View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
Iria did not follow the swing, letting Claudette bounce off the ropes and suddenly charge right at her with a flying dropkick. Thankfully, the wounds were making the amazon fight more cautiously rather than her headstrong brutish methods. Perhaps that shield to the head knocked some sense into her. One could only hope.

The amazon dove off to the side, avoiding the kick entirely as Claudette fell to the mat. It took time for Claudette to recover from her miss but it took just as much time for the wounded amazon to get up as well. She faced her opponent and brought up an arm to block the punch and immediately smacked the gladiatrix across the face with a punch of her own. If Claudette attempted another punch, Iria would block that and counter again with a vicious right. If Claudette staggers from the blow, Iria would finally press the attack and send multiple punches into her opponent's dazed face.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 am

Claudette missed the kick and rolled away and back to her feet quickly. Claudette's punch was blocked but she blocked Iria's own punch as she pushed away and kept her distance. Frowning softly at how cautious Iria was fighting. Claudette moved back in and swung a backhand towards Iria's face before following it up with a fast straight kick to Iria's stomach.

If the hit stunned the amazon, Claudette would quickly got for a spin kick to Iria's forehead to smack the heel of her foot against Iria's temple. Hoping to knock the amazon down and onto the floor as Claudette calmly rolled her onto her belly and roughly slammed her butt onto Iria's lower back. Before gripping the amazon by the chin and began bending her backwards quite painfully.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Iria ducked under the backhand and pushed forward only to feel that foot strike her stomach. "Oof!" Iria grunts as agony rippled through her bruised belly. Her guard down, the spin kick smacked her across the face and sent the amazon stumbling backwards. The blows hurt greatly thanks to her body being battered and bruised to begin with. But, the amazon was still on her feet. She staggered back towards the ropes before regaining her footing and shaking her head clear of the cobwebs.

The bruises added much pain to any hits the amazon took along with any strenuous movement. But, the amazon's muscles were still solid and able to absorb some punishment as well as dish out some in return. Arms up, Iria was on guard as she was left near the border of the ring.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Claudette didn't just wait and once her kicks got the hits in she moved up quickly. Iria seemed strange, but was still a dangerous opponent. By the time Iria was focused again. Claudette was up close and went for a quick knee strike to Iria's stomach followed by an European Uppercut slamming her forearm upward against Iria's chin. Before grabbing her arm and with a mighty heave irish whipped her across the ring before following her just as the amazon hit the other ropes. Claudette slammed a spear into her gut. Wrapping an arm around the amazons waist and one around her thighs as she lifted her up and scoop slammed her onto the mat.

Claudette took a quick breath as doing such a combo in short time was exhausting and quickly moved to straddle Iria again. Claudette smirks and slammed a fist down right onto one of Iria's breasts. Followed by another fist into the other breast. Slamming her firm rear onto Iria's stomach and attempted a pin using her entire body weight ontop of Iria. Even adding a playful kiss to the amazon to tingle those sensitive lips.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Iria was hurting but not out. Claudette's aggressive knee left her walking right into a quick snapping right jab to the face. Jabs were generally light punches but someone so unnaturally strong made the those quick snaps feel like solid bricks between the eyes. Rushing right into Iria's fist would no doubt leave Claudette seeing black and white as Iria quickly snapped out another jab and another, each blow more dazing than the last. After four of those quick snaps, Iria would send in a powerful left swing to hopefully send her opponent to the floor.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 am

Claudette was indeed seeing black and white before over four quick jabs had Claudette dazed. Before a powerful swing sent her to the floor but she rolled along the floor and escaped by slipping under the ropes. Denying Iria a chance to take advantage and recover slightly. Claudette shaking her head rapidly as she rolled under the ring apron and out of sight. Shaking her head and letting herself recover a little bit and get rid of the ringing in her head.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Iria was hurting but her body still packed her insane might. If the jabs were bricks, the heavy swing that came after may as well been a train. The only saving grace was being near the lip of the ring as Claudette slowly rolled and fell down onto the unforgiving Arena floor. The crowds were on their feet from the vicious impact, giving Iria the fighting spirit she needed to keep going.

The amazon would not follow the gladiatrix. Claudette rolled under the ring, trying to realign her jaw and regain her senses. But, time was not on her side. She was outside the ring and the ref was already beginning the ten count. If she did not get fully back into the ring soon, she would give up a down to Iria. By the time she rolled under the ring, she would have to roll back out and struggle to climb back in. Ten seconds was nowhere near long enough to recover from a punch like this. Ears would continue to ring while the sounds of the crowd dinned in and out. Claudette was in trouble while Iria finally had a chance to take slow breaths and try to get used to her endlessly aching body.

Iria walked off to the side, keeping away from where Claudette fell and making it less obvious where she was waiting should the woman manage to climb back into the ring. A smirk spread across her features as she gave a brief pose for her audience. The action alone sent pain down her arms and sides though, making the showing rather short as the woman took gasping breaths. Her kidneys were still in poor shape, making breathing difficult.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:23 am

Claudette grits her teeth as she rolled out from under the ring and crawled her way back into the ring. Her head still ringing as she could barely see properly due to the ringing headache she had going on. But she was able to pull herself in before the count. Shaking her head and trying to focus as she gripped the ropes and tried to stand up. One of her eyes squinting a little due to her still dazed vision.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Getting her body fully past the ropes ended the count but put her in range for more punishment. While Claudette was still face down on the mat and struggling to push herself back up, Iria came running up. The amazon went airborne as she let gravity drop her powerful thigh across the back of her opponent's neck in a powerful leg drop. The impact would force the woman to smash against the mat again.

Iria did not get out unscathed though. Her own attack sent pain throbbing within her back, making the amazon groan in agony. The hypersensitivity did not help either. Gritting her teeth, she grabbed Claudette by the hair and helped the battered fighter to her feet. "That was for sending those bitches to attack me," she growled, performing another Irish swing into the ropes. This time she met the returning foe with a clothesline.

If Iria connected, she would lay her body across Claudette's chest and shoulders. With both shoulders down, the ref could come in to count the first attempted pin of the match.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am

Claudette didn't even know it was coming and was slammed face first against the mat and seemed to go limp for a moment. Iria's own attack causing pain for the amazons body. Claudette only lightly felt the hair being grabbed and brought to her feet. "W-what?" She weakly mumbled only to be tossed to the ropes and clotheslined hard. Iria laid across her chest and shoulder in a pin attempt. But as the ref reached the count of two Claudette slipped a shoulder out and broke the count.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 am

The clothesline would flip Claudette completely around that extended arm. Despite the punishment the gladiatrix was taking, the woman's spirit still remained strong enough to lift a shoulder off the mat. "Who said you could get up?" Iria growled a she grabbed the womans' hair again. Three solid punches smashed into Claudette's face before she was guided up to her feet.

Iria kept up her momentum, laying on the punishment on her opponent. This match required multiple victories. The more devastating the victory, the easier the others would come. There was that and the fact Iria really wanted to make Claudette pay for doing this to her. The more damage done to the fighter, the more the scales would tip into the amazon's favor.

Spinning around, Iria let out a powerful yell from her aching lungs. She swung Claudette into another irish whip this time straight into one of the corners. There the turnbuckles would crash into the fighter while Iria comes charging in to smash her body against her opponent's.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:53 am

Claudette was able to fight out of the pin but sadly was quickly back into a dazed state thanks to Iria's punches to her face. She was pulled back onto her feet and irish whipped towards the corner with force. Claudette couldn't stop herself and slammed front first into the turnbuckles. Sadly for the charging Iria she didn't factor in Claudette keeping proper balance as the sheer force made her almost bounce a little off the turnbuckles after slamming into them stopping Claudette from keeping her balance and she fell onto the mat.

But Claudette felt the pounding steps of the amazon and in a desperate move lunged a foot out and attempted to kick into Iria's leg to try and knock her off balance. Claudette however had no clue as she was still in lala land and mostly kicked on an instinct level.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:29 am

Her opponent crashed into that corner hard and ended up falling to the mat. That would not stop Iria from pursuing the woman. But the woman sent out a desperate kick which crashed into the charging amazon's shin. The warrior woman cried out in pain as her charge was stopped short. She fell to the mat, her leg throbbing pain. This was more due to the beating she took in the back room than anything Claudette did herself. The busty gladiatrix rolled away and slowly got back to her feet. Her leg ached and it hurt to stand on but her spirit still flared as she glowered angrily at her opponent.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 am

Claudette heard the cry of pain as she grabbed the ropes and pulled herself back to her feet. Rubbing her forehead faintly as she got back to her feet around the same time as Iria. Claudette gripped the ropes as she moved forward and swung a kick that hit one of Iria's thighs being the leg that her foot smashed into Iria's shin. Claudette shook her head as she was still a little dazed but Iria's form was easy to see despite her dazed sight. Claudette swung a punch towards Iria's face to try and knock her away and get some breathing space. Her eyes slowly focusing back to normal as she approached Iria's form carefully...even if she had the advantage the amazon was like a wild animal when cornered.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 pm

With the gladiatrix still using the ropes for support, Iria was out of range for most sorts of attack. Having charged the corner, Iria had back away more towards the center of the ring and away from the ropes which worked well for her. She had no ropes to help support her but she could still stay on her feet despite the pain throbbing through her shin. Both women were hurting but who was going to take the lead?

Iria suddenly pushed forward. Pain throbbed through her body while her breasts sloshed inside her tight fitting top. She moved into range of Claudette only to shift around the side and send a rapid straight punch towards the woman's jaw. Once again, Iria was playing cautious though her confidence was certainly growing once more.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next