View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice! 

Post Re: Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice!
Alice continued to grit her teeth as she kicked and squirmed and struggled biting her lips to try and slow down any rising pleasure as she pushed her upper body up as much as she could bending her back as she kept trying to swing a fist towards Iria.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 am

Alice showed off her flexibility as she used one arm to push her upper body up even while Iria held and pulled on her leg. The gladiatrix had to use one arm to support herself leaving her with one arm to swing back at the amazon. The fighter could reach her opponent but the swing was purely with her arm strength and it was an awkward swing. Her fist hit Iria's arm but the amazon simply ignored the weak blows. Fingers kept pumping away at Alice, wearing her down. After struggling and stubbornly resisting this powerful woman, was this how she was going to end the first round, cumming around the amazon's fingers?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Alice grits her teeth as she felt her pleasure growing...she had to act fast as she twisted her head a little to look behind at the amazon's back...and found her target...carefully moving her free hand and having two fingers pointed out...hoping her aim was right and this got her some form of respite...before Iria knew it...Alice attempted to push two fingers forcefully against the amazon's own rear even with the latex clothing in the way the sudden jab of those fingers would hurt if they hit the right spot. She slammed two fingers against where Iria's rear was hopefully located...but she finally couldn't take the amazons attacks on her poor sex.

The Ref spotted the climax just as Alice's fingers attempted that jab right into Iria's asshole...but the match was Iria's at least the first round was.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Alice was trying hard but her body was too damaged to mount a proper defense. She was barely able to break out of the pins and now she was in this compromising position. Iria felt fingers paw at her rear. But, the amazon was sitting and leaning back slightly due to pulling back the leg she was holding. The tight latex also ensure not much penetration happened, a mild discomfort at best. Of course, it did not compare to the relentless churning of Alice's folds which began to tense and cling around those now glistening digits.

Juices squirt from the defeated fighter and chime range the end of the first round. "Hmph!" Iria gets up and gives Alice a kick to the side, "Keep your hands to yourself." The ref growled at the amazon and commanded her to go to her corner. She gave Alice a final look before sitting down in her corner to rest. She stuffed her bruised globes inside her top, hissing in pain from the punishment they had taken. She would be feeling this for the rest of the day no doubt. But, bruised sacs of fat was a minor issued compared to the internal damage Alice had taken. Bruised muscles would make every motion painful. Even breathing may be uncomfortable for the woman at this point. At least the woman had a couple of minutes to try and assess her damage, assuming she even reaches her corner at all.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:45 pm

The kick to her side caused poor Alice to cry out in pain and coughed up another mouthful of blood...heavy weaving from her mouth as she laid collasped on the mat. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she just laid there covering her breasts and sex as best she could as every breath making her clench up in pain. But the small girl was soon able to crawl towards her corner...it was almost downright amazing the poor girl was even still awake after her punishment..and she looked so fragile that any other hits from Iria might end up breaking something that would take alot longer to heal than most normal injuries.

Alice was hurting internally her bruises on her entire body made any movement hurt and considering she was still coughing up blood she possibly had some ribs bruised or even cracked...Alice however despite looking like she somehow survived a trainwreck weakly gripped the ropes and managed to haul herself up to her feet. leaning on the corner as tears blurred her vision as she almost collasped on the corner.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:54 pm

The differences were apparent as Alice struggled to even crawl to her corner. The woman had a strong start. But once caught by the amazon, the punishment was too much. Iria calmly rose to her feet, gazing at her work across the ring. The woman was barely standing. The second round was looking to be much shorter than the first at this rate. Or will this one be stubborn?

The chime sounds the start of the second and perhaps final round. One more fall and Iria would be victorious. Iria strode out from her corner. Her breasts jiggled with every step, causing pain to throb within the bruised globes. She would walk all the way to Alice assuming the woman does not leave her corner. Once in range, she reached out to grab the woman. She would help steady the woman before bringing her other hand around in a vicious smack across the face. Force of the blow would be enough to turn Alice around if she did not manage to block or dodge it.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Alice weakly turned herself around and looked at her opponent as Iria approached her form as she went for a dirty tactic...as Iria got close enough...Alice suddenly spat another glob of blood right onto Iria's face. Whether it hit Iria's face or was blocked gave Alice a chance to try and drive a knee between the amazons legs and attempted to hit at her vulnerable spot. Alice...hoping that would stall for some time weakly moved up onto the top rope and flinching in pain...but she had to put everything into this...as she attempted a drop kick onto Iria's temple...though she would crash onto the mat herself and laid there in pain.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

The amazon saw red as the blood splatted on her face. "Ugh!" She flinched and suddenly cried out as a knee drove right between her thighs. Her body jolts upwards from the impact, leaving her body rigid as hands went down to cup her now throbbing entrance. Red hot agony pulsed inside her loins while Alice struggled to capitalize. Feet smashed into Iria's face as the drop kick connected, toppling the tall amazon woman as both fighters crash onto the mat.

Iria groaned in pain as she slowly rolled to her side. She shook her head as she struggled to get back up and into the fight. Was Alice in any condition to capitalize at this point?

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Alice grunted as she rolled onto her knees and used the ropes to get back up as quick as she could...that desperate move was a risky one as the young agile fighter quickly moved rolling herself forward and slamming the ankle of her foot right onto Iria's back while she was getting up with as much gravity and force as she could gather. It stung like hell on her bruised body but she had to fight through the pain..she had the amazon down and had to keep the pain going. Grasping one of Iria's arms and pinned it down...before stomping right onto Iria's hand with as much force as she could.

Once done she grabbed the arm she just hit and pressed it against her knees before slamming her knees down onto the mat with that arm the only thing to cushion them. A little blood trickled out of her bottom lip as she bit it to ignore the pain that move caused her....she had to keep the pressure on and try and make the amazon's limbs useless.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:07 pm

The woman's heel cracked into Iria's back. The amazon cried out again as she was sent back down onto the mat. The blow hurt it was not enough to keep the gladiatrix out. Alice crawled over to grab one of Iria's arms. Her head clear, the amazon let out a sharp cry as she sat up and threw her arms outwards, attempting to fling her opponent off and away from her. Alice was fighting with all she had but her battered body would only put out so much against the amazon's strength.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Alice while she was crawling over was unable to avoid the shove from the amazons hands and pushing the poor girl away as she rolled across the mat weakly groaning as she got back to her feet. Flinching as she ignored the pain and quickly rushed back towards Iria and attempted a kick to the back of Iria's head.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Even being pushed away painful for the battered fighter. But, Alice did not stay down as she tried to keep up the pressure. Iria's head was throbbing but her head was clear enough to be aware of her surroundings once more. She brought up an arm, blocking the kick as she turned to face Alice. The amazon pushed off her powerful legs, rushing her opponent while the fighter tried to recover from the blocked kick. The busty gladiatrix attempted to wrap both arms around the woman's torso. If successful, Alice would feel her feet leave the mat and those arms squeeze the woman into a tight bear hug.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Alice's eyes widened as she lost her balance unable to recover from her failed attack in time...she only just got her feet under her and saw Iria coming quickly and widened her eyes. Iria went for the attempted bear hug and Alice attempted a desperate move. Hopping off her feet and hoping to slam her knees into Iria's stomach or chest but this would cause the poor girl to land on the mat due to leaping off her feet.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Being forced off balance ensured that Iria would reach Alice before she could mount a defense. By the time those feet touched the mat, the amazon would be too close to properly set a counter attack. Knees raised up but only made contact with Iria's thighs. With no legs to stand on, Alice had no means to maneuver as those arms closed in around the fighter and proceeded to squeeze the life out of her. Powerful muscles proceed to crush the smaller woman, putting pressure on the woman's diaphragm and numerous internal injuries. Alice would not have long before all the air was forced from her lungs and she passes out.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Alice was too slow and was caught in Iria's bear hug and struggled rapidly. Crying out in pain as she felt the arms crushing down on her body. Kicking her legs and tried to slam her knees or feet against Iria...kicking at her thighs and even trying to knee her stomach or something as she struggled rapidly. A little blood seeping out of her mouth again as she was being crushed. Eyes clenched tightly shut at the pain.

The girl was tough as it seemed like minutes went by while Iria continued to crush the life out of her...her face turning red from lack of oxygen as she continued kicking and struggling in Iria's grip. Blood dripping out of her mouth as almost some cracking noises could be heard...if Alice didn't pass out soon her ribs might crack...and finally one did...crying out in pain as her arms were also bending in a rather unhealthy angle...before her eyes finally rolled into the back of her head and she went limp in Iria's grip...blood trickling out of her lips.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next