View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria) 

Post Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
Calisto sighed calmly as the young woman was in the opening to the gates. Doing slow stretches making sure her legs and arms are flexible and ready to move as she softly breathed. "Okay...calm down it's your first real battle as a Gladiatrix...you can do this.." She whispered to herself hearing the voices telling her it was time to go in, as the young woman wearing barely anything but the bikini styled bra that cupped her impressive chest. The rest of her clothing was a blue thong hidden by a white silk sarong.

Calisto silently closed her eyes before the light of the arena could be seen. She walked out into the main arena to the roar of the crowd as she stayed silent for now glancing around. Giving the crowd some show as she showed off her cleavage just right to the whistles and cheers from some of the spectators. As she grinned feeling confident about this victory she knew would help her become stronger...even if she lost to her fellow Gladiatrix as she stepped into the ring and awaited her opponent.

Calisto kept her eyes trained on the other entance. Hearing the Announcer explain her opponents many victories again Gladiatrix and even some Alien monsters. Which was impressive..but the main fact was the full total clean record of 0 loses in Gladiatrix Contest...which got Calisto worried again.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:01 am

Post Re: Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
Despite several recent defeats by alien monsters, Iria's reputation was still more favorable than most gladiatrices. What female fighter in the arena can claim they have defeated a single monster much less four? The powerful amazon had more than proven herself capable in battle to earn some level of respect from the crowds. Against other female fighters, Iria had proven time and again that she had no equal. Now, this was another time for the warrior woman to show the other women of the arena that she was queen.

The rules of this match were a little different though. Due to fights between gladiatrices being hand to hand, the large wide open arena was not necessary. Instead, the battle will be inside a small wrestling style ring in the middle of the arena grounds. Ropes and turnbuckles were all present though with a twist as all would be holding an electric charge when the battle begins. Any who make contact with either the ropes or the corners will have that electricity discharge directly into their vulnerable body. This will allow the fighters to use the ring itself as a weapon and an advantage. Once discharged, it will take a few seconds for a fresh charge to be applied to the ring. This was to avoid just pressing someone against the ropes endlessly (though that will still have some effect if you are willing to wait).

The crowds roared upon the arrival of voluptuous amazon. The constant cheering of fans and enemies alike made it difficult to hear all the stats coming from the Announcer. Iria did not care though as she posed for her loving audience. She climbed up onto the ring, bending her body so all could see her tight ass and her vast cleavage. She stepped over the top rope one leg at a time before posing once more. Iria practically ignored Calisto until she finally returned to her corner of the ring. Only then would she look over at the skinny big breasted woman. She never seen nor heard of this one before. Must be a new fighter to test out the new ring.

Once announcements were done and the rules recited, the bell rang to start the match. The match would be best two out of three with only a short break between each victory and defeat. Iria did not really care though. She would punish this gladiatrix just like the others until she learned who her superior was. Dressed in her usual black latex outfit with matching boots and gloves, the amazon woman began to slowly walk towards Calista's corner. Already, her confidence was showing as she had not even shifted into a fighting stance. The hum of electricity could be heard as the ropes and turnbuckles powered up to punish the first woman who makes contact with them.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 am

Calisto while new to arena battles had been taught as well as the Arena trainers could. While she also learned by herself training her body and while she wasn't anywhere near the level of amazon body like this woman before her. She knew she wasn't a weakling...but the appearance was indeed intimidating. But Calisto wasn't going to be thrown around by this big girl. A she saw her just approaching her without a care as she quickly moved using her small size to her advantage as she tucked and rolled to the side.

Now in a crouched position she rushed forward to the side and attempted a tackling move to knock her off balance. If that failed that she went for a quick uppercut to either her stomach or even her head as she used her bent knees to get some momentum into her punch. She knew a larger woman's main strength would be size and reach so she had to be close so that advantage wasn't workable.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 am

The amazon's opponent did not want to take her head on and especially did not want to get trapped in the now electrified corner. The smaller woman easily rolled out to the side to free herself before going on the offensive. The escape was wise but, it did little throw Iria off track. She easily turned to meet the rushing fighter. As she turned to face her foe, the warrior woman snapped her boot out hoping it will meet with the charging fighter's stomach before she could even reach her. Calisto's own momentum would be put up against Iria's mighty kick to see who gives first. With the amazon's strength, the winner would be obvious to predict.

Should Calisto run right into the kick with her attempt to tackle, Iria's boot would sink right into the woman's stomach and force the air from her lungs most likely. The more experienced gladiatrix would then move in close to the stunned woman and pick her up off the arena floor. She would lift Calisto up over her head before slamming the fighter down back first right into the middle of the ring. The new fighter would feel the force of both gravity and Iria's power in the impact. Should that connect, Iria would take a moment to walk around her fallen prey and pose for her fans. Iria did like giving the crowds what they want.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 am

Calisto's eyes widened as Iria was barely phased by her evasion and ran right into the boot sinking into her stomach as she gasped out the air forced out her lungs as she was picked up. Lifted over the head of her opponent before slamming down back first onto the ring as she gasped out coughing to get air back into her lungs. Luckily her opponent was showing off to the ground allowing her a second to catch her breath.

She took the chance as she spun her left leg around in an attempt at a leg sweep just to see if she can stumble Iria. Before she rolled to the left just incase Iria tried to grab her again. Rubbing her stomach for a moment as she got back up to her feet shaking off the pain of that attack before she moved forward again this time but she suddenly hopped off the ground and attempted a dropkick slamming both her feet right onto one of the kneecaps of Iria's. Hoping that would do something as she used one of her hands to avoid slamming back onto the ring mat before going for another leg sweep hitting the back of Iria's leg should her plan work.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:59 am

The woman managed to recover a bit faster than expected. Iria had kept her distance just in case as she circled the woman and faced the crowds. Calisto's foot struck one of the amazon's legs, sweeping and making her fall back onto her ass. It was not painful at all but it did make her glower in anger at her opponent. Getting back up was effortless as her opponent did the same while still favoring her damaged torso. It seems this bitch wanted to be taught lesson more badly than she thought. This newbie will learn her place the hard way.

Calisto was the one going on the offense again though. But instead of attempting a tackle, the woman hopped and practically slid into a drop kick aimed for Iria's legs. The inexperience showed as one should never open with a lower attack. The sweep before worked because Iria was not paying attention. This she could see a mile away as she casually stepped to the side and allowed her opponent to hit the mat. Calisto did not give up though as she attempted another leg sweep while still on the floor. Iria was not impressed as she brought her foot down on the sweeping leg to stop it dead in its tracks. Her heel ground into the leg to add a bit more pain before reaching down to grab the woman's ankle and start dragging her towards the middle of the ring again.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am

Calisto had a minor glad that she tripped up Iria but she knew she got her angry now. Her attack failed as she hit the mat from that missed drop kick as she spun trying to get her sweep again only to gasp at the stamp onto her leg pinning it to the ground as Calisto grunted but didn't give any real show of pain as she swung her other leg at the hand trying to grab her ankle to try and kick her away.

If this worked, Calisto rolled away quickly giving her leg a circle through circular motions to get the feeling back as she attempted back up to her feet as she glared at Iria with heated eyes. Her hands clenching as she stood up backing away faintly for now close to the edge of the ring feeling the hum of the electric ropes but stayed still for now to try and regain herself for a moment. She faintly growled back for now as she moved into a fighting position as she went for it again. Charging forward as she knew Iria would either try and kick her or swipe her aside.

Following those thoughts as Calisto rushed forward before suddenly sidestepping any attempted kick and went for a palm strike towards the midsection of Iria's just under her chest. But figuring that would be blocked or avoided Calisto would use her free arm and try to drive an elbow or fist into the stomach of Iria with as much force as she can.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 am

Iria reached down only to have the woman kick with her other leg. It was hardly a threat as this leg is under the original sweeping leg but, she pulled away nonetheless. Calisto took a moment to recover near the electric rope. The amazon could strike but there was risk involved. The match was still early, she wanted to bring despair to her prey slowly. But again, this new fighter wanted to be on the offense as she charged forward yet again.

The amazon frowned, disappointed by the woman's limited fighting ability. She snapped a kick out once more only to have it woosh by the side stepping gladiatrix. "Urk!" The palm slammed right into her solar plexus, forcing the breath out of her as she staggered backwards. Calisto followed the attack with a strong punch, plowing it right into the amazon's stomach. Throwing everything she had certainly was enough to make Iria react and the strong punch immediately shifted into an equally strong elbow to send Iria further steps backwards.

Iria was still struggling to get her breath back as she was just a mere foot away from the rope on the opposite of the ring. The combo definitely hurt a bit and it harmed the amazon's ego more than anything which only further enraged her for her carelessness. Not waiting to recover, she gritted her teeth and tried to trade blows by sending her own fist right for Calisto's stomach. If Calisto lets this connect, she will experience first hand the differences behind their punches.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 am

Calisto smirked slightly as she was finally fighting back as she had to do this fast as she noticed the punch coming. Not daring enough to risk blocking it Calisto shifted her weight allowing the punch to just miss her. Before she reacted with her own attack driving another elbow right into the stomach of Iria. Calisto however noticed how close they were to the ropes and smirked before using that elbow strike to push Iria forward and no doubt the amazon's back would hit the ropes.

Calisto almost flinched seeing the shocking coursing through Iria's body the ropes while not fatal would no doubt send tingles all over Iria's form as Calisto waited for the Amazon to bounce off the ropes. Before she moved behind Iria hoping she was stunned enough before she wrapped her arms around her from behind cuppig her hands together before she grunted putting everything she had into a German Suplex attempting to almost crash Iria's shoulders and the back of her neck and head against the mat.

Calisto hoping this worked didn't waste anytime and decided to do some bodily harm now...using one of her boots she moved Iria's foot so it was laying on the side and stomped down on it...hard! Before she moved to the other foot and attemptd the same thing. Before she calmly pulled back and posed for the crowds getting some cheers for the new girl.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 am

Her attack was sluggish, allowing Calisto the opening she needed to turn the fight to her favor. The gladiatrix then practically threw herself into the elbow to send Iria that extra bit further into the charged rope. "Aauuughhh!" The charge of the entire ring ran right through her violently shuddering form. She lost control of her body as the rope took her weight and repelled her back towards the waiting fighter. Her legs stepped forward, following the momentum as the other woman moved in behind her. Arms wrapped tightly around her waist as Calisto lifted the heavier amazon up, over, and back down behind her in a devasting suplex.

The back of Iria's head, neck, and upper back slammed right into the unforgiving mat. The impact rippled through the ring floor as the amazon's body bounced and flopped over face down on the mat. Layed flat, the experienced warrior woman did not move beyond the aftershocks of electricity jolting her body still. The electrically charged boundaries had proven devastating, leaving whoever touches them completely vulnerable to heavy attacks. Iria could not brace herself or roll with the attack, the full force of the throw rippled through her body the moment she hit the ring floor.

The amazon did not even struggle as one of her legs was moved and a boot slammed right into the side of her ankle. She groaned in pain but it did not rouse her. Calisto did not see that Iria's eyes were completely unfocused right now as she was knocked out. Her other leg was hanging off the side of the ring, preventing the woman from attacking it as the ropes began to hum once more with energy.

Instead of capitalizing further on the helpless woman, Calisto took this as a chance to pose for her audience for the first time. The new fighter had just knocked out the strongest gladiatrix of the arena. Of course it would not count as a win until she pinned her or forced her to submit. But she had time as Iria simply layed there for over a minute before groaning and coughing softly. The sounds of the crowds dinned in and out as Iria slowly crawled onto her hands knees. She could hear the faint hum and crawled away from the ropes and more towards the middle of the arena. The world was still tilting as she continued to reel from the devastating throw from before.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

Calisto smirks softly as she had Iria in the palm of her hands and decided to have a little fun before she pinned her. Approaching the amazon she calmly gripped onto the latex fabric of Iria's on her chest and pulled hard to slowly rip it off exposing those large breasts of Iria's to the crowds as she smirks calmly before she seemed to almost turn the torn latex into some kind of rope before she gripped Iria's arms and begins tieing them behind her back for a moment.

Calisto smirked before she calmly sat her rump onto Iria's back. Before wrapping her arms just under the Amazon's chin and pulled back harshly, doing a Camel Clutch Submission move but she also lifted up the front of Iria slightly letting her freed bosom bounce before the eyes of the crowds as Calisto continued pulling back wanting to make Iria submit. Or at least to make sure she was hurting as she had to cause as much damage as possible before winning the first round.

Calisto smirked and winked to a nearby camera letting everyone see the half out of it face of Iria before Calisto calmly kissed the amazon's cheek before she calmly finished with her move pushed Iria down onto the floor and rolled her onto her back and pinned her.

Last edited by Meia on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am

Iria felt herself be pulled up and a hand grab her top. With some work, her opponent tore the fabric apart, causing those huge melons to bounce free for all to see. The crowds roared with approval, even the fans loved to see their favorite fighter be exposed. Those massive jugs hung out in all their glory as Calisto moved to put the weakened amazon into a submission hold. Despite being sat on, Iria had no issue with remaining on her hands and knees for now. "Uhhhnnnn..." she groaned in pain as her head was pulled back, putting further strain on her neck and back. Her spine burned as hands weakly paw at the grip on her chin. But that only made it worse as Calisto pulled harder and made her body arch further.

Pain throbbed inside her head as she was held in the hold. The thought of submitting never crossed the warrior woman's mind but she was too weak to escape. "Uhhhnnnn..." she groaned, the grip on Calisto's wrists weakening. The agony grew as darkness began to closs around her vision. First one hand fell limp then the other as her eyes slowly fell half mast. The cameras zoomed in on her exposed heaving chest.

She felt a soft kiss on her cheek before slumping down onto the mat. Finally released, the amazon gasped for breath as she was slowly rolled over and felt the other woman lay on top of her in a pin. There was no ref in the ring but the announcer called out the numbers loudly for all to hear. 1...

"Nngh!" Iria's arms shot forward, pushing the woman with all her strength. Even in her damaged state, the amazon had alot of power in her as she easily lifted Calisto completely off her body. Her body ached but she was not about to let this rookie handle her like this. Her blood boiled in rage as the amazon once more got onto her hands knees and slowly rose onto unsteady legs.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Calisto had the Amazon pinned down now and she seemed to be barely awake. Her form laid over Iria for the pin as the first count was called but she barely got to one before Iria pushed her off with power. Calisto quickly got back up to her feet as she wasn't going to let Iria get back up properly as she moved infront of Iria and grunted as she tried a move she had heard of.

As Iria tried to stand up Calisto taking her chance kicked Iria on the stomach to try and get her bend over before she almost forced Iria's head between her legs. Before wrapping her arms around the waist of Iria. She grunted knowing this would be hard but she could do this. Focusing her power she picked up Iria almost making the Amazon be upside down her crotch very close to Calisto's face as she went for a power bomb move stumbling back a little if the hit worked as she hoped Iria's abused stomach having handled a punch and elbows made this work.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:52 pm

The rookie fighter was not going to let this opportunity slip away. The woman was already on her feet, waiting for Iria to rise. The toe of her foot sank into the amazon's stomach. "Ooof!" Iria bent over, unable to stop the other woman from pushing her down between her legs. Stumbling forward, the gladiatrix rested against the other fighter as arms wrapped around her waist. Calisto was relying on heavy throws to do most of the damage but that also meant constantly exerting herself to lift the taller, heavier amazon.

Iria's arms wrapped around Calisto's thighs. With the young fighter already having trouble setting the move up, this small interference ensured that the busty amazon would not be lifted up. The amazon's grip tightened as her feet planted on the mat. With a strong yank, Iria would pull both legs out from under Calisto while pulling her head free to make the other woman fall right on her back. Keeping hold of the two legs, Iria let forth a growl as she pulled back and began to swing around and around. She would easily send Calisto's body into a spin off the mat as she continued to gain power and momentum. Then with a loud cry, the warrior woman threw and released Calisto, sending her flying high over the top rope and all the way out of the ring where the arena floor would welcome her hard landing.

Should this succeed, Iria would fall back on her ass, gasping for air. Her head was pounding and her entire body ached from the punishment she had taken. This was not a pretty start to the fight but now she had time to breathe and recover while Calisto had to get back up and crawl back into the ring.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Calisto gasped as her plan failed and was sent flying out of the ring itself hitting the ground hard and stumbling roll on the ground groaning before she shook herself off of any dirt before just sitting there taking a quick breather before standing up again. Breathing softly before she rushed towards the ring as she rolled into it carefully avoiding the ropes so she wasn't shocked as she stood back up and ready to go again. Despite a little sore all over as she glared at Iria. Not waisting the time as she rushed forward again luckily she hadn't been zapped yet.

As she moved towards Iria suspecting the Amazon would expect another sidestep dodge. Calisto instead ducked down faintly before she spun slightly to the right this time before going for a quick punch to the side of Iria's stomach and waist area. Not staying still Calisto moved back again staying in her ready stance.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next