View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria) 

Post Re: Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
Calisto cried out in pain screaming as she shocking and punches continued her bruises becoming dark and very badly bruised as she weakly struggled in her bonds on the ropes as she coughed trying to get in air. "No...please wait I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating this like it wasn't real...please..let's end this right..." Calisto cried out in pain panting and bleeding screaming at another shock numbing her body.

If Iria did accept her apology and freed her she fell forward groaning weak and helpless...as she rolled over weakly onto her back...flinching as she would feel that boot again pressed onto her chest crying out at it pressing onto one of her dark bruises as the announcer would count for the third time.

"1...2....3!" The Announcer counted as the bell for the first round over would ring as Calisto panted deeply flinching as even breathing was painful for her as she shuddered.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Nothing was more disgraceful than throwing a fight. The crowds wanted to see real combat and real sex. Once that got through Calisto's little head, Iria stopped beating the helpless piece of trash. Another pulse would ripple through the exhausted woman before Iria could undo the bonds. From there, Calisto just slumped to the floor. She even saved Iria the trouble by rolling on her back. The amazon placed her boot on the woman but this time on one of those heavily bruised orbs. It would be a rather painful three count before Iria stepped off the woman and returned to her corner.

The ring would power down as the chime sound. The busty amazon would take slow breaths as she rested against her corner. Her breasts glistened under the many lights of the arena. The fight was not entirely a walk in the park. That start had did some damage to her that was now a steady throbbing ache. Her ankle hurt to step on though the boot kept the swelling down. But her damage did not hold a candle to Calisto's the woman kept refusing to fall. Worse, the woman angered the easily enraged amazon warrior. If the rookie learned anything from this fight it was that this was a serious business with serious owners and investors.

The question was, how much would Calisto recover from this prolonged punishment. There was at least one round to go, two if she managed to make a comeback. It would be a feat in itself if the woman even gets up in time for the bell. Or will the woman just lay there and allow herself to be conquered like a good little slut?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Calisto's hands weakly reached out and gently gripped the turnbuckle and slowly helped herself up to her feet groaning as she leaned to the side and spat out some blood that had formed in her mouth. Her eyes were able to see still despite the bruises on her face and chest and stomach some of the bruises almost black in colour. As she tried to breathe softly to try and relax herself as she rested against her corner silently she looked about half dead though as she groaned softly.

As she was able to get herself back up to her feet and balanced she tried her best to rest hoping somehow her body recovered enough or at least numb her bruises to make the pain go away..She couldn't beat Iria fairly so she would have to be dirty as she nodded faintly as she glared at the Amazon across the ring but she looked half dead anyway.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Calisto was relying heavily on the turnbuckle just to get up and stay standing. It was obvious the damage was extensive. Iria generally did not resort to such brutality but, this rookie had taken it upon herself to earn herself such a beating. The amazon smirked as she watched the bruised body sag in the corner, groaning in utter agony. Her confidence had more than returned. What could a battered corpse do to her?

Time passed though there was not much in the form of posing this time around. No, Iria was focused on her opponent while Calisto was focused on healing her battered body. Iria already felt much better though still with her aches and pains. The chime sounds the start of the second and possibly final round. The amazon pushed off her corner, staying away as the power once again turned on. Once Calisto did the same, she would walk towards the other woman. "Just give up, whore!" she called out, "The pain can all be over if you just lay down like a good little slut!" The busty amazon reached out to grab Calisto's hair. It was time to end things.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Calisto growled faintly as she was able to walk away from her position standing up now on her own power just, it was luckily only her torso and head that was hurting her arms and legs luckily got only electrocution before Calisto glared at her. Watching that hand reaching out to grab at her hair before she moved slapping the hand away before she tried a quick knee strike against Iria's stomach region giving her a glare.

"Sorry...I'm not a good little slut...I'm a dirty little slut as are you," Calisto taunted as she quickly moved as best she could after that attack hoping it stunned Iria for a moment as Calisto went for a quick slap to Iria's own exposed breasts. Making the large breast she slapped jiggle before she ducked and moved to the side to avoid a counter before glaring at Iria. As she quickly moved away while her face and torso was indeed a wreck her limbs were still moving mostly fine. Though she was wobbling still from the bloodless from the blood that had come out of her mouth and nose. As well as the blood rushing to her bruises.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 pm

The woman was barely standing and yet she continued to fight back. "Oof!" Iria was caught off guard by the sudden rush forward and sinking that knee into her stomach. A harsh slap came next, making the amazon cry out in alarm before growling in angry. The attack stung as her huge mountainous globe jiggled and swayed. But it did not serious harm as her opponent tried to retreat. With those wobbly steps, escape was just not happening.

"You bitch!" Iria hissed as she rushed for her opponent, swinging a straight punch right for the woman's bruised and bloody face.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Calisto smirked as she ducked down extending her Elbow causing Iria to almost drive herself onto the Elbow as she grinned. "Sorry bitch...I'm not going quietly...now let's fight for real." She said before she grinned and slapped Iria's breasts again before Calisto taking advantage as she smirked drove her knee right against Iria's pelvis before slipping between the Amazon's legs using her smaller size to slip away.

She quickly got back up to her feet and not waiting to see if her plan worked moved from behind and attempted to tackle and shove Iria into the ropes again.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

"Urk!" Iria coughed as the elbow jabbed into her stoamch. The slap to the breast went mostly unnoticed as something far more painful came her way. "Aiiiiieeee!" Iria's entire body jolts and went rigid as the knee slammed right into her nether region. Red hot agony lanced up her passage as the other woman ducked behind her. "Auuuugh!" Apparently fighting near the ropes was part of the plan rather than just an effect of being too wounded to move much. Being so close made it easier for Calisto to push her stunned foe into those charged ropes. Iria's entire body spasmed and shuddered, sagging against the rope as a weak groan escaped her. Powerful or not, there is not much a human body could do to fight off an electrical current. For a few moments, Calisto had a moment to breathe before Iria would recover enough to push herself off the ropes.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Calisto only took a few breaths before she knowing she had to act fast as Iria was right now facing out of the ring as her chest first had touched those electric charged ropes. As Calisto smirked and deciding to play the role now as she reared a hand back and smasked Iria hard on the ass for a moment before pushing her back onto the ropes. Watching her spasm and shudder against the current before she waited for her to almost bounce off the ropes before she being a bitch moved a hand down between Iria's legs and jabbed them right into her nether regions through the latex fabric covering them for only a moment. Before she pushed Iria back against the ropes once more for another shocking.

"How does that feel bitch...not so good when you get it multiple times.." She growled as she reached with her hands now and groped Iria's exposed breasts pinching the nipples and twisting them harshly as she calmly watched her reaction before pushing her head forward to the ground maybe lucky and Iria's head hit the bottom rope.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 pm

The amazon slowly pushed herself up off the ropes. Her muscles were still twitching from the aftershocks when a hard slap hit her ass. Much like the slap in the tit, it stung but did not really do any harm. What did cause harm was being pushed right back into the ropes. "Auuuuugh!" This time the push was strong enough to send her stumbling backward right into Calisto's awaiting arms. "Ahhhnnn!" The latex kept the finger mostly out but it was still throbbing down there in hot agony from the cruel knee before. The cry was cut short though by another push into the rope.

"Uhhnnnn..." Each shock was more painful than the last, reviving previous wounds and sapping much of her breath and stamina. Arms wrapped around her, pulling her off the ropes as fingers pinched her erect nipples. "Ahhhhnnnn..." she groaned, her nipples pulsing painfully between the woman's fingers. Heat rose in her cheeks at this embarassment. But after three brutal shocks, her body was simply not obeying her right now. Her head was pulled back and pushed right into the electric rope, sending another discharge but this time directly into her skull. Iria fell like a ton of bricks, body twitching as she layed there before the ropes. She coughed weakly as she trembled there. For a few moments, her entire body was numb.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 am

Calisto didn't risk time as she knew she had Iria weakened and had to take advantage as she grasped the remains of the latex outfit covering Iria's nether regions and pulled hard tearing it off but not before giving Iria a rather painful ride up. As the strong latex no doubt rode up against her nether regions and ass before it finally tore away leaving her mostly naked now as Calisto smirked.

"That's better...it's so much better being the slut yourself isn't it?" Calisto smirked before she calmly grinded one of her fists against Iria's pussy for a moment. Smirking calmly as she watched her tremble for a moment, as she kept grinding her knuckles against Iria's nethers. Almost threatening to fist her without warning but she didn't watching her writhe in pain or pleasure at her actions.

"Moan for your fans slut...they want your lovely slutty voice to be heard." Calisto growled faintly as she with her other hand gripped one of Iria's breasts and squeezed it tightly in her fingers before slapping against it and the erect nipple.

But with the fun over she would get to work now on the pain as she smirked and began moving placing her feet onto the back of Iria's ankles before grabbing the Amazon's wrists tightly before she leaned back tugging hard on Iria's arms before slowly Calisto landed on her rear and leaning back was on her back now keeping her shoulders up, as Iria would be trapped in the surfboard submission move. Her arms almost being pulled out of place by Calisto who kept Iria's legs pinned pulling hard to almost bend the poor Amazon in two.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:45 am

Her hips jolt as the latex stretched and sawed between her netherlips and over her clit. The shock to her head left her in lala land as the rest of her outfit was torn away, leaving her in just her boots and gloves. Iria was barely concious as she was rolled onto her back and her opponent's fist ground against her throbbing entrance. "Nnngh..." she whimpered and groaned in pain as the fist kept digging against her slit. What did shock her back into reality was the sudden grab of one of those giant globes. "Ahhhhnnnn!" Her body arched as the cruel squeeze forced milk to spurt from her swollen teat. It sent a bubbly warm sensation through the agonizing pain. "Uhhhnnnn..."

Iria squirmed weakly but still did not have full control over herself as her opponent decided to return to business. She was rolled over onto her stomach and soon found her wrists and ankles bound by the other woman in another submission move. The amazon's tall heavy body was lifted slowly into the air, putting heavy strain on her recently damaged back. She would feel the bruised muscles stretch as Iria's form trembled. "Uhhhnnn.." she groaned in pain, the strain going worse and worse as Calisto had to do little behind keep the woman up above her.

The hold was completely locked in. As feeling returned to Iria's body, new levels of pain and agony were introduced to her stretched form. "Ahhhhnnnn!" She cried out in pain, refusing to submit as Calisto simply kept piling on the pressure. Her back was wracked with agony as it continued to stretch and bend painfully. This was certainly a first for the amazon being put into multiple submission holds to cause gradual damage to various parts of her body.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 am

Calisto smirked as everything was going well she had forgotten the gloves and boots but that could be done later as she had the surfboard locked in tight Iria in her current state was helpless now. Calisto smirked tugging on the wrists of her captive she knew the surfboard was best used by a smaller wrestler against a bigger opponent so the strain on the back was stronger.

All Calisto had to do now was just lay they're giving the crowd a good view as she lightly spreaded her legs forcing Iria's own to spread out a little exposing her cunny to the crowds who cheer loudly at this entertainment as Calisto smirked. "How does it feel slut, being at a 'rookie's' mercy." Calisto asked calmly as she continued holding the position for now letting Iria's own bruised and sore muscles do her in.

"Just beg me to stop. Submit to me and maybe you'll get some pleasure as well slut." Calisto said calmly holding the position still waiting for either Iria to pass out or submit. While waiting she just calmly looked over the form of her opponent thankfully due to her being on the attack all the time. Her bruises were healing very slowly but there weren't as painful thankfully.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 am

Her body tensed and flexed against her bonds. Iria gritted her teeth as she trembled. Calisto knew very well that this woman was strong and it showed as she struggled to try and free herself. The taunts only goaded Iria to fight harder as powerful body struggled to rip free. But the amazon's head was pounding. The hold was doing constant damage and it was becoming difficult to breathe. Trying to brute force out was only adding further strain to her back. Arms trembled and were pulling Calisto off the mat slightly.

"Uhhnnnn..." A weak gasp left Iria's lips as her struggles grew weaker. Slowly, her arms were pulled back, relocking the hold. Her head nodded slowly, struggling to remain concious. But Calisto was not going to let go. With a final gasp, her body loosened and was pulled into a full arch. Pain lanced through her spine as darkness closed in her vision. Iria was not struggling anymore, hanging there above her opponent in the submission hold. Did Calista succeed? Did she knockout Iria?

When finally released, her body slumped to the mat. Her unconcious body made weak gasps, trying to get air back into those lungs and wake the woman back up. But the gladiatrix was completely helpless before the battered and beaten rookie standing over her. Even if every breath, every motion sent agony through those black bruises, Calisto had managed to out on top in this round. Iria did not even stir as she was rolled onto her back and the count began.

1... 2... 3...

The bell rung and Iria just layed there, the score now even as the match will into the third round.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:35 am

Calisto smirked as she felt Iria go limp...making sure her opponent was knocked out as she grinned as she released her from the hold making sure she was laid down. Before laying ontop of her in a pin sneaking a kiss onto her lips as the Announcers counted down till three as Calisto smirked calmly before she gently lifted off Iria and smirked patting her cheek softly. "Hmm good slut...next round don't be afraid to spread your legs for our fans, they'll want a good show when you cream yourself," Calisto taunts. Before she calmly walking to her corner letting Iria just lay there as she rests calmly checking her bruises to make sure the swelling was going down.

Calisto however did blow the crowd a few kisses and smirks her exposed breasts though swollen and sore were still a nice view as she smirks softly. Glancing at Iria knowing the Amazon would get up soon. As she awaited the bell for the final round...she'd beat the Amazon again and let Iria know her place. Under her as she glared calmly at her opponent if she moved.

Soon no doubt the bell would ring again to start the final round as she moved away from her corner towards Iria calmly making sure to watch her for any sneak attacks. She knew Iria would try and sneak attack her too.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next