View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
The Alien grinned and lifted Iria off the ground and wrapped her legs around his waist. His tongue moving around inside Iria's mouth while kissing the amazon deeply. His hands moved and groped and squeezed onto the amazons lovely rump. The refs tentacles helped undo his pants as they fell down and poor Iria soon felt that thick alien cock rubbing against her needy pussy. The alien grinning as he breaks the kiss and looks into Iria's eyes as he chuckles. "Well you seem to want it so bad, such a horny cow..." He laughed getting the rest of the audience to laugh. soon poor Iria was against the corner her legs nice and wide letting her watch as that cock rubbed and teased against her drooling sex. Taunting her with what was coming soon for her needy body.

Meanwhile Claudette weakly groaned as she began working herself back to her feet due to being left alone by the alien who was too busy enjoying Iria's body. The tentacles on Iria's breasts squeezed tightly and the tips opened into small mouths and sucked on her nipples tugging on them harshly.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:55 pm

"Uhhhnnn.... Oohhhnnn..." Her hips twitched and jolt as that hot phallus slid along her netherlips. Iria whimpered in defeat as the monster taunted her. The crowds loved every moment of the busty slut's defeat. The amazon warrior could do nothing though. She was thrown into a corner and her legs were hooked over the second rope, keeping her nice and exposed as that tip continued to tease her. Iria's head rolled back as she could not contain her wanton groans. Nipples released their delicious milk into those sucking tendrils, feeding the beast that was going to punish her again and again.

Claudette would hear Iria's moans and see that her opponent was being fondled by the referee. There was no question that she would be next once he was finished with Iria and it did not look like Iria would last much longer at this rate.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm

The ref grinned as he rubbed his hot phallus member between her netherlips bringing more heat and pleasure through her body as her poor helpless body was his to play with while her large breasts were again being drained of milk. The tendrils draining it all inside for the ref to enjoy as he chuckled softly. "Hmm I think it's time for the true fun to begin.." He chuckled as he kissed Iria's lips once more before poking her netherlips with his cock and slowly began to slide it inside.

Claudette groaned as she rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled towards the nearby ropes to try and stand up. Gritting her teeth as she heard the noises from Iria as that cock pushes inside the amazons needy depths as the ref thrusted his cock deep inside while grinning. Watching poor Iria's reaction to that hot phallus inside her needy wet depths. Claudette looking at Iria as she began approaching trying to gather some strength in her limbs and help her former opponent.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Iria's thoughts became mush as more and more milk emptied into those hungry tendrils. Her teats throbbed so hard it felt like tiny cocks cumming over and over inside the warm embrace of the tendrils' lips. It was too much. Her breasts were beginning to sag as her heavy mammaries were drained. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as she sucked on the alien's tongue. The hot tip pushed inside her welcoming folds with a soft wet slurp. She was so wet that thick member was able to enter easily. Muffled groans sound from Iria's throat as her hips rolled forward against the referee. Iria's will to fight began to sputter out as the fluttering inside her belly began to melt into a unrelenting heat that threatened to overwhelm her very soul.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:18 pm

"Let her go!" A voice echoed in her poor nearly mushy mind if her eyes could keep focused they would see the form of Claudette her former opponent who had tied with her try and wrap her arms around the ref from behind and try to pull him off poor Iria though it was doubtful that she was able to do anything. That hot cock was still thrusting inside the poor sex of Iria while the sucking on her breasts continued until her large mammaries deflated from being drained as the tentacles gently freed the nipples and just focused on molding the more malleable breasts.

But the tug from Claudette did cause the lip lock to break freeing Iria's lips from that kiss with this alien male. But her former enemy was trying to save her...though no doubt Claudette was soon going to suffer the same fate.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Claudette tugged with all her strength and managed to pull the referee off of the amazon. The battered and aroused gladiatrix could do nothing but groan weakly as she remained hanging on those ropes in the corner. Her sex oozed womanly precum while her huge udder like tits were nothing but drained sacs of flesh. Glazed eyes could only watch as the referee growled and turned his attention to the other gladiatrix.

The ref swung his elbow back, clocking Claudette in the temple once then twice to force the woman to loosen her hold on his waist. "Can't wait for your turn, huh bitch?!" he turned to face the woman and swung a heavy fist right into the gladiatrix's jaw. His other hand came down and yanked off the woman's top before following up with another punch. He proceeded to follow the woman, throwing punch after punch as Claudette was further separated from the woman she tried to save. Iria was spared for the moment but who was going to save her?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Claudette's hold quickly broke once those elbows hit her temple loosening her hold onto his waist. A heavy fist hitting her jaw causing spit and a little blood to come out. His other hand ripping her top off as more punches hit her face and stomach as she was soon on the opposite corner. Blood coming from her lip from either biting it by accident or by internal injuries made by Iria early on. Limp against the corner as she had given Iria some moments spared.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Slumped in a corner, Claudette was in no condition to keep fighting. Neither gladiatrix could fight this monster. Even together, the two fighters were tired and weak from the long match as every attack and blow taken reminded them of their aching bruises and exhausted muscles. The ref sneered at Claudette and yanked off the woman's crown. Before her eyes, he crushes the tiara and tosses it casually out of the ring.

Her bikini bottoms were torn off next. Using both garments, the ref tied the woman's wrists to the top ropes to ensure she could not free herself from the corner. Tendrils slid from the alien's body, poised and ready to inflict punishment. The tentacles cracked like whips, the tips lashing across Claudette's exposed form. They struck her nipples and breasts and even zeroed in on the clitoris to produced the most amount of pain and agony. Iria was still limp in her corner, her body numb from the pleasure and tension rolling through her body.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 pm

The Crowd and Iria as well could hear the pain filled cries of Claudette as her body was whipped by those whips. Her former tiara laid in a crushed mess outside the ring. Her outfit torn off leaving her naked as Iria as both of them were both slumped into opposite corners. Claudette weakly cried out with every strike onto her battered and bruised body. Helpless to stop the alien from giving punishment to her. While poor Iria was possibly already too far gone to fight back and try and fix herself. Did she even recall Claudette saving her for a brief moment from being fucked by that alien.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

The whips continued to strike down Claudette. The whipping continued until welts crisscrossed that athletic form. The whipping continued until Claudette was nothing but a sobbing mess, begging for forgiveness. Then he whipped her somemore. When the strikes finally stopped, the tips continued to trace those welts, sending stinging pain though the woman's body as he lined his cock up to take the gladiatrix.

His hips surged forward, hilting himself in one brutal thrust and ripping the poor passage wide open. He bucked hard, the buckles and metal post shaking with the powerful thrusts. Iria groaned and struggled in her corner. Slowly, she managed to get her numb limbs off the ropes and collapse onto the floor. From there, it was a long journey to crawl towards the ref and get onto her feet.

The referee slammed his searing tip against Claudette's cervix. Hot jizz flooded the gladiatrix's womb as he quickly finished off the woman who dared interrupt his fun.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Claudette was sobbing alright and begged forgiveness only to be whipped more. Soon the strikes stopped while hissing in pain at the tips of his tendrils tracing over her many welts. Only to gasp and scream out as her poor pussy which unlike Iria's wasn't ready or wet was taken so roughly. Gritting her teeth as she cried out and screamed as he forced that phallus deep against her cervix and flooded her poor womb with his hot jizz...as Claudette's body went limp and her eyes glassed over as she collasped in the corner.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Iria was too late as her opponent was ravaged by the referee. The monster pumped his load and pulled out to release the rest onto Claudette's body and face. "Such a stupid whore!" he sneered only to suddenly feel a fist hit him in the kidneys. The amazon was on her feet, panting weakly as she swung punch after punch with all she had left at the monster's back and kidneys. "Stop... I... I won't let you..." she groaned.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:28 pm

The Ref grunts as even weakened Iria could hit hard but his tentacles quickly moved wrapping around Iria's wrists tightly and lifting them above her head. "Hmm you whores are always so stupid...and to think this stupid bitch here ruined her chance of a pleasuring time by trying to save your bimbo self." He taunts Iria. "Course that got her nothing..." The Ref said grabbing a handful of Claudette's hair lifting that glassy eyed and cum soaked head up for Iria to look as tendrils wrapped around her thighs and legs. "Now she can watch as you join her.." He grinned letting Claudette lay in the corner before he calmly slammed a fist right into Iria's stomach with force.

Calmly smirking as two of his tentacles lashed out and whipped against Iria's breasts while another pair striked her stomach right at one of her hidden bruises from the pre-show beat down. Calmly smirking as he had poor Iria wrapped up again in his tentacles as his cock was easily seen to the poor amazon. "Now then are you gonna be smart and suck me off like the whore you are...or shall I punish you more?" He growled out.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Iria slumped to her knees after one punch, coughing and gagging in agony as the tendrils pulled her upright for more punishment. The whips came cracking down, Iria groaning in pain as they did not stop. The ref revealed his long glistening rod. Tears rolled down the amazon's face. She was too weak to keep fighting anymore. She whimpered and cried out, trying her best to wrap her lips around the member and begin sucking the alien man off. Limbs bound, she could only rock her head back and forth as her cheeks dimpled with long hard sucks. Both gladiatrix women were defeated at the hands of a single alien monster.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

"Good slut," He laughed while his tentacles made sure Iria's arms were binded behind her back while she was on her knees. One of his hands calmly gripped the back of her head and thrusted with force into her mouth and throat filling her up as his thick cock was so deep in her mouth and moving to the back of her throat. The tentacles on her thighs spreading them wide as two of them spiralled together and plunged into her drooling sex rubbing and teasing her super sensitive body. Despite this tentacles kept cracking onto her breasts before coiling making sure to rub into the welts on her breasts and squeezed tightly while the tips of his tentacles envelop her nipples again but this time lightly bite in and tug hard to cause quite a bit of pain with that attack on the poor amazon.

Iria's poor throat would soon be flooded by thick alien cream like cum that flowed into her mouth and down her throat forcing Iria to swallow or gag. Leaving both Gladiatrix defeated to the delight of the crowds watching this display of dominance.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next