View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria) 

Post Re: Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
Calisto was pretty much out during this whole thing her almost half dead body was recovered and taken to the medical wing and injected with nanites who would quickly work on repairing her. Though she had to get some blood due to the amount she has lost during the match. Calisto's bruises soon vanished after a little while and any aches she had would soon vanish too. The poor defeated girl would soon give a gasp as she sat up suddenly looking around to find herself in the medical wing. Before drooping her head at the news she lost. The Doctors informed her of the damages she took but thanks to the nanites she should be fine.

They told her she would soon have to go to Iria soon as Calisto clenched her fists slamming them against her lap flinching as that like most of her form was very tender, the doctors did warn her that she should try and rest up. "What good is that going to do...when that woman puts me back in here.." Calisto growled out in anger almost thinking Iria would punish her worse than in that ring.

Calisto soon was given the go ahead naked as she walked to the waiting room where her victorious opponent was waiting for her as she gave a slow shuddering breath before she walked in staying silent almost closing her eyes for any pain. It seems this slave had been trained rather harsh. Slowly her eyes opened and she almost gasped at the sight of a mortal in disguise of a goddess...oil coated curves glistening in any light as Calisto blushed deeply having recalled her own hands had felt that body too.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Iria's legs were crossed as were her arms infront of those huge glistening orbs. Calisto reacted to the sight immediately. Apparently this one was not very trained in being a slave either. "Stop gawking and get in here!" she ordered, "I do hope you know the rules enough to know what is expected of you. And let me tell you this, trash, if you dare try to lie to the audience or the arena again, I will grind you into dust and add your remains to the arena floor. Do you understand, trash?" She was apparently still angry about that huge mistake. But at least, Calisto's head was not being smashed in.

"Now, since you are new to this," she began as she rose to her feet, "I will teach you all you need to know about this place." Iria moved closer until she was standing over the shorter woman. Her huge breasts were mashing against Calisto's, revealing the differences in size. "First rule. As far as you weak sluts are concerned, I am your ruler, your queen, your goddess of battle. You are nothing before me," she whispered seductively as a hand gently pushed Calisto down to her knees, "Second, you kneel before your ruler. Third, you worship your ruler. Use those lips and tongue you wasted trying to taunt me and lick my toes. Lets see if you have any ability besides bleeding on the arena floor. You do not want me displeased..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Calisto just stayed silent as she walked in as she just stayed still not agreeing or disagreeing with Iria's words before Iria was standing over her they're breasts mashed against each other. Calisto's a good bit smaller then Iria's before she felt that hand pushed her gently to her knees clenching her fists tightly as she nodded faintly as she leaned down and began kissing and licking those oiled up feet and toes of Iria. But she would not just roll over like the other Gladiatrix as she just continued licking those toes silently.

"Yes my Queen...my Goddess...a thousand apologies...for my disrespect.." She said between her licks. But she knew the rules of the matches...the loser had to submit to the winner. But while it would make her sick to her stomach she would obey the rules.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Whether it was true or not, the submissive act was being done. Calisto was on her knees, bent over, and licking her opponent's toes while apologizing profusely. "Good girl," she cooed, "I knew you had potential at being my bitch. Don't stop now, tell me how good I taste. Tell me how much you love being my little bitch." Iria would return to her chair before allowing her pet to continue worshipping her. "You may work that tongue higher now. I know how much you fondled my body. I will let you have a taste of your goddess if you continue being a good girl. Doesn't that sound good?" When Calisto starts to lick higher, Iria would shift her foot forward and begin dragging her toe along Calisto's exposed folds. Up and down, despite being her foot, the amazon knew just the right pressure to place to awaken those nerves. Not only was she a skilled fighter but Iria was an expert sex slave. Such skills were useful in breaking other gladiatrices almost as well as physical combat.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:27 pm

"Y-you taste divine my Goddess...thank you for letting my disrespectful tongue taste your lovely body.." She whispered working up her tongue moving up before she stopped every few seconds softly kissing and suckling onto the legs and knees of Iria's form. Before widenening her eyes at the foot dragging that toe along her exposed sex as she shuddered her hips shivering. But she continued kissing and licking the legs of Iria. "I..love being your little bitch...my goddess..." She said a little forced that time but she continued the words.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Despite the woman's inner conflict, Calisto was doing what she is expected to do. The licks evolved into soft kisses then into deeper. The constant contact left her lips warm from the oils as each breath filled her senses with the scented smell of the magnificent goddess. Iria smirked upon seeing and feeling the young fighter tense and shiver from her touch. 'Don't worry, girl. There is more where that came from' she thought to herself. As Calisto reached the amazon's thighs, the toe pressed more firmly with its strokes. The big toe parted those netherlips, sliding up and down faintly along those inner walls. Occasionally, it would slip out and rub slowly over the woman's hooded pearl, goading it free to the rough texture of her toe. Oh god, if this is what the goddess's toe could do, imagine what those fingers would do to the young fighter. Iria would continued the pleasing distraction while the helpless gladiatrix continued to chant her praise.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Calisto cutely whimpered in pleasure her hips shivering as she clenched her eyes shut but continued moving up to the thighs of Iria and kisses them softly and deeply stroking her hands along them too with soft massage like motions to try and further please her goddess...her pussy trembling at her nether lips being slightly parted before her pearl her clit was teased. Shivering again as she continued her work as slowly the clit would come out due to her arousal as she shuddered. Still chanting her praise to Iria as she does all of this...Calisto it seemed was slightly trained...poor girl had no real trainers so she had to learn by herself most of the time.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:05 pm

The fact she was not trained only made this all the more pleasing. Calisto was like a lump of clay, ready to be molded (after being softened with pounding blows of course). The girl certainly had the body of a sex slave, huge breasts, hourglass figure, and nice wide hips. The woman's body was pleasantly helpless to Iria's advances. The hidden pearl revealed itself. Iria could almost feel the bundle of nerves tensing, twitching, and throbbing beneathe the slow methodical strokes of her toe. The more swollen and erect the clit became, the more vulnerable it became to Iria's touch. Over and over, Iria's toe circled the pulsing nub only to change it back up and return to dipping lightly into the woman's yearning passage.

"Mmm... I can't hear you, pet," she purred, "Your goddess can't hear your words of worship. Does that mean you do not want this?" She pulled aside her thong, revealing those folds Calisto abused during the match. "Tell me how much you need me. If you run out ways to praise me, I may grow bored and lose interest. That would look very poorly on your abilities, slave." Her toenail suddenly flicked the erect pearl before stroking the light sting away, adding a little spices of pain to the already building tension.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Calisto groaned as she panted seeing that lovely folds of Iria's the same ones she toyed with in the match. "Please...I want all of you my goddess. I want all of you...your legs...your beautiful sex and breasts...your plush lips...I want to kiss and love them all...worship them like a mighty temple.." Calisto said many ways to praise her and had many more coming as she gently moved her head between Iria's legs and thighs gulping faintly before moaning at the stroking on her erect pearl and her slowly wettening slit before she gently nuzzled her nose against Iria's own hidden pearl while her tongue stroked up and down the folds slowly and pleasuringly.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm

"Such pretty moans, I want to hear more. Moan like the slut you truly are..." Iria purred, "This is just my foot. Imagine my fingers, my lips, my tongue on your lovely body. Look at how you tremble at my touch. It knows the truth. You are made for this. You are made to be my bitch, my own personal slave. No pain except to please you more, no bruises or broken bones. All you have to do is know your place, on your knees." The toe dug in deeper, gliding easily along those moistened inner walls. In and out, the toe curled inside Calisto. The pumping grew faster with occasional breaks to rapidly rub over the vulnerable pearl.

Iria cooed softly as Calisto slid her tongue right into her folds. It was pleasing. She cared little if the girl was skilled in this. This was more to break down the rookies ego and willpower. She would let this submissive position before a superior woman become natural for the young woman. It will be so wonderful to see how the inexperienced woman turns out.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Calisto knew that too..which while she obeyed the rules meant she might be more determined to beat her next time and have Iria be the one kneeling before a stronger woman. As she moaned as that toe dug deeper into her moist inner walls, moving in and out before curling inside her. Moaning louder at the touches with just a toe against her poor sex and pearl the sex dripping more now.

Calisto continued her work her tongue slipping slowly inside the folds licking the pleasuring zones inside Iria while her hands slides around the form of Iria and begins massaging and rubbing the soft plump cheeks of Iria's while groaning at the feeling rubbing more while her nose continues nuzzling the pearl of Iria's to try and get it out.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Iria pushed her toe deeper, going as far it would go. She could feel the woman's insides tightening around it as she stroked up and down, her foot wedged between the gladiatrix's thighs. The amazon could feel the defeated fighter trying harder to get more reactions out of her. But, this was about her own reward and entertainment, not Calisto's. "That is enough for now, slut," she sighed, pushing the woman's head out from between her thighs, "My... You have gotten rather wet haven't you? Would you like to feel more of what I can do to you? I can show you just how pleasing being my follower can be." Fingertips traced the woman's cheek before lifting her chin to look up at the glistening amazon. Her toe kept pumping away, now pulling all the way out only to thrust as far into her as possible.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Calisto felt the hand as she moved her head back looking up at Iria while that hand stroked her cheek as she softly nuzzled the hand with a soft moaning coo. "Please my Goddess..I want more...please..give me more...and let me please you as best I can..." Calisto said in a submissive tone groaning at the toe pumping away into her poor sex as it was dripping still. Before she looking up at the glistening Amazon as she blushes cutely.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 pm

The powerful amazon drew out her toe, gently wiping the glistening juices along the woman's inner thigh. "You beg so well," she replied, "But, you have yet to make any offering to your Goddess. I gave you small taste for obeying me. Now you must go beyond that if you wish to earn more, slave." Iria rose to her feet once more, looking down at the kneeling female before her. A finger kept that chin up, forcing Calisto to stare up into the amazon's gaze. "So what is your offering to me, slave?" If this was another of Calisto's attempts at 'acting' she would be most displeased. Lets see if the rookie had what it takes to submit like a proper and loyal slave.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 pm

"I offer everything...my body and loyalty..everything that I could call my own is yours.." Calisto groaned out as she looked up at Iria with those pleading eyes. Her body having reacted her nipples exposed to everything were erect from her arousing pleasuring from her goddess her eyes showing true begging. "Please...anything you desire I shall grant for you...a massage to relax you after a battle...a pleasuring toy to use...or something to pleasure you...I will grant it.." Calisto said...it seemed she at least knew the way of being the defeated one.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next