View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
With the drug still in her system, there was no hope of resisting the tendrils drilling into her cunt. Her eyes rolled back as she came and came hard. Hot juices squirt around the pumping invaders. She nearly choked on the hot spunk flooding her throat while tendrils continued to torment her deflated breasts. More tendrils sprout out as they began to thrust into both Claudette's ass and sex, fucking both women at once as they could do nothing but cry and cum over and over again.

The guards soon arrived to drag the remains of both women towards the gates. Unfortunately for them, their punishment was only beginning. It seems Valentina not only got Iria but Claudette in the process as well. The plan came together perfectly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
"Damnit...I was hoping that amazon bitch would lose that fight...mistress would've been so cross with her...I could've asked if I could punish Iria for being so unworthy.." Valentina growled out as she had watched the fight as Calista chuckled. "Don't be so upset we got them both...a tie was almost better as both of them suffered for it....it worked perfectly.." Calista chuckled softly as Valentina glanced at her comrade in taking down Iria.

While they chatted both Claudette and Iria weren't being taken to the healing rooms yet. To further punish them the pair were pressed together they're breasts touching and rubbing against each other as two guards had them sandwiched together in the backroom. Both of them being fucked and raped by the guards. One of them taunted the pair of sluts to kiss...which soon happened as the two warriors were so broken as they kissed while their pussies were ravaged by the guards cocks.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8