, Iria continued to twitch and spasm. The vibrator was still going at full throttle, sending vibrations through her inner walls and into the ooze sliding around inside her.

The demon was speaking to someone though the gladiatrix was too exhausted to know or what it was about. The audience knew and it was doubtful such an accessory would remain on Iria at all as such piercings were not useful in the arena anyway. But it would be a simple matter to just remove it after Gersham had his fun.

The piercing was made and the accessory was added to the amazon's engorged clit. Almost immediately, she felt the power overwhelm her. Despite the vibrator inside her, she could also feel her master's fingers plunging deep inside her. Her body arched and immediately the drugged warrior woman was sent into another series of orgasms. She could also feel his finger sliding over her clitoris, causing it jolt rapidly as it sent pure electric bliss up through her core. Iria's eyes rolled back in their sockets, there was no escaping this erotic torment. Her strength and stamina were already reaching their limits as she grew more vulnerable to the demon's arousing touch. Now the accessory was constantly providing it.

Iria's head slumped forward, her entire body shivering in her bonds as the demon finally got far enough away to deactivate the magical item. Beyond those weak shivers, the amazon did not move and simply hanged there until the demon was ready to punish her further.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm

She was a mess before he cracked the whip at his side making the loud snapping sound. Whips had not been his thing for the most part but he needed something that would keep him from her a little at least for the time being.

Cracking the whip at her he aimed for her left breast, the goo making her fairly resistance to the lash. Goo splattered as the lash hit her, causing the goo to splash into her face and mare both her upper thighs and floor. He cracked it again to similar effect against the other then once more this time to the outer thigh of her left leg grazing it. There was no goo there to protect her from the lash and he judged it't effects on her exhausted body before coiling up the whip altogether.

He watched her from here for a moment then walked forward letting that piercing do it's work. The goo moved within her ass, still burning as it dripped out of it. A wave of his hand dismissed the goo covering her breasts as he took one in a moth, neddle like teeth nibbling softly on her nipple between sharp sucks that let him draw her milk out of her orb.

Reaching down he took hold of the vibrator drawing it out of her slowly berore casting the toy aside and bringing a hand to those moist folds rubbing back and forth against her, knowing the piercing was going to work as well which formed a small chuckle to form before he got himself back out of his pants.

Her helpless caused him to be aroused, nice and firm though he wasted no time in wasting time lining back up against her entrance and pushing his way back inside her with a fierce grunt.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am

"Uhhnnn..." The whip struck and sent stabbing pain through her breast then the other. The strike to her bare thigh caused her body to twitch as a weak whimper left her. But it seemed she was not really aware of what was happening to her. Her body was was merely reacting to what sensory data she was receiving.

The beast moved closer, the enchantment activating once more. Her hips began to twitch violently as she began orgasming immediately. His lips sealed over a teat, sucking deeply and pulling Iria's helpless psyche deeper into oblivion. Her body eagerly took in the demon's influence, becoming completely saturated with demonic lust. The audience watched as the once powerful amazon came over and over again from just being in the monster's presence. His touch only made the orgasms all the more intense until Gersham wanted to satisfy his own lusts.

Iria's cunt clung and practically sucked the cock into her body. Waves of the pleasure drug rippled through her soul, her climaxes firing off like a machine gun one after another. Juices soaked the demon's thick meat as he plunged long and deep into the slave's exhausted body. The woman lacked the strength to even move a muscle, her body twitching and trembling out of control as all her remaining energy was devoted to each and every moment of bliss she suffered.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

It was incredible, it always was the feeling of her body drawing him in. She had been overcome with sheer orgasmic bliss by this state and he cherished the wet heat that circled around him making his passage into her all the more tighter as he grasped her leg, claws trickle against the skin, his thumb carressing the very spot that he had whipped previously as he hitched that leg about hie hip.

In such a way he was opening her up, making it easier to access her body though it was easier to press into her given all the orgasms that stole over her making his passage into her all the more easier.

He grunted feeling this pressure assaulting him, storming over the incredible heat that washed over him as he relentlessly pressed into the core of her body again and again.

Deep, full thrusts spurned on by the magic coursing over her from that piercing added to the effect of that drug that he sent spiraling through her. It would not be long now, he had grown aroused at this conquest as it was, his torment of her and her shame broadcast to the arena. Reducing the proud warrior to such a state was indeed satisfying to no end, so much so that he could feel his own excitement growing as he began to throb against those ever tightening muscles, groaning out against the tit he was mangling with his mouth and tongue as he felt himself inject her with his hot seed already that was quick in flowing inside her drenching her then easing out of that hungry passage as with all the juices therein it was imossible to contain it all.

He did not stop there though, still pressing inside her with greater urgency.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 am

Iria's tongue rolled out of her hanging mouth. She could feel both his cock and his fingers deep inside her. Each thrust seemed to grind right against her g-spot, producing yet another endless wave of violent twitching. With the drug constantly pumping into her body and the enchantment doing much the same, there was nothing the slave could do. Enduring was simply impossible as every cell in her body was wracked with bliss. Her Master filled her womb with his seed but kept bucking those hips. Juices pooled on the floor, her body devoting every ounce of strength into each and every orgasm. She had long since burned herself out but her body would not stop. Her head was slumped forward, having completely blacked out though it did not stop the demonic power from tormenting her body with sensation over and over again.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 pm

His own release was intense as her pussy clung against him, he continued to push into her, fighting against the sensitivity that wracked her, the sensations that the piercing was giving at his close proximity as well as his swollen rod pressing inside her body even now as he continued to spurt inside her with those following thrusts.

It took him a moment where sensitivity caught up with him and he made one final thrust into that wet core, pressing her back into the stone wall as he let out a deep groan, noticing that Iria had passed out by this stage.

He eased out of her then, flicking the clit ring and chuckled. He figured her Masters would take it out, maybe they'd put it back in when she lost in the future, maybe not. It was an interesting little toy that he had brought with him today if they got this far.

Until our next engagement, Iria. He flicked his tongue against her jaw line before stuffing himself back into his pants and striding to the door leaving her chained there to the wall as he chuckled to himself as he exited the back room.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5