View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria) 

Post Re: Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria)
Her opponent decided to stop fleeing then and go on the attack. Iria moved backwards as Claudette rushed forward, buying her time to catch the extending palm and using it to swing her opponent towards the ropes on the far end of the ring. As the gladiatrix was running towards the ropes, the amazoness warrior rushed for the nearby ropes. She bounced off them and used them to fling herself towards Claudette, using her opponents and own momentum to add power to her kick aimed for Claudette's face.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 am

Claudette grunted as Iria moved back and caught her palm strike and swung her towards the distant ropes. Luckily she had time to correct herself as her back hit the rope she quickly moved her hands and caught the ropes before she was bounced off. Flinching a bit at the bounce as she saw Iria's attempt at a momentum powered kick. Taking Advantage Claudette rushed forward and knowing this would hurt put her power into a single attack as she ducked down avoiding the kick and went towards Iria's stomach region with the strongest punch she had. Hoping this move worked.

She didn't stop there...after landing the punch if she did. She would begin laying down rapid punches hitting Iria's face with rapid punches but making sure to put power behind them. As she watched Iria's limbs for any counter she drove a powerful jab towards her stomach again. Before she wrapped an arm the back of Iria's head making her lean forward before she gripped a piece of fabric from Iria's outfit. Before she took a quick breath and suddenly lifted her up for a suplex slamming Iria onto the mat hard.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 am

Her opponent managed to stop herself but Iria was still coming right for the battered gladiatrix. The big booted kick missed completely as the other woman ducked and rushed forward to counter. Iria's arms were up though, already in a good position to defend against the gut punch. The fist smashed against the amazon's elbow, doing minimum damage while possibly hurting the other woman's hand. It did not seem to slow Claudette any as she kept the pressure on with a series of punches. Iria kept up her guard though, letting her arms absorb the many punches. There was hesitation in Claudette's attack as her eyes kept trying to watch Iria's entire body for counter attacks. The hesitation made it easier to catch the attempted low punch and swing the woman front first towards the turnbuckle.

Iria would follow close behind her opponent. The moment Claudette tries to stop herself or slams against the turnbuckle, the amazon would already be in position to slam her elbow right into the gladiatrix's lower back.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Claudette was forced to continue with her assault after Iria was able to defend herself fast enough as her fists slammed against the arms and elbows of Iria. But that one hesitation got to Claudette as she was swung front first to the turnbuckle. However she was able to catch herself just stopping before she hit the turnbuckle. But was unable to stop the elbow into her lower back as she gasped in pain. As she was forced against the turnbuckle again. As she tried to slip away quickly before Iria could start pounding her or hoping for the bell.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 pm

It took boxers years of training to master the ability to watch a section of a person's body and react accordingly. One could imagine how much more difficult it would be to do the same with all limbs of the body, essentially watching the entire body all at once while maintaining an offensive.

Claudette managed to stop herself from slamming into the corner only to get some help from Iria's elbow. Iria's opponent knew this was a bad spot and did not want a second lesson. But the amazon knew she would try to escape and met her attempt to slip away with a hard right to the woman's face to send her stumbling back into the corner. Iria then grabbed the woman's hair and turned her around as she proceeded to slam the fighter's head directly into the turnbuckle over and over again. The cushioning helped a little but the force of the impact and the constant jerking back and forth of the head would reduce the cushioning only to a minor relief.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Claudette felt that punch as she stumbled back onto the corner as she felt the hair grabbing and was forced to slam repeatedly onto the turnbuckle lucky the cushion softened it a little but the constant pounding and the pull back was hurting. She grunted and reached with her hands and tried to pry those fingers off her head for a moment. Before taking a chance and went for a donkey style kick towards Iria's stomach. Hoping that did something to the amazon as she grabbed her wrist and tried to twist it hard. Before attempting to push her away.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Iria kept the punishment going, not letting her control slip for a moment. The woman groped for the amazon's wrists and fingers, trying to free herself only to be slammed more and more into the turnbuckle. The damage was going to add up at this rate. Finally, the inexperienced fighter resorted to kicking behind her. The foot made contact and she managed to force the busty gladiatrix back, releasing the woman's head in the process.

But, this was only a temporary release as Iria was still blocking her opponent in the corner. As Claudette turned around, she would find Iria was already on her again. Those strong punches from before continued their work from the end of the last round. Fist after fist would slam against both the face and stomach and any guard the fighter can muster in this state. She would continue this until her opponent was in a daze or the bell rung, whichever comes first.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Claudette grunted as the kick hit freeing her for a moment as she was able to turn around only to see Iria already back on her. Firing strong Punches as she was forced to block with her arms to avoid any more damage to her stomach region. Blocking as many as she could keeping her arms closed to her form. Just as the bell rung again signalling the end of the round as Claudette groaned her arms almost pulsing from the pounding as she was able to at least stand but leaned on the turnbuckle to try and rest for the minute long interval.

Running away did nothing and fighting back did nothing...as Claudette clenched her fists tightly as she tried to think of some kind of plan to stop this momentum..

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Claudette did the only thing she could do and covered up and let the blows rain down on her. Her bruises were now no longer contained around the woman's stomach. The bell chimed and Iria returned to her corner. The amazon's body glistened with sweat but she was not tired. She has kept a good pace against her opponent and was now forcing Claudette to go on the defensive. It was just a matter of time before she find a way to tear those defenses down and finish the match.

Running away was simply not an option in the arena, especially inside this small wrestling ring. Iria did take some blows and was damaged so fighting did something. The problem was Claudette was taking much more damage than she was able to dish out in retaliation. At least she was more concious at the end of this round. Of course being concious meant feeling every ache and pain in her body right now.

The chime sounds the start of the third round. Iria walked out from her corner, expecting Claudette to quickly leave her own to avoid being trapped. She would meet her opponent towards the middle of the ring, opening with a strong roundhouse kick to the torso followed by a turn kick. She kept her strong kicks towards center mass as it would be more diffiucult to duck under with those heavy bruises around the stomach area.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Claudette groaned as she relaxed as long as she could in her corner looking at the glistening amazon's body. She began making careful stretches and shaking her arms a little flinching at the pain to get blood flowing into them again. Before the sudden chime of the next round came way to early for her mind. As she walked towards Iria so she wasn't trapped in the corner again. But saw the roundhouse kick coming for her torso and too low for her to duck. So she went for the counter as she swung her elbow and it clashed against Iria's legs hard hoping to push that leg back.

Claudette flinched faintly as her elbows were mostly okay as she in time spotted the turn kick coming and moved her hands and gripped on the foot as it went to hit her pushing her back faintly from the force but she used that to pull Iria off balance long enough to lunge a head butt towards her stomach.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Iria's strength was something even monsters had learned to be wary of and nothing was stronger than her kicks (besides her warhammer of course). If Claudette thought blocking the barrage of heavy punches was painful, blocking one of Iria's kicks was on a different level. The amazon's shin smashed right against the woman's elbow. Bone on bone contact was beyond painful for fighters. For Claudette, it felt like a baseball bat just smashed against her elbow, the impact rippling through her arm and even moving her body some from the force of Iria's strong kick.

Feeling the impact of that kick, it was obvious that this was not something to try to block. But Claudette tried to anyway as she tried to catch the second kick. It went as anyone would expect when trying to catch a heavy attack. The inexperienced fighter was just not strong enough to catch the kick head on like this. Hands grabbed at the amazon's foot but the force of the kick just kept going through, ripping from Claudette's grasp and slammed right into that bruised stomach. With Iria's superior strength, this impact would not only hurt but also sent her opponent backwards.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Claudette gasped at the hits and was sent flying back hitting the mat hard coughing violently as she rolled onto her stomach and got to her knees coughing violently still. As a little blood formed on her lips as she coughed again. Her left arm having tried that elbow strike was numb right now and not responding as she tried to grab the ropes and pull herself up to her feet leaning on the rope but couldn't wipe the blood from her mouth since her only good arm was keeping her up. Her other arm was pretty much useless unless she could get the feeling back into it.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Her opponent took a solid hit to an already damaged area of the body. Claudette was barely standing and one arm seemed to have gone limp. The black bruise forming on the woman's elbow may be due to raw damage or a possible fracture. It could have been much worse thankfully. Iria did not get out of this unscathed though as it was her leg that caused the damage to the elbow. Each step brought a dark bruise on her shin to attention. She hissed in pain as she walked towards her opponent. Perhaps not the wisest trading of blows but it was not as if she had any control on the matter. Claudette was the one who took the risk by trying to stand against the unrelenting force of Iria's kicks.

Iria forced herself to walk straight even if her body really wanted to limp. The pain throbbed like a burning star inside her shin but she would survive. With the woman's only good arm being used to keep herself standing, Claudette was defenseless as the amazon brought the back of her hand across the woman's face. The sound of the smack brought a cheer to the crowd and would also would turn her opponent so she was facing Iria and leaning back on the ropes. She lifted the limp arm and draped it over the top rope much like the woman's good arm was now, both arms being used to keep the woman standing. The bad news was the round had only started and there was plenty of time to finish this.

The amazon smirked and grabbed the woman's strange headpiece. Tossing it out of the ring, she then grabbed the fighter's skimpy top and yanked it right off before letting it fall to the ring floor. "I knew it," she purred, "Just another useless slut..." Fingertips traced over the heavy bruising of Claudette's stomach before moving up and grabbing a handful of both breasts. She squeezed them painfully hard, just short of crushing them. She handled them roughly, stroking them firmly while squeezing and molding the tender flesh around her fingers.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Claudette groaned as she could see a black bruise forming on her limp arm only to just notice Iria approaching...helpless due to needing to hold onto the ropes she was slapped by Iria's hand making her face the amazon. Iria taking her limp arm and draped it over the top rope and poor Claudette couldn't do anything to stop Iria. As she weakly glared at Iria growling faintly as her headpiece was removed and tossed out of the ring causing her hair to slightly frame her eyes more and almost in the way now. As her bikini top was yanked off too leaving her decently sized breasts to bounce free. Glaring more heatedly only to flinch at the tracing fingertips over her heavy bruises on her stomach.

Before she suddenly gasped at the grabbing on her bare breasts grunting and struggles weakly against the rough and painfully hard handling of them. Gasping and biting her bottom bloody lips from this as she tried to think of something as her poor bosom was being molded the flesh tender in Iria's hands. Before she still had her legs free right now and waited for a moment as she watched Iria's toying with her body...before she made sure her left knee was pointed right...and in a last ditch move thrusted it between Iria's legs hoping to smash against her pelvis.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Claudette could not lift her arms to defend herself, putting her at the complete mercy of Iria's powerful grip. The rough fondling continued for a bit, the cameras zooming in to see the show and fan service. Slowly, the new fighter got her footing so she could at least stand on her own power. It was only then that Claudette sent a knee right into the amazon's crotch. "Aaaaaaghh!" Iria's entire body jolts as red hot agony lanced through her abused passage. The warrior woman staggered backwards, briefly stunned from the impact. But, how much strength did Claudette have left?

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next