View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Plaything (for Iria) 

Post Re: Plaything (for Iria)
"Nnngh! Mmmph!" Her eyes rolled back briefly as they fluttered. The pumping would not stop or even slow down. Her insides were melting and her belly was fluttering madly. Weaponless, bound, and so heavily aroused; Iria could do nothing but allow herself to be led forward while the demon prepared to finish her off. Even without the demon's aid, the slime would be more than enough to make her succumb at this point with the aid of the drug. She felt herself slipping away with each thrust until...

"Mmmmph!" A muffled squeal left her throat. The cock plunged into her tight anus. Her muscles gripping and clung to the demonic rod as heat surged up her sensitive passage. Juices began to squirt from her folds around the invading slime. The chime sound as Iria climaxed long and hard, allowing gravity to do the work of lowering herself more on the monster's heated member. Though it hurt ripping her ass open, all her mind could think about was the pleasure and searing heat infusing every cell in her body. It was obvious that Iria was helpless against the demon's touch. Perhaps magic would be unnecessary soon enough.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 am

Gersham grinned as the chime sounded her defeat. One thrust, that was all that it took though now he drew out of her core. He slapped her ass once he had passed out of her. He throbbed in anticipation, the chime sounding a trip to the back room and while he could ravish her senseless here there was no need for that as he left her there in the arena.

Eagerly he went to the back room making sure that everything was in order and allowing the slime to put on a show for the spectators, at least for the next ten minutes or so before the slime dissolved into nothingness freeing her of that grip.

All the while Gersham was patient while looking over all the toys that he intended on using against poor Iria.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 am

That was it. The match was over and Iria was once again going to be the demon's plaything. Gersham did not even bother doing anything further as he pulled out. Iria slumped to her knees, grunting and groaning as the slime continued to fuck her. The drug in her ensured every motion of the goo felt absolutely divine. The crowds were not exactly pleased with the shorter performance but it was still a showing of breaking one of the stronger if not strongest gladiatrix females in the arena. Her body bucked wildly, climaxing a second and third time before slumping all the way onto the arena floor. The slime kept fucking her only to fade when the guards arrived to drag her out to be cleaned up and prepared.

She had no real serious injuries this time so just a wash and oil was needed. Her body glistened like a goddess as she was left completely in the nude. The amazon knew what she must do. It was programmed and trained in her brain. She must see the victor and serve him or her for the duration. But even through that training, Iria felt afraid. What happened back in the arena? She lost so easily and every defeat left her in a worse than before, dreaming of the demonic touch and submitting. The last ordeal left her with vivid dreams that left her climaxing in her bedsheets. What was happening to her?

The voluptuous warrior woman arrived, her head lowered submissively. She fell to her knees before Gersham, bowing gently. "I am yours, Master," she said softly, "What is your will?"

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 am

Breaking her down like this was a great form of pleasure to him. He remembered breaking Esper's will though Esper was far easier to best in the realm of combat.

Iria, nude and submissive before him had her shame broadcast into the arena like last time. He could have used her if he still had his kingdom, could have used her as an enforcer though unlike Esper he doubted she would be receptive to learning magic of any sort.

See how the fight has become just an excuse my dear? Come inside. Shackle yourself to the wall like a good little slave.

He closed the door, what for? This was being broadcast for all to see and it was merely instinct that had him closing it. He grinned as he walked to the wall as his eyes washed over the toys there.

You tried Iria but your performance today is lacking. What's more is that it will get worse and worse as the fights continue.

He started simply selecting a pair of nipple clamps he restrained her nipples and then squeezed thouse mazing tits. He then grabbed a vibrator, letting a hand smooth over her cheek as he grinned at her, the infusion of warmth spreading through that cheek before he drops down her body, his tongue flickering against her clit then bringing the vibrator up against it on the lowest setting for now.

Tell me a little about yourself, Iria, your life before the Arena anyway. Do you remember any of it​

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 am

The defeated gladiatrix rose to her feet and moved to the wall. She clamped both shackles down on her wrists with only a faint whimper escaping her lips. "Nngh! Ahhh!" Iria yelped in pain as the clamps pinched her nipples. The cruel squeeze caused here breasts to pulse and ache, milk struggling to escape through those now sealed nipples. She took a deep breath as she recovered only to feel that hand on her cheek once more. "Oh..." her eyes almost dulled immediately as the aphrodisics flooded her brain. Her already battered will melted away as she sagged in her bonds, leaning into the touch.

"Ahhhnnn!" Her hips bucked forward. The rapid flicker of his tongue sent sparks flying inside the exposed bundle of nerves. Each flick left the clitoris harder and more erect than before. Her thighs twitched violently as she cried and squealed in pleasure. Knees wobbled and grew weaker as juices flowed freely down her trembling inner thighs. It was so easy to break this one now. The drug left her utterly helpless before the demon as she gasped for breath. The vibrator hummed lightly against the now engorged nub. Her hips rolled forward, gentrly grinding against the sex toy as the demon asked his questions.

"Mmm... Ahhh... N-No... No life before..." she stammered. There was no memory of her past at all. Besides her fighting skills, the rest was deleted to be replaced with more training and obedience from her Mistress. The arena and being a sex slave was her entire life now.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 pm

No life. Hm. Of course there is good reason for it, stripping away all those unnecessary thoughts and memories if there was nothing else to remember. I will have to discuss training methods and what not for that matter with your Master. I may find them worthwhile.

He had been curious as to her past but it was a curiosity that had no reason behind it so it drifted to the side. His fingers absently stroked down her thigh as he considered matters for a moment.

We will play a little game, you and I. Ten minutes hardly seems fair after your fun in the arena with the goop so we'll go five. I want to see if you cans still manage to fight back against me in a small manner but we shall make this interesting.

I will slip this vibrator inside you like so, see how easily your body gobbles it up my dear?
He smiled a little as his hand pulled away from her.

What motivates you more, pleasure or pain? Endure five minutes of this bliss without cumming and I will milk you my dear, fail and it is the last. Shall we begin? He waited for her to comply in some form figuring she would agree and he would flip the switch to even higher settings than they were set with now.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 am

Iria said nothing in response, taking deep breaths as the vibrator continued to hum against her aching pearl. A tingling trail of heat was left in the wake of Gersham's fingers as they ran up and down her thigh. Fighting back was the last thing on her mind right now as the demon thought up a game to play. "Ahh!" The vibrator pushed deep inside her body and her body welcomed it. Her juicy insides clung around the toy as it hummed against her inner walls. She was to ensure this for five minutes. It being an order, she would obey it with the best of her ability though it was unknown if she would last that long.

The prize offered was very enticing. Being milked was always a pleasurable experience. But it would not be an easy prize to earn as the vibrator switched to a higher setting. Wave upon wave of vibrations rippled through her passage. "Uhhnn..." she moaned, tugging at her bonds as she rested against the stone wall. Her hips shook and trembled, thighs parting to try and lessen the sensations. Juices were already running down her thighs as her entire body was on fire from the demonic drug in her system. Her chest heaved with shuddering breaths, trying to take them slow and deep to help calm her yearning body.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Impressive you still have this much of a will. You need to obey like a good little sex slave. That is what you are essentially whenever we meet. The only variable is how long we entertain the fans. But his is interesting. The drug makes you want to give in but you have been conditioned to obey. Oh, don't get me wrong, I know you would like to give in but crave getting your reward too. It would be a pity if I am unable to play with your tits today, please endure it, it is just five minutes ...

Gersham walked towards the selection of whips that hung on the wall before settling on one. Unraveling it deliberately slow for both effect and to show her that he was already writing her ability to endure this off and getting ready to “punish” her.

He snapped the whip a few times, testing it out at the empty air before looking back at her. How are you holding out?

He watches her as she struggles against the aphrodisiac and the vibrator that is lodged inside her thrumming to life. Her widened stance makes it a little easier to resist this and while she does not answer him the question is irrelevant.. There were thousands of aliens that would have loved to be in his position now as he held all cards.

He waited and watched her squirm as the desire built, each moment more of an amazement then the last as she struggle with those conditions. When he stalked forward it would be after a climax but to her relief it was after seven minutes. It had amused him to watch he caught up in the throes of passion.

Gersham stood before her a hand caressing the side of her cheek. Mmmm, good girl. You lasted over five minutes you Master has trained you well. Now time for your reward.

He dropped the whip then removed her nipple clamps as he discarded them to the side. Looking at her aching tits he runs his fingers against them then squeezes the voluptuous mounds as he presses them together. He bends down licking one then the other before teasing a lucky nipple with the swirl of his tongue, his lips ultimately sealing over it as he sucks on it, drawing forth the sweet ichor of her body, tasting what she has to offer as he squeezes the other breast.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oooohhhnnn..." Her hips twitched violently. Her eyes fluttered, threatening to roll back at any moment. It would be so easy to just let herself slip away and let bliss drown her like it had so many times before. The snapping whip made Iria whimper and groan. She would be punished if she gave in. Juices flooded her inner thighs as the vibrator relentlessly hummed against her insides. "Ahhhnnn... Ahhnnnn..." Would she be able to hold on long enough?

"Aiiiiieeeeee!" Juices gushed and squirt out of her climaxing folds. The release was all the more powerful after holding onto the edge for several minutes. The powerful amazon sagged in her bonds, her numb legs folding under their weight. Her hips jolt violently as wave after wave of bliss seared through her soul. Her blank mind could only think of her failure as the demon came closer. The hand on her cheek made her groan as heat infused her brain and left her in a permament daze. She moaned at the small praise, still cumming as she hung there against the wall.

Blood rushed to her nipples when the clamps were removed. Milk dribbled down her mountainous globes. Her eyes rolled back into whites as the demon's lips and tongue touched her pulsing teat, drinking deeply of her precious mammary milk. "Ohhhhnnnn... Masterrr..." she droned, melting as the tension released in her breast while more demonic drugs rushed to meet the sensation and ripple outwards through her entire chest. Juices squirt from her folds and milk from her teats as she climaxed a second time.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 pm

No punishment today. That was not always going to be the case but she had managed to perservere against the effects of the drug. It was all aa game to him and to be honest he was hoping she'd make it to have an excuse to get at those tits again. He drank greedily consuming the milk she offered up.

Occasionally he brought his tongue against her as he flicked the nipple as he drank.

Reaching down between her thighs he switches the vibrator off as he moves to the other breast. He sucks that one too for a bit then pulls back.

He squeezes those firm globes with his hands as he presses them together.

This will not do ... He unshackles one hand then the other. I want to titty fuck you now Iria. He states as he begins to unleash himself.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Heat infused her heaving chest, the drug pumping endlessly into her swollen nipple. "Ooohhhnnn..." she groaned, her insides still clinging around the now silent vibrator. Iria's head reared back as she cried out to both those enthralling hands squeezing her heavy jugs. Milk spurt from both teats before being reduced to a faint trickle. The demon wasted no time getting on with it though as the amazon's bindings were undone. The woman fell to her knees as both hands pressed around her breasts. "Ooo... Master..." she cooed.

Iria sat up on her knees, bringing those heated globes around Gersham's yearning meat. She rolled the heavy sacs of milk and fat up and down the throbbing shaft. Her heated breaths caress the tip as her tongue reached out to swirl and wash it. "Mmm..." her lips part, taking it into her mouth as she suckled gently. Her hands continued to mash her breasts around the monster's cock, stroking it between her massive cleavage. Her eyes closed, letting the drug pump right into her brain as she began to bob her head up and down, taking a little bit more of the heated shaft with each pass. Eyes fluttered as muffled groans vibrate through her throat. The tip pushed against the back of her throat. Her pulse could be felt throbbing within those heaving orbs, matching her rapidly beating heart. Her chest tingled with absolute glee as loins tensed and butterflies fluttered inside her quivering belly.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 pm

His cock vanished against the globes of her breasts seemingly lost at first as she pressed them against his meat. Her heated breath against his tip was arousing. The slow capture of his shaft erotic. He groaned in approval as she took more of him with each passing though had it not been for her continuously taking more of him with each pass he would have already been surging his hips forward but he was patient with the slow build up and progress though he allowed her the honor of taking that heated appendage between her lips for a while longer, his hand reaching down to grasp her shoulder though it was more in remaining upright than anything. There was no drug flowing into her now.

Yes, Iria, like that![b] Her mouth worked over him for ten minutes or so before he halted her as he drew back.

[b]You're pretty good at sucking cock my dear Iria. I bet you get a lot of practice.
He took her hands assisting her up but pressed her to the wall forceful as his hands sized and squeezed her breasts. He yearned for this as he pressed his lips first to her lips then draped along her neck as he dragged his tongue against her.

Tell me Iria, what has been you greatest defeat? Your worse opponent? The cameras were rolling, he was pretty sure he knew the answer to this one but wanted all the galaxy to know.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Arousing the beast was not difficult at all for the gladiatrix slave. It was part of her training to be able to pleasure her owner and any other masters she was to attend to. The constant flow of aphrodisics stopped, leaving Iria still bubbling with heated arousal but was not going beyond such a state. Her mouth watered at the taste of a warm cock inside her mouth. She sucked and slurped on the round, devoting her body to tending to the demon's erect manhood. The praise and how the demon had to use her shoulder for support was all the reward she needed as she kept working until commanded to stop.

Iria rose to her feet when guided to do so. "Ahhhhnnnn!" she cried as his hands mauled her heavy tits. Squeezing them renewed the flow of milk spurting from her swollen nipples. Lips smothered her own in a kiss which the amazon returned with vigor. She groaned as her hips rocked forward, rubbing against the still erect member that still needed tending to. Her head leaned to the side, allowing the monster's tongue to trace her neck as more questions were asked. "Y-You, M-Master," she moaned outloud, "It is always you..." Her body trembled with need as more tingling pleasure and faint spikes of pain rippled through her hypersensitive globes. Whether it was a programmed or trained answer was probably irrelevant at this point in time. The answer he received was the answer he wanted to hear.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Pleasing him had been little trouble for the gladiatrix. Provided that she obeyed and tried to win then so be it. Even if the fights were short like this he didn't mind. While intense combat got his blood boiling so did compliance. As long as she didn't lay down to get fucked he hardly figured she would win all that often.

It could happen. It was slim but he held on to that possibility after his first stint in the arena against an opponent that he should have beaten if he took things seriously from the start. His attention lapsed with Iria once and that was enough of a lesson for him to be cautious in the future so that mistake did not happen again.

He was growing more confident in part because she was becoming less so. Iria had been programmed to fight, win or loose but on a good show so he doubted that he would have to worry about her giving in to him like a wanton even is she wanted too. She had already proved that she could endure the aphrodisiac through there were limits to what she could endure. Her loosing was of no concern to him as it was expected though he groaned as her hips moved restlessly back and forth to stimulate his groin.

One hand slipped over a breast, squeezing it as he suckled on it. The other seized a thigh drawn her leg up to his hip.

Whether or not her answer was programmed did not bother him so much. His third eye allowed him to determine if she were lying or not which he could store away. What was important was that she was admitting that to all the fans who had witnessed her thorough defeat at his hands.

He stopped sucking on her breast, his tongue dashing behind an ear, wiggling against it. Will you be punished for your failure today Iria or was that expect.

His motives for asking such a question had been unclear though now he was pressing inside her folds bringing instant pleasure to both their bodies as he joined them together like this.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 pm

The alien monster continued to pay attention to the amazon's breasts. Iria's moans sound over and over through the room as she felt that warm tongue drag across her teat. Milk fed into the demon with each suck he took, bringing more heated blood and warm milk to the surface. The gladiatrix's hips tensed as her loins yearned for more. Her hips continued to grind against the beast that conquered her. She did not have to wait long before he lifted one of her legs up and pushed that unyielding rod deep inside her. "Ooohhhnnn..." The rod slid into her tight depths easily, juices squishing and slurping around the thick throbbing invader. Iria's eyes fluttered as her body melted in the demon's grasp.

"Ooohhnn... Ohhh..." she moaned over and over again, "M-Master? Why would I be punished?" The question confused her. She entertained the crowds. It was true that victory earned her more praise but it was not expected even from someone as strong as her. Besides, there was no way brute force could beat the amount of magic Gersham had thrown around and the crowds would notice that soon enough if not already.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next