View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria) 

Post Re: Wrestling Shockers (Vs Iria)
Iria was already back on her feet by the time Calisto had ran back into the ring. She could have easily attacked the girl as she dove under the ropes but even the brutal amazon had some levels of sportmanship. The new fighter had not be deterred yet, already rushing right for the powerful gladiatrix. Iria was more than ready as she shifted into a fighting stance finally. Once again the woman sidestepped but no kick came as Iria kept her eyes on the prize. Reading the manuever meant the spin only delayed the punch long enough for the amazon to see it coming a mile away. Iria blocked and grabbed the punch by the wrist as she too began to spin around.

Yanking on the woman's arm, the gladiatrix spun and threw her opponent towards the ropes. If it worked, Calisto would have her turn feeling the burn of electricity run through her body. The rope would give a bit before throwing the woman right back towards the waiting Iria. Iria would be more than ready as she pulled back a fist and threw a powerful straight punch right into the woman's stomach. She held nothing back, letting Calisto feel the full brunt of one of her attacks. Her other hand would reach to grab Caliso's hair to prevent her from falling to the mat and take the moment to set her up for another powerful attack, a cruel slap across the face. Only then would she allow her opponent to fall to the mat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Calisto grunted as she was grabbed and tossed towards the ropes as she hit the electric ropes and gasped almost screaming at the pain lancing through her form. Before the ropes forced her towards Iria that punch striking her right on the stomach hard as she gasped and almost blacked out then and there. Her hair forcefully grabbed keeping her up before she was slapped cruely on the face as she fell to the mat coughing loudly. While she shuddered in pain but she tried weakly to roll away before she could be caught again.

Calisto coughed rapidly as she tried to continue rolling away to slip under the bottom ropes again trying to escape and get another breather. If she left Iria grab her she wouldn't like it as she slipped under the ropes landing on the arena floor panting to try and regain herself.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm

The amazon was not going to be so kind as to let her prey leave the ring. It took no effort to reach down and grab the woman by the hair before she could roll away. Iria easily brought Calisto back onto those wobbly legs. She swung her right into the turnbuckle, back first. Another surge of electricity would run through the young woman's system. Left laying and hanging against the turnbuckle and ropes, Iria moved closer and casually yanked the white bra right off the woman's body. It was payback time for humiliating her before.

The crowds cheered and gasped as Iria's hand cruelly slapped those exposed jugs hard. The sound of each slap echoed in the arena as she slapped one breast then the other, gradually producing red handprint welts as each blow felt more painful than the last. Hearing the soft hum of the charge returning, Iria would stop swinging and let the surge of electricity zap the helpless woman again. The turnbuckles had sensors to detect if someone was hanging or stuck to them and would push Calisto off of it to prevent further shocks.

Unfortunately, Iria simply caught the woman and pushed her back into the corner. The punishment continued as slap after slap rained down on those huge lovely targets.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Calisto couldn't do anything more than scream in pain at the zapping her body going numb from the shocks as Iria tossed her back and forth before she fell to her butt too low now to really be pushed back and forth. Her body just numb as she twitched violently her mouth almost foaming a little due to that constant shocking done to her poor body.

Her breasts exposed and slapped all over pretty much red all over now as Calisto groaned her twitching body just laying there head head on the bottom turnbuckle unable to move by herself.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm

The punishment prove too much for Calisto as she slumped right there in the corner. "Hmph..." Iria smirked as she reached down and lifted Calisto's now limp body by the hair. "Don't tell me you're tired already, slut?" she hissed, forcing the weakened woman to look up into the amazon's eyes, "This is only round one and I have so much more to teach you." She dragged her opponent to the middle of the ring. She spent a few moments showing her prize to the crowds, letting them see the battered woman with those heavily bruised breasts. Once done showing off, she lifted Calisto high above her head. She pushed off with both arms, sending her straight up into the air letting gravity handled the rest as the woman fell chest first onto the mat.

Only then would Iria kick her opponent to roll her onto her back and place her boot on the woman's chest. The announcer started the count...

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Calisto groaned her eyes opening weakly to see she was dangling by the hair from this powerful opponent. Forced to be shown like a prize as she was lifted high above Iria's head. Pushed off and landing chest first onto the mat crying out in pain at her bruised chest getting the full brunt of it..before she was kicked onto her back and that boot placed on her chest as the announcer counted...1...2.

Calisto however rolled one of her shoulders off the mat which counted as a kick out as Calisto wasn't going to forfeit. Despite her body as she glared up at Iria, "I am not that easy.." She growled as she gripped the boot tightly with her hands trying to force Iria off her chest.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Despite being unable to move on her own power before, Calisto managed to weakly raise a shoulder off the mat. Of course, Iria could have secured the win by properly pinning her prey. But this just meant her opponent was asking for more punishment. That was fine by her. The more the other gladiatrix struggled, the further Iria could break her and bring her down. Despite the rough start, Iria was in far better shape than her opponent was now.

Calisto's growling words would have sounded a bit more threatening than not at all if there was not a boot pressing down on her chest. Iria responded to the weak attempts to push her off by slamming her weight down on that foot. The boot would grind into the woman's chest painfully, revealing that pushing a heavier woman off while laying on her back was not going to be so simple. She kept the pressure on, threatening to crush some ribs before relaxing and instead stomping right into the woman's exposed belly. Iria would then reach down and grab a handful of both those bruised breasts. They were no doubt extremely tender and sore as Iria would squeeze them to cause pure agony. She would lift the woman up to her feet by those breasts, keeping the pressure on to cause as much pain and suffering as possible before throwing the woman towards the ropes.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Calisto gasped at the boot grinding against her chest before it stomped onto her exposed belly causing her to cough deeply before her bruised breasts were gripped tightly by Iria and forced her to dangle by them. Before she growled clenching a fist and attempted to drive another fist back into Iria's stomach region where her elbow strikes from before hit to try and at least make her stumble. Before she raised a hand and sharply slapped Iria's bare exposed breasts in return biting her bottom lip to not make any more noises of pain.

Calisto then quickly hoping her plan worked before Iria threw her to the ropes again drove her knee into Iria's gut right were her punch hit hoping to get Iria once more her hands almost clawing and slapping at her captive's breasts to make her let go. Calisto was almost like a wild animal struggling to get free.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 pm

She must be biting that lip rather hard to avoid screaming as Iria's hands were crushing those bruised tits she had spent several moments brutalizing earlier. Any attempt to raise a hand in defiance earned Calisto just a tighter grip on those breasts. Any attempt to attack beyond flailing her arms would require twisting and shifting her body which would only mean more strain against those tender breasts. Seeing that her opponent was much more awake now, Iria threw her opponent right into ropes back first.

Calisto would feel that electrical current run right through her system again, numbing her body as the ropes threw her helpless body back towards the busty amazon. Iria threw a high kick, sending her boot right into the charging woman's face. The force would no doubt knock the battered fighter off her feet if this connects. To further weaken the woman's struggles, she would reach down and grab the woman by the hair once more. Once Calisto was back on her knees, Iria would begin to send hard solid punches right into the woman's face one after the other. Calisto would feel the punishment for daring to raise a hand against relentless warrior woman.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Calisto flinched repeatedly as she was punished screaming as she was zapped again and got kicked in the face and just collasped...she didn't react at all poor girl might've had her neck badly hurt by the kick as she was just punched like a limp punching bag. She didn't feel any of the punishment at all. Her form was battered and barely moving at all.

Her body began bleeding from her nose her cheeks swollen she was a wreck as she was punished but didn't know any of this just out cold and could be pinned any moment now by Iria as she groaned trying to snap out of her knock out.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Seeing there was little reaction from the helpless woman, Iria stopped her cruel assault. She leaned in close and whispered softly into her ear. "I can be far more gentle to those who know their place, you weak little whore..." With that, she released the woman's hair and allowed Calisto to slump onto the mat. There, Iria simply kicked the woman onto her back and placed her boot back where it was before. Again, the count started anew. Would Calisto manage to lift her arm this time? If not, will she be able to recover enough before the next round?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Calisto groaned weakly at the taunt given to her by Iria her eyes cracking open before she was forced back onto the mat as the count began once more to her pin. 1...2..before 3 could be said Calisto glared before she weakly lifted one of her shoulders off the mat stopping the count again. As she just glared Defiantly at Iria. "I'd rather be killed than submit in this arena.." She growled faintly. Her hands trying to grip at the boot on her badly beaten form again...her condition looked rather bad considering she was bleeding from the mouth and nose.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Iria's eyes narrowed. "Killed? You are the worst piece of trash..." she hissed venomously. Nothing is worse than a suicidal slave. They get themselves killed and that is it, wasted time and money their owner had wasted. The thought this one would rather die than entertain the crowds disgust her. But if this rookie wanted to be eaten alive before even the first round was over, so be it. Iria reached down and lifted Calisto up by the hair. A punch would sink into the woman's gut to further take any remaining fight out of the woman before tossing her lightly into the ropes. Once the woman bounced back, Iria would simply push the woman back against the rope. While the ring was charging up, she would force Calisto's limp limbs to wrap around the ropes, tying her until she was hanging on them. There, pulse after pulse of electricity would torement her endlessly.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Calisto gasped into the punch as she soon tied to the ropes and screamed at the electricity tormenting her endlessly as she shuddered struggling in the ropes grip but she just glared Defiantly at Iria. "We're all trash...bitch...AH!" She screamed however Iria would notice a faint smirk on the woman's lips for some reason..as they could hear the roars of the crowds enjoying this fight.

"They seem to enjoy this even if this is more brutal than most...AH!" Calisto spoke before screaming at another shock through her body shuddering before she took a few breaths and spoke again. "...but we are both nothing but entertainment....so before we end this round...how was my act...AHHH!" She screamed at a more powerful shock rippled through her form before she orgasmed the crowds cheering seeing her fluids of an orgasm flowing down her legs.

(Heh...I kinda have Calisto act a little during matches she's losing to make the fights more entertaining for the crowd..^^;;)

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

((umm this is not actual wrestling, it is all supposed to be real silly))

Faking it was hardly tolerable. Just because it is in a wrestling ring does not change that this a dangerous battle between gladiatrices. To treat as anything less was an insult to your opponent and the arena itself. If people wanted to watch a fabrication, there are plenty of videos and shows on various forms of media that can support such needs. It was amazing that Calisto could lower herself below the level she had set herself just a moment ago.

Apparently claiming it was an act did not make Iria happy at all. She showed just what she thought of the woman's acting as she sank a fist into an already damaged orb then the other. "You spit on everything this arena is about, trash..." she hissed venomously. The pounding would not stop beyond the faint pauses during electric shocks. Iria was furious and she was not going to be satisfied until she either makes this woman apologize for faking it or be reduced to dust. Frankly, removing such a piece of trash from the arena roster would be doing the place a favor. As the bruises darkened, the pain of each blow grew immensely. She would ensure Calisto did not enjoy this 'act' any longer.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next