View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Games (for Seraphina) 

Post Re: Games (for Seraphina)
Sera was only halfway paying attention to Scorch's explanation as half of the platform she had struck with her foot had sunk into the water. Cursing as her opponent dove beneath her projectile and onto the next platform she snorted when she saw the tentacle from before feeling out for the red head blindly and said I'm not so sure about that. If it wanted to simply restrain us... She moved onto the next platform closer to Scorch with a heel drop, crushing the side leading to the other side of the arena, and continued It wouldn't be moving around would it? My guess is if one of us doesn't win fast enough we'll both be toys for whatever is down there.

When she heard the comment about what she did in the bar she grinned ferally as she dodged That was a fun punishment. But is the big bad pirate is afraid I'll punt her ass out of the arena like I did to that grabby hulk? You should fight anyways as you should be able to tell by now that those toys won't hit me if I have time to react to them. I did warn you about the reason I got put with humans after all.

Open for RPs. If anyones interested feel free to PM me.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:16 am

Another monster! Great this kept getting better and better. No only were the platforms precarious to balance on and more of them crumbling away into the water but she had the tentacled thing to deal with and Sera too.

“Physically I'm not as tough so ...” as Sera was drawing closer she continued to charge up her own flame attack, her eyes deepening in color grower from blue to deeper shades of red, an indication that the flames where getting hotter though her aim was improving with the closer range.

If the thing was going back and forth between them it probably was closer to Sera now. She took that risk as she leaps to the next platform, shooting as a feint hoping to get Sera to dodge right into the blast of flame she unleashes, her eyes briefly going back to blue before she lands in a crouch and begins charging up again, her eyes growing a deeper shade of red as she did so.

“I'm not afraid of it, just cautious of it so if I can keep you at bay a little all the better.” The crowd was getting into it now though, unknown to her a tentacle had raised up from the water behind her, the thing hadn't moved at all apparently, the tentacle showing some blistering from where it had been shot eager for a little revenge it seemed.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 am

Tch. You should be used to that by now. Its not like I'm big and ugly like most of the aliens who like this place, so just get over here and take your beating cause I'm not in the mood to get raped by a tentacle just because I didn't finish this fast enough. She was close to Scorch now but as she watched the other woman jumping to the next platform and shooting at her she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and instead of dodging sideways she rolled forward, taking a grazing wound across her back, and looked up seeing the tentacle waving angrily behind Scorch.

Finding one of the rock she had kicked earlier nearby she grabbed it quickly before chucking it at the legs of the pirate woman hoping to trip her into the tentacles grasp...

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 am

“Oh, I wouldn't say you are ugly. I'd just would like avoid losing.” She grinned, that was not quite the result she was hoping for but a graze would slow her down if there were enough of them but a stone came at her.

Scorch did not try to evade it, rather she vaporized it with a shot, her aim better now that they were a bit closer though her concentration ebbs as the tentacle behind her grasps her ankle and jerks causing her to land hard on her chest, her plasma pistol sliding to the edge of the platform, her built up pyrokinetic energy fading as her eyes returned to their blue hue as she grabs onto the platform as the tentacle attempts to draw her towards it.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 am

Of course... Sera responded in deadpan. She thought avoiding losing was a damned obvious goal here with that damn tentacle trying to grab them for an "oh so fun" rape session.

And as her stone was vaporized with a shot she once again cursed under her breath but brightened immediately when the tentacle managed to make use of her attempt and wrapped around Scorch's ankle and jerked her leg out from under causing her to land hard on her chest. Pushing herself up, Sera winced as her back twinged in pain but looked to the other woman and said Well that didn't turn out exactly like I hoped but I guess it worked. Quickly jogging over to the plasma pistol she picked it up and pointed it at the other woman.

Now I may not be any good with this thing but I bet I can manage. And so I've got a proposition for you.... Submit to me now and I won't distract you long enough for big, thick, and tentaclely to get his grips on you. Otherwise you've got two choices, free yourself or enjoy a "fun"... she drawled the word fun sarcastically before continuing round of likely tentacle rape with whatever happens to be currently residing at the bottom of our little lake here.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

Her eyes burn red, so easily laid low by the tentacle she is prideful after all. Though clearly at a disadvantage here she seems to consider the offer for a moment though either way she was pretty much screwed. She'd loose what reputation she built up in the arena if she gave up to easily.

A hand came away from the edge of the platform as she flung a sphere of fire up at her towards the gun, the tentacle jerking her away quite quickly as she lets go go get out of melee range though she's probably about to have other problems soon enough she can't bring herself to ending just yet.

She'll probably lack the concentration to launch her attacks and has to worry about Sera and the tentacle too but she draw the short blade on her hip though she's definitely not all that great with it the blade was better than nothing.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 am

Seeing the sphere of fire in response to her offer she sighed as she jumped over it landing with a slight stumble as her injured back twinged in pain she growled Did you honestly think that would hit me? Your projectiles are just too slow and now.... she paused as she attempted to aim at the red-head still dealing with an angry tentacle I'm going to make good on my threat and make sure that tentacle gets ahold of you.

Shooting wildly at Scorch, making sure to aim completely away from the tentacle so it didn't decide to come for her instead, Sera did her best to interrupt every chance her opponent had to try and get away from the angry, wriggling appendage.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 am

She was going for the gun, though shakes her head slightly as she extracts the sword from her sheath at her hip. She's in a bad spot and as she is shot at she is clipped along her left arm, her jacket taking some of the blistering heat that forms up but before she could be shot again she is pulled beneath the water, rather she is not resisting as submerged she can get away from the shots right now.

The water is cool against her burnt arm it is no more then ten feet deep. She can make out a purplish sphere about three times the size of a basket ball with four tentacles. She can also see the bottoms of the platforms too though while submerged she can't use her flames she's being reeled closer to the sphere but before another tentacle entwines about her she slices through the one grasping her and swims to the rear of the platform that Sera was on when she last saw her. Other spheres could be down here and the one she cuts follows her, reaching out with another tentacle she thrusts it through it causing it to recoil, the sphere backs off allowing her to silently brake the surface of the water hopefully surprise would help her deal with the greater strength of Sera, jerking her forward if she were able to trip her up.

She hoped to get the gun or at least get the piece into the water to disarm her.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

Sera smiled a bit when she saw one of her poorly aimed shots clip Scorch's left arm. But as her opponent was pulled beneath the waves she knew she needed to be careful for she had lost track of her. Focusing her senses she tensed as she searched for even the slightest splash that would signify Scorch's position beneath the water. As she had not turned around she was quite surprised when she was suddenly tripped up. Dropping the gun, leaving it sliding across the platform and into the water, she landed on her hands kicking back at Scorch before pushing herself up into the air over her opponent to land in the water behind her.

The water felt cool against the burn on her back but she kept her focus as she attempted to grab Scorch from behind...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 am

She was partially successful, her opponent had been disarmed though she knew full well that Sera didn't need a weapon. The gun was unlikely to fire now as it got wet and if there were more of the spheres down there then there was little hope of getting it back.

But Sera vaulted skyward, she heard the splash behind her a moment later and while her left forearm ached as she got it up in time to block the kick as best as she could. Tossing an elbow back at Sera before she could twist about to see her Scorch was grabbed from behind, not good, for the flames would not come to her while she was submerged. She could only wriggle in that grasp as she attempted to throw elbows back and whatever it took to get out of this, the crowd cheering as the two fought on.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:06 am

She saw that Scorch had blocked most of her kick as best she could with that injured arm but she wasn't in time to get turned around to confront her before she was grabbed from behind. However, she took several elbows to the mid-section before she could get a good grip on her. Wrapping an arm around her and pinning Scorch's injured arm to her side she then used her free arm to take her opponent's good arm and bend it behind her back where she pinned it between their bodies. With the offending appendages taken care of she now had one arm sitting on Scorch's stomach and the other was on her hip.

I think you're in trouble now. And now its time for a little evening of the wardrobes...Got to keep these idiots happy or they'll make this worse for us right? With that said the hand on Scorch's stomach moved further upward inside the soaked coat to the red head's breasts gripping the shirt, and unknowingly the bra beneath it, and pulling hard. So it wasn't long with Sera's incredible strength that a soggy ripping sound could be heard exposing the pirate's flesh to the cheering crowd in front of them...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 am

Wet cloth had been torn away, her injured left hand was pinned to her side and her right arm folded behind her back though she still held the sword she could not get the leverage behind it. She supposed she could poke at Sera's leg with the blade but refrained for the time being going for something not as permanent though the nanites would fix her up after well enough though she was not going to use anything like that just yet.

Her pink nipples were semi erect from the water and she could hear the cheer of the crowd. Dipping he head as if in defeat she draws it back quite suddenly to smash the back of her head against her face seeing that she couldn't really use the sword, Hopefully that would get her free, one of the platforms was just here after all and a hope up onto it would give her some ability to fight back but with Sera being so close she was likely to be cast into close quarters combat.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:44 am

Sera supposed she must have succeeded in stripping her opponent somewhat if the crowd's reaction was any thing to go by. She dropped the ruined garment into the water to sink and moved to attempt to continue when the back of the pirate's head succeeded in scoring a direct hit on her nose. Luckily it didn't break but it did cause her to lose her hold on the red-head. However before she could get away completely Sera grabbed the back of Scorch's coat allowing her two choices get caught again which was unlikely or slip out of her coat and finish the fight with her top half completely exposed...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am

Of course she selected the later, her face contorting in pain given the burn on her arm but she slips the soaked wet garment as she pulls herself onto that platform. Her arm was burned and swollen here was probably a hairline fracture on her left forearm.

Topless now, a close up of the view was plastered on the jumbo torn but she did not have time to worry about that when Sera was to close. It took a bit of energy getting this far away she turns to face Sera believing that Sera would be hot on her tail when there was a small measure of luck now as tentacles burst forth in the water, a sphere drawn to their earlier struggles in the water.

But she uses that distraction to try to hop away to the next platform losing her footing and smashing to the platform graceful enough to land in a crouch, her breast bounce as she sheaths her sword then tries to generate the flames again in her right hand which do not flare up instantly. With a greater strength Sera would probably be able to rip through the restraining tentacles, maybe, even so she tried to summon up the concentration to generate a flame.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

Sera heard the crowd cheer when she dropped the soaking wet coat to sink into the water and as Scorch pulled her now topless form up onto the nearby platform. The cheering further grew into a frenzy as a close up of the wet breasts was shown on the jumbotron however she did not have time to pursue the pirate or even savor the small victory as several tentacles burst from the water near her likely drawn by their earlier struggles in the water.

Looking between her now two opponents she saw the red-head attempt to hop away to another platform and instead smash into it in a crouch so with the tentacle being closer she decided it was best to deal with it first. Wanting to avoid those nasty fire attacks she remembered from earlier Sera took a deep breath and dove beneath the water. Seeing an odd sphere shaped creature that the tentacles protruded from she had a devious idea. Grabbing one of the nearby tentacles she began using her great strength to rotate in the water swinging the tentacle beast around almost like a meteor hammer. When she felt she had sufficient force she aimed upward attempting to launch it out of the water at the platform she last remembered seeing Scorch on...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next