View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
The constant retreating was frustrating but Iria really was in no condition to go running after the other woman. But, it did make it rather obvious when Claudette finally did go on the attack. This time it was with a slow rising kick. As Iria was not going very fast, it was easy to make her aching body stop and avoid the kick. The foot wooshed in front her and the warrior woman ducked and stepped in to catch the high kick on her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around that leg while pushing forward to knock Claudette off balance. If she manages this, she would use her other arm to grab the other leg. With both legs, Iria would yank them both as she lifts Claudette's body off the mat and send her spinning around and around before releasing her towards one of the corners in a vicious throw.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 am

Claudette frowned as her kick failed. Claudette however wasn't standing still and hopped off her other leg and suddenly wrapped her thighs tightly around Iria's neck before she was pretty much upside down and slammed her thighs against the sides of Iria's head. But her hands also now had a free shot as she quickly slammed both elbows right into the soft thighs of Iria's legs driving the elbows into both ends hoping to knock Iria off balance and get them both onto the mat as Claudette's legs tightly squeezed the throat and head of Iria.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 am

Flipping upside down gave Claudette no leverage for her strikes and the very base she was sitting on was her opponent. Iria easily twisted around, swinging the woman as hands tightly gripped her opponent's sides. The swing gave Iria enough momentum to swing Claudette upright with the woman still sitting on the amazon's shoulders. The fighter's unique attempt to strike at Iria's legs has now set herself up into a power bomb. Iria let out a roar as she swung downwards, sending Claudette's back and head down towards the unforgiving mat.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:36 am

Claudette quickly lunged her upper body upwards and Iria's own swing got Claudette upright. Now in the set up for a powerbomb, the red head was slammed down onto the mat with force. Unable to stop this as she hit the ground on her head and back and pain rippled through her body.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:00 am

The impact rippled through Claudette's body and the sound echoed through the arena. The loud roars and cheers soon followed as the crowds were getting what they paid for. Panting and gasping in pain, Iria could feel every strain in her bruised and battered body. Gritting her teeth, she pushed off her legs to force Claudette's thighs higher and forced those shoulders to touch the mat. Like Claudette's suplex, this held powerbomb was easily converted into a simple pin as the ref slid in to begin the count.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Claudette gasped out in pain as she was moved into a pinning move as the ref went for the pin. Claudette barely got her shoulder up before the last count. Stopping herself from losing the first round but just laid there groaning. Unable to do anything else right now while her legs tried to kick or push Iria away.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Iria panted heavily, both women wearing the other down. Calisto and Valentina were probably less than pleased that the amazon was still holding her own in battle. It was the gladiatrix's warrior spirit goading her battered body to keep moving and pushing herself. She would not let those two devious women get the better of her.

The busty amazon kept herself close, fighting against those thighs that tried to push her back. She sent three punches towards Claudette's face before letting those thighs slip off her. She would lean down and grab her opponent by the hair and guide the groaning woman to her feet. The world would be spinning as Claudette felt herself be whipped towards the ropes. Iria braced herself and would finally will her battered body to lift her leg up for a big boot to the returning woman's face.

If successful, Iria would follow up with an elbow drop on the fallen woman and go for the pin again.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Claudette was once again in a dazed state after punched three times in the face. Her thighs just slipping off the amazon and forced to her feet. Claudette was whipped towards the ropes before being sent back towards Iria and kicked in the face by a big boot and hit the ground hard.

The elbow drop hitting her as she gasped before being pinned again. The ref counting again but Claudette again slipped a shoulder out not giving Iria the first round. Her glazed eyes showed that had been nothing but instinct.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Iria's opponent was barely conscious as that shoulder pushed up. Claudette's pride prevented her from just taking the first fall. This meant more punishment and damage to suffer through before finally being allowed to rest. But, it also meant more time for the drugs that were rubbed into Iria to work through her system. Every motion caused her suit to rubbed up against her covered sex and caused her insides to throb in erotic agony. Heated gasps escaped the amazon as she scooped up Claudette's limp form and lifted her high above her head. Each breath caused her breasts to rub against the inside of her suit and send a wealth of tingly pleasure through her chest and fluttering belly.

Gritting her teeth, she held her limp opponent for a few moments for the crowds to take in the sight and cheer before pushing her straight up into the air. Gravity took care of rest, sending the limp foe crashing face first into the mat, the impact bouncing the woman's body as Iria hooked a leg this time as she moved in for the pin. With that heavy weight across the woman's shoulders and that legged hooked and pulled far back, it was going to take more than unconscious instinct to break out of the pin.

But, that would only be one fall out of three. The match was far from over even with this small victory.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:16 pm

Claudette barely showed any reaction from Iria's action as she picked up the limp red head and dropped her face first onto the mat. Claudette was rolled back onto her back and her leg was hooked as she was pinned again. Her body was too exhausted and she couldn't focus a kick out and the ref finally got a three count ending the first round.

The Ref made sure Iria moved away without other hits before the 2nd round started letting her go too her corner. Claudette weakly laid on the mat. Could she even wake up before the 2nd round at all. Her hands weakly clenched and crawled her to the other corner but she simply sat there resting her head on the lower turnbuckle and just focus on resting and regaining some stamina and refocus her eyes.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Claudette was given a cruel reminder of why Iria was called Queen of the Arena for so long. Every strike and throw done by the amazon was pure devastation. The fighter's damage may have already caught up to Iria's at this point or perhaps Claudette was in worse shape. But, the amazon was not exactly flaunting her victory. She returned to her corner and rested her arms over the top buckle, panting heavily. The insides of her outfit were soaked with her nectar. Her thighs were faintly quivering though no one could really see that. Iria felt it though. Something was wrong.

All her aches and pains from the shower ambush remained but now there was a relentless tide of heat washing through her body. She felt so very good, making the pain barely noticeable. Iria had no clue why this was happening. She just needed to last for one more pin.

The chime sounds the start of the second round. Iria turned around to see her battered foe still struggling to recover. Slowly, the amazon approached Claudette's corner. Every step caused the tight fitting attire to rub against her throbbing netherlips. But, the amazon forced herself to keep herself upright until it came time to reach down and 'help' Claudette to her feet. She would then start throwing punches at Claudette's face and body should she get that far in her plan.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Claudette groaned as she tried to get herself back onto her feet but got to her knees by the time Iria got close and began moving in to try and help her up. Just as was about to reach down and grab her. Claudette made a desperation move and slammed a fist right between Iria's legs and hitting her wet snatch as Claudette felt the wetness against her knuckles. Using that hopefully flash of pain for Iria. Claudette wrapped her arms around Iria to pull herself back up to her feet bumping the top of her head against Iria's breasts causing them to move.

Not knowing that Iria had a growing arousal thanks to that drug in her skin and body due to Calista and Valentina. Claudette moved them around and attempted to tackle Iria into the corner. Before attempting shoulder tackles constantly into Iria's stomach region.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Molten agony filled the amazon's hot passage. "Auuuughhhhh!" She screamed in pain. The blow nearly brought tears running down her cheeks as bile threatened to come up her throat. Her vision blurred briefly as she felt arms wrap around her and swing her around into the nearby corner, the two women switching places. Claudette's shoulder rammed into the woman's damaged stomach, forcing the air from her lungs again and again. Her body bent around each tackle until her legs gave out from under her and she slumped there against the corner with her head resting on the lower turnbuckle.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:06 am

Claudette grabbed Iria by the hair and lifted her up and smiled calmly as she knew the crowds loved some humiliation but also some hot moments. It was why whenever Iria dominated a match she'd humiliate her opponents by toying with them before finishing them off. Making sure Iria's arms were over the top ropes too keep her on her feet before her hands suddenly grabbed and squeezed Iria's breasts molding them with her fingers to cause max pleasure for this brief moment.

Following that up by suddenly grabbing Iria by the hair and delivering a deep kiss onto her lips to steal more breath from her poor lungs. Once she was sure she was finished she gently grabbed Iria's hands and moved her away from the corner before picking Iria up and turning her around until the amazon was almost upside down being held with her head between the knees of Claudette as she grinned.

Making sure she was in a correct position and suddenly dropped down slamming Iria head first with a piledriver. Claudette then smothering Iria's head with her rear while crossing the amazons arms on her breasts and pinned her as the ref went for a count.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 am

Iria coughed and gasped for breath as she was lifted to her shaky legs. "Ahhhnnn!" Hands clamped down on those huge udder tits sending a wave of heated bliss through the amazon's chest. "Uuhhhnnn..." The gladiatrix could only groan as her breasts were played with. Her arms kept her upright while her legs stirred weakly, trying to find her footing again. "Mmph... Mmm..." eyes fell half mast as she was yanked into a deep kiss. She sucked on Claudette's tongue as heat flooded her cheeks.

In a daze, the amazon's world was turned upside down before flashing black and white as her skull came crashing into down into the mat. The crowds roared upon seeing the brutal maneuver used against the warrior woman. Face buried in Claudette's ass, limp arms were crossed and held down at the three count began. The count nearly reached three when Iria's legs kicked just hard enough to free one of her shoulders out from under Claudette.

Hands pawed at Claudette's thighs, struggling to free her head from between those thighs. The piledriver left Iria barely concious and unaware of her surroundings.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next