View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice! 

Post Re: Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice!
The grip was more around the stomach to limit causing too much damage to the ribs. Iria may be a brute but she knew her Mistress would be disappointed if she accidentally killed someone in the ring. Alice was stubborn though and soon, a rib cracked as the last of the woman's breath left her in a cry of pain. With no strength left, Alice finally went limp.

Iria released her hold, letting the smaller woman crumple onto the floor. Left broken on the mat, the amazon placed her boot on a breast, pressing down slightly as the referee moved in for the three count. Medics were already prepared to take Alice away should this be the end of the match.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"N-no...n-not..yet..." She weakly mumbled out in her passed out state as she crumpled on the floor...broken her fingers twitching as she was easily counted out and pinned. The match easily ending with iria as the victor...the bell's ringing was almost unheard in poor Alice's mind as tears trickled down her face in pain. Coughing up another glob of blood and looking rather pale as the medics quickly got to work on taking the downright broken Alice away to get fixed up.

Alice's state was probably one of the most brutal anyone had taken in a match with Iria...mostly due to the poor girls stubborness to not give in during the first round left her in such a state...whatever the medics were gonna use to heal her damage...especially those broken ribs was gonna be possibly more painful that whatever Iria did to her.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Iria posed for the cheering crowds as the medics came to carry Alice away. Perhaps a bit too brutal of an end but the crowds did get to see Iria's breasts and Alice's nude form, an entertaining match overall.

Alice was kept under as the medics tended to her battered form. With advanced technology, repairing such significant damage was much more reliable than back on Earth. The defeated gladiatrix would have no clue what was happening though as preparations were made to send the woman to the victorious amazon.

As Alice floated in darkness, she felt her body growing warmer. She felt her body shiver as nerves sent impulses to her brain. Something was happening to her body but what? The sensations grew more vivid as the brain continued to piece it all together. Alice could feel it now, something entering her over and over again. It was thick and warm and it was piercing deep into her sensitive anus. It hurt some but it seems this had been happening while she was unconscious, giving her body time to adapt to the size and girth of the phallus.

The defeated woman found herself on a bed in the victor's chamber. Strong hands had hold of both wrists, pulling them both back to keep Alice's face from falling to the soft mattress below. The woman was on her knees and she could feel hips slapping against her ass as Iria was fucking her with a large strap on.

Looking ahead, she could see the cameras that were recording the whole thing. Iria was dressed in a skimpy string bikini while Alice was in her fighting attire and mask. The outfit was tugged aside for the hot rubber phallus to push into her ass but otherwise the attire was undamaged and unchanged.

"Finally awake, slut?" Iria sneered, "Perfect timing because I'm cumming!" The amazon hilted herself inside Alice's ass, the strap on releasing a potent aphrodisiac form of semen deep inside the defeat woman's anus.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Poor Alice was under for who knows how long as she was treated by the medics but it was amazing how they managed to repair the damage to her body. She continued to almost float in the darkness of being passed out...only for something strange to come over her body....something was entering her body..? What was...she had to..wake up...flashes of pain from something entering her poor anus as her body clenched on instinct.

Her eyes finally cleared up finding herself in her full attire again...while in some kind of bed and clenching right up as she noticed the camera as well as her hands being unable to move as she squirmed faintly. Timidly turning her head round and looking at Iria. Eyes wide as she cried out feeling that hot rubber phallus pushing into her poor ass again...clenching her eyes tightly. Gasping as she was hilted into and released a potent aphrodisac semen into her anus...her eyes wide as she slumped her head forward shuddering.

Alice's fists clenched tightly despite her wrists still being in Iria's grip as she clenched her teeth...feeling the aphrosiac in her body as she could only lay in that position unless Iria let her hands go allowing her to cover her face in her arms in shame.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Alice was still new to the arena which made this victory all the more wonderful. This was the glorious reward for one busty slave defeating another. The victor gets to revel in the humiliation of the defeated. Alice was experiencing this punishing defeat to its fullest while Iria did as she pleased.

The phallus pulsed, spurting the gooey drug deep into Alice's anus. The tingling warmth spread almost immediately through the woman's body. There was no hiding the effects. The cameras would catch the change of color in those cheeks, the glisten of sweat and sexual fluids, the hardness of those nipples poking through the woman's outfit. Alice's shame would be exposed to all who watch this footage while admiring the glistening goddess that was Iria's amazonian form.

"How did that feel, slut?" Iria hissed darkly, "Tell all your fans watching how good you feel right now. Tell them how you are glad you are my dirty little slut. Or should I remove your mask and let them see who you really are?"

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Alice whimpered faintly her face flushed with desire from the drugs as she weakly squirmed under Iria looking at the camera weakly. Tears threatening to spill but she shook the urge to cry off and clenched her teeth faintly...weakly squirming her hips against Iria as she still had that phallus strap on inside the poor smaller girls anus. Her nipples hard and sweat glistening her body.

"I...I..." Alice coughed out her throat still dry from all the blood that had been vacated from it beforehand during the match...she was amazed by her own skin looking back to it's normal pink colour...she had looked quite pale after her match. Looking at the camera again with such a slutty face as she whimpered. "No...please don't take my mask off mistress.." She whimpered submissively. "I-it feels so good....it feels so good having you so...deep inside me..." She whimpered. "You are truly a wonderful mistress...I'm unworthy of even having fans of my own...compared to your goddess like beauty.." She whispered...it was unknown if she was trained to act submissive when beaten or if Iria's brutal pounding had made the poor girl submissive to the amazon?

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Iria did not know the reason nor did she really care. The amazon was just showing her dominance in victory. This was the first gladiatrix opponent she faced that wore a mask. It was unknown if the mask had any meaning behind it like a luchadore but, it seems threatening to remove it did have some effect on the defeated woman.

The praise certainly bolstered the amazon's pride as she yanked back on both arms briefly to give the cameras a better look at Alice's masked face. "I won't take off the mask if you do everything I say, slut," Iria replied as she slowly pulled out of Alice's ass and released both wrists, "Get on your back and hold your legs far apart. Look back at the cameras. That mask hides nothing. They will all see how dirty a whore you really are."

When Alice obeyed, Iria took the still dripping strap on and slides it right into the gladiatrix's aching cunt. The juicy phallus forced its way in, stretching those tight walls while Iria's hips thrust with her powerful strength. She kept bucking her hips, pushing inch after inch of hot rubber into the now drugged woman. Hands held the woman's hips, pulling back on them to add further force to each thrust.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm

"U-understood mistress.." She stammered softly as she groaned feeling that phallus sliding out of her poor anus and her wrists were released. The poor girls limbs were still a little jelly probably due to her haven't used them since whenever she was recovered. The young girl gently rolled onto her back for Iria...looking up at her with such submissive eyes before gently spreading her legs wide her wrists weakly holding her ankles to keep them apart for Iria as she laid her head back and Iria would see her new slut laid her head on a pillow with her face almost upside down now for the camera to see.

Alice moaned loudly arching her back as she felt that phallus entering her needy and aching cunt that rather quickly orgasmed just from the entry alone...the poor girl was no doubt unused to such high amounts of drugging. Her tongue sticking out as her eyes looked almost empty as she looked at the camera with such a lewd face. Feeling the bucking of Iria as they're hips smacked together. Alice's poor body sliding back and forth giving the camera a rather lewd look at that face of poor Alice sliding closer and away with each thrust of the amazon.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:37 pm

The warrior woman fucked the defeated fighter. Alice did not last long as the drug destroyed the poor woman's willpower. The tip pounded away at the woman's cervix before eventually unleashing a torrent of drugged cum right inside the gladiatrix's womb. Using a sex toy was not physically pleasurable for the amazon but the pleasure came from the feeling of dominance and conquering another. She loved proving why she was the alpha female in the arena.

The rest of the time was a haze as Alice found herself impaled on Iria's lap. The amazon commanded the drugged woman to strip off the rest of her outfit for the cameras. She forced the woman to play with herself while Iria herself squeezed and roughly massaged those pillowy breasts. Iria kept fucking Alice until the woman was forced to cum over and over again, losing total control over her own body.

When time ran out, she sat the nude woman before the cameras and unstrapped the strap on. Iria pushed the still dripping phallus into Alice's mouth, leaving the woman there in just her mask, completely humiliated by her opponent. "Next time, learn to stay down like you should," Iria purred, stroking Alice's cheek before taking her leave. The cameras would eventually turn off and Alice would be allowed to leave to go clean up. Now she knew what to expect the next time she encountered that busty amazon.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Alice was too far gone as her empty eyes showed her destroyed willpower the poor girl pounded so hard as more drugged cum was pushed into her womb driving her more over the edge as she was almost on constant orgasm. Soon sitting on Iria's lap as she played with herself for the rest of her time with the amazon. Alice felt tears in her eyes mostly from too much stimulation on her poor body as she was totally dominated. Her breasts roughly toyed with as she barely could keep upright when Iria sat her down infront of the camera.

The phallus pushed into her mouth only wearing her mask as Iria stroked her cheek softly...Iria probably didn't notice her beaten foe gently nuzzle into the hand that stroked her cheek...in her hazy state before being left alone...the poor girl just collasping again the phallus strap on slipping out of her slack jaws as she crashed out.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4