View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Arena is no place for someone like you. (for Iria) 

Post The Arena is no place for someone like you. (for Iria)
Sitting on her knees clad in nothing but a short tattered white cloth tied loosely around her waist, Yolia hang limp, her wrists cuffed and forced above her head attached to a long chain connected to a ceiling pully so she could be forced on her feet. It was a humiliating position to be forced in as the poor black haired student hung out, waiting with a bored yet embarrassed look on her crimson red face as she rested her head ageist her elevated bicep. The only thing to do here in her cell was people watch, if any one could call them people any more as they shuffled around out side her cell. Watching as other broken slaves moving about through the halls, while some unlucky souls where just taken on the floor right be for Yolia's eyes out side her cell by a group of horny guards in a vicious gang banging. It was difficult to watch, Yolia only looked away and tried to drown out the poor horned blond women's cry's of pain and pleads for help with happier thoughts.

She couldn't put her finger on it but Yolia hated those ogres almost as much as she did her 'owner'. Its been a maybe weeks since she was brought to this crazy place full of sex crazed monsters waiting for the opportunity to attack an ravage her at any moment. This place appeared to be some kind of gladiatorial arena where students and other female 'fighters' where put up ageist monsters of all shapes and sizes, to either win half naked or be raped untell you either pass out or die from exhaustion. Yolia her self was lucky enough to have been matched ageist weaker opponents who really only managed to stripper her down to her panties be for she had the displeasure of losing to her new "owner" for the remainder of her stay here. Gersham or better known as Ger-shame from what the guards call him now since he lost a match ageist the black haired beauty but the 2nd round Yolia lost more then just her cloths and each day since has been a living hell for the poor girl thanks to Gersham frequent visits, He made sure to make her time in the arena a living hell.

It wasn't long be for a beastly guard left out of the others gang bang across from Yolia's cell noticed "Ger-shame's" Black haired beauty and lumbered over to say hello licking its chops like she was a meal for the taking. "What I find here!! hehehe!! A new play toy!! Me like new toys. the guard chuckled with a cruel crooked toothy grin as he reached to his belt and pull out a key ring and started to search threw for the key that open Yolia's cell door as the scared student inside instantly had cause for alarm. "N-NO!! NO! Y-YOU STAY OUT THERE!!! GO SHOO!! SHOO!!" Yolia said frantically as if trying to tell an animal to go home while she got up off her knees and backed up as far away from the cage door as her chains around her wrist would let her. It wasn't very long be for the ogre found the right key and opened squeaky barred metal door.

The towering ogre guard entered Yolia's cell with a large toothy grin, eying his "toy" befor grabbing the chain forcing Yolia twords the hulking beast. Not standing a chance ageist its strength as the ogre roughly tugged the chain bond around her wrists pulling the poor black haired girl twords the strong beast with ease, where he quickly wrapped a monstrous hand around her thin wrists and lifted up, forcing Yolia's arms above her head as she her feet left the ground, dangling her off the ground. " Hehehe....Nice..... one bite shouldn't hurt..." The ogre chuckled as he lifted the student up higher of the ground as he ran his rough tongue along her belly button up her trembling body to her harden nipple, as if she where a lollipop.

"Uhha!..HAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! STOP!!" Yolia screamed her face blushed red as she twisted and squirmed as the beast tongue glided along her smooth skin and over her ticklish side, unable to help but laugh and jump at the touch befor the ogre looked up giving her a curious look, wondering why she laughed maybe?. The guard yanked on the chain, breaking the metal in two and carrying Yolia out of the cell, dangling her by her arms and proceeded to walk down the hall towards a large gate while keeping a tight grip on the girls wrist as the other monsters watched the young dark haired girls with hungry lust filled eyes. The two disappeared through the gate and headed down a dimly lit tunnel towards another wing of the complex full of room. "Where are you taking me!?" Yolia screamed as the guard ignored her question and walked her to a door with two others guards waiting on the out side. It was there Yolia instantly imagined the worst. What was happening where they going to rape her like that did that poor blond women?, where they going to eat her? or worse, Yolia gulped at the idea. The guard holding her clicked the panel beside the door with one of its thick fingers as the door whooshed open and he stepped in side. "Here she is Iria..... Gersham girl." The guard snorted as he held the student out presenting the scared girl as she pulled ageist the ogre's hand trying to get free. "Not bad huh!?"

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post Re: The Arena is no place for someone like you. (for Iria)
Gladiatrices have been known to work together, form aliances, or just simply train together either to further improve themselves or just for simple entertainment. Iria never bothered with any of those things. She had little care for her so called competition and the other women did not want to spar with the amazon's insane strength. So it came as a surprise when Iria was ordered to train a new member of the arena. The girl being sent to her was not even a trained Gladiatrix. This was just some slave captured from Shokushu. The student's current situation here in the arena was in flux it seemed but they wanted her trained anyway.

In the end, Iria had no choice but to obey the order. Perhaps her owner was paid to allow this exchange to happen. The details did not matter. She would happily obey her Mistress and do all in her power to make a pathetic slave into something a bit less pathetic.

Iria had finished a small warm up when the screams were heard beyond the door. The amazon was dressed in her outfit of tight fitting latex. The room was just an ordinary training room. The floor was covered with matting to reduce the chances of injury. There were numerous pads and punching bags of various sizes hanging from the ceiling. Mirrors lined the walls so one could see their form as they perform their techniques and excercises.

She sighed at the sound of the screaming girl. Already, she was not looking forward to this. The ogre guard called out to her and mentioned that this was supposedly 'Gersham's' girl. That did not please her at all. Iria had lost several matches against the demon and each loss was more worse than the last. The girl was yanked through the door, dressed in rags like an ownerless slave should be. The young woman was small, Iria a foot or so taller than her. She seemed athletic though nothing over the top.

"Remove her shackles please," she ordered the guard before dismissing him. Iria crossed her arms infront of her chest as she looked at the woman. "Don't just stand there. Come here! Or would you rather spend time with that ogre?" she was not going to accept any slack or disobedience from this useless woman, "You are here to show me what you can do and maybe... just maybe, I will try to improve on what little you know. Do you understand me, brat?" Would this ignorant woman obey or will she flail and cry like most slaves from the school and ADD?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:09 am

The guard's toothy grin was replaced by a frown of disapointment as he released Yolia's wrists letting her drop to the padded floor. "ohh...I wanted to play too.." The ogre said with a disapointed tone befor he forcfuly took the student's cuffed wrists despite her attemps to resist and removed the cuffs binding her thin arms befor stomping out of the room with heavy foot steps. The door closed shut, it was just her and the other giant women now, both alone as Yolia rubbed her wrists happy the binds where finnily off befor her attention was taken by the busty women in the weird bondage suit towering over her.

Yolia couldnt belive her eyes, this women was huge and her boobs where just gigantic! Yolia couldnt help but stare and wondering how the hell she even managed to fit in that suit with out popping her top befor she was snapped out of it by the womens loud commanding voice.

"Oh!! uhh!! Sorry!!" Startaled Yolia jumped to her feet afther hearing the threat of spending time with the guards. The last thing she wanted was to spend alone time with those sex crazied ogre. Standing up off her kness, Yolia crossed her arms over her bare chest, hiding her breasts and steped twords the tall women. "Uhh is here?" not quite sure where to go or what to do Yolia just took her place infront of her as she looked away trying to avoid eye contact as she blushed. "Uhh..Y-yes... I think I do...But what am I sopost to bb doing?" Yolia asked, this was all so confusing to her.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 am

Iria frowned as she stared down at the smaller woman. The student did not dare look up at the amazon. At least the girl knew her place though the constant showing of weakness disgusted the gladiatrix. "This is the arena..." she answered, "What do you think you are supposed to be doing here? You are here to fight. No matter if you win or lose, you are here to fight and entertain your audience. Failing to do so will ensure your fate as a useless slave or worse. Success will grant you fame and possibly freedom. When you go into the arena, you represent your owner. Your poor performance will reflect on him."

"Now, come!" she ordered, "Show me what you can do. Attack me with all you got. I will not accept anything but your best. Stop hiding behind your arms and fight me!" Despite what the woman said, Iria had made no real move to get into a fighting stance. The amazon warrior continued to look down at the pathetic girl before her. Did this woman really have any fight in her? Students of Shokushu were known to be easy and free prey for any alien visitor to the planet. In anycase, Iria had no reason to be concerned about some brand new woman being thrown into the arena. Iria had fought numerous matches both against other women and alien monsters. Against other humans, they were hardly a threat to her.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:05 am

Yolia sank her head back as the busty women snapped at her. "Ok! Sorry...It was only a question...jeez.." Yolia said under her breath, she thought the women yelling at her was alittle over the top but she got the idea. Fight to win your fredom or lose and get raped for days....The freedom part sounded like a sweet deal but the idea of making that pig Gersham look good left a bad taste in her mouth, but loseing on perpose to makie him look bad would only bring pain on her self, somthing Yolia realized quickly afther her short time here.

A look of confusion is what Yolia gave the other women afther she commanded her to stop hiding her self and just attack her allready. Yolia couldnt help but not cover her self, it was a hard thing to do put her self out there like that, She hardly new this lady, last thing she could do was buy her a drink first. It was hard to get past the idea it was just them alone in this room and she was a girl too (at least Yolia hoped so), there is nothing that she has that this women hasnt seen befor. With a gulp Yolia's cheeks turned bright red as she hesitantly dropped her arms and got into one of her fighting stances.

"O-ok... Here I go!" The women standing infront of her must really underestimate her abilitys, she isnt even getting ready for the coming attack. This kinda made Yolia a little hot headed as she glared at the women sizing her, Yolia wanted to hitt her hard. She was bigger and most likly stronger and way more experinced then the dark haired student, but Yolia must have one thing she doesnt, her youth and superior speed. "AHHH!!" Yolia Yolia screamed as she quickly charged acrost the sparing matt at the busty women, widing her fist back, going for an clear upper cut aim at her chin but this would turn to be nothing more then a feint. Yolia's would use her attempt to try and block her feint as an opertunity to quickly go for a swift high kick into the womens ribb cage hitting the women as hard as she could.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

The amazon was only a few years older than the lost student and was still very much in the prime of her youth. She stood still as the younger woman rushed for her with fist raised to strike. The form was sloppy, a proper fighter would not draw their fist back so far. It makes the attack obvious and sluggish while not adding much in the form of additional momentum or power. The punch curling low and into an uppercut only added to the time needed to complete such a wide swing. Iria simply twisted her body while stepping to the side.

The punch came short as a feint but there was no guard to draw away. Iria simply watched as the slave tried to swing a high kick. The experienced gladiatrix suddenly stepped forward, pushing her shoulder right against the other woman. Moving in close would nullify the kick while also knocking her opponent off balance. As she did a basic shoulder tackle, her foot stepped behind the one leg Yolia was standing on to make the girl topple over and onto the mat.

Whether Yolia fell or somehow managed to escape did not matter much. Iria would stare at the girl. "That's it?" she replied, "You will hit nothing with sloppy attacks like these. Get up! Attack again!" It was very much possible that this was all the student had to offer. Shokushu did not produce fighters, they produced sex slaves. But Iria would drill this woman until she had seen all that could be seen. For Yolia's sake, there best be more or this will be a long training session.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 am

The dark haired student wasn't expecting the massive women to just simply side step her kick and some how completely evade it so easily? only too fallow up by slamming her shoulder into Yolia's chest pushing the student back with a tackle knocking the poor girl prone. Yolia just glared up at the amazon as the Amazon mocked her, "asking if that was it", befor calling her attack weak, pathetic and sloppy. Her attacks where not weak.... or sloppy, Yolia though as she let out a huff. She trained for hours, every day back home, how dare she call her moves sloppy, Iria only made Yolia more hot headed then befor as she wanted to punch this bitch silly.

Yolia rolled over onto her tummy and pulled her self onto her hands and knees glaring at the women with sheer hate. "Not all of us are freakishly huge and strong like a damn cow you know....." Yolia said out loud as she pulled her self up off the mat and onto her feet and into another fighting stance. Trying to think Yolia looked her opponent head to toe, this women was obviously stronger, bigger, more experienced and faster apparently then she was. The usual method of fighting wont work on this beast of a women, she needed to try something a little more unusual.

Again Yolia rushed the amazon just as she did befor, but this time not showing any real motive to attack, but once Yolia was just in the amazons reach she would roll to the left, spinning around Iria evading any of the women's attack if she attempted to swing at her as Yolia would quickly get around to flanking her. The dark haired student would then try to quickly round house kick her opponent in the small of her back as hard as she could. If the amazon women would try to turn around and face her, Yolia would try to avoid any attacks and do her best to stay behind the amazon and attempt more cheap low blows as hard and quick as she could.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am

The gladiatrix ignored the attempt to insult her. Words from a useless slave held no weight here. The amazon had not even started showing off her strength. Yolia was just leaving several openings with so many wide swings. But, if the casual negation of the girl's attacks makes her angrier, maybe the young woman will try harder. It was no loss either way. This was an opportunity to see what this one could do if anything. It seemed the student had at least some experience in fighting though was obviously not trained to fight something beyond humans.

Yolia got back onto her feet and rushed for the waiting amazon again. This time, the woman tried to roll and weave around the gladiatrix. Unfortunately, Iria was making no attempts to attack. She simply kept her eyes on the slave as she tried to attack her from behind. Iria turned when the kick was thrown, blocking the roundhouse kick with her forearm. The impact was solid on the block but it did not seem to phase her at all. While the kick was still in the air and being held off by her block, Iria quickly swept her foot at Yolia's exposed leg again. She intended to send the student right down on her ass again.

"Again!" she ordered, "I can see your attacks coming from a mile away. Apparently you are proving that you are dumber than a cow." She added further insult by throwing back Yolia's own pity attempts to goad her.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 am

"WHAT!!" Yolia was suprised her attack was blocked agin by hulking women. Iria blocked Yolia's shin as it slammed into Iria's forarm dead on only to have the Amazon kick her free leg out and sweep the black haired girls leggs out from under tiny little body, knocking the poor young girl on her firm ass with grunt and a heavy thud. Yolia winced as she landed, hitting the mat pretty hard that time. "Ehh!...Oww.... I think I landed My butt." Yolia whined, rubbing her soar rear befor getting up off the mat. She checked the cloth around her waist, making sure it didnt loosen, it was the only form of clothing she had as Yolia tighten the small piece of fabric around her hips so it would not fall off.

Agin Yolia looked at the Amazon with an angry glare afther fixing her skirt cloth putting up her arms agin to fight the warrior women, but suddenly found her self confused as Iria claimed she was implying she was dumber the a cow?. "THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE!!" Yolia screamed agin as she charged agin at the Amazon, jumping into the air performing a jump kick attempting to try and kick the women in the side of her smart mouthing face.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:39 am

At least the girl had some spirit in her, Iria thought as the slave got back up and rushed for her again. The tactics were still the same though Yolia wasted less time. Not attempting to attack, the amazon could focus purely on defense and interruption. The girl wasted less energy with this straightforward approach but the problem was still there. It was a wide attack as well as high. Jumping helped with power and momentum but it also meant Yolia had no means of changing direction while in midair.

Iria moved forward while ducking under the strong kick. The two women would pass each other as the amazon turned and swung her foot lower to catch Yolia's ankle as that foot tried to land back on the mat. Should she catch the ankle, the gladiatrix would raise her kick to force Yolia to land right on her back. From there, Iria would suddenly be upon the fallen woman. An open palm thrusts right for the young woman. The student would feel the impact go through the floor as well as hear it slamming hard, the palm narrowly missing the woman's head and striking the mat with alot of force. Missing at this range seemed unlikely and perhaps done on purpose. The impact was loud even through the mat, showing just how much power Iria was packing in that well endowed body of hers.

"I think I have seen enough," Iria said calmly, "Shall I teach you what you did wrong? Or do you wish to continue flailing your arms about?"

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:05 am

Jumping might have not been the best plan of attack as the Amazon simply ducked under Yolia's kick as she passed right by the huge women befor Yolia's world was turned upside down. Iria swiftly kicked the student's leg out from under her, forcing poor Yolia to land back first on the padded mat with a loud and heavy thud.

Gritting her teeth in pain as her young body slammed agiest the mat, Yolia quickly tryed to scrammble to her feet and fight back but found she didnt have the time. The worrior women was allready drawing in as she striked a heavy fist down on the poor student who attemped to ready her self by blocking.

"Ehhmm!!" Yolia yelped as she flinched behind her arms, waiting for the punch conect as she heard the heavy slam, but as the dark haired student opened her eyes she was suprised to find Iria had missed hitting the mat nearist to her own head, but quickly Yolia realized she missed on perpose. The dark haired students eyes widen, her body froze with fear for a momment as Iria leaned over her helpless half naked sweaty body. Yolia looked at the huge Amazon with complete amazment, being aww struck by the womens strength and skill.

"w-what did I do wrong!!" Yolia said her voice cracking, angry and nervous as she layed under the women knelling over her. Yolia could not to help it but stare, Iria's boobs were hanging right in her now crimson red face, they where simply massive, Yolia wondered how the hell she was so damn fast with those massive breasts, better yet how did she fit into that suit? "Errhh!!..." Yolia coffed loudly looking away from Iria and her boobs being a little embaressed. "D-do you mind getting off me... I want to get up..."

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 am

"Hmph!" The amazon rose to her feet, placing her boot on Yolia's chest, "You do not order me around, slave." There was only light pressure applied before Iria lifted her foot off the woman and allowed her to get up. "First thing," she grabbed the cloth wrapped the woman's waist and yanked it off, "If you cannot fight in it, don't wear it." The slave had already spent time readjusting this useless garment instead of focusing on the fight. Of course, there was no real shame in fighting in the nude though some slaves and gladiatrix women did hold onto some levels of modesty.

"Next, your attacks are too wide. Agile opponents will dodge these attacks easily while stronger opponents will catch them and leave you in a far worse situation than you are now," the gladiatrix added, "Unless you learn to flow with those sorts of attacks, they are just too easy to read as individual moves. You waste all that aggression and anger winding up your attacks. Come..." Iria led the woman to one of the hanging bags to hit. "Even you should know that the shortest distance between two places is a straight line. Straight jabs and punches are faster and punches can be just as powerful with proper form and technique." The amazon threw a strong right directly into the bag, twisting her body and putting her shoulders into the attack. The bag folded a bit from the devastating blow, swinging back only to be caught by the amazon when it returned.

"Don't worry, this bag won't trip you. Strike it all you like and I will correct you as you go. But if you still find it too tough, I can try and find a smaller bag for you to fight," Iria taunted the young woman as she moved behind the bag. The amazon would hold onto it to keep from swaying too much.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 pm

"Errghh S-sorry I d-didnt mean....," Yolia said nervously with a blush as Iria put her boot to the students chest, sqashing he poor girl breasts agist the rough rubber sole as Iria kept her down on the mat and scolded her befor the Amazon let her up.

It was as Yolia was standing Iria quickly reached down and yanked off the poor girls last bit of clothing as Yolia quickly paniced reaching for the cloth and screamed trying to cover her self by hugging her legs to her chest befor glaring at Iria confused, embaressed and a little angry . "W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" Yolia shouted, blushing befor Iria gave her the explaination as to why she stripped her naked. "But!!... Thats easy to say when you have cloths" Yolia said inobjection but there was no getting threw to this women she wanted Yolia to get use to the idea fighting naked... but it only sounded embaressing and humiliating Yolia thought.

Yolia sremained on tne ground covering her self for now as Iria left her and started explaining the flaws behind her attacks."Do straight quick jabs." Yolia repeated as she watched her punch the bag as Yolia nodded listening to the womens advice befor she jumped suprised Iria wanted her to come and hit the punching bag. "B-ut you...You took my....Thing..." Yolia said blushing as she covered her self best she could tryed to avoid eye contact for a minute. "C-could I at least get.., somthing." Yolia whispered as she stude up covered her lower half with her hand and closed legs.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 am

"You want clothes? Earn them!" Iria snapped, "Prove to your owner that your weak little body is worthy of some cloth. For now, you are below even the lowest of slaves and fighters here. And your constant whining and complaining is only digging you deeper below your competition! Now, stop wasting my time and show me what you can do before I decide to hang you up and use you as my own personal punching bag!" With punches like hers, it was doubtful Yolia would survive too many of those. The amazon had no patience for this whining. Clothes were only there to further entice the crowds, the wrapping paper around a lovely gift ready to be ripped open. Here in training, Yolia had no use for such wrappings. Here, she was just a fuck toy until proven or told otherwise. Iria would not wait long for the young woman to start striking the bag.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

Yolia kind of sank back as Iria snapped at her befor Iria threaten to use her a a punching bag only scared the poor girl more. "I-i'm sorry....it was only..." Yolia mummbled as she looked down at the floor frightful befor looking back at Iria, blushing alittle teary eyed." But.... that was...mine.." Yolia said under her breath as she slowly got up off the mat, stil unable to help but cover self her self as she aproched the punching bag.

Whining a little, Yolia took a deep breath and dropped her arms and stud up straight infront of the women showing her small body, Yolia's cheeks a brightred as she looked straight ahead frozen with embaressment. This was one of the most humiliating things Yoia was ever forced to do, besides get raped on camra infront of hundreds of screaming fans by her "owner".

"O-ok.." Yolia mumbled embaressed as she balled up a fist and threw a punch at the bag, trying to do it like Iria told her too. Her punch would hit the bag almost like a tap, most likly her nakedness holding her back a little.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next