View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Games (for Seraphina) 

Post Games (for Seraphina)
She hated Mercer, that fiend had required her attention yet again and Scorch was going to kill him one of these days or at the least brake her sister out so he wouldn't have such a hold over her. Today's match wasn't fixed either, which was no skin off her back. Sometimes they were fixed for her benefit, other times for her opponent. It all depended on where she served to make Mercer the most money.

She had not gotten the name of the opponent that she was to face in just over an hour's time. In the long run it did not matter since she was doing this so that Serena didn't have too. Scorch was holed up in a tavern, usual she didn't drink prior to a match but had been particularly down in spirits today.

Mercer would forever keep her beneath a claw, that lupine son of a bitch. She nearly rescued her sister last time. Nearly. Only her usefulness kept the wolf amused and he forever would make her do this or that, whether it was stealing something for him or fighting in fixed matches as well as not so fixed matches.

She bought a bottle of wine storing it on the inside of her pristine white jacket all to ready to settle up her tab before heading to the arena to get ready for her match.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:00 am

Post Re: Games (for Seraphina)
Having signed up for a match in the arena earlier in the day Seraphina was eager to look for opponent. She had heard that the woman that was to be her opponent, a pirate named Scorch, had connections to a slaver and she was eager to hunt down leads on any of them that could possibly lead to finding a member of her pack. Walking into a tavern that she had heard Scorch had been seen entering today, for that was apparently a rarity for her on a match day, she pushed aside the doors and strode confidently inside the bar.

She had discarded her only scrap of clothing, if such a ratty tanktop could be considered clothing, so walking in completely naked to a place largely filled with men attracted most eyes in the room to the door. Spotting the barkeep she started towards him, perky breasts and firm rear jiggling a little with each step, when a hulking alien stood up and moved in front of her. "Hey there pretty thing. How 'bout you come and show me and the boys what that body can do?" He lecherously said before placing around her hip to grope her rear in an attempt to guide her towards his buddies' table.

Grinning ferally , Seraphina grasped his wrist and began to twist until the whole bar hard cracking while she pulled back her leg for a kick. And as the kick rocketed forward she released his wrist as her foot connected with his balls with a wet popping sound as the hulking alien was driven up through the air and into the ceiling leaving him hanging there by his neck from the hole in the roof. How's that for what my body can do, bastard? Now I have two things to say. One, I don't give a damn if you look at me but if you touch me you'll end up worse then him. Two, I'm definitely not paying for that.

Now, striding up to the barkeep like she had been before she was rudely interrupted she asked him I'm looking for Scorch and I heard she was here. Have you seen her....?

Open for RPs. If anyones interested feel free to PM me.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 am

And she though Krisna was inviting trouble back on Hadante. Of course her lover was human so these things were sort of harder for humans than other species. Still, it looks as if this is about to go bad so the former pirate captain gets ready to interject into the matter but there is no need for her to do so as in a blink of an eye the matter is resolved.

There is no mistaking the power of the women, but the matter is a sobering experience as she studies this physical transaction before her. But the aliens here settle down. Come to think of it, there are so precious few humans here.

Before unwanted attention came her way she slipped out of her stool, then heard her nickname. Concerned, this woman was looking for her.

“I am she,” a wary Scorch responded, she didn't think she knew her from anywhere and didn't get the bounty hunter vibe off her. She was still affiliated with a lot of pirates and could get her old position back whenever things got resolved with her sister.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:47 am

Hearing a voice to the side as she addressed the barkeep she turned towards it and striding over to the slightly smaller woman she examined her briefly for a few moments before focusing on her face extending her hand to shake peacefully and saying I'm Seraphina. And I'm going to be your opponent in the arena today. Pointing over to an empty table she had a slight frown on her face at the thought of her missing pack and asked Can we sit and talk before the match? I have something important to ask you about.

Her frown lifted a bit as she added And if you don't mind I'd like to talk about our match later. I really don't want any problems with you no matter what happens...

Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 am

It probably wasn't the best idea to be seen together before a match as they could have been in cahoots but Scorch doesn't care about that. She's not concerned about her image and if something does happen then it should fall upon Mercer and not her. No love lost there, she gazes at the woman, appraises her then takes her forearm clasping it in an arm shake that her pirate affiliates were so fond of making.

“Well met. We can sit.” An opponent. Well, it was clear that the physical element placed her at a disadvantage. She'd have to be careful and fight her at range. She considered this, then the fact that her opponent might have wished for her to take a dive or something similar.

This was unusual as Mercer often didn't tell her what matches were fixed. She found out in the arena lost minute usually.

She wished to speak of the match, perhaps she wanted to set up a dive but with strength like that she probably wasn't too concerned about what Scorch could do. She par wondered about this. Did her opponent wish to take a dive or want to show her just how useless I was to fight? An intimidation factor.

“You have me at a disadvantage. You are? And we can discuss some of those details, I tend not to carry grudges in he arena save for with Mercer, but first what did you have in mind?"

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 am

Clasping the other woman's arm firmly, an odd greeting if she had ever seen one, Sera sat down at the empty table. Taking a few moments to get as comfortable as she could in the hard bar chairs and to collect her thoughts she began Well, I believe I introduced myself earlier but I will mention it again. I am Seraphina, Sera for those who find my whole name a bit of a mouthful, and I wished to get a bit of information from you with the prospect of a future business opportunity. You see not too long ago my people were captured by humans after a battle that destroyed our home. I had heard from an acquaintance that got me off my home planet that the plan was to sell them into slavery.

Taking a breath she continued Now as you can see my people are rather wolfish in nature and that is what brings me to you. I had heard you have some connection, however bad it is, to a lupine slaver. I thought he might be the one who would buy them as trophies of a similar race to use for himself. And so it comes to this.... Have you seen anyone similar to me during your business with him? And if you have the business I had was of course a mission to rescue them...I'm not sure how I could pay you for it but I'm sure I could manage something... She let her pleas sink in for several long moments before the silence grew a bit too much for her.

Abruptly she finally said As for the match later just .... no hard feelings either way ok? I wanted to sign up to fight the more monsterous types that would actually use slaves but once they saw how strong I was they refused to put me in anything besides matches with humans.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 am

She of course wanted to know a bit more about the woman before her to get them on a level playing field at least. So that was it, huh, searching for information but she wasn't sure how she could pay. Scorch had a few ideas though she had yet to find out where Mercer was hedging his bets, he was often close lipped about that but if it were heavily set upon her opponent a dive could suffice, likewise on her and she could through the match just to ruin Mercer's day though she hardly ever found out until she was in the arena.

“I have seen a few like you and more wolfish guards which must be of his species. It will be tough to free them if he does have them though, his security appears lax but is rather quite formidable. The only reason I'm not languishing in a cage somewhere is that I'm more useful away from them and the bastard has my sister so he knows I won't go far.”

Scorch considers the upcoming match. She never had a choice in these sorts of matters but they were always thrust upon her. She's been with women before and she's still not sure what had happened with Krisna, what drove her to seek her out when she was straight before that.

“The only one I harbor a grudge against is Mercer so unless you're planning on dismembering me or something like that I tend to let things go after a match. Zit's beyond my control anyway.”

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am

Sighing at the dashing of her slightly raised hopes for a simple rescued Sera said Well it's a start I guess. At least I know who has some of my pack. Scratching her claws against the wooden table anxiously as she was thinking you could hear her mumbling So I need more firepower to break into this guy's compound and get them out. Another problem since I have no money and I can't allow myself to be captured hoping I'll end up with them cause with my luck I probably wouldn't. Ugggh.... Scratching her head with both clawed hands in frustration she placed her elbows on the table and placed her head into her hands.

Looking over at Scorch she sighed and said Sorry 'bout your sister. I for one know having friends and family just out of reach is more then rough. She dragged her focus back to current matters back at the mention of the match looming in the near future she snorted and said No, no dismemberment. I heard our match is fairly common in the arena. Winner gets the loser in the "toy room" while the "guests" watch via video feed. Pushing away from the table she stood and said Well, thanks for listening to my problems and the free information.... and well, good luck today.

With that said she strode out of the bar to head back towards the arena...

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 am

Maybe it was time to be a little more daring if she were ever to get out of this though she didn't want anyone dying as a result. That might not be helped though she listens to Sera mutter to herself as she thinks out loud. Perhaps there was something though it was no quick fix.

“It does suck but there's little I can do about it. I'll keep appraised of the situation for you. I might have something after the match.” She doubted it would be much by then.

No dismemberment, that had set her at ease. No ceiling in the arena to worry about but the configuration on the sands changed from time to time to make things interesting and today, well she had no idea that that would be the case or that it would delay the onset of their match a bit as it was pushed back, apparently a gladiator got into a fight and got injured bad enough not to compete so there was a sudden change to their match. Lovely. Mercer probably had something to do with it.

Winner got to make use of the toy room. Well this would help a little. The arena was flooded and their were various platforms they could jump between to close the distance. It might favor her at first though she figured Sera's jumping abilities would be better than her own and once that distance was closed then her advantage would be lost.

Scorch waited for her opponent as she drew the plasma pistol. No hard feelings but Scorch needed to conserve so energy.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

Having reached the arena before her opponent Sera had been placed near one of the fighter's entrances awaiting her call to enter to begin her fight. She thought it was odd that it was taking so long for the fight to begin but since no one came to inform her of any changes she simply thought that she arrived earlier then she thought. However she had not been prepared for what was to come as the guard came to get her smirking while he lead her to a small partition of the main door opened it quickly and pushed her in with a quick "Have fun." before he closed and locked it behind her.

What greeted her when she entered was an immediate drop into the water leaving her soaked as she swam over to one of the platforms. Pulling herself up the crowd roared as they laid eyes on her dripping wet naked body and Sera looked across the arena and said with a derisive snort What a crazy place. I wasn't expecting a flooded arena....and with the crowd's reaction I think they didn't bother to tell me just so they could see my wet body from the beginning.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 am

“Quite possible. I myself did not expect to find the arena like this but I've seen whirling blades, spikes and I've seen flooding before. The blades did stun damage I think, this is the first time I've fought in a non standard arena though.”

Two women fighting. No doubt that had the crowd revved up. And with one already naked and wet … blue eyes lifted from the shadowy shape she witnessed in the water. She did not see what it was and was about to protest when the platform she had been lead out on began to retract.

“What the -”She had to hop to one of the platforms near the door. It wobbled nearly causing her to loose her balance. Great! Frigging great! She shakes her head a bit. Dropping to her knee she makes a few shots of her plasma pistols set to a low enough setting to cause nonlethal damage. Perhaps if she could get Sera to move she might unbalance and cause a spill into that water setting her up for a shot.

Whatever was in that stagnant water wasn't lethal … she hoped. Fights were never lethal to her experiences any way and from what she heard.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

Sera was staring across the arena at her opponent listening as she watched for signs of movement. She was quite surprised when the platform Scorch was one began to retract. Sighing she said Of course they wouldn't just make it simple. Crazy people paying to watch girls attack each other. The retracting platforms weren't to be Sera's only problem as her eyes followed Scorch when the woman jumped to another platform. When she fell to her knees she was suspicious and when he own platform began to retract she knew she was in trouble. Quickly looking back to Scorch she cursed when she saw her in shooting position.

Rolling forward to the edge of the retracting platform and pushing off with her powerful legs to hop two platforms forward and closer to Scorch she said Damn human "toys". They make things so freaking annoying. Landing she began to rush forward attempting to jump to another platform....

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22 am

She can summon up fire but preferred to conserve her energy early on. The blasts of the gun are equivalent to her using little power as she made quick attacks but she figures hit her with enough of them then convert to using her own power later on but two things happened.

The first was that Seraphina leaped further than she imagined taking the platforms two at a time. She herself could only take them one at a time so she was going to have a clear advantage when getting closer.

The second was that a tentacle, long and thick shoots forth from the water trying to grasp her opponent but missing her. What the hell!

This was just great. Restraining tentacles? She wasn't as quick though she didn't have to move just yet so she fired away.

“This is going to be fun.” Scorch said sarcastically. She was no good at long range though her aim would significantly grow better at the med and short ranges.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 am

Turning her head slightly so she can peer over her shoulder she saw the long, thick tentacle erupting from the water wriggling wildly at its failed attempt to capture her. Cursing under her breath she looked back at Scorch, dodging shots all the while, and said Crazy ass arena. Would you happen to know why they put some sort of tentaclely thing in the middle of our battlefield?

Even waiting for a response she continued trying to get closer to her opponent, and she was succeeding somewhat, but those damn guns were annoying the hell out of her. Finally irritated she stopped suddenly, bending out of the way of a pair of shots, and slammed her heel down hard on one of the platforms. Water began to seep through the platform but her attack created a decent pile of nearby rubble. Slipping her foot under one the rocks she threw it up into the air and kicked at Scorch following with more afterwards all the while growling Stop shooting and fight me damnit!

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:31 am

“I don't know why, I suspect it only restrains -” she began though it was obvious that she wasn't going to get to finish as Sera leaped to another platform. She showed some of that frightening advantage too though she evade a few shots to no surprise at this range she saw that the platform was braking away as she hurled a stone at her! Able to take greater leaps Scorch reasoned that she could brake apart some of the platform forcing her into the water with those tentacles.

And with that jump there was no attack from the tentacles so whatever it was had been randomly moving about! She dove beneath the stone landing on the next platform though as she landed on it a tentacle moved against the edge of it feeling out for her blindly perhaps but retracted when she put a shot into it.

Sera was getting closer now, her own eyes going crimson as she began charging up her own power as she scrambled to her feet taking a few more shots in the process.

“Oh, no, I saw what you did in the bar.” She didn't want Sera getting too close as they moved into mid range.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next