View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Gladiatrix Profile Template Suggestion 

Post Gladiatrix Profile Template Suggestion
This is the Profile Template that I used and developed to create Keefa. I post it here for your amusement. I'm just another player here so use it or ignore it at your leisure. (Or make suggestions on how it could be better.) I based it on the ADD Template.

Gladiatrix Bio/Profile

Name:
Sex:
Class:
Place of Birth:
Current ADD or SFA?
Former Shokushu Student?
Current Slave?
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Pubic Hair:
Distinguishing features:
Height:
Weight:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Strength:
Stamina:
Piercing or Tattoos:
Language:
Magic?
Weapons of choice:
Equipment:
Fighting style:
Motivation for fighting:
Special Attributes:
Capabilities:
Weaknesses:
Background:

I ignored Agility since I think all Gladiatrixes will be quite agile. I don't think anyone expects one to go toe to toe with a monster.

I also came up with some levels for Strength and Skill. I didn't want to use some complicated system like Warhammer. I think we're mostly doing some hand waving here. If you want to come up with something for Stamina, feel free. I really was trying to keep from putting too much effort into something that should be fairly open ended.

Again. These are just my thoughts and my thoughts alone. Feel free to ignore them. I mostly present them to spur thought and discussion.

Strength ratings (Human Gladiatrix)
Feeble - Nothing more than a toy in Arena. Most students are Feeble. (Hitomi, Anagopt)
Weak - Some strength training or Martial Arts training. (Bala)
Moderate - Able to hit monster so he feels it. (No students at this level or above)
Strong - Can hurt monster without hitting weak spot.
Super Strong - Can hit monster w/ enough strength to move him or knock him down. Limit of human strength. (Quagga, who probably is stronger than this)

Fighting Classes or Skill Levels
Finger Food - No skill. Just something for the monster to play with before a real match. (All students, regardless of Martial Arts training)
Beginner - Some skill. Minimum skill level to win a match.
Novice - Able to see simple feints. While complex feints will work, won't fall for same one twice in same match.
Experienced - Wise of the ways of fighting. Can easily see through basic feints.
Gladiatrix - Highest skill level. She can think on her feet several moves ahead. Able to combine complex feints with skilled attacks. Will often recognize complex feints (not always though :().

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Last edited by Bala on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:01 am

Post Re: Gladiatrix Profile Template Suggestion
Edited to move some categories to a better order. (Thank you, Blackwidow.)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]