View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria) 

Post Re: Gladiatrix Wrestling (For Iria)
Claudette finally having regained her balance managed to move off the ropes. As she moved her good arm so she could keep balance and suddenly went for a kick. Iria no doubt staggered from the low blow and using her good arm for balance she went for a high kick and smashed her foot against Iria's temple. Hitting with impressive force as she moved going for a forward kick towards Iria's stomach region. Hoping that did what she wanted as she would go for a knee strike to Iria's temple hoping to make the amazon see stars.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 am

Getting kneed in the sex was a quick way to lower someone's guard. Claudette pushed herself off the ropes she was leaning and immediately went with a hard roundhouse kick of her own. The impact made some of the crowd cringe as the ball of the fighter's foot smashed directly into Iria's temple. Her head snapped to the side before bobbling straight. Her arms were fell limp to her sides as she was obviously dazed. "Ooof..." she grunts as a second kick sank into her defenseless stomach, forcing her to bend forward and be easily grabbed.

Her head was twisted to the side before being kneed right into the temple. Claudette's one good hand held the amazon's head in place, forcing her to take the full brunt of the impact. Iria's legs gave then as she slumped to her knees. Eyes half mast and her mouth hanging partially open, the powerful warrior woman was barely concious at all. Could this be the opportunity Claudette needed to even the fight?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:20 am

Claudette knew she had Iria at least weak for a moment. As she gripped Iria's hair with her one good hand before she glared at her before she noticing the still sore leg of Iria's and smirked as she pulled Iria slamming her face down onto the mat. Before moving and plant her foot on the bruised shin and began to pressing down hard on it. Trying to further strain the injury pulling with all her good arms strength. While her other foot rested on the lower back of Iria almost wanting to make that leg useless just as her arm was.

As she soon got off the shin she needed to make sure she had more time before Iria regained her self grasping the back of her hair and lifted her head only to slam her back down again before smirking as she gripped the fabric around Iria's hips and began forcing her hips upward almost like a bitch presenting herself. Before she clenched her one good arm and to further pain Iria...slammed that fist right into the poor amazon's sex to further the pain in the loins.

However at that moment the bell rung signalling the end of the round as Claudette panted before she raised her good arm to the crowds as a sign of her turning this around as she headed to her corner. Carefully examining her arm to try and get something going on it.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:26 am

The mat came to greet Iria's face as black and white flashed in the amazon's vision. Her head bounced off before her body fell limp, sprawled out on the ring floor. At this point, the count would have started but Claudette was not finished with her yet. Unconcious, the so called queen of the arena was unable to prevent her opponent from zeroing in on her wounded leg. Pain lanced through her shin as weight came right down on the bruise while an arm forced her leg upwards. "Uhhnn..." Iria's weak groans revealed how painful it was as it was forcing her back to the realm of the concious.

Unfortunately, the return was short lived as her face slammed into the unforgiving mat. Black and white flashed and everything was dark once more. Her face dragged across the floor as her hips were forced upwards, leaving her on her knees and her upper body completely bent over on the mat. The fist slammed right into her covered pussy, her entire body jolting but otherwise not reacting as the bell chimed the end of the round.

Returning to her corner, Claudette left Iria in that compromising position. The round was over so no count was being made as the woman layed there unconcious. The fighter was no doubt hurting bad. The bruising was getting worse and it was unlikely she will be able to use her arm anytime soon. There was also the internal injuries that had made her cough up blood earlier. The rest was better than nothing but the injuries suffered would take more than just time to heal.

For several seconds, Iria was in lala land. The crowd was roaring at the upset. Eventually, the amazon came to. She slumped onto the map, groaning in agony. Her leg was hurting as was her pussy. She did not know what happened but began crawling towards the nearby turnbuckle. As she crawled, the bell chimed to start of the new round. Iria did not react though, thinking in her daze confusion that the round just ended. She continued to crawl towards her corner, grabbing the ropes to slowly help herself up. She knew she had to heal quickly if she was going to turn this back around, not realizing that her opponent was already ready for another round.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 am

Claudette flinched at the pain she was feeling...internal injuries as well...luckily nothing that would force the match to end. As she sighed softly as she watched Iria just lay there in a compromising position for a few seconds giving Claudette time to rest for a moment as she watched Iria dazed still head towards her corner. But the Chime starting round 4 began as Claudette approached her. As Iria was probably just getting up to a vertical base. Her hand gripped the back of Iria's head and smashed her face against the turnbuckle before driving her knee against Iria's back.

As she kept Iria pinned against the turnbuckle, she keeping her grip on the hair of the still dazed amazon. As she kept her pinned while almost trying to bend Iria backwards now to further strain her dazed and confused body.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 am

Iria was upright but still on her knees when her opponent arrived. She was holding the second ropes, using them to help her rise when her head was grabbed and smashed right into the turnbuckle. Thankfully, the padding was there but it was still enough to send the amazon back down on her knees. "Augh!" She groaned as a solid knee slammed right into her spine. Her grip on the ropes weakened before slipping off as she was pulled back against the knee for further torment. Her arms fell limp to her sides, momentarily numb as she pulled painfully against the knee.

"Nngh!" she gritted her teeth, arms lifting to grab the hand holding her hair. At least she concious enough to start struggling now.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:21 am

Claudette growled and pulled Iria's head only to smash her again the turnbuckle again driving her knee against Iria's spine before wrapping her good arm around Iria's throat and tightly holds Iria while her wrist keeps a grip on Iria's hair tugging while slowly trying to choke Iria. While pulling back hard trying to almost break Iria in two...before stomping one foot onto the badly bruised shin on Iria's leg. Hoping that would further the pain as she growled into Iria's ear. "Your nothing but a stupid cow...nothing but dumb muscle and fat titties that need a milking..." Claudette growled before she gripped the back of Iria's head and smashed her against the turnbuckle again before moving her good hand down and roughly gripped Iria's outfit and pulled on it to almost make it expand while roughly squeezing one of the breasts in the process.

Making sure the outfit of Iria's would stay that way so her cow like tits could start to slip out. Before gripping her head again and pulled back harshly for now keeping Iria on her knees using that foot on Iria's shin to keep her down while the grip on her hair made sure she couldn't use her head.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:29 am

Her opponent would not let Iria fight back as her face was smashed against the turnbuckle. The busty gladiatrix kept groping weakly at the woman's wrist until a second and third slam against the turnbuckle ended her struggles. Another brutal knee to the spine left her numb as an arm wrapped around her throat from behind. With only one arm, the choke locked in place as cruel stomp on her damaged shin caused her to cry out in agony which only cost the amazon precious oxygen.

By time feeling was returning to her limbs, the amazon's eyes had become unfocused. Her arms felt so far away as her opponent whispered cruel taunts into her ear. She did not resist as her face slammed into the turnbuckle again. That gave Claudette time to start working on that tight latex suit. She could not work on it for long though with only one hand, stretching the material some before relocking in the choke. There, Iria was left with no air for several moments. Her hands pawed at the arm but she was too dazed and weak to free herself. Slowly, one arm fell limp then the other. Her eyes had rolled back in their sockets as drool dribbled from her gaping mouth. The cow was unconcious though it was unknown for how long. With a minute left in the round, it was Claudette's time to take this match back.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:47 am

Claudette smirks as she felt Iria out cold now as she stood up...as she was going to finish this off...or at least cause more suffering this round as she stood up letting Iria's head smash one last time against the middle turnbuckle. As she began untying the protective cushion on that turnbuckle as best she could with one hand. Pulling on the strings just right as she began to work...before eventually she was able to get the cushion loose as she gripped Iria's hair and lifted her head and the cushion fell off leaving that turnbuckle exposed now. However she knew either Iria would stir or the round would end. She grabbed Iria's hair and suddenly made her head collide with the uncovered turnbuckle just as the bell ran signalling the end of the round as Claudette backed away to her corner smiling as she had no real injuries this round.

As Claudette relaxed knowing that blow probably would end Iria now if the chime didn't ring...but she had to go for the humiliation...part of her just wants to slam her head against the turnbuckle again and end this. But she needed to make a name for herself and at least pushing Iria this far and almost beating her would be enough. But Claudette was like a dog with a bone right now. Waiting almost bouncing on her feet for her chance to go in again.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 am

Iria was in trouble. She knew this the moment she felt darkness take her. She was helpless. The match could have ended already for all she knew. The sound of the crowds were muffled, dinning and out as her blurry vision returned. Her head was pounding. She was taking slow breaths, finally getting oxygen back into her brain. She felt her hair being grabbed again. Iria could not even lift her arms as her forehead slammed directly onto the uncovered metal buckle. There was a loud chime but it did not matter as Iria blacked out.

Blood dripped onto the mat as Iria layed there unconcious. That last hit had caused a gash to form on her forehead. Through the one minute break, Iria did not stir. The chime sound and there was still no reaction. The count began, each number seemingly louder than the last. Iria's head rolled from side to side when the announcer reached five. Slowly, the amazon got back up with the aid of the ropes by the count of eight.

Iria knew that the round was still going and immediately turned around to face her opponent. If in range, she would throw a hard right to try and get back into the battle.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 am

Claudette was already approaching Iria once the chime went off again. Watching her being counted down but almost glad to see her managing to get back up at the 8 count. Claudette however could easily see the punch coming and moved to avoid it quickly and smirked before she suddenly stamped hard on Iria's hurt shin only to slam her good shoulder into Iria's stomach if the stamp stunned her enough slamming Iria's spin against the unprotected turnbuckle Claudette flinching at that move though. Not stopping she gripped one of the ropes nearby to stay balance and lifting her foot and began planting kick after kick into Iria's stomach to try and bounce her spine against the turnbuckle again and again.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 am

Still dazed, her attack was just too sluggish to connect. Her opponent immediately struck her damaged shin, wracking her entire leg with pain. "Oof..." she grunts as her opponent tackled her, slamming her against her corner. The other two padded buckles kept most of the impact off the uncovered one. But, that did not stop Claudette from stomping away at Iria's stomach over and over again. The amazon gritted her teeth, grunting with each blow. The assault just kept going though as the woman's foot slammed against her stomach. She absorbed most of the first few kicks but gradually her muscles began to soften like crashing waves against a cliff face. Her foot began to sink in, forcing the breath from her body and causing her feet to slide on the mat. Eventually, her body slumped to the floor, sitting there in the corner with both arms draped over the bottom rope. She grunt and groaned as more stomps came to her defenseless belly.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:28 am

Claudette smiled as she was now in control as she easily avoided Iria's dazed and sluggish attack. Her attack on the shin was enough to press her advantage as she got Iria pinned in the corner and sent kick after kick into her helpless belly driving air out of Iria's body. As Claudette smirked and grabbed Iria's hair and lifted her up resting her head against the unprotected turnbuckle before grabbing Iria's already stretched fabric and began pulling harshly. Pulling back as the fabric would hold for a moment before she drove a foot right into Iria's belly to almost drive what little air was left and tore off the fabric exposing Iria's breasts to the no doubt roars and whistles of the crowd.

Claudette smirked and making sure Iria was still out of it grabbed her head and smashed the back of her head against the unprotected middle turnbuckle again. Making sure she was helpless as Claudette smirked and began squeezing one of Iria's breasts roughly squeezing the breast for now pinching the nipple and rubbing against it. To get the amazon cow aroused and ready to be used. "Come on little cow...the crowd wants to see you milked...so give them what they want.." She said calmly tugging the nipple before she moved her lips and latches onto the other nipple and begins sucking deeply keeping her eyes on Iria's head.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:38 am

The warrior woman was left coughing and gasping for breath as Claudette continued her work from the previous round. With the aid of the woman's foot, Iria's top finally gave and ripped the latex apart, freeing both both mountainous globes at once. The crowd were loving it and could not believe this new fighter was in total control over the undefeated gladiatrix.

Iria gripped Claudette's wrist with both hands. Still recovering through, her arms were lacked the strength needed to even resist one of her opponent's limbs. The first smash against the metal buckle loosened her grip and the second caused her arms to slip limply to her sides. Iria's head was slumped forward, unconcious once more. With over half the round to go, Iria was not in a good spot.

Claudette moved onto humiliating her helpless opponent. Iria did not react at all as hands played with her tits and proceeded to milk her. Milk spurt and flowed freely from those heaving melons, no doubt the woman had plenty of milk to spare in those massive jugs. Over a minute of this went by. Iria was still completely knocked out understandably. Would Claudette end it here or seek to humiliate her foe even further?

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 am

Claudette for now would just drink a little from one breast while groping and fondling the other. Making sure both were giving off that tasty creamy rich milk. Claudette did enjoy the taste...but she could have it later now...she couldn't be too cocky...one good hit could turn this match around. As she was still near the turnbuckle as she drained away more milk from Iria's two mountanious globes. Milk trickling out of them once Claudette moved off letting the crowds see this only for Claudette to punch Iria's face one more slamming the back of her head against the turnbuckle again and pulled her a little away so she was laying on her back out cold.

Claudette backed off for a moment and sighed as she raised an arm to the crowd in pose her breasts bouncing freely for them to admire. As she waited for the count to start on the down Iria...but despite this she kept her eyes firmly on the amazon ready to pounce should she start getting back up at the chance.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next