View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria) 

Post Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria)
Claudette sighed as she calmly did a small stretches as she stood before the gates of one side of the arena began opening up slowly. Claudette sighed as her Black and Purple bikini hugged her curvy body with lovely hips and nice full breasts that were perky and smoothy skin. The Young Red Haired woman calmly waited for her name as she stepped out into the arena to the cheers of the crowds. She headed towards the ring and climbed up moving between the ropes giving a camera angle a good view between her legs. She smiled as she stood in the ring and moved to her corner doing minor stretches to make sure her body wasn't stiff.

She would need to be nimble and flexible...as soon the voice called out the other gladiatrix the named Queen of the Arena...Iria. Claudette stayed silent as the crowds roared and cheered some even whistling. Claudette watched as the amazon walked into view clad in a sexy outfit that hugged her curvy hips and huge breasts that easily were a couple cups bigger than Claudette. While looking like an amazon almost, despite how real that was. Claudette waited for Iria to get onto the ring her eyes showing that fiery determined need to fight. In a hard glare if Iria even glanced her way.

As the two women were in they're corners the announcer informed them the rules. They would compete in 5 minutes rounds until one of them submits to the other. They could use any means from dirty attacks to wrestling moves to bare fist brawling...anything was aloud in this match as Claudette silently nodded.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Post Re: Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria)
The crowds certainly loved the early eye candy they received from this new fighter. Claudette had nothing to wear but a string bikini that would no doubt fail to last the fight. It was hard to say if this was punishment of the slave or if the owner of this slave thought it would make Claudette worth more if she was constantly showing off her assets.

There was a familiar roar as Iria was called. Given a title by the fans though she was still very much a slave just like any other fighter here. This one's outfit covered more of the gladiatrix's body but was just as revealing. The black latex hugged the curves of her body, revealing her voluptuous hourglass figure and mountainous tits that jiggled with every confident step she took towards the ring. Taller and more athletic looking, this woman truly had the look of an amazon. Even her breasts dwarfed the rather well endowed Claudette. It was as if Iria's body radiated superiority.

She posed for a bit, unconcerned about the glares she was being given by her opponent, before heading to her corner. This fight would be until submission which can mean a rather long fight for the stupid or stubborn. But, there would be one minute breaks at the end of every five minute round. It would give the fighters a moment to rest and try and recover enough to turn a fight around. The fight itself was in a wrestling ring though with no fancy quirks this time around. There were ropes and turn buckles that could be used to bounce off of or cause additional punishment with.

Once the rules were stated, the bell chimed and the battle began. Iria approached her opponent casually before raising her arms up. It looked as if the amazon was going to go for a test of strength with Claudette in the form of a head on grapple. Should Claudette accept and raise her arms, Iria would suddenly send a strong front kick towards the woman's exposed belly and try to follow it with a strong right punch to the jaw. Iria was going to give this gladiatrix the usual welcome to the arena.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Claudette heard the bell ringing and began approaching calmly as Iria approached as she saw the raised hand for a show of strength. Being new to this she began raising her arms, only for that kick to hit her belly as Claudette widened her eyes and coughed but gritted her teeth and seemed to at least take it but the punch to her jaw sent her flying back as she grunted rolling as she quickly got back up rubbing her belly for a moment taking a deep breath. As she glared at Iria heatedly before getting back to her feet properly and charged forward going for two strong punches towards Iria's face and stomach.

As the left first headed to the face Iria no doubt going to dodge or just block it...Claudette went for a righ punch to her stomach region as hard as she could. While the crowds enjoyed the view of the Bikini Clad Gladiatrix trying to take on the Queen of the Arena. Claudette wasn't just standing still as she quickly moved backwards and if Iria went for a grab she suddenly extended a foot with a kick to Iria's stomach again.

Claudette hoping that got her enough time to back up and take a breather for a few seconds as she rubbed her chin with the top of a fist for a second looking at Iria with a now calm face as she had her fists ready for another fight. "Quite a welcome.." Claudette said dryly.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Iria smirked as her opponent stumbled away. The solid punch to the jaw no doubt sent the woman's brain rattling inside her skull. The redhead got back to her feet and charged forward, enraged by the cruel trick. But in the end, the woman was making the same mistake as before. Claudette's punch came short as she felt something sink into her stomach. Iria's leg was extended in another front kick that the inexperienced fighter just ran right into. Would Claudette be able to retain her breath after a second brutal hit to the stomach?

The amazon grabbed Claudette's extended arm and swung it around her. Pulling the stunned fighter, Iria swung her opponent towards the turnbuckle, letting the full force of the swing slam against the padded pole. The warrior woman would immediately follow after her opponent, intending to slam Claudette's body into the turnbuckle more for further punishment. Should she connect, the amazon would take a step back to admire her work and see how much more fight was left in the new gladiatrix.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Claudette gasped at the kick to her stomach again her extended arm being grabbed and swung her towards a turnbuckle slamming her back against the padded pole as she groaned. She noticed Iria coming towards her acting as fast as she can she extended a foot and pointed it upward towards Iria hoping to catch her as she ran towards her.

Claudette groaned coughing for a moment to try and get some air back if that sudden kick worked. She moved towards Iria fast but not too fast as she went for two quick punches towards Iria's stomach. If this worked she grabbed one of Iria's arms and began twisting it for an arm lock and began wrenching the limb before attempting to slam Iria with that wrenched arm first into the turnbuckle too.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

The new fighter showed she was not out, forcing her leg to rise to meet the charging amazon. "Ooof!" she grunts as the boot smashed against her stomach. It hurt but she managed to tighten her stomach to absorb the impact. The blow did make her back off though as Claudette struggled to get air back into those lungs. By the time she was ready to fight back, Iria was ready to meet her.

The amazon blocked and knocked away the two low punches and immediately started sending punches of her own. Iria was pushing forward as she attacked, forcing her opponent to back away lest she open herself to grappling. The purpose of the counter attack became clear when Claudette found herself still trapped in the corner she had been thrown in. There, evading was limited and here Iria could go all out. The amazon began swinging hard and fast. She did not care if the woman blocked or managed to duck a few attacks. Each blow was heavy and would be felt in every block Claudette attempts and each attack that slips through would be more punishing than the last. Iria would even let Claudette hit her back, more than willing to trade blows in this brutal test of strength. In this sort of contest, Iria was not about to yield any ground at all.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Claudette felt a sudden feeling of joy at the kick connecting and sending Iria back. But it was only for a few moments. As she was ready to go again the amazon was already on her. Her two punches were blocked as Claudette instead of outright blocking or dodging went for a sort of deflecting style this time as she pushed a palm against Iria's arms just pushing them away to avoid a full on blow. Before going onto her own attacks her punches driving into Iria's stomach region and chest section too.

Claudette however soon noticed as she was cornered again and trapped realizing deflecting wasn't going to help much she was forced to go head to head. Taking a quick suck of air in to try and tighten her muscles in her stomach as she went for a punch with Iria as the pair traded blows...Iria hit harder but Claudette was at least showing she was taking the hits...she winced hard with each blow. But was either ignoring the pain enough to keep going or was just that resilient...maybe both as she began swinging fast meeting Iria's blow for blow.

Claudette was hurting and knew that but she had to think fast...As she drove another punch to Iria's no doubt prepared stomach muscles. She noticed Iria's next punch coming and took a chance...as she grabbed that punch she pushed Iria and squeezed out of the way slamming Iria forward first into the turnbuckle before driving a fist into her lower back.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Until Claudette was back into her corner, Iria easily blocked the attempts to counter. The fact the fighter was aiming at her well endowed chest angered her and made the amazon even more aggressive once the real assault happened. By then, any punch Claudette threw back, the new fighter would feel one of Iria's heavy fists slamming into her face or stomach. The differences in power became apparent almost immediately. But, that was not the only thing. Iria's opponent had already taken two solid blows to the stomach and every heavy swing only added to the punishment, adding bruises and softening those tightened muscles.

The new gladiatrix did her best to fight back. Punches hit Iria's stomach though she was able to absorb the impact. Iria had more space to move by not being in the corner, allowing her to put forth more weight into her punches while Claudette was left with very little room to manuever. The fighter knew she had to get out of this and tried to push Iria away. Iria was pushed back only a bit before pushing her arm back forward, throwing her opponent right back into the corner with a loud roar. Pushing against this unrelenting force was her mistake. Now, Iria had her forearm pressed across Claudette's throat as she pressed her body against her opponent's, keeping the fighter sandwiched between herself and the turnbuckle. There, Iria proceeded to sink punch after punch with her free arm right into the same spot of the fighter's stomach. She would force the air out of those lungs and keep it out as she drags her opponent deeper into this vacuum with each rapid punch.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Claudette grunted and clenched her eyes shut at the blows as her blows were going for whatever bodypart she could get too. However the difference began to show as Claudette was soon pinned against the turnbuckle that forearm across her throat while punch after punch was rammed into her already hurting stomach...Claudette grunted with each blow coughing out air from each blow...but before a possible knock out punch could hit...the bell rang forcing Iria to stop the back away as Claudette rested her arms on the top ropes to avoid falling as she panted and coughed her stomach was bright red and almost turning purple from bruises.

Claudette knew she had a minute to regain herself as she leaned against the turnbuckle and took slow careful breaths trying to relax and lessen the pain in her stomach region. As she looked at her opponent who was no doubt back in her corner as she awaited the second round to start...according to the rules they kept going until one of them passed out or submits to the other girl...the passing out had to stay for a 10 count...so even if one of them passed out at the end of a round so long as they had less then 10 seconds before the end they could survive the round.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Claudette was left gasping and grunting as Iria continued to punish her opponent. The woman was just leaning against the turnbuckle with both arms draped over the top ropes. Her arms and Iria's forearm kept the fighter on her feet as punch after punch sank into her gut. Before the lack of air could knock the fighter out, the bell chimed. "Enjoy your rest," Iria hissed into the woman's ear before returning to her corner.

The difference between the two fighters was obvious. Claudette was barely even on her feet as she relied on the corner to keep her standing. Her abs were bruised, tenderized by the rapid short punches of the amazon. Each breath was pain as she tried to desperately get oxygen flowing in her bloodstream again. Iria had a few faint bruises but they were for the most part spread out across her stomach and upper body. Iria smirked at her already fading opponent. Was she going to end this all in the second round?

The minute felt too long to Iria while it most likely felt too short for the inexperienced Claudette as the chime sounds the start of the second round. Another five minutes, Claudette would have to survive another five minutes in hopes of turning this around or at least minimizing the damage taken before her next rest. Iria stepped from her corner towards her weary opponent, seeing what else this new fighter had to offer. "Don't tell me you are tired already?" she teased, "Perhaps you should give up and just become my bitch."

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Claudette took careful breaths to limit the strain on her stomach and midsection as the blood flowed. Trying to help the small healing but after getting her breath back she was pretty much okay...still sore as hell but not about to pass out. As she looked at Iria. She began thinking of something she could take advantage of. As the bell rang to begin round 2 of this match as she waited for Amazon approach so she took advantage.

Claudette clenched her teeth hidden faintly by her red hair before she moved her arms pressing them against the turnbuckle. "Not today!" She suddenly yelled before pushing herself off with a sudden burst of speed as she rushed towards Iria as she spun slightly to the side just avoiding any kind of attack flinching at the strain on her stomach muscles. But she didn't hesitate as she drove her elbow backwards into Iria's stomach before grabbing one of her arms. Attempting to go for an overhead throw and using the closeness to the ring edge that Iria's legs would bounce off the ropes. Which weren't soft to the touch.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Iria pushed forward, meeting the charge head on. Just as the two got into range, the amazon ducked low and threw herself forward with her arms spread outwards in a vicious spear tackle. Claudette turned away and to the side only to be caught by the amazon's arm and pulled into the the tackle. The tackle would slam her opponent's back onto the ring floor. The crowds would roar at the sound of the impact. Iria would sit up after the take down and move to mount herself on top of the other fighter. Claudette will have to think fast if she was to free herself from this poor position.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 am

Claudette grunted at the tackle as she was slammed back first onto the ring floor. As the crowds roar she didn't stay still and quickly began rolling away from Iria before she could mount the down gladiatrix and no doubt pummel her again. Claudette continued rolling away to the ropes and pulled herself back up. Glaring now at this stronger opponent...charging in was no longer an option too risky as she just moved away for now lightly hopping back should Iria get close.

As she stayed away waiting for a chance as she had to counter an attack. As she just watched Iria for now silently as she was also trying to soothe the pain in her stomach again. As she watched the busty amazon.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 am

Brute force was just not going to be enough. Iria was simply too strong. Claudette managed to roll away from the amazon warrior just in time. The busty gladiatrix smirked as she slowly rose to her feet. The new girl was learning to fear the so called Queen's power. Iria walked after her opponent only to find Claudette backing away. The crowds reacted to the running, taunting the newcomer as Iria continued to stride confidently. Claudette could only back away so far before feeling the ropes against her back. Iria kept coming at her slow pace, waiting to see what direction the woman was going to try and flee to this time.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 am

Claudette glared faintly as she heard the taunts of the crowds and just drowned them out. As she saw Iria approaching her slowly as she glared and taking a quick breath began approaching now her hands up in punching positions as she advanced towards Iria. As she did she suddenly burst forward and went for a punch towards Iria's stomach before suddenly opening the palm for a palm strike to Iria's belly and tightly gripped the belly digging her nails in despite the outfit in the way. Before her other hand moved up and went for a powerful punch towards the face.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next