View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Gladiatrix - Keefa 

Post Gladiatrix - Keefa
My attempt at an arena denizen. Since no one has done this yet, I welcome all suggestions.

In lieu of a "New Gladiatrix" forum, I'm posting this here.

Gladiatrix Bio/Profile
Name: Keefa
Attachment:
Keefa.jpg
Keefa.jpg [ 33.28 KiB | Viewed 15812 times ]

Name: Keefa
Sex: Female
Species: Human - Ethnic Japanese
Class: Beginner
Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan, Earth
Current ADD or SFA?: No
Former Shokushu Student?: Yes
Current Slave?: Yes
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Tattoo of dragon runs from her neck to her right ankle.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145
Bust: 38D
Waist: 24
Hips: 36
Strength: Weak (to Moderate)
Stamina: High
Background: A former Shokushu student sold into slavery on Vanejin VI, Keefa has spent her time since Shokushu entertaining her Master. Over a year of playing with his new toy has convinced him that she would be most entertaining in the Arena. Keefa's stamina is high thanks to her Master playing rough with her.

Piercing or Tattoos: Dragon tattoo. Nipples pierced (w/ gold nipple rings).
Language: Galactic Common, Japanese, some English
Magic? Able to call on dragon tattoo to fight with her.
Weapons of choice: Scimitar & shield
Equipment: As provided by Arena.
Armor/Armour: Bikini chain mail. Chain shin guards. Metal wrist guards.
Fighting style: Counter attacking. Prefers to have monster attack first and react to it. Will conserve strength and only attack monster's weak points, if known. If not known, will guess. If near defeat, will call upon Draco in desperation.

Motivation for fighting: Keefa is fighting for her freedom. She must reach a certain level of points to gain freedom. The stronger the monster, the more points she gains with a victory (and loses fewer points with a loss). The more she pleases the victorious monster and the crowd, the fewer points she loses, giving her an incentive to put on a "good show" while being raped.

Special Attributes: Her high stamina means she can last quite a while in a fight and the rape that may follow. Keefa's tattoo is actually her familiar, a dragon she named Draco. Inhibitors on Shokushu prevented him from manifesting while she was a student. But her Master delighted in having her call her familiar and watching the dragon rape Keefa. (It rather enjoys it and "knows" that she loves it.) The Arena inhibits Draco at various levels, from being unable to manifest at all to manifesting at some reduced power level. Keefa doesn't know which before she enters the Arena. She is also attempting to train Draco to leave her alone during a fight.

Capabilities: Is a skilled swordswoman despite a relatively short training period. Keefa is able to place effective scimitar strikes with a great deal of accuracy. Thanks to her Master's rough pre-training, she is able to withstand several blows even from powerful monsters and continue fighting, albeit at reduced effectiveness.

Weaknesses: She's a human woman fighting monsters in an Arena stacked in favor of monsters. You need more than that? You do? Okay. From her official Arena Bio: "Keefa's inexperience means she still thinks of fights in a straight forward fasion. This means that almost any feint or misdirection will work against her and leave her vulnerable for a strike." Good thing she doesn't know they put that out there for everyone to read.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Post Re: Gladiatrix - Keefa
Haha, very awesome gladiatrix you got here, Bala!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Looks fun ... Can't wait to see what happens if she ever summons the dragon and it turns against her because it 'knows' she loves it XD

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you Forny & Seraph. But what a terrible thing to say, Seraph. Draco is supposed to defend Keefa. Not attack her for your viewing pleasure. (And I suspect that you would get a great deal of pleasure out of that. [-X)

I actually have had that picture for quite a while and wanted to create a character to use it. A student didn't seem appropriate. And I just couldn't come up with an ADD. A Gladiatrix was a welcome addition. I was "this" close to posting it and asking someone to use it themselves.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 am

That's what Draco is supposed to do, but Keefa is there for our viewing pleasure so I'm sure he's smart enough to realise that and make things more ... amusing.

And yeah I know about having a awesome pic, but it definitely isn't a student and didn't feel right as an agent either.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 am
Profile YIM

It is a lovely picture, and I think it has been given a character it deserves.

Is there any chance we will see Kheefa in robes like the ones she is (not really) wearing in the picture? For instance, in an Asian themed gimmick fight, perhaps with a bladed fan?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph: Draco is just confused. He is still a young familiar. We shouldn't be adding to his confusion. When he isn't raping Keefa, he is a good dragon.

Pia: Thank you. And I would like to see Keefa fight in robes with fans. We should resist the urge to paint her face and have her fight a flame throwing monster. That's a little too Kyoshi for me. :lol: I also infer from the picture that Draco needs to be relatively free from clothing to manifest, at least so that he doesn't tear said clothing. Keefa might have to disrobe to call him in a fight. :oops: I hope that the Arena gives Keefa time to train in the robe. Fighting in a bikini is sure to be very different than fighting in flowing robes.

=========+=====

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 am

Hmm ... There is nothing complicated about that. He should be serving Keefa, and what better way to do that than to make her feel good?

And I don't see why the arena would send her out to fight in something she wasn't used to fighting in. And if they did than she'll just have to get removed from it to help make the fight fairer <_< >_>

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 am
Profile YIM

Seraph wrote:
Hmm ... There is nothing complicated about that. He should be serving Keefa, and what better way to do that than to make her feel good?
You sound remarkably like her Master. That's what he told Draco. Well that and that when girls scream, "STOP! PLEASE STOP!", that's just their way of asking for more. "Yep. Girls are weird, Draco. you'll likely never understand them." :x

=========+=====

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 am

... Strangely, he also sounds like my father. -facepalm-

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

*chuckles* Well clearly her master is a wise individual.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 am
Profile YIM

Sexy!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:15 am
Profile YIM

Thank you, Shai. But more important than my sex appeal are my skill and my fighting spirit. I'll win my freedom some day. Then I chose who fucks me.

Face me in the Arena, if you have the courage.
(Please. No fights = No freedom)
My profile is here.

[A Bala production]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm

-cough-

Yeah, sure... Those things are way more important than sex appeal.

-snickers-

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]