View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Friendly Sparring (For Iria) 

Post Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
The air in the arena was different then normal, a certain uncertain edge to the crowd that was caused by the fight that was to take place on the smooth sand. The two combatants were both popular ones, and even more surprising both human gladiatrixes.

Iria was a popular gladiatrix, capable of defeating powerful opponents through her amazing strength, and with a lovely body that was so very delightful when defeated. She had won herself a fair amount of fans from her fights, a fact that brought plenty of praise to her from her Mistress and owner.

Her opponent was no less popular. Black Widow was a show off, a flamboyant fighter who always ensured the crowd got a show, either in victory or defeat. Lightning fast, and with unnatural speed and grace she could flow like water around an opponent.

Neither of the two would be armed, after all no-one wanted to see either of them wounded in a supposedly friendly sparring match between two gladitarixes owned by the same group, the Midrozi clan. The rules were the usual, the first one to make the other one cum claimed victory, and with the prize being the defeated loser.

Behind her gate Black Widow licked her lips, wetting them in anticipation of the match to come. She had heard of Iria, and considered the women an upstart, a rival slave who sought to just barge in and take the respect and adoration that she so strongly craved. And she planned to humiliate the other women and prove her dominance over her. She had begged for this fight to be public, to give her an audience of what was to come.

But whether her plan succeeded, or backfired, would be decided in the ring of the arena as the gates started to slowly rise.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

Post Re: Friendly Sparring (For Iria)
It would be naive to claim that Iria was the only human woman climbing the ladder of fame in the arena. The amazon warrior had started off strong, earning herself multiple victories against her fellow fighters as well as defeating a couple monsters which was a rare feat indeed. Though her defeats were just a famous in her fights against monsters, the busty gladiatrix currently had a perfect record against other human women. Her unnatural strength gave her a significant advantage over the other humans and gave her the means to stand up to some of the monsters she faced. The woman had a following of fans, looking forward to her next surprise victory as much as her lovely defeat and rape that followed. But she was not the only one making some noise in the arena.

Black Widow was another Midrozi owned gladiatrix. Iria did not know anything about the woman's record beyond the fact she was an experienced fighter in the ring. But the amazon was not worried. She would crush this opposition and prove that her Mistress owned the greatest gladiatrix in the arena.

The gates opened, letting the well endowed amazon out into the bright lights and roaring crowds. Iria hips swayed enticingly from side to side as her knee high boots stepped across the dusty ground. This being a nonweapon fight, her hands were free to greet her fans. Her body glistened with a light sheen of sweat from her warmup which only drew more attention to hte glistening globes that swayed within the confines of her latex suit. The gladiatrix did her best to put on a good show for everyone knowing that her Mistress would be watching this particular battle intently. Experienced or not, Iria would show this Black Widow who the top fighter was around here.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

Iria was let into the arena first, Black widow’s gate rising slower than her opponents did. She watched from the dark shadows behind the gate as her opponent greeted the crowd, assessing her body with practiced skill. Her eyes were cold, calculating, and showing a powerful intelligence that lurked there.

But the moment the gate opened enough to step out that changed, her eyes taking on a playful tint, a glitter of amusement as if she was a child approaching her newest toy. Her body was in perfect position, her hips swaying with each step of her heeled shoes on the sand, her breasts jiggling as her own fans cheered her. She did a slow circle as she entered; blowing kisses and winks at her fans, as her rather skimpy outfit showed long stretches of her smooth skin.

She didn’t look too strong, and there was no trace of seriousness in her eyes as she finished her entrance and turned to face Iria, smiling sweetly, the expression almost innocent and designed to send an aliens body aflutter with lust at the busty and seemingly innocent women, her body on show, her posture completely wrong for any sort of fight. She doubted it would have the same effect on another woman, but she wouldn’t know unless she tried.

She simply ignored the voice of the announcer as he introduced the two fighters and explained the rules, and instead studied Iria with the gaze of one who had been in thousands of fights, and watched even more. She was well aware of how the human body could move, and didn’t think she would have much trouble toying with her. Unfortunatly for her she didn’t really take to heart just how strong Iria was, and that could be a match losing mistake. She would watch and wait, content to string her opponent along, tire her out and give the crowd a nice show of jiggling bodies to warm things up.

All of this flashed through her mind in moments, and as the signal to fight was given she moved forward, sending a spinning kick at the side of the women. She held back her speed, just moving at the speed one would expect a normal human to make. The attack seemed clumsy and awkward, and her breasts bounced all over the place as she moved through the kick. If it didn’t knock Iria back then it would leave her entire body exposed with only a small gap between Iria and Black Widow … but just as Black Widow didn’t really understand the strength of Iria it was unlikely that Iria knew just how fast and flexible her opponent was.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:58 am

Her opponent was just as beautiful as she was with long raven black hair and a tall lithe form. The woman was actually an inch or two taller than Iria though lacking some of the lean muscles that made up the amazon's athletic form. The crowds were cheering madly at the sight of both women, apparently two upper level gladiatrixes were about to do battle. The rules were till one side climaxed which was a bit different from her standard knockout that Iria dealt with. Of course that would not stop the warrior woman from pounding her opponent into submission before having her way with the busty raven haired woman.

Iria stood proudly as she sized up her opponent. The two met in the middle and once the announcer had finished the introductions, the match began. For once, her opponent was the first to go on offense instead of the amazon woman. Black Widow was certainly fast but nothing Iria could not match with her own speed. The spin gave plenty of time for the gladiatrix to rush forward, forcing the woman's calf to strike her side rather than the more unforgiving boot. Her tightened muscles would absorbed the impact well enough, causing little discomfort as she hooked her arm around the exposed leg and took another step forward. Twisting her body, she yanked on the leg she held and tried to force her opponents free leg to trip over the amazon's. Iria would continue to turn, pulling the woman down to the ground and following with a fast punch to the woman's face. With most human woman being weaker than her, grappling was certainly a strong suit for the amazon warrior to take advantage of.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 am

Black Widow looked shocked as Iria rushed forward and caught her leg, trapping her opponent against her. As she was pulled and yanked around she was tripped, but as she was her hands snapped out, sending a quick double punch at Iria as she went past and down. Her body was suddenly much faster, her movements fluid and smooth. A vast difference to what her initial attack had shown.

The moment she hit the ground she rolled to the side, barely getting away from Iria's reach as she moved with remarkable speed, ignoring the discomfort of her breasts rolling across the sand. She was used to far more pain than that. She rose smoothly to her feet, settling into a stance before rushing forward again, her movements suddenly much faster than before as she darted in and out, sending feint after feint at the amazon, watching and trying to make Iria make a mistake.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 am

The agile woman lost balance and was quickly taken to the ground. Black Widow attempted to fight back by snapping out two quick punches as she fell but she was in no position to actually put any weight in her blows. With no leg to stand on and Iria holding the extended kick from before, her opponent was hardly in range for punches and this was all happening as the woman's body was falling to the floor and away from Iria. If any punch managed to reach the amazon, the most it would do is perhaps a bit of a sting if it hit her breasts which was perhaps the only possible target while falling to the ground.

The moves were certainly fast though but, Iria already had some experience dealing with a few agile fighters. The blows much too weak to do any serious damage, Black Widow would still find her leg being held. Rolling would do little as the amazon warrior pulled on the leg to keep it extended and the other woman off her feet. Her opponent showed a bit of her speed a bit too late. But now, it was Iria's turn to show off her power. With a yell, she grabbed the woman's held ankle with both hands and suddenly swung the woman's entire body off the ground and over her head. Her opponent would go up, over, and back down onto the arena floor either landing on her back or her side.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:14 am

Black Widow hissed as her blows proved ineffective, and she let out a startled cry as she was simply thrown away. She hit the ground hard, automatically rolling to absorb the impact. However she was finally free of that grip, and she recovered, rolling to her feet and then darting towards Iria. She swept in low, sending a fast sweeping kick towards her legs, trying to scoop them from under Iria before she even realised the attack was coming, the gladiatrix now putting her entire speed into effect, imagining the scorn from the crowd at how bad a start she had had.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 am

The raven haired gladiatrix landed less than gracefully onto the unforgiving ground. Black Widow quickly recovered and was already on her feet. The woman moved lightning fast as she went in low and attempted to sweep out Iria's legs. Her opponent was certainly fast but also rather flashy, using moves that were more for looks rather than effectiveness. Having trained in battle due to her background as an ADD agent, Iria knew that one should never open an attack with a sweep as it was easy to read due to the amount the attacker's body had to move to do a simple attack. So while Black Widow focused on putting on a show, Iria focused on one simple goal. The amazon dove over the sweeping leg and right for the crouching woman. Her arms were extended, intent on grabbing the woman's shoulders and using her weight to send her crashing into the ground once more. This time, she would be down on top of the woman where she could do more damage to her slippery foe.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Black Widow had a paniced look on her face as Iria dove for her, the gladiatrix seemingly surprised at the action. She threw herself back onto the ground, her hands stabalising her posture and pushing her past underneath Iria, twisting as she slid to try and give Iria’s falling rear a kick, a flicker of amusement in her eyes as she tried to regain the initiative in this fight.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 am

The raven haired woman dove to the ground and rolled under the diving amazon. Even with her unnatural speed, the kick hit nothing but air as Iria had simply turned her dive into a roll across the ground and was already rolling back onto her feet. Iria could tell this was more of an annoyance rather than a threat much like another particular gladiatrix she had dealt with before. These little cat and mouse games were rather dull for a warrior like herself. She wanted a battle not this stupid game of tag. Stretching slowly, the busty amazon shifted back into her fighting stance and simply waited for this woman to show her more of what she could offer.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 am

The crowd was cheering Iria, the amazon clearly being dominant. Black Widow can hear another sound, that of jeering for her, a sign that the crowd is unimpressed with her performance so far. The sound is far more painful other than any physical pain, and it sparks a cold fury in the gladiatrix. She scowls as she charges at Iria,darting to the side at the last second and launching a savage fury of punches, her movements fluid and smooth, the flamboyance she was using earlier Having vanished due to the jeering crowd.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am

Her opponent's mood changed, apparently not happy either about how these exchanges went. Black Widow rushed towards the amazon woman, quickly coming into close range before darting to one side. Iria did not attempt to meet the charge, wanting to see what this woman was bringing to the fight. This allowed her to not fall for the sudden dash to the side and get her guard up in time to meet the sudden barrage of punches being sent at the amazon. These were much more proper attacks, actually using her body to put some sting to each punch. The attacks were too fast to block them all as Iria both blocked and weaved to avoid the the constant assault. Slowly, Iria was taking steps backwards as she was forced to retreat each time the attacks grew too numerous. It was perhaps a first for the crowd to see another human push the powerful amazon back like this. But Iria was not annoyed by this but rather pleased. She wanted a fight and her opponent was finally bringing one to her.

This savage fury was leaving alot of openings though with only thing protecting the raven haired woman being how fast the next followed the one before it. A few blows glanced off her cheek and breasts, revealing that the woman was angry and just wanting to cause damage no matter where. This assualt had went nonstop for several moments, no doubt taking small bits of stamina with each frantic blow. Finally, Iria stopped retreating and suddenly pushed forward. This gave her no time to react to a punch colliding into her cheek. Her jaw clenched to absorb the blow as much as possible as the gladiatrix continued with her advance. Her own powerful fist would snap out just as Black Widow's did, doing a full exchange of blows. Iria's brain would rattle in her head as she absorbed the impact but at the same time, her own fist would be going right for her opponent's stomach. She would hold nothing back, fully intending to sink her fist in and knock the breath out of her opponent and possibly even knock her off her feet.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Even in the midst of a seemingly savage emotional fury Black widow was still thinking about her actions, still watching for openings and waiting to use her extreme agility and flexibility. She smirked as she saw her punch hit her opponents face, and then her eyes flickered down to the blow that was heading towards her tummy. She darted backwards, but wasn’t quite fast enough to stop the blow from hitting her and sending her staggering back. The fact that she was moving backwards at the time ensured the blows momentum was relatively minor, and she recovered the breath that had been knocked out of her quickly and darted back into the fight, this time using fast kicks rather than punches, using the reach of her legs to maintain a distance, and pulling her kick back if it looked like Iria was going to be able to catch it. She didn’t want to let this turn into a wrestling match, at least unless she was in a sufficiently superior position.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 am

The two traded blows but neither side relented. Iria pushed through the pain and slight dizziness while Black Widow tried to regain the breath she lost. The amazon was not going to allow her opponent to pull away though as she rushed forward. The raven haired gladiatrix recovered quickly and tried to launch her quick attacks. But this time they were kicks and it was a simple fact that kicks were slower than punches. Iria had no intention of catching the woman's leg and instead just leapt forward. Her powerful legs sent her body forward like a missile. One arm was raised to absorb the impact of the initial kick while her head and shoulder would ram right towards Black Widow's midsection. She had experience dealing with fast opponents before and knew that speed could not save them from everything. Everything takes time and that included withdrawing an extended leg. Once more, Iria would attempt to force Black Widow to the ground but far more aggressively this time as she performed a spear right into the woman's stomach to slam her into the ground and possibly knock the air right out of her.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 am

As Black Widows kick impacted with Iria's arm it hit with plenty of force, and as her opponent tried to bull rush her Black Widow didn't bother pulling her leg back, instead pushing up with her other leg and curling her kicking leg out and then around, trying to wrap it around the neck of the charging women so Black Widow could try to choke the submission from her Amazonian opponent.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next