View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Arena is no place for someone like you. (for Iria) 

Post Re: The Arena is no place for someone like you. (for Iria)
Iria was less than pleased with Yolia's attitude. She grabbed the woman by the hair and dragged her towards the mirror. "You useless piece of garbage!" she growled, slamming the woman up against the mirror. Yolia would see her nude form pressed up against the reflective surface. "Look at yourself!" she hissed, "Do you think this piece of filth deserves to be covered? No one puts clothes on garbage and that is what you are. You had a chance to become something more but instead you decided to give up. I will be sure to inform your master why you failed to learn anything." The stronger amazon woman kept Yolia pressed up against the mirror while her free hand slid between the woman's thighs. She would be forced to watch herself be fucked right there infront of a mirror. Two fingers drilled into Yolia's cunt, pumping hard and fast. If this woman was incapable of learning anything, Iria would just have to break her down until there was a proper starting point to build from. Iria would not stop finger fucking her prey no matter how much the woman decided to beg or plea. She would force this woman to watch herself cum against her will over and over again until the slave finally learned her place here in the arena.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed May 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Iria seemed to be very unpleased as Yolia watched the towering women aproch her from around the punching bag. Backing away slowly befor she saw the womens hand dart out and grabe a hand full of her black hair. "Oww! Oww oww!! W-what are you doing!!" Yolia would yell, wincing in pair as her hair was pulled reaching up to grab Irias wriest befor she felt her self get slammed agiest a near by mirror.

Nowing being pressed up agiest the cold glass, Yolias face smushed as she could get a look of her self nude while Iria scolded the poor student. Calling her garbage and trash, saying she wount ammount to nothimg her making Yolia tear up from this unexpected abuse. "Errhh... Stop.. let go... Y-your not giving me a chance!?" Yolia protested whiggling her hips side to side while tring to push her self off the reflective glass. "Y-your not!.. Auhhh ohh oh!!"Yolia yelled, glaring back in anger at Iria befor she felt the amazons hands touch between her tighs foring her to blush befor Iria decided to start dipping her fangers roughly into the students sex, roughly taking Yolia as she was forced to watch her self in te mirror. "Oh!! Stop! Stop it! Ahhhuhh! Oh god! stop!"

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

If the young woman could not handle fighting in the nude, that would need to be dealt with first. None of the other lessons would matter if Yolia is too busy pulling up her skirt or desperately clinging to her clothes to actually fight back effectively. Iria easily kept the student held against the mirror. All Yolia's struggles did was cause her nude form to rub up against the smooth glass, dragging those pink nipples up and down. The busty amazon had nothing to say. She felt she gave plenty of chances whether they be fair or not. This new girl was obviously not going to be easy to work with which was not going to be tolerated. So Iria will just have start from scratch and go from there.

Her fingers pushed in and out over and over. Occasionally, her fingers slipped out only to trace the woman's netherlips and lightly tease the student's clit before plunging right back into those warm velvet depths.The amazon was forceful but not to the point of causing any serious damage to the slave. No matter how much Yolia tried to press her thighs together or how tight her inner walls became, Iria's fingers would not be denied as they stroked along those juicy insides.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Irias hold was to strong, if you could even call this a hold as the huge women held a hand full of the poor students black hair keeping Yolia nimble little body pressed ageist the mirror glass. While Yolia struggling only managed to make herself rub up ageist the smooth surface, hearing light squeaks as her sensitive nipples rubbed up and dragged ageist the glass.

"Ahh s-stop! s-stop!" Yolia cried as she tried to push her self off the glass or at least get her face off the glass but could not find the strength to beat Irias amazonian strength having been completely brought to the womens mercy.

"Auhh please! I-i'll listen!" Yolia cried blushing as she could see in the glasses reflection Iria's hand moving wildly back and forth, pumping her fingers into Yolia's tight sex making the poor student quiver and shake in the awkward position. Yolia's legs trembling as she was forced to let out a loud moan while Iria pumped her fingers in and out of her sex. while Yolia was giving a moment to breath as Iria pulled her fingers out only to trace her sex forcing her to wince and cry in horrible sense of pleasure befor Yolia's entire body jumped feeling Iria fingers plunge right back in her velvety fold again and again as Yolia cried, moaned, and struggled to get free. "Ahh I-i'm sorry I'm sorry! I-ill try harder!" Yolia cried her heart pounding as her lower body almost bounced up and down on Iria's hand while the amazon roughly finger fucking the poor student.

"Oh pl-please! S-stop! t-this is.. I-I cant!" Yolia mumbled as she winced trying to gaze back at Iria, blushing as the amazon wildly dipped her fingers into Yolia's sex and there wasn't a thing Yolia could do about.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 am

"So not only were you not listening, you were not giving your all?!" Iria hissed venomously, "You are nothing but trash!" The amazon yanked back on Yolia's hair, letting her get a full view of her reflected form. She jammed her fingers hard and deep several more times, letting the woman see herself pant, moan, and cry. After a short bit, the gladiatrix pulled the woman further back and unceremoniously throws her to the floor. "I have no time nor patience for this," Iria stated, placing a boot on Yolia's head to keep her laying there, "This is what will happen. I will remove my boot and you are going to start cleaning them with your tongue. While you do that, you are going state exactly what you will be doing here for now on. If you answer correctly, I will continue training you. But, answer incorrectly or worse, lie to me, I am going to throw you against this mirror and leave you to the guards to clean up. Do you understand me, whore?"

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"S-sorry!! Auhh!" Yolia cried, wincing in pain as Iria jerked the poor student by her shorter black hair. Dragging Yolia back to stumble and get a better look at her self in the mirror. Blushing at the sight of her sweat glisining body while her hands where above her head gripping Irias wrist tightly befor Yolia was forced agin to moan loudly. "Auhh Auhh n-no ohh of god!" She moaned her legs bucling under her weight and from Iria roughly fanger fucked the poor student, making her bounce on he amazons free hand that the busty women used to molest her with, coating Irias hand in more of her sexual juices. This went on for a bit as Yolia was nearly brought to the edge of a horrible forced orgasm as her hips and thighs buckled and quivered befor Iria tugged back on Yolias hair forcing her to cry in pain having been throw onto her back with a loud thud on te soft mat but befor Yolia could stand Iria allready moved over to place a boot on the poor students cheek smashing her face agiest the mat as Iria mocked and cursed at her. "Yews...." Yolia said sounding mummbled as tried to nod, blushng as she gazed up at Iria clearly anger in the students eyes but better yet fear too as Yolia really hated her for this treatment stareing daggers at the amazon from under her boot. " WY-yews... I-i.." Yolia reapeated afther her as she put her hands agiest Irias boot to try and push it off or better yet stop it from crushing her. Afther a momment the Amazon took her boot off the dark haired students face letting her sit up as Yolia glared at the cruel women while she had her back turned. Glaring daggers at Iria beliving she could possible sneak attack only to blush and bite her lower lip as she rethought the idea of attacking. Iria was far stronger and more experinced then she was, the bitch was proble expecting it so it was best to do what she said for now. Yolia thought as she waited for Iria to sit down while Yolia hesitantly shifted to her hands and knees.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 am

Crawling over on all fours Yolia sat on her knees below where Iria took her seat. Blusing as she watched the women befor Yolua jumpped in suprise as Iria slammed her heel on the ground only to glare the student down. Somthing told Yolia she wanted her boot taken off as she simply nodded as she gritted her teeth in anger. Reaching down to Irias foot Yolia slowly began to undo her boot lacings or straps what ever there was as Yolia slowly pulled off the womens boot and blushed as she looked up at Iria befor looking away to curse at her self.

Yolia held the boot and blushed as her eyes shifted back inforth to Iria and the item she asked her to clean as she sighed. " I-i'm here too... Too entertain the arena and m-my master...." The words tasted bad comingbout of her mouth but it was true. Yolia spit the words out befor she gently licked the toe of Irias boot befor pulling it away to frown. " I-'im here to fight and... and make my master proud... " Yolia spoke agin befor licking the heel. "I'm here.. here to... Not lick boots..." Yolia said agin as agin licked the boot and glare up from where she sat at Iria with ovious anger in her eyes twords Iria, clearly hating her for this treatment. "I'm here right now to learn from you...." With another lick Yolia sat the boot down having cleaned it as she asked.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Iria did not want her boot removed. She wanted Yolia to kneel down and bow her head to lick her boot right there on the floor. A simple kick of her foot and a stern glare warned the student to not try that again. The young woman had no choice but to bend down before the amazon as she stated what she was here for. When Yolia finished with the first boot, the gladiatrix placed it right on top of the woman's head, keeping her head planted on the mat for the time being. "You are here to entertain your master. If he wants you licking boots, that is exactly what you will do. If I deem it the only thing you are good at, you will lick boots. Do you understand me?" Iria said coldly.

Once she got the answer she wanted, she removed her foot from Yolia's skull and allowed her to rise. "Get up..." she ordered, "Start hitting that bag and do not stop until I tell you. If you slow down, try to cover yourself, or otherwise prove to be useless garbage, I am throwing you out of this room and leaving the guards to deal with you. This place is for fighters to train, not for girls to cry." She crossed her arms infront of her chest as she waited for Yolia to get moving. With how things were going, her patience was no doubt at the limit.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:03 am

Yolia froze as Iria kicked her foot as she was undoing the womens boot strapps. It appeared Iria wanted Yolia to humiliate her self as she was forced to bow her head down and hunch over as she hesitantly licked and cleaned the womens boot.

Afther Yolia said what was needed to be said Iria seemed displeased regardless like she was looking for some reason to punish Yolia as the amazon planted her heavy boot on the poor students head forcing Yolia to stay bent over her rear high in the air as her head was pushed agiest floor making Yolia sit in a very akward position while the cruel women shouted coldly.

"Y-yes... I understand..." Yolia repeated, sounding muffled as her face was pressed agiest the mat. For bit there Yolia swore she said somthing wrong fora minute there but suprise came to her as Iria finnilly lifted her boot and let Yolia get up befor she barked that same order to get moving and begin punching that punching bag.

Yolia got to her feet and nodded at Iria a glint of anger, fear and tears in her eyes. "Yes ma'am.." Blushing as she stepped forword infront of the punching bag as Iria instructed, Yolia took a deep breath then exhaled to calm her self, wiping her tears away with her fore arms befor getting ready.

Putting her arms up, Yoli at first looking as if she was going to cover her naked body but instead her arms went higher almost to head level into a well formed fighting stance as she balled both fists tightly. Yolias eyes shifted twords Iria who watched befor the student threw a punch. A right jab that slamed into the bag hard yet not nearly as hard as Iria could punch, it then fallowed by another then another.

Soon worked up a sweat as she threw her punchs hitting the bag not slowing down. Yolia still could not help it, she blushed as her breasts would bounce and sway as she hit the bag but she tried not to think about it and only continued to hit the bag over and over untell Iria told her to stop.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 am

After much punishment and discipline, Yolia finally complied with Iria's orders. The naked student was back on her feet and constantly throwing punch after punch right into the hanging bag. Iria watched, making sure the dumb slut actually kept attacking and made no attempts to cover herself. If Yolia really wanted to fight then, she should know not to waste time with things that cannot be prevented. In the arena, clothes will be torn and bodies will be revealed. It was simply a fact of life here.

"Don't just throw punches," she called out, "Throw some kicks as well. You are here to impress me and your audience." Iria moved around the nude woman. She heard the solid thud of her fist hitting the bag as she walked over to the other side of the bag. The busty amazon placed a hand on the bag to steady it as more blows pounded into it. Without warning, she would suddenly push the bag, sending the bag swinging right for Yolia.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm

"Y-yes Ma'am!..." Yolia nodded as she did two more quick punches as dust puffed fromwhere her fist conected befor she performed two swift low kicks. Her leg slamming into the practice punching bag over and over agin while she set setting into a pattern of movments. Iria opserved and barked more orders as Yolia listened and invisioned the amazons face on the punching bag as she repeatedly hit it while Iria moved around to hold the bag. Yolia was how ever starting to get tiered, fatigue setting in as droplets of sweat dripping off nimble little body of hers while her fists where starting to turn red as she tired to keep this up as long as possible befor Iria did somthing unexpected.

Without warning the amazon pushed the bag twords Yolia while she panted and did her best not to stop from exhaustion. Punch afther punch befor the bag was pushed her way. Not expecting Iria to push it at her Yolia was in middle of the pattern, swinging her right leg out to kick it. Since it moved it suprised Yolia as out of sheer reflex she kicked low and fast as hard as she could. The student hitting the side of the bag with her knee instead as the punching bag folded knocking it back to Iria but not with out knocking Yolia off balance as she fell back on to the mat landing on her rear as she yelp only to quickly scramble back to her feet afraid Iria might scold her agin... or worse.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 am

With what she had seen so far, Iria cannot claim to be surprised at Yolia falling flat on her ass from the sudden attack of the bag. The student quickly got back onto her feet. "I did not say you could stop," the amazon said firmly, expecting the woman to get back to attacking the bag. Once again, she held the bag steady with one hand as punches and kicks were thrown. After a few moments of constant striking, the amazon pushed the bag right at the slave once more.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 am

"S-sorry... Ma'am.." Yolia apologized while she quickly got up off the mat, kicking the punchig bag agin as Iria held it in place. Punch, kick, kick, punch, kick, kick, punch, the pattren went as the student did her best. The leg she is kicking with starting to look sore while her fists turned red from her constant hits all while Yolia started to pant looking tiered as this training continued.

Afther a few momments how ever Yolia saw Iria watching, watching her kick and throw punchs as the sweat rolled off her young nimble petiet body befor the bag was pushed at her agin. This time how ever Yolia was ready for it, the young naked black haired girl leaned into it and hopped as she slammed her knee forward into the mid section of the punching bag hitting it hard enough to make it fold and lanch back at Iria to catch befor she sent two more swift punchs into the bag agin making it fold around her fists while striking it harder and faster after catching her seciond wind while the student tried to control her breathing and pace her self now.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 am

Yolia was back on her feet and hitting the bag with everything she got. The gladiatrix noted the bruising. Apparently this woman was not punching or kicking correctly if she was hurting herself with her own attacks. But, the woman kept swinging until the bag suddenly surged forward. This time, she met the charging bag with a knee which pushed it back towards Iria. The amazon easily caught the bag and Yolia was already there attacking away once more. So the random intervals of counters continued, the bag pushing forth suddenly at various speeds and strengths. Iria would keep this up until Yolia was either exhausted or thoroughly pummeled by the amazon woman throwing the bag towards the other woman.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 am

Their game went on for roughly an hour or so. One straight hour of this gruelig training Iria put poor Yolia through as the student barly managed to keep up with the random pushes on the bag as Iria aimed to knock her over while she kicked and punched the bag over and over agin back at the busty amazon.

Yolias fists where bloody while her legs where bruised and sore from her strikes. Pushing her self longer then she even expected she could go befor finilly Iria made that finle push. Yolia swung her arm forword balled up in a tight fist while she struck the bag as hard as she could. Her bonie fist causing the punching bag to fold around her punc as a hand size hole tore open on Yolias side of the punching bag spilling sand to the floor befor it swung back to Iria to easily catch befor Yolia dropped her knees then to her side exhausted laying there lightly dusted with sand and sweat as she panted having been worn out."I-i... *pant* I cant..*pant*...I-i'm so sorry..." Yolia mummbled as she tried to breath.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next