View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Plaything (for Iria) 

Post Plaything (for Iria)
The crowd had been cheering, he could hear his name recited again and again. The Black Prince had won over the crowd it had seemed and he loved it. Now he faced Iria again. His favorite competitor in the arena even if she lost a step it had seemed it had taken him a great deal of effort and numerous broken bones to get her in this state.

He had broken her down and now she was his plaything. He was not as concerned about his well being after the last fight, confident that he was going to win here today but not as over confident as he was back during their second fight.

But he would not keep her waiting. Iria was already out there and as he stepped out into the arena he saw that it was a bit different,a little more of a challenge though he was not overly concerned for the contest.

The walls were spiked and there were plenty of pillars here that had whirling blades attached to them. Some where slow moving, others were not. He assess the obstacles for this fight and analyzed the different challenges.

If Iria was in her right mind set he might have been a little worried at the new challenges. He would not have a clear line of fire for the miasma bolts so getting a good shot off would be difficult unless at close range. Conversely though the pillars offered up more Shadows for him to Shadow Step and he glanced at her first.

He was wielding that acidic blade in a gauntlet ed hand though he did not wear a gauntlet on his left hand. He gazed at her and decided to start off quick Shadow Stepping from where he was to a spot of Shadow behind her covered in shadow, sweeping a blow at her exposed back with a sweep of his left hand, the smaller claws there would not cut as deeply though it was more the direct contact of his flesh against her own that he hoped would be the stronger weapon here today.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 am

Post Re: Plaything (for Iria)
Tremors ran down Iria's spine, knowing who she must battle against once more. Her entire body tingled, yearning to be touched again. Nipples hardened and poked visibly through her tight fitting attire. But the amazon was not about to give in no matter how much her body needed it. The addition of blade spinning pillars and spiked walls also drew attention more towards her own well being and survival. Her Mistress would be most displeased if she allowed her body to be harmed in such a lethal fashion.

The crowds voiced their approval for the demon that had defeated Iria so multiple times before. The gates opened and Gersham entered the now more cluttered arena. The amazon gripped her hammer tightly as she readied herself. Her opponent only took a few steps before fading into a shadow. Iria was already familiar with his ability to teleport to other places and immediately turned to see where he would come out of next.

A clawed hand lashed out at the amazon, forcing her to bring her hammer up to block the attack. It was easy enough to block and the warrior woman would counter by thrusting out a sidekick right at Gersham's gut. Whether it connected or forced him to back away, Iria would follow up with a overhead swing of her hammer towards the demon's head. The warrior woman put her weight into the blow, letting her body follow the swing downwards to put as much force into it as possible should the demon decided to summon those durable wings again. Looks like neither fighter were wasting any time getting this started.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm

It was too crowded for him to fly at least on the arena floor and with the spinning blades he would not summon those wings least they get clipped but she spun around, it was easy for her to guess that the demon was coming out near her and so she swung her hammer to block.

Since it was his unarmored hand making the attack he pulled back the hammer just grazing the tips. He flexed and unclenched his fingers as she went into her kick. Of course it was coming in against the ribcage where she broke ribs on two separate occasions but he decided to accept the blow letting her make contact with him but once doing so he dropped his right arm to use it to pin her leg there against him.

He could see that she was aroused of course, her clothes did nothing to hide the fact that she was sporting hard nipples but she was always a whirl of motion even cocking her dreaded hammer back in an overhead swing. He let loose a jab as she cocked her hammer back at about the same moment that he tried to sweep her remaining leg out from under her.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:41 pm

With her leg grabbed, her tactics were forced to change. Her hammer was reared back behind her as the jab flew at her face. Iria allowed her hammer to continue falling back, leaning back to avoid the quick attack. The heavy maul held her up despite her center of gravity being shifted completely off balance. Using her weapon for support, she held on tight as she kick her other leg up and twisted her body. She swung her leg up at Gersham's face using both the grab and her weapon to keep her body up in the air.

If she managed to free her leg, she would focus on landing on her feet as best as possible before leaping back and away from her opponent. There, she would ready herself for another exchange of blows. Despite the woman's arousal, Iria was not about to just succumb to this monster. Perhaps the short break after the last battle helped her recover some though it was doubtful she could do much about her own addiction.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

The end result was that they were staring across at one another. He could hear the whirling blades on a near by pillar as he looked into the features of her face.

He once told her that he wanted her to do her best. Of course he did not expect her to win but he like a challenge and he liked the fact that she was not just going to submit to her desires. He had made it clear that he would have to punish her if that were the case.

Still, she did not rush at him and it gave him a moment to consider. The pillars robbed him of his effective shield and flight. Raw strength she was probably stronger than him. He was never really that strong to begin with. Speed … his weapons were a bit quicker as far as recovery time went though her agility and reflexes were as good as his own. His had never been exceptional though his mind mastered magic …

Nice move. Hm. I'm actually going to have to work.

He crouched and punched the ground sending a shock wave through the ground that would culminate with an explosion of sand where she was standing if she did not move.

Standing up right his left hand erupted and vanished beneath a sickly fluid of green slime as he held onto the sphere of acidic substance.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Gersham was a bit more hesitant about attacking the amazon and was already resorting to further spells to aid him. It was understandable as being pushed around by the amazon's insane strength in an area filled with spinning blades and spiked wall would be less than pleasant. Her eyes widen as the ground itself seemed to ripple towards her. Whatever this was, Iria did not think it was something she should let reach her.

Iria leapt and dashed to the side, leaving behind an explosion of dirt and dust. She continued moving, weaving around the multiple spinning pillars as she tried to circle around Gersham's side. The demon was gathering something in his hand and the warrior woman wanted to have as much cover as possible. She readied her hammer and swings it up and over her head to bring down on the casting demonic being. Despite the cover, she was not about to let this thing continue his magical methods.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 am

She moved as expected though he walked ahead doing his best to avoid whirling blades. Really this was an inconvenience though it was also a benefit at that. In this environment he did not want to close with her so it seemed as if he would be more reliant on using spells.

He was gathering the slimy substance to his hand when she struck out from behind cover. So he had a better idea of where she was now. He did not evade the blow, there was no need given the plethora of shadows he moved from one to another as easy as he would as if he were walking though air.

Fortunately for her he had not completed the spell. Non illusions and shadow magic too him longer to cast, their was less of a familiarity there so he was still chanting though he was nearly finished with the spell but he had to shift for position twice more to keep out of danger until he had the spell ready.

It was not the best of shots but it had to do. He materialized out of the shadows behind her launching the red acidic ball of slime at her. If it missed it would smash against one of the stone pillars and if it hit she would find it sticky and while it did not burn flesh it was highly corrosive to cloth. That would be more than adequate to slow her down though he conjured up shadowy images of himself that spread out. It was time to show the amazon a new trick ...

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 am

The demon did not bother defending himself as he retreated into the shadows only to appear elsewhere. Iria was forced to chase after the demon but it was no use. Gersham could keep running the whole battle and the woman had no way of catching him. "Stop running, you coward!" she growled in annoyance. She swung her hammer at the demon only to hit nothing but the arena floor as it sent dust and dirt outwards from the impact.

After one of her swings, Iria felt something collide with her back. It did not hurt but she could soon feel air touching her bare skin as the black latex of her outfit was quickly eaten away. Her back was completely bare with only the parts of her suit around her neck holding everything together still. Overall, it did nothing to hinder the amazon but she was less than happy that this monster was stripping away her clothes.

Iria turned to face her opponent only to find many of them throughout the many rotating pillars. Once again, it was a trick she knew about but had little to protect herself from it. She readied her hammer and kept close to the spinning blade to give her a bit more protection from attacks from various sides. Even if they were illusions, they would have to come from only a few directions unless they want to be hit by the spinning blades.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:12 am

Clearly the illusions did not want to hit the blades, as she learned in the past they dissolved when struck with any force. The slime ate away at her clothing to the annoyance of the Amazon though she saw that it was growing and expanding.

Oh, I fought your kind of fight once before and didn't like those results. Why limit myself ...

He stayed back long enough for two things, the first was to complete the next incantation, a necromantic spell, the next was for his little surprise to offer a distraction as pseudo pods erupted from it. It tried to secure her to a pillar but whirling blades lobbed off portions of the slime that swept up her legs eating away at any leather and loth as they sought to rejoin the main body of the creature as it tried to grapple with her arms.

That was when the first illusion darted in with a punch that it tried to land up high before scooting back or trying to at least. Regardless if successful or not she would find it was real, Gersham transferring his mind to the next illusion making that attack “real” as well before once again shifting his mind to the next. It did not matter what she did to the illusions after all, they would wink out and his mind would be jaunted into his real body. He could just send it to another illusion until she dealt with them all. Each attack he made while “possessing” an image in this way had been quasi real, some damage she could shake off in a moment, other damage would be real so this was an attack that culminated over time, something Gersham had plenty of. To make matters worse while he was possessing an image he could use that drugging touch and if those bare first connected he had no problem in using that either. It was only quasi real but Gersham realized that the effect would simply build up in time.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 am

There was nothing she could do about the slime growing across her back. It continued to eat away at her clothes and suddenly came to life as tendrils lashed out at any nearby objects it could grab. The blades took care of most of the issues but some tentacles were attempting to bind the amazon's arms. Iria's strength was more than enough to resist their pull but now more distractions were now heading her way.

The many illusions rushed in to attack. Unable to tell real from fake, Iria's hammer crashed through the first one then another as she treated each one as the real one. Her hammer built momentum and speed as it spun around the struggling amazon warrior. The heavy maul struck one of the spinning blade, shattering it and sending the sharp shards flying towards some of the shadows. But, they just kept coming one after another.

Gersham managed to find an opening, sending a fist right across the woman's jaw. "Ugh!" Her head snapped to the side, staggered a bit by the blow. The demon drew away but Iria was not going to let him escape as she rushed what she thought was the real one. Another illusion moved infront of her to block her way and Iria tried to run through the fake. Her eyes went wide as the illusions 'real' fist sank into her stomach, her own momentum adding to the force of the blow. "Oooof!" The air forced from her lungs from the unexpected attack. For a few moments, her body was bent around the fist in her belly. A weak groan left her as heat from his touch infused her body, pulsing outwards in pure erotic heat. She had to get away but her body was not responding to her wishes anymore.

The illusion pulled away, letting Iria's wobbly knees start to give. Her defenses down, another illusion slammed his fist right into her face. Her head snapped backwards, forcing her to remain standing as she staggered backwards. Another illusion was then waiting for her as another blow came across her face, spinning her towards another. Tendrils tighten around her arms, making her swings slower as she tried to counter the illusions. But she either missed or her hammer destroyed a fake, leaving her open for another punch. Soon, she was completely surrounded by fakes as they took turns punching the woman's face, stomach, and sides. Each blow left a tingling wave of heat that left her even more dizzy than the blow itself.

Despite the pain she was in, her body was reacting to the touch. Juices began to trickle lightly down her inner thighs as she took staggered steps towards her next round of punishment. The tendrils had secured her arms to her sides, leaving her hands gripping her hammer weakly. She could break free but she was left no opportunity to do so. The attacks were taking their toll, leaving the warrior woman in a complete daze as each attack passed through her non existent defenses.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:35 pm

It was not much of a surprise that she fought valiantly against the images, so much so he had to use it again to generate more images when they began to dwindle though in time she was eventually overwhelmed. The new ploy worked well though he was aware that the blows themselves had not reduced her to such a state. It was the effect of that drug upon her that ate away at her resistance quicker. That an the fact that the red slime hindered her movements.

In the end the Amazon was laid low, the slime serving as binding. At first it was like a rubber band that she could flex against easily enough as her strength was sapped the slime was able to hinder her more and more as it gripped at her forearms, wrestling with her as the blows reigned in upon her.

Then the slime formed a pseudo pod that extended from the main mass trying to force it's way into her mouth. To help it along Gersham hurled the black miasma at her to open her lips in a yelp or grunt, at least that was the aim as the pseudo pod took full advantage of the situation if she did so, another appendage forming working down between her legs, the sticky semi solid member flowing down over her clit burning away any vestiges of clothing as it went. Gersham merely chuckled at her blight.

You see how easy it is? If I want you I will have you. There is no denying that. The only variable is how badly I will have to beat some sense into you first.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Iria swayed weakly as the punishment continued. The slime kept her bound, defenseless as each attack wore her down further. Her hammer was useless in her hands with both her arms kept to her sides. A change from the heated touch of the images came in the form of a chilling bolt of darkness that smashed directly into her chest. "Ahhhmmmph!" Iria cried out in pain only to have her throat filled with the strange slime. She shook her head but could not spit the vile tendril out.

A second tendril suddenly drilled into her dripping wet folds. Her eyes went wide as her body went rigid. She grunt and groaned through a mouthful of tendril. Only a few tattered pieces of latex remained as the rest fell from her body was melted away from the acidic touch of the goo. Another groan left her as the tendril began pumping into her. Her yearning passage clung around the invader as it sawed back and forth across her inner walls. Her hips twitched and jolt with each thrust as the demonic images sneered at the helpless amazon.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm

The images winked out of existence, obviously not needed now as the bitter slime filled her mouth, pumping against it, into it as Gersham walked closer. The wet sounds of her sex being filled had reached his ears as he gazed at her, his unarmed hand traced over her cheek that had been bulged out by the slime as it filled her.

Didn't know I could do that, did you?

He reached down to take the hammer out of her grasp though if she resisted she was still too far for him at this stage. I see I was left a hole. Shall I use it Iria? Shall I put you out of your misery or do you have some trick yet to defy me with? I wonder.

His hand kept rubbing against that cheek as the slime continued to fill both her mouth and pussy.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 am

"Ugh!" It was impossible to focus or fight back while being fucked in two places at once. Juices squished around the invading tendril, trickling freely down her twitching thighs. She took a staggered step backwards but could not escape Gersham's reach as his hand rested on her cheek. Her eyes widen as heat surged right into her brain. All she could think about was the hand as it pumped lust directly into her psyche. Her eyes fluttered and started to dull. They became half lidden as the hammer slipped from her fingers. It seemed the match would be ending in record time at this rate.

Iria's legs wobbled and grew weaker. Her cheek rested on the hand as it continued to destroy her with that insidious drug. She felt her insides twitching violently. The amazon was about to cum already and things had barely gotten started. Part of her knew she needed to move, to break free, to do something. But, her body felt numb, tingling all over with erotic heat. The slime tendril ground against her g-spot, chipping away at Iria's conciousness while the tendril in her throat made her mind go blank. She swayed there in place, unable to escape the demon's advances.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 am

There is no shame in it. You cannot beat me, Iria. The one time I did was when I refrained from using my powers. See how quickly I have reduced you to such a wanton state.

Damn this thing was heavy. He takes the hammer from her and tosses it to the side close to a pillar making sure if by some miracle she broke free and tried to recover the weapon she had to time it well enough or be struck by a whirling blade. That would delay her, that will allow him to counter.

But I can tell that even today you tried, Iria. His fingers vanished from her as he rounded her body, You have nothing to feel ashamed about. You are still my favorite.

He pressed her forward carefully not to touch the slime then he moves to free himself from his pants. He wanted to show her how quick the conquest of her body could be as he positioned herself against her back door. The slime still pounding inside her as the tip of Gersham's rod presses inside her, the tip moistened by pre-cum, excited of course by having rendered her so helpless.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next