View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice! 

Post Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice!
The Crowds were in cheers as the lovely Queen of the Arena was set up for another match this time in the special wrestling ring...made for the Gladiatrix on Gladiatrix battles...as having them fight each other wrestling style while having actual Gladiatrix combat with monsters was the way things were going. One newcomer was Alice Patrick, a atheltic bodied young woman who had recently been brought into the arena as a fighter.

Confident in herself as her wrestling attire hugged her curvy form as she headed out to the ring first as the challenger as she was announced. Calmly approaching the ring and hopped onto the apron and then hopped over the ropes showing her impressive leg strength to jump while also showing amazing balance.

This was going to be interested if Alice seemed to be a more...high flying wrestler...this would be a possible first for any of Iria's opponents in this ring.

But Alice didn't care...she only came to win and get glory in this match. All she had to do was try and defeat the Queen of the Arena...and if not...make sure the Queen left the ring limping.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:22 am

Post Re: Strength vs Agility! Iria vs Alice!
Iria's title and record had been soiled with a defeat and a draw against one gladiatrix already. It was shown that it was indeed possible to fight against the amazon even if it were not exactly easy. The busty warrior woman strode out into the arena where the bright lights and loud cheers welcomed the returning fighter. The dusty arena was the same but in the center was a ring designed much like a standard wrestling ring. Two humanoid opponents did not require the entire arena to fight and this smaller ring gave more options for both strong and agile fighters. It made gladiatrix fights and even some monster fights more interesting to watch in more ways than one.

The high flying wrestler had her chance to make a name for herself against one of the more experienced gladiatrix women of the arena. The amazon woman climbed into the ring, easily stepping over the top ropes with her long powerful legs. The difference in size and build were apparent. Her tight latex outfit hugged the curves of her body and made those huge breasts all the more apparent. Iria stood tall as she gazed at her foe. An alien referee was in the ring to ensure the rules were followed and would no doubt enjoy seeing these two lovely women fight it out before him.

"I will enjoy crushing you," Iria stated, already confident in her victory. When the chime sounds, she would get into a fighting stance and proceed to approach Alice.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:14 am

Alice calmly watched her approaching opponent...the big brute approaching with a calm confident sway of her legs as the beautiful amazon like woman stepped into the ring. The Ref making sure both were ready before he let them get ready as he went to prepare the bell as the announcer announced the match would be a best 2 out of 3 match. Winners could win a round by either pinfall, submission, knock out or orgasm. First to win two of the three matches would win and claim the loser for a few hours of fun after the match.

Alice was a good bit shorter than Iria but had a confident smirk on her face. "Well that depends if your fist or feet do the crushing or if those fat udders do it for ya." Alice taunted while moving into a fighting stance with a confident smirk on her face as she circled around the amazon waiting for the first move and hoping her little taunt got to the amazon and decided to add more. "I mean...must be hard thinking beyond 'Smash' when all your growing went to your fat udders...you look more like a cow than a fighter to me." Alice added but she kept moving to avoid being cornered.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:21 am

The amazon glowered angrily at her opponent. Apparently the smaller woman wanted to taunt her. Well it was working and now Alice was going to deal with a very angry warrior woman. Iria suddenly rushed to intercept Alice only to suddenly stop and dash in the direction Alice switches to avoid getting trapped. Iria was indeed very strong but that was due to supernatural means and not just heavy muscles. The amazon was also very agile herself and was not someone who could easily be avoided with those long legs of hers.

Once in range, Iria let forth a growl as she swung a hard right punch followed by a left. She would shift back and forth to try and keep the woman trapped in the corner as she continued to press the assault. Each punch would have that powerful amazonian might behind it. Block, dodge, or endure; Iria would show what this so called cow could do in battle.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:42 am

Alice's eyes watched Iria's movements and kept that confident smirk up to further anger the amazon. She began to move to the left quickly when Iria began her dash as the young human continued dodging twisting her body around the punches to avoid them before moving her fingers and jabbed her fingers right into the arms softer parts with every dodge.

Alice however was soon trapped in a corner but continued to barely dodge the punches. Before quickly gripping the top ropes and used her powerful legs to jump up and attempted a knee strike right onto Iria's chin. Though she probably ended up taking a punch to the stomach causing her to land on her butt with her head on the lower turnbuckle but she quickly rolled out of the ring.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 pm

With no prior knowledge of pressure points, Alice's fingers were hitting nothing but solid bone and muscle. Using such techniques without prior training is a quick way to break one's fingers if not careful. The punches were fast and made it near impossible to hit anything vital before the next punch was thrown. Constantly distracting herself in trying to be a precision fighter rather than a high flyer ended up forcing her into a corner where she could barely defend herself.

Alice had no choice but to lash out. She threw herself at the amazon, sending forth a flying knee. As predicted, the fighter threw herself right into a heavy punch that sank right into the woman's stomach. Iria's arm had more reach, allowing her to send her attack while weaving her upper body just out of the way of the knee should it get too close. The impact would force Alice's body to bend around the fist, revealing the amazon's monstrous strength. It became very clear why even monsters prefer not to get hit by Iria.

After the initial impact and shock, the punch sent Alice crashing into the corner post and slumping to the floor. From there, she rolled out of the ring to lick her wounds. The ref was starting the ten count. The crowds were roaring their approval but that approval would not last if Alice continued to delay the match.

Iria smirked down at her opponent and decided she was not going to wait. She slid out of the ring and tries to grab the winded Alice by the hair and slam her head against the edge of the ring.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Alice shook her head rapidly as she landed on her feet after rolling out of the ring. Alice quickly began moving as she used her agility and hopped onto the side of the ring as Iria slide out of the ring. Alice took advantage as she rushed Iria and just as the amazon was standing straight Alice using her amazing balance attempted to basically slam her entire weight onto Iria's shoulders and push her down onto her back hard. If she managed to make Iria land on her back she quickly began rapid punches to the amazons face before rolling forward and away.

Alice didn't stay still and quickly slides back into the ring. Alice quickly ran to the other side of the ring and used the ropes to gain speed as Iria was hopefully getting back to her feet. Alice using her speed and baseball slide styled kicked Iria while she was still outside the ring.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Alice pounced onto the amazon, sending them both to floor. She tried to take the advantage by throwing rapid punches at the woman's face. Iria brought up both arms and let them absorb all the punishment before the woman retreated once more. The amazon growled in annoyance as she sat up only to see Alice charging for another attack.

Iria was ready though and easily side steps out of the way of the sliding kick. She swung her arm out in a vicious clothesline right for the woman's approaching throat. It would feel like Alice just ran straight into a thick tree branch, the force being more than enough to send the woman off her feet if it connects. The amazon would then reach down and grab the woman by the hair and throw her back into the ring before following after her. Should Alice try to get up, the amazon would help the woman up before sinking a punch right into the fighter's stomach.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Alice's sliding kick failed to hit as the high flyer slides out onto the arena floor where Iria was. But Alice was quick and ducked under the clothesline before drop kicking Iria's back and hoping to push her right into one of the metal poles on the side of the ring. Alice's small size and quicker body was making it easy to avoid the heavy blows if she had enough breathing room.

Alice hoped that impact distracted Iria enough as she rolled the amazon back into the ring hoping she was stunned before climbing up onto the nearest top turnbuckle. Before leaping off and attempting to slam an elbow right onto where one of Iria's kidney's would be located.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:58 pm

"Oof!" Iria was kicked towards the metal post. She mostly caught herself though as the kicks were not very strong with no momentum behind them. But, the amazon did not fight back as she was rolled back into ring. Iria layed sprawled out on the ring while Alice went for a high risk maneuver. The graceful fighter flew through the air and fell towards the downed amazon's body.

But, the amazon was hardly damaged and simply went with the flow in hopes to catch the agile little pest. At the last second, Iria rolled to the side, causing Alice to slam her elbow right into the unforgiving mat along with the rest of her body. The busty warrior woman quickly twisted around, sending a powerful sweep towards the downed woman, the toe of her boot aimed to crash right between Alice's eyes. The kick would be more than enough to send her foe into lala land for a few precious moments.

Iria would rise to her feet and reach down to help Alice up before irish whipping her into corner with all her might. The force would be enough to send the fighter bouncing back where Iria would wrap her arms around the woman's waist and perform a suplex, holding the slam in place for a pin.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Alice flinched as her elbow drop failed as she flinched only for a toe of that boot to hit between her eyes and send her into lala land. Helped to her feet by Iria who irish whipped Alice to the ropes with all her might, Alice was easily sent back and suplexed by the amazon woman who went for a pin while in the suplex.

Alice quickly kicked out before even a one count got going even while dazed she quickly rolled away and tumbled out of the ring again and took some breaths and rubbed her forehead to try and get herself out of the daze.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Iria went for a quick finish but Alice managed to kick free before a count of one. The crowds were roaring. The dazed fighter scrambled to get out of the ring once more. The amazon frowned and was already chasing after the woman. By the time the woman was out of the ring, Iria was already up and over the top ropes, flying down towards the still recovering Alice. Iria intended to crash down on top of Alice, slamming her opponent into the unforgiving arena floor with her weight crushing down on top. If successful, she would mount the woman and start throwing heavy haymakers right into Alice's face to further punish her for trying to run away.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Alice reached the outside of the ring and quickly rolled to the side again and avoided Iria's attempt of crashing ontop of her body. Alice was quick to move and spun a leg around and smashed her own toe of her boot against Iria's own temple to hopefully give the amazon a bit of a headache too. Giving Alice a potential breathing room for a moment. But she didn't wait much longer as she used the ropes and pushed herself off before slamming herself feet first right onto Iria's back and onto her kidney's before quickly rolling into and back out of the ring to stop any count.

Once back outside she quickly began helping the amazon back to her feet before irish whipping Iria towards one of the steel posts again hoping for a more damaging impact this time as she followed after Iria and if Iria connected with the post. Alice would shoulder tackle right into where Iria's kidney's where slamming her back into the post.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Iria's entire body slammed into the arena floor.She groaned in pain only to be silenced by a swift kick to the temple. Limp on the floor, she did not stir as Alice came crashing down on her body. Iria did not struggle, her arms limp as she was helped to her feet. Her body was whipped around and sent crashing right into the unforgiving metal pole. Her head bounced off, causing her visions to flash black and white before Alice rammed into her body, slamming her into the pole again. She sagged against the metal pole, arms limp as Iria looked to be in some trouble.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Alice quickly turned Iria around to face her having the amazon lay against the side of the ring as Alice quickly grasped the fabric of Iria's outfit and to give the crowd something they always loved to see as she pulled and began causing those large globs of the amazon to become exposed squeezing them through the latex outfit while pulling on it to try and either tear it off or move it away to expose those breasts of Iria's.

Alice smirked and pinched the nipples and tugged on them squeezing them to get them aroused and ready for the next part of the fun. Alice began rolling Iria back into the ring and climbed up onto a top rope...with Iria on her back now...as Alice climbed up to a top rope and calmly patted her leg to let the crowd know what was coming as she leaped off with amazing grace putting her weight into a leg drop that slammed right onto both of Iria's breasts.

But that wasn't the end of it. Alice was almost trying to destroy those poor breasts as they were quite a sensitive spot for any woman as she moved Iria onto her knees and had her breasts almost placed right between the top and middle ropes with her arms draped over the middle rope. Alice remembering this move she watched and rushed forward gripping the top and middle ropes and using her momentum to swing both her feet between the ropes and slamming them toes first right into Iria's breasts sending the amazon to the floor.

To finish her combo up, Alice quickly hopped onto the top rope and splashed onto Iria's breasts and hooked a leg to attempt a pin count.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next