View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria) 

Post Re: Revenge Tastes So Sweet (For Iria)
Claudette had the upper hand again as she calmly lifted her ass off Iria's head. Pulling the amazon up to her feet again as Claudette calmly smirked and deeply kissed Iria's lips again confusing the poor amazing with the shifts from pleasure to pain. The kiss thanks to her lips which were also drugged caused the kiss to feel so good to her dazed body drawing heat into her cheeks. Giving the amazon that tongue again to suck on. Claudette was confusing Iria with this constant switching as once the kiss was broken for a moment. Iria suddenly felt a hand around her throat as she was lifted off the ground and chokeslammed onto the mat.

The Red Head soon straddled Iria placing herself on Iria's hips as Claudette's hands moved in and carefully groped and squeezed Iria's breasts again flooding them with that same heat. While also working on exposing the amazons breasts again. She had to keep breaking Iria down both pleasuringly and physically. Which due to the drug the pleasuring part was becoming more and more distracting the longer this went on.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 am

The piledriver left the warrior woman completely out of it as she helped to her feet. She was resting against Claudette as another pleasing shock came to her system in the form of a deep kiss. Heat rushed straight to the woman's head. She could not think straight as she sucked on the tongue and accepted the deep embrace. Her belly exploded with butterflies as her knees wobbled and grew weak.

Fingers wrapped around her throat and before Iria knew what was happening, she was sent slamming back first into the mat. Iria groaned as she layed out on the mat. Her opponent mounted her and began working those breasts. They pulsed and throbbed rapidly as Iria let out weak groans. Her hands grabbed the woman's wrists, trying to push them away. "N-No... Uhhnnnn... St-Stop..." she moaned as slowly her latex top was pulled downwards, revealing the luscious bounty of glistening flesh. Her areolae were puffy with long thick nipples standing at full attention.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:45 am

"Now now, relax and let me help," Claudette said playfully as made sure the breasts were exposed before freeing the breasts and gripped Iria's wrists and pinned them above the amazons head. Leaving her breasts helpless as Claudette's mouth went down and latched onto one of the long thick nipples sucking and licking it with her mouth and tongue. She made sure Iria's shoulders weren't on the mat to avoid a pinfall right now. Suckling on a nipple while licking with her tongue.

This was to give Iria alot of pleasure attention for now. Claudette also sometimes switching how long she did each form of wearing down the amazon. It left the amazon guessing if her Claudette was her lover or her opponent...how strong Claudette was while also how pleasuring she was too. These thoughts clouded her mind almost making her forget the sneak attacks that caused this for the amazon.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:50 am

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!" Iria struggled beneath the other woman. But, her strength faded from her limbs as every suck and lick upon her engorged teat left her body quivering like a pile of jelly. It pulsed and throbbed harder and harder until a sharp cry sounds the sudden release of warm milk into those hungry lips. Iria continued to tug weakly at the hand holding her arms down but she could do little but moan louder and louder. Her cheeks were flushed crimson while glassy eyes stared into the bright lights of the arena. For several minutes, her nipples were sucked and licked until they were glistening nubs that leaked beads of white milky cream.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 am

Claudette for several minutes suckled on the nipples drinking up that white milky cream from Iria's nipples. The weakened amazon unable to fight this incredible pleasuring feeling coursing through her body. During those minutes Claudette switched up sucking both nipples to make sure they remained pleasured and also leaking more milk right now. While only one hand held the arms of Iria down that other hand moved downward and slides under the tight garments and stroked those wet folds of Iria's sex.

Claudette freeing the nipples as she smirks and leans in and kisses Iria's lips deeply again giving the crowds the erotic show to fuel their horny minds before returning to the more violence side of their minds. Claudette's free hand which was downstairs stroked and softly pleaured Iria's needy sex making sure those very sensitive lips felt the fingers rubbing them softly...while Iria's breasts were given a break her poor mouth was again assaulted by that amazing lips and tongue of this red headed woman.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:04 am

"Mmph... Mm... Mph!" Iria's eyes fluttered and rolled back as she accepted another debilitating kiss. All her strength bled from her body as the unrelenting molten heat spread through every inch of her body. She could muster up no resistance as Claudette continued her game. Eyes widen as Iria felt fingers slide down her damaged belly and towards her covered sex. She closed her thighs but it was too late, fingers slipping into her outfit and felt those soaking netherlips.

Iria was dripping wet. Her entrance was flared, flushed with heavy arousal to the point of being partially open already. Every stroke felt like electricity shooting through loins. Iria's muffled groans became whimpering squeals as the teasing continued. Her hips rose and fell against those stroking lips, her body already succumbing while her mind continued to drown in heated bliss. How much longer would Iria have to endure?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:20 am

Claudette softly breaks the kiss licking Iria's lips slowly for more pleasure and leans in. "You can be honest with me...how much do you love this?" Claudette whispered into Iria's ear...just the feeling of that breath against her ear was slightly pleasuring. But nothing compared to that hand sliding under her outfit and stroked her flared loins and stroking them softly. Every movement was gentle but pleasuring as Claudette gently pushes two fingers inside and strokes inside that lovely pussy.

"Just tell me the truth, whisper it to me...do you love this feeling of pleasure?" Claudette whispered softly as those fingers found the clit and lightly pinched it. Claudette's actions continued sending molten pleasure and bliss through Iria's body. Claudette grinned and once she got her answer would resume the deep kissing making sure Iria would always remember how those lips pleasured her if her erect nipples were any sign.

Claudette grinned and finally moved off poor Iria calmly giggling as she watched the amazon's actions to finally being free from that pleasuring blissful moment with her opponent.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 am

"Uhhhnnnn..." Glassy eyes stared up at the lights of the arena. Her hips jolt from the sudden pinch of her swollen and erect pearl. The heat rushed right up to her head, leaving her mind empty as drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth. "G-Goddess... Uhhhnnn... No more... Please..." she moaned, "No... Mmph..." Her protests were smothered by another kiss before finally breaking the embrace and the hold. Iria's body twitched weakly on the mat. Her body glistened with sweat while nectar drooled from around her still covered sex. Milk leaked from both teats, both glistening udders exposed to the open air. Every breath ended in a weak groan. Her body was on the verge of cumming. Just the air caressing her body sent shivers up and down her spine. Iria was helpless against the drug.

Slowly, Iria rolled over and got onto all fours. Claudette stood over the weakened amazon as she struggled to stand up on numb and wobbly legs.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:36 am

Claudette smirks and grasped the fabric on Iria's lower regions and pulled on them causing it to grind between Iria's legs and give her poor sex another thing grinding against it. Claudette using a little strength to try and tear into the outfit and expose poor Iria's sex fully. The air caressing her thighs and now exposed sex making her more vulnerable and helpless. Claudette smirked and helped Iria to her feet and held the amazon in her arms letting the crowds see the almost nude Iria.

Claudette wrapping her arms around Iria's midsection just when it almost felt like Iria could orgasm she was lifted off the ground and put into a gutwrench powerbomb from Claudette slamming her to the mat once more. Claudette hooking one of Iria's legs and rubbed one of her thighs between the poor amazons exposed sex while smiling down at her face.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 am

"Ahhnn!" Her hips twitched violently as her suit sawed between her netherlips. Iria's body sagged in the other woman's grasp as juices dripped down her twitching thighs. The latex ripped after enough effort, revealing her drooling folds as Iria was still very much in a daze. She could not fight back as she was grabbed and sent slamming into the ring floor with a powerbomb. Iria groaned and rolled weakly to her side only to be grabbed by Claudette and teased further.

Her body exposed, at least now her own outfit was no longer rubbing into her sensitive areas. Though dazed, the slammed helped jolt her system awake. As Claudette moved to rub her netherlips, Iria pulled her leg back to bring her opponent in closer. Her free leg lifted up and planted a boot against the woman's stomach before pushing the gladiatrix off her. Iria would use those precious seconds to try and get back up onto her feet. She could feel her nectra running down her trembling thighs. Her huge breasts flopped around as she did her best to keep up her guard.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:59 am

Claudette was pushed away by Iria's free leg but the red head quickly got back to her feet and moved behind Iria as she was getting up. Just simple air caressing her body was quite a challenge to ignore for poor Iria. Once Iria was almost standing properly she suddenly felt arms wrap around her from behind as Claudette with force lifted Iria off her feet and attempted a suplex if it was successful, she didn't let go rolling herself and Iria back to a vertical base before attempting a second suplex. Before following that with a potential third suplex.

Using that chance of hopefully Iria being stunned, Claudette climbed the closest corner to the top and leaped a big elbow drop right onto one of Iria's flopping breasts.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

Iria could not buy herself any time. Arms clasped around her waist and soon she felt herself go airborne. Her upper back and the back of her head came slamming down onto the unforgiving mat, rattling her brain and sending agony down her spine. There was no struggle at all as Claudette twisted around for a second suplex, Iria's limp heavy body sent up and over a second time. Drool left the woman's lips as barely open eyes showed nothing but whites as her body flew a final time into the mat.

Sprawled out on the mat, her body twitched once but did not move beyond that. Claudette went for a high risk maneuver from the top rope. The gladiatrix flew through the air and came crashing down upon Iria's vulnerable body. The elbow crashed into one of those huge pillowy mounds. MIlk spurt from the engorged teat like a fountain as Iria's body flopped from the powerful impact. A weak groan was all that escaped those lips as the woman twitched and trembled there on the mat. Iria was in trouble.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:18 am

Claudette hooked both legs of Iria laying ontop of her and pinned her once again. Leaning in close and playfully kisses Iria's lips once more as the ref comes in and counts down poor Iria for another attempt of a pin. Iria was in deep trouble though was it enough to give Claudette the second round win over her opponent and begin getting that comeback victory.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 am

Iria made no moves to free herself from the pin. The three count came and went as the chime sounds the end of the second round with Claudette evening the score. Both women were heavily damaged but it was the amazon's turn to slowly crawl back to her corner. Her head pounding, she slowly got back to her feet with the help of the ropes and turnbuckles. She slumped against the corner, trying to recover as best as she could. She did not even bother stuffing those hypersensitive globes back into her top as every precious moment was spent on recovery.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:31 am

Claudette relaxed in her own corner taking calming breaths and letting her body rest. Watching as Iria tried to reach her corner and made it. But trying to recover was hard as just small gusts of winds against her nipples and between her thighs were tormenting for the amazon. Claudette had her in trouble now, the red head had not only beaten her but humiliated her if she even thought back to how Claudette got her so pleasured she nearly orgasmed.

If she orgasmed the match would be over as orgasming was considering an instant loss for that round. Usually it was used in 2nd round fights for the winner of the first round to defeat her opponent humiliation style. If Claudette made Iria orgasm then she would win and poor Iria would lose again. Of course Claudette could just got for the usual beat her up and try to pin her option.

The Bell chimed in as Claudette moved towards Iria confidently but keeping her hands up for any attacks coming from the amazons.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next