View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Plaything (for Iria) 

Post Re: Plaything (for Iria)
I was just curious if that is expected after a sound defeat like the one you had today or as long as you provide enjoyable entertainment one way or another they would not care. I am interested in the training technique, it was a mere question of ideal curiosity.

His rock hard member was pushing eagerly into those depths as he gasped, obviously his mouth had pleased him though her body pleased him more of course. That tight wetness all his to play with for now caused him to fight that urge in pushing into her too much as his hips drove against her eagerly, forcefully as he practically pressed her into the wall.

He found that it was a pleasant delight in taking her with such ruthless authority though soon enough he was pulling out of her, it was far too soon to cum, he wished to take his time and envoy her more.

Don't move. He commanded as he returned to lavishing those tits with his tongue and mouth. He drank all she had offered for a good while between sucks and tweaks of her nipple with his fingers he had divested at lot of attention to those marvelous orbs before commanding her to turn around and widen her stance.

Now where to take you my dear. I like this hole best. He rubbed her pussy briefly as he collected some of her juices that he began rubbing against her ass hole. But I do not wish to neglect this one either. Your fans are watching this live feed in the arena. Shall we let them decide by applause? Whichever they cheer for the loudest … but I will be kind, Iria. I will allow you to either decide or let you defer the choice for your fans to decide. Which will it be?

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 pm

The words fell to deaf ears. Unsurprisingly, Iria's focus was on the thick phallus pushing hard and deep into her clenching passage. Her hips ground against Gersham's as best as she could in her currently held position. The heated rod sawed against her juicy inner walls, sending a wealth of tingling pleasure through her insides and gathered inside her loins and belly. The fluttering inside her grew more frantic as the woman's need continued to grow. She wanted the monster to cum inside her, cum inside this obedient slave. But once again, he held off and withdrew. Iria gave a whimper, hips still rotating until she was commanded to hold still. More attention was paid to her breasts, the massive globes had more than enough milk to satisfy any ravenous hunger. They hardly sagged, still maintaining their rather firm and luscious shape despite the amount of sucking and drinking from those engorged teats.

The amazon groaned as she was given orders to turn around. She did so, spreading her legs wide so the demon's hand could slide between them and begin stroking her moistened slit. Soft moans left her as she rested against the stone wall. Her body tensed as fingers prod and teased her tight ass. She was given a choice though it mattered little in the long run. One way or another, the defeated gladiatrix would be fucked. "Uhhnn... I-I... I am yours, Master... Take me how you wish," Iria answered. It really did not matter to the amazon as long as she pleased her owner and the audience. She was unconcerned of how degrading this was. This was her role as a sex slave so to be asked such questions was mostly irrelevant to her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:40 pm

(I flipped a coin for this one :lol:)

Gersham certainly having fun with the slave … no, she was no longer a gladiatrix in this moment as it was clear that she was eager to please and while she would have like to have his seed exploding inside her he made her learn patience and by that effect he as we''.

Slapping her ass he rubs it before he allows more of that aphrodisiac to smear against her. Another playful smack, then a third. She endured his earlier challenge and though he did not torture her physically, mentally he was torturing her with the anticipation.

His fingers dashed against her ass hole and though she would not decide he would not either though he did have his preference.

Oh, I rather fill up your pussy my dear but since you are deferring I'll let the audience decide. Pussy? The crowd in the arena cheered. Ass? They cheered almost as loudly for there were plenty of sadists in the crowd.

Pussy it is by popular demand but that's a rather close one. There are plenty of people that wish to see you suffer, not surprising actually.

The end of his cock wedged inside those juicy warm walls as he smacks her ass again. Though I think the majority of them wanted to reward me for a job well done. I must say that we may have the record for the shortest battle thus far.

He thrusts inside her core fully, his hips slapping against her ass as he begins to fuck her from behind with slow but long and deep thrusts.

That member teased into her, thick and hard. He pulsed against her as he made that deep path inside her core, grazing against eternal bundles of nerves as he swept into her. Slow but deep as a hand curled over her hip drawing her back against him as he crept that hand forward, dashing his fingers over her clit.

He drew her back to met those thrusts that he was making within her. His mouth swept over the side of her neck while his free hand cupped and cajoled a breast.

Steadily his pace began to increase. You may move now. He commanded as his hips began moving against her even faster now.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh!" She yelped, resisting the urge to squirm as each swat came to her exposed rear. Each blow stung but was left with a tingling warmth as more of the potent drug was reintroduced to her system. Her breasts pressed against the wall, her nipples dragging against the rough stone wall with each gasping breath. Juices ran down her inner thighs by the time the spanking was done, nearly cumming from the mix of pain and pleasure. Iria panted softly while the demon asked the crowd for their opinion on the matter. She could not really hear a difference much less the cheers themselves within these thick stone walls.

Gersham got his answer though as his cock speared right into Iria's welcoming depths. "Ahhhnnnnn!" Her body arched against wall. Her cries echo off the walls as his hips slammed against her rear over and over again. Every thrust left her insides trembling. It felt like her inner walls were melting into mush. Each slam against the entrance of her womb chipped away at her psyche, her mind blanking little by little. "Uuuhhhhnnnn..." She did not resist him. The amazon's body tensed and trembled as she was brought back to lean against the thrusting demon. His lips grazed her neck while hands grabbed hold of her giant tits. The thrusting increased, churning her insides as each stroke sawed against her g-spot. Fingers pinched her clitoris, sending blood rushing right to her head as her eyes fluttered and rolled back. Drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth as her body began to jolt in erotic bliss. "Aiiiiiieeeee!" The climax came fast and hard, ripping her soul asunder. Her inner walls milked the member, clamping down as hot juices squirt from her spasming form.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 am

She had felt incredible as always. Her body collapsing about his as he feels the rush of juices swarm around him. He closes his eyes as he feels the tightening of her body around him. At first he was going to draw out of her to prolong his pleasure though she feels too good about his questing member. He thus bursts inside her with a groan, smacking her ass as he does so.

He is not finished with her though as he draws out of her he gazes at their flood of juices collected between her thighs before turning her around and coaxing her down into a sitting position so that her back is against the wall.

Reaching between her thighs he rubs against her clit. Spread your legs further. I want to see. Play with yourself, Iria. He watches her as she follows out his instructions rubbing her clit up and down as he recites an incantation summoning up a disembodied penis that floats to her lips, pressing it to her lips until she opened them, taking it into the recesses of her mouth.

Regardless of how well she did it was a magical effect and would not explode until Gersham willed it. The magical cock was meant to keep her busy until he had recovered enough. Hungry lips went back to her breasts, sucking and licking one as the fingers on one hand pinched her nipple as he tweaked it softly as he twisted it. Rubbing her clit, her mouth occupied as that magically cock speeds up as it presses inside her moist mouth.

When he recovers sufficiently he tosses her legs above his shoulders as he slides back up to her again, angling himself against those delicious and utterly saturated folds. He slips back inside her, thrusting back into her core as he knowingly rubs up against her, the act punctuated with a groan.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 am

The cock erupted, filling her womb with the demonic spunk once again. She took slow shuddering breaths as she was turned around and allowed to slump to the floor with her back against the wall. Her thighs part, revealing the oozing semen and juices flowing from her abused cunt. Iria was tingling from head to toe as she basked in a heavy afterglow. The drug was still wreaking havoc to her libido, molten heat infusing every inch of her belly and core as her loins continued to tense and quiver with unrelenting lust. Iria's thighs part, exposing herself to the demon and the cameras. "Uhhnnn..." she moaned as fingers dragged over her erect clitoris. Electric bliss shot through the helpless nub, twitching and throbbing violently as it sent pleasure straight up her loins.

A cock slipped into her mouth and she sucked on it deeply while the demon took his time and waited. It pressed into the back of throat, remaining there while Gersham feasted on those heaving melons once more. Iria's head shook from side to side, eyes fluttering as she sucked on the magical rod. She squealed in pain as her nipples were twisted, groaning submissively was her most sensitive places were stroked and groped. Then with no warning, her legs were up in the air as his cock speared into her again and again. "Mmmmph! Mmph! Nngh!" She grunts and groans through a mouthful of cock. The cock slid easily past her clinging defenses, plowing into her womb over and over again. Each thrust left her numb, her body tingling as it twitched violently. There was no fighting the monster. He ravaged her as her body simply gave in, body tensing as another orgasm began to build up inside her once more.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 am

He took her with great assurance as her head cants back and forth the disembodied cock moves along with her movements. Again and again he sweeps inside her already wet and moist pussy. He drives into her as he fingers her nipples. Pinching and twisting them between licks and sucks there.

This time he draws out of her without coming, yet he throbs as he moves to position himself in the center of the room before he commands her to crawl towards him.

To see her like this is thrilling to know that he had reduced her to such a state after contest after contest. It appealed to him though and it would have been a lie to say that watching her had been very arousing to say the least.

When she was near him he had her turn around as he squats behind her seizing her breasts and now taking her from behind with full long thrusts as he brought himself fully inside her he squeezed her breast with his hands as his tongue swept against her neck.

Cum for me Iria. He commanded as he thrust inside that sweltering heat.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:18 am

Her athletic form trembled with each thrust. Every muscle of her body tensed, devoted to the pleasure pooling inside her loins and belly. The fucking went on for a few moments before the demon once more withdrew. Muffled groans sound from Iria's throat, still sucking the magical cock fucking her right now. Her body swayed weakly as she crawled on her hands and knees towards the waiting demonic creature. Iria's vision was hazy much like her eyes as drool ran out of the corners of her mouth. It was impossible to think in such a state so all she could do was mindlessly obey as she turned around and put into a new position to be fucked in for all to see.

"Nnngh!" Her head tilted to the side, allowing the demon to nibble and lick her neck. Butterflies fluttered inside her stomach as each surge of the monster's hips hilted the swollen meat deep inside her. Milk spurt from her nipples with each squeeze. Her body sagged, being held up by Gersham as he kept fucking harder and faster. By this point, the command to climax was not needing, there was no stopping the release of tension now. Iria squealed around the pumping cock. Heat surged through her soul once again as juices flooded over the invading cock. Each slam against her cervix left her body spasming violently. She grunt and groaned, the fucking just prolonging her orgasm more and more. Her arms and legs quivered, swaying as she found it harder to keep herself off the ground on her own power. Iria's eyes fluttered, showing nothing but whites as she once again succumbed to the torrent of lust flooding her mind, body, and soul right now.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Excellent, most excellent. His cock flooded her canal with his own demonic seed as he pushed himself further inside her, quick and hard, he pumped away at her finding that he was getting quite sensitive even I he loved the feel of her body against him, so warm and moist, so pleasant to have fought so hard to get her into this position.

Iria had not made it easy for him and in such a case it would have been a hollow victory. When selecting his matches he had selected her because it was a challenge. His arena opponents were the better fighters after all, those that offered greater challenges.

A lone finger found it's way into his mouth where he sucked on it before rolling it against her ass. As he drew out of her he eased that finger into her ass letting it slip in with the slightest of speeds.

The cock between her lips suddenly pulls out spraying illusionary cum over her features.

Now, now, after our short arena contest the crowd would feel jipped if we we done so soon, He smacks her ass with a free hand and she can hear him uttering an incantation. He uses telekinesis to bull a vibrator to him using it to rub against her sex.

I think we'll stop when one of us pass out, and just so you know my third eye allows me to see the truth, I will see any deception if you fake it my dear, but you are a good little slave an I doubt I even have to tell you this.

The vibrator dances against her clit at medium setting as he rolls it slowly against her as his finger presses further in her rear sending more of that aphrodisiac through her.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Again, demonic seed filled her passage and womb. The woman let out muffled gasps, her eyes still fluttering from all the sensations bombarding her psyche. Cum and juices dribbled down her parted thighs. A finger pressed into her asshole as her muscles tensed and clinged around the invading digits. "Gack!" Suddenly the cock in her mouth slid out only to blow its load directly into her face. The warm seed soaked over her face, breasts, and back as Iria was left coughing and gasping for breath. The show was not over though as Gersham claimed as a vibrator hummed away against her clitoris causing the bundle of nerves to twitch and dance violently as bliss shot straight up her spine.

The threats of lying were unnecessary for obvious reasons. Iria's body would keep going until it could not longer whether she faked or not. Her hips jolt as the vibrator continued to roll against her erect pearl. Heat flooded her body as more of the demonic drug filled her system. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth, panting and gasping like a dog in heat as the fucking kept going and going. "Ahhhhnnnnnn! Ahhhhhhnnnnnn! G-Goddess!" No matter how much her body spasmed and climaxed, the drug kept pumping into her and adding more fuel to the fire. Rather than fading into a warm afterglow, Iria's body was already tensing as the raging inferno in her belly melted into a pure molten heat that filled her to the core. The orgasms came faster and more powerful than before. One after another, her stength and stamina was being sapped away with each blissful release. Her insides contracted madly, clinging around the pumping cock as her body milked it for all its worth.

Slowly, her arms began to give. Her huge breasts came to rest against the stone floor, nipples dragging up and down with each buck of Gersham's hips. Pain clashed with the pleasure, making each orgasm all the more sensational. Drool ran out of the corners of her mouth as she was reduced to making only grunting and moaning sounds. The lewd sound of slurping juices and semen filled the air. Iria did not know how long the fucking continued but her body did not stop even as her mind faded to nothing. Dull eyes stared blankly through half lidden lids. They fluttered, reacting to the stimulation still being fed to her brain but her mind was no longer aware of what was happening to her. Her body climaxed as she let forth a weak groan. Iria had passed out but her body was still reacting to the drug and fucking, sapping more of her depleted strength and willpower.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Gersham did not keep track pf time. Time had been irrelevant to him, as irrelevant as his words were to her. He knew that most times she did not need the information or was to far gone to hear but it was for the benefits of the spectators.

He took her, fulfilling all of his lust as that lone digit snaked into her ass curling against the inner walls as he surged back inside her after he had readied himself for such delights. He was patient though, halting whenever he was close to meeting his end.

It was then that he used that vibrator to press inside those wet fold until he was quiet ready to take on more. He reached around her body to fondle at a breast then. The tips of his clawed finders sweeping over her nipple as he replaced himself inside her, speeding up, his body clapped against her rear and even as that succulent pussy collapsed about him he kept going because she did though she was already gone, already faded and slowing down but that was alright for with another two thrusts he groaned, filling his dear Iria more.

He wrenches free of her still cumming this time spurts of his seed fall upon her ass. He shoves her hips forward and away from him.

Delicious as always, Iria. Until next time.

He stood cutting off the feed into the arena as he leaves her there a a mixture of their own juices.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3