View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
The chime sounded the start of the third and final round of the match. Iria was a mess though Claudette was battered and bruised herself. Due to her wounds and the drug in her system, Iria was having alot more trouble moving around. She kept her arms up though as she moved a bit away from her corner. She watched Claudette approached and prepared herself for the incoming attacks. A single mistake was all it would take for either side to take advantage.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am

Claudette calmly approached staying a good distance to avoid any of Iria's possible lunges or long reach punches and kicks. But Claudette did exhale a cool breath towards Iria as it washes over her nipples and hyper sensitive breasts. Claudette went for a low gut punch only to suddenly punch with her left fist towards Iria's face in a possible surprise attack. Claudette would then go for the gut punch if the sucker punch connected.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:07 am

Claudette's breath could never reach Iria from so far away. Besides, Iria was suffering enough from the air around her already thanks to the drug in her system. The amazon's guard went down to block the first attack. Her reactions were slower but Iria was still a very experienced fighter. The feint worked but the amazon stepped back to avoid the second punch before suddenly stepping in. With nothing rubbing against her thighs or sex, the amazon would move with impressive speed once more as she moved into close range and sent a rapid gut punch right into Claudette's torso. Iria would follow the punch with a second harder blow to further force the air from her opponent's lungs.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:12 am

Claudette's two punches failed to connect as the amazon got in close. But as she sent that first punch, Claudette counted with a knee strike both hits slamming into each of their stomachs as Claudette stumbled back and took a deep breath to get the air back that she lost. But her knee strike pushed Iria back too stopping her from following up that strike.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 am

Both blows collide, the knee hitting Iria's wounded belly while the amazon's mighty fist sank into Claudette's. The attacks briefly stopped their assaults as air was forced from their lungs. But, the amazon gritted her teeth through the pain. After what she went through, she welcomed the pain as the warrior woman kept close to her opponent and sent another fist right into Claudette's stomach followed by another strike.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Claudette grits her teeth as another pair of strikes hit her and sent her back but she used that momentum to move back to her corner away from Iria and regain her breath. Gritting her teeth as she clenched her fists taking deep breaths to quickly regain the lost air.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Claudette tried to back away but Iria stuck to her opponent like paste. Fist after fist sank into that now bruised belly, each blow forcing air from her opponent's lungs. Without air, it was as if the gladiatrix was drowning on land. The crowds were roaring though it was unknown who was being cheered for as the battle continued to approach its climax. Both women were exhausted, Iria was throwing everything she's got while Claudette could do little by endure blow after blow. Trapped in the corner, Iria moved in close as she sent rapid fists right into the woman's stomach, pounding those muscles into putty, each blow forcing air from those lungs and not giving the poor woman a chance to breathe.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Claudette couldn't escape as fist after fist sank into her bruised belly. Gasping as she was brought back to her corner and trapped as rapid fire punches pounded into her stomach forcing spit and a little blood out of the poor red heads mouth as her legs gave out and she landed on her knees her head against the middle turnbuckle.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 pm

With blood coming out of Claudette's lips, the internal injuries had no doubt reached their limit. The gladiatrix could not defend herself against the amazon's battle rage. Her face starting to turn blue, Claudette fell to her knees, still struggling to drop her diaphragm and be allowed to breathe again.

Iria gazed down at her opponent, fingers ran through Claudette's hair for a moment before taking a firm grip. The dazed opponent was yanked forward, right into the amazon's rising knee. Iria's knee crashed against that skull one, two, and three times before releasing. The amazon helped Claudette up and lifted the woman up to the top turnbuckle. Iria forced her aching body to climb to the top with her opponent as she went for her own high risk maneuver.

Standing over her opponent on the top ropes, she slammed her fist into the redhead's face a few times before helping the woman all the up to her feet on the top rope. From there, Iria lifted her opponent high as she fell backwards from the top rope, going for an alternate form of the suplex known as a brainbuster. This would leave Claudette's body vertical as the skull comes crashing towards the mat.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Claudette was battered and bruised seeing stars thanks to the knee to her skull as she was lifted onto the top turnbuckle as Iria stood over Claudette's form but as she was in the middle of slamming those blows Claudette found a second wind and suddenly slammed a fist right between Iria's legs slamming right onto that exposed sex of the amazons. Gritting her teeth weakly as she grabbed Iria's hips as Claudette moved her legs over the ropes so they were back in the ring now to avoid catching them on the ropes and power bombed Iria to the mat.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:18 pm

"Auuuughhh!" Iria screamed as that fist slammed against her throbbing cunt. Her body jolts and nearly slips off the ropes as arms wrapped around her waist to hold her close to her opponent. With the pounding Claudette took, oxygen was still lacking as she struggled to get air in those lungs. Iria's body bent over her opponent as she lifted off the ropes and sent downwards towards the mat. Through her agony, Iria's arm hooked around Claudette's neck and head, bringing her opponent down with her in the throw.

Iria was powerbombed, her back and neck smacking the mat while Claudette's head came crashing down into the unforgiving surface as well. Both women flopped off the floor and were left sprawled out on the ring. With both fighters down, the referee would begin the ten count. If neither fighter could get to their feet by the end of the count, the round would be draw and the match would end with no winner. Iria stared into the spinning lights of the world above. She so far made no moves to get up. Did either woman have any strength left in their battered bodies?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Claudette almost thought she had gotten away only for Iria to grab her neck and head and brought her down off the turnbuckle as both smacked onto the mat hard sprawled out together on the ring with no sign of getting back up. Claudette was only seeing stars and the lights above them both as she took slow breaths despite the pain in her stomach and chest. Her world was spinning like Iria was no doubt as the ref continued to count them both down pointing and looking at both to make sure he saw if they tried to get up and counted to 6 and still no responses.

He again pointed to them both and counted to 7...repeating the motions and reached 8...still no responce from Claudette at least...as he reached 9 now....was this gonna end in a draw...as he began moving his hands for the final count and reached 10! The crowds reaction was surprised as the bell rang. Announcing the double knock out and the match ending in a draw. The ref calmly grinning as he turned to the too helpless women as he licked his lips at the look of Iria's lovely naked form. Her clothing having been moved or torn off exposing her to everything...as the ref moved a hand down and stroked one of Iria's thighs and hips slowly.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

The sounds of the arena dinned in and out as Iria layed sprawled out on the mat. Slowly, her head rolled to the side, seeing her downed opponent. If she could just lift her arms, she could go for the pin and win the match. But, her body refused to obey. The drugs, the beatings, it all took their toll on her the amazon's powerful body as the ref continued to count.

The chime sounds the end of the match, both sides unable to continue with a score of one and one. It was draw. These were rare but, the arena had taken draws into account. In the case of a draw, both women lost so no money was won through betting and both women were to be punished severely.

Iria's eyes widen as she felt the alien referee place his hands on her. "N-Nooo..." she groaned. She stirred and slowly brought up a leg to try and push the alien monster away. Tired, drugged, aroused, beaten, and exposed; Iria was in the worst shape to fight off an alien attack. But, she had to try.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Claudette was still seeing stars and wasn't responding to this all as the pair were counted out and a draw was the result. But due to this result both of them now had to face punishment. The Alien grabbed that leg that tried to push him away and chuckled before pinning it and her other leg using his knees as he chuckled keeping her legs spread while slowly purple tentacles began slipping out from under his uniform. As was the rules he couldn't use his extra appendages during the matches.

His tentacles moved as two wrapped around Iria's arms and also another pair wrapped around her breasts and squeezed them hard. Another pair of tentacles coiled around her thighs and legs lifting them up a little and forcing her poor sex to feel the concealed bulge of the refs erection rubbing against her. "Heh your not getting outta this, you should know what a draw means don't ya?" He grins hugely while leaning in and forcing a kiss onto poor Iria's lips.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 pm

"Uuuhhhhnnnn... Please... Please no mo-mmph!" Lips smothered her own as Iria struggled weakly beneathe the alien male. Tendrils held her limbs tight. Her thighs were spread wide open, exposing her drooling entrance. Still drugged, the bulge felt so very good against her aching netherlips. Without thinking, her hips ground against the man's. Iria was just too weak to fight this man alone. Her eyes began to slowly glass over as she sucked on the man's tongue. Her belly quivered and fluttered with anticipation. Was it all over for the amazon already?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next