View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria) 

Post Re: Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
"Is that so?" Iria smirked slyly as she lifted her foot and gently pressed it against Calisto's chest. Slowly, she pushed the woman's upper body back until her body was arched off the floor while still sitting on her knees. She held her foot there for a few moments to ensure her little toy did not try to get up. The amazon sat down on the woman's stomach, stradling her as her hands gently stroke over those giant exposed orbs. Thumbs rolled those erect nipples, flicking them gently before giving the luscious orbs a nice firm squeeze. "You have the body of a whore," she purred. Slowly, Iria began to massage the heaving melons.

Being captured, tamed, and enslaved by the Midrozi, the former ADD agent had learned few tricks about how to touch a woman's body. While it was nowhere near the insane level of the alien people and their nerve pressure points, the gladiatrix knew places to press and how hard to fill a woman with utter bliss. Iria would continued to squeeze and mold those heavy breasts, feeling the flesh mold around her fingers. Slowly, her hand turned and two fingers lightly pressed into a spot under one breast. Pleasure would roll in slow waves, building heat and tension with each passing moment as those fingers lightly dug in little by little. It was a precise pleasure point that Iria only figured out after being forced to orgasm by her owner's magnificient touch. Her free hand would soon join in the erotic torment, pressing two fingers on the side of the other breast, stroking firmly as each stroke sent a pleasing ripple through the sensitive mound.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:25 am

Calisto gulped softly as she nodded to Iria's sort of question before that foot pressed against her chest she not fighting it her body arched off the floor while somehow still sitting on her knees as she not moving. As Iria sat on her stomach straddling as she gulped faintly. "T-thank you my Goddess...I'm a whore." Calisto whimpered adorably before she groaned and moaned as she felt the firm squeeze onto her beautiful and rather soft breasts like Iria's just smaller.

She bit her bottom lip before she moaned more as her flesh molded around the fingers of Iria as she gulped softly before she felt two fingers press a spot under her one of her breasts. She gasped at the slow waves of pleasure building with every moment feeling the fingers digging into her flesh and nerves. Squeaking cutely as her other breast would get the same treatment her already wet folds getting more wet now as she groaned her hands timidly resting on her Goddesses thighs softly stroking them.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 am

Having been rather well endowed herself, Iria knew a thing or three about handling the large pillowy orbs. Her fingers would prod other spots, returning to others between squeezes and strokes of the tender mammaries. "Now does my little whore like pleasure or pain?" On the word pain, fingers dug into the pleasure points at the same time. The tingling heat was immediately replaced with stinging pin and needles. "Pleasure..." again the heat returned, "or pain..." She jammed her fingers into those clusters of nerves painfully until she got her answer.

Once she got her answer, Iria's hands continued their work. She pinched nipples, twisting and pulling them until they popped free from between her fingers. She roamed beyond those tingling orbs to stroke the woman's sides, grazing those breasts only in passing as she stroked up to those armpits and back down. Fingers would lightly prod various spots, lingering over other spots she learned about. She stroked only for pleasure now. Her fingers traced further back, massaging the woman's thighs. Iria's pleasure was different from her fighting, being slow and methodical as she wore away at the new gladiatrix's resistance. Fingers teased along the woman's inner thighs but, never touched those dripping wet folds. She just kept stroking, massaging, proding pleasure points until her little slave could take no more.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 am

Calisto cutely whimpered as she felt the squeezes and strokes on her tender breasts before she gasped and yelped at the fingers digging into the pleasure points at the same time. Whimpering weakly as her breasts were constantly being stimulated both ways as she groaned softly, "Pleasure...please pleasure me.." Calisto whimpered.

She whimpered at the pinching on her nipples and the twists due to her punishment from the match her breasts were still tender as she bit her bottom lip.."Please be gentle there...they're still tender.." She begged before groaning as she felt the proddings of those fingers over various parts of her body. Feeling stroking over her sensitive body feeling the slow and methodical pleasuring wearing away at her needs. Her folds drooling now down her thighs and pooling under her as she groaned as the stroking, massaging and proding on her poor pleasure nerves finally took it's toll as she squealed and orgasmed right there.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:17 am

Her begging went unheard as she tweaked those nipples whenever Iria pleased. Calisto did offer everything to her lovely goddess afterall and Iria was going to take just that, everything. The amazon was going to make her pet beg more but unfortunately underestimated her own touch. Just from some foreplay and stroking, Calisto came. Juices soaked those twitching inner thighs and puddled on the hard stone floor. This disobedience earned Calisto a pinch and a hard twist of a nipple. "Bad girl," she purred, "Who said you could cum? Hmm? Who?" She continued to twist and tug the tender teat. "Now I will have to start all over. Or perhaps you would like me to cut right to the chase, since you are too much of a whore to control yourself?"

The amazon reached back and curled her fingers into those still twitching depths. Fingers prod right into the woman's g-spot. The stroking was slow and steady whiler her thumb rolled those vulnerable pearl around. This time, Iria was not going to let her pet climax. She went slow, churning those depths while her free hand continued to prod and massagethose pleasure points. Any point she felt her prey tense up, the goddess would slow. No, she will torment this one and break her little by little until she is begging. "Mmm... You seem to have forgotten what you are supposed to be telling me right now," she added with a pinch of the woman's clitoris, "I am your goddess, worship me. I want to hear all that wonderful praise you hold me in. Or were you lying to me?"

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 am

Calisto yelped at the pinch and hard twist, "I'm sorry...my goddess your too good.." She squealed at the attention on her tender teat whimpering adorable like as Iria would feel something wet on that nipple..it seemed Calisto also had some milk in those large breasts as she whimpered. "Please...I beg of you..take me...please I'm sorry I cummed without your permission.." She whimpered adorabley as she flinched as she felt fingers prodding right into her g-spot whimpering much more now.

She felt those fingers churning inside her sensitive depths whimpering at the feeling of being so close yet she was punished those pleasure points still being massaged anytime she tensed up the prodding and churning slowed as she whimpered so beautifully...her body wanted more. "I would never lie to you...you are my goddess...beautiful...perfect..powerful...the Queen of the Arena..." Calisto said before a playful smile appeared on her lips. "So long as it's another human.." she said before flinching preparing for what that little jab did.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:07 am

She did not care about the stupid remark about being a human. But the smile earned her pain as she jammed two fingers into a pressure point. Iria would not release until she apologized for not taking the matter seriously. Of course that pain only made the wave of pleasure rolling in all the more overwhelming. But the amazon kept control. She denied her pet that bliss that was begged for. Afterall, if Iria was not going to be taken seriously, neither will Calisto's pleas.

She held Calisto at the knife's edge. Just a bit further was oblivion and the bliss that lied within it. But every step forward was followed by another back, adding yet more fuel to the bubbling inferno building in the young woman's loins. "Hmph, seems you do not want it afterall... Apparently you think this is a joke. I be sure to inform them that you spit on the rules of this arena when we are done here." She let those words sink in as she continued this erotic torment.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:54 am

Calisto just groaned as she was constantly pushed to the brink by those fingers whimpering at how she was constantly pushed to the edge. Before she whimpered. "I'm sorry," Calisto just said, "I'm sorry my goddess for disrespecting you and the rules of the arena..." Calisto muttered groaning as she kept being tortured by Iria's fingers whimpering more as a rather big puddle was drooling still out of her slit.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 am

"Hmph... Do you really want it?" she huffed, "Do you really want my touch to send you over the edge over... and over again? I suppose I can show you that one kindness..." Her fingers push in only to stop short. "Oh? Looks like I am out of time... What a pity..." What? Times up? Iria withdrew her fingers and her touch. The amazon rose to her feet and calmly began walking for the door. She opened the door, about to leave Calisto's drooling body untouched and unfinished at the edge release.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:10 am

Calisto whimpered as she laid on the floor as she glared before she dug her fingers into her sex and finished herself off groaning out as she hit her peak again her fluids gushing out as she glared at the retreating figure. "There I obliged by those rules..." Calisto growled out in anger all submissiveness gone.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 am

Iria did not care. Calisto still did all the acts whether she liked them or not. If the slut was going to treat the arena like this, she was useless. In the end, it was another victory for the amazon and she showed this rookie her place. She even made the little slut fuck herself right there on the floor as she left the room. Iria won the battle and this little game and now she would spend the night sleeping in the embrace of her owner. Calisto will just have to deal with all that tension on her own. The door shuts, leaving Calisto alone with her thoughts and the smell of her own sex heavy in the air.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6