View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice! 

Post Re: Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice!
The latex material was strong so ripping the amazon's top would take more effort than she had time to do. The referee was still counting to ten and they both needed to be in the ring soon. Alice had to make due with pulling it enough to free the luscious globes before rolling the amazon back into the ring.

Still dazed, the amazon layed there was the heavy weight of her opponent came crashing over her breasts. She screamed in agony, her body jolting weakly on the floor from the brutal impact. She was hung up on the ropes before being send tumbling back from a swift kick from outside the ropes. Milk spurt from both jugs as the toes of those boots sank into the pillowy udders. Iria hugged her chest as she rolled away only to feel Alice crash on top of her body. The breath left her lungs as she layed there weakly.

The count began, the ref hitting the mat with a one count followed by a two. Iria kicked her leg free while thrusting one arm into the air, lifting a shoulder off the mat. With the count stopped, her arm draped over Alice's back as she gasped while her breasts continued to throb and ache.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Alice didn't have the time to pull off the outfit and settled on moving it aside to expose the breasts but the punishment she inflicted was good enough but it wasn't enough for the winning pin but it got a two count and that was a good sign. Alice felt the arm draped over her back as she smirked and decided to play around. She leaned in and before Iria's still dazed mind could understand she felt lips deeply and dominantly kissing her. while helping Iria onto her knees...stealing the amazon's breath and giving the crowds a lovely view as the pair were pressed together.

Alice slipping her tongue into the amazon's mouth for a moment to draw more out of the amazon and hopefully give the poor amazon a fluttering in her stomach, this also denied the amazon getting any air back that had been knocked out of her by those attacks on her breasts and that splash onto the top of her body.

Breaking the kiss soon as Alice pulled Iria to her feet and Irish whipped her to the corner before twisting her body and slamming a kick onto Iria's chest right onto her hurting breasts.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Milk leaked out of her battered and bruised tits. They throbbed and ached, sending pure agony through the amazon's body. Like all women, her breasts were sensitive and having them struck hurt. But, they were not anywhere vital at least.

Lips pressed against her own. Warmth filled her as a tongue forced its way into Iria's mouth. It limited the amazon's breathing but she still had her nose as Alice toyed with her. Heat flushed her cheeks more of embarrassment and rage than arousal. Iria let out a weak groan as the kiss finally broke and she was brought back to her feet.

Alice pulled on Iria's arm, trying to whip the gladiatrix towards one of the corners. Iria did not budge though as Alice felt her wrist be grabbed. With a low growl, Iria suddenly yanked back. Her insane strength would pull Alice right into a knee into the gut. It was now Alice's turn to lose her breath as she impact would force the woman to bend forward. Iria then brought both hands down on the fighter's back, sending the agile gladiatrix crashing into the mat below. The amazon would then grab Alice by the back of the head and proceed to smash the woman's face into the unyielding mat multiple times.

Iria was already recovering from the pain caused to her breasts. They ached but they did not compare to broken bones and torn muscles. The pain would not hinder her.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Alice's irish whip failed and she got pulled into a knee into her gut making her cough up spit before she was slammed into the mat. With iria grabbing the back of her head and smashing her into the mat multiple times. Alice's vision going black and white as blood oozed onto the floor from her broken nose.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm

The amazon grabbed Alice by the hair and forced her back to her feet. She gazed into those glazed eyes and at that bleeding nose. "That was for hitting my chest, bitch!" She growled. A fist sank into Alice's stomach three times before grabbing her arm and swinging her towards the ropes. Iria braced herself, waiting for Alice to come running back. She sent a powerful sidekick right for Alice's jaw, intending to floor this woman with another of the amazon's brutal attacks. If successful, Iria would pose for the crowds before performing a standing moonsault onto Alice's helpless body. From there, she could hook the leg for another pin, this time with the full weight of her body onto of the battered woman.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Alice barely heard a word as she coughed up blood from the three fists into her stomach before swung towards the ropes. But instead of running back like she thought. Alice's limp body caused her arms to hook into the ropes and stopped herself. Limp against the ropes with blood dripping out of her lips. The human coughed and spat out another glob of blood...while her eyes were still glazed as she tried to look at Iria. Who if she approached. Alice attempted to drop down and pulled the top rope down to perhaps make Iria stumble over the ropes and onto the arena floor.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Iria approached but did not charge. The woman was barely even standing, using the ropes to keep herself up. The amazon swats Alice across the face with the back of her hand, slap sounding throughout the entire arena. She followed the strike with an uppercut to the chin to send Alice's brain rattling inside her skull. The ref was counting since the woman was slumped against the ropes so Iria did not waste any time.

She grabbed Alice's top and ripped it off. She then brought both hands slapping down on both exposed orbs, leaving her red handprint on each as it stung with wild agony. Iria smirked and yanked the woman from the ropes, performing another irish whip. This time, she did not let go though. She yanked Alice back towards her and lifted her boot to crash into the fighter's stomach. With her opponent bent over, she forced Alice's head between her thighs while she grabbed both arms. She then kicked off the floor, sending Alice crashed into the mat face and body first in a cruel pedigree. If successful, Iria would roll her opponent over onto her back and go for the pin.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Alicia barely responded to the attacks that rattled her body as she was topless and soon laid out after a pedigree her breasts throbbing from the slaps down onto them. Blood dripping out of her lips while she was slammed onto that pedigree...laid out and forced into a pin but rolled her shoulder out before the three count saving herself. But just laid there out of it with glazed eyes and bloodied lips...she probably had some internal damage from Iria's blows.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:37 pm

"Who said you can get back up?" Iria hissed with a confident smirk. The amazon rose to her feet, her opponent making no attempts to move after breaking out of the pin. A common strategy for these matches was to cause as much punishment in the first round in order to secure the second and third. Alice was just making that part easier for the amazon as she jumped and dropped a heavy leg across the fighter's upper chest and neck. Alice was experiencing how brutal this amazon was. Each blow was painful to take and even to block. Her agile and flexible muscles were now bruised and swelling would start to limit mobility. Was Alice in over head here?

Iria hooked both legs and sat on Alice's chest, going for another pin after the leg drop. Would this the be the end of the first round?

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Alice cried out in pain as the heavy leg dropped onto her chest and neck as she wheezed for air as she experince how brutal the amazon truly was...but despite her she couldn't give in even if she had potentially two more rounds of this. Her body bruised and swelling as she coughed up some more blood...this was getting dangerous for the young girl. But as Iria hooked both legs as she went for another pin. Alice struggled and as the ref was going for the three count slipped an arm three and raised it up...though barely. Stopping Iria again, the poor girl kept trying to defy Iria but her body was too hurt to even move. Trying to roll herself onto her stomach and crawl away.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Iria glared down at the battered woman. She lets Alice roll over only to sit on the woman's back. The amazon hooked an arm around one leg, pulling it back while her other hand ripped off the woman's bottoms. If this one did not want to pin, Iria would just have to defeat her in a more humiliating way. Two fingers plunged right into Alice's exposed cunt. The amazon thrusted hard and fast, churning those soft inner walls into putty. If Alice came that would end the round no matter what.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Alice grits her teeth as her body was exposed and widened her eyes as two fingers plunged into her exposed cunt as she struggled and squirmed frantically. The churning on her folds were slowly churning her poor inner walls into putty...but she had to act fast...using one of her arms she tried to slam the elbow into Iria's body still trying to fight back with gritted teeth as she tried to turn her head and glare at the amazon in defiance while inside her mouth she was chewing something faintly...?

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:24 pm

With one leg curled backwards and forcing Alice's body to arch back, it was not easy to reach the amazon with her elbows. Iria was sitting on Alice's lower back and facing away from the face down opponent. The fingers kept churning away until she felt the woman struggle. She then pinched the gladiatrix's clit, sending pain shooting up the woman's passage before stroking it soothingly. With Iria sitting and holding the woman's leg, it would be difficult to reach the amazon woman.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Alice clenched her teeth at the pinch onto her clit before feeing the soothing strokes and bites her bottom lip before she tried to move her other leg and kick it somehow to hit the amazon desperately. Her own pussy attempted to clamp down and push out those fingers with any muscle power she had in that area. Alice began swinging punches or something to try and hit the amazon as she grits her teeth as she kept trying to fight her way out of this.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Alice grew more frantic as Iria kept a tight hold of her prey. Holding the leg kept the woman from twisting and turning much, leaving the fighter face down on the mat and unable to really swing any punches effectively. No matter how much the woman squirmed, those fingers just kept thrusting away. Fingers tweaked the aching pearl a bit before resuming their thrusts. With Alice's ebbing strength, her options were running out. Could she find a way out or will her body betray her first?

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next