View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Gladiatrix - Black Widow 

Post Gladiatrix - Black Widow
<Props to Bala for the basic format/skeleton>

The galaxy sees us as sex toys ... but sometimes the one you want to mate with is the deadliest thing in the universe.

Gladiatrix Bio/Profile
Name: Black Widow (or Sarah out of the arena)

Attachment:
BlackWidow.jpg
BlackWidow.jpg [ 147.09 KiB | Viewed 10670 times ]

Arena Name: Black Widow
Sex: Female
Species: Human - Has a few strains of non human DNA spliced in her body however
Class: Gladiatrix - Most of the time she's the one launching the complex feint within feint within trap and with some nice juicy (or jiggling) bait to lure her opponent into it.
Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia, Earth
Current ADD or SFA?: No
Former Shokushu Student?: No
Current Slave?: Yes
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Her, rather large, breasts and very revealing and impractical outfit
Height: 6’3" (190cm)
Weight: 196 lbs (88 KG)
Strength: Moderate
Stamina: Moderate
Speed: Very High

Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: Galactic Common, English, Midrozi, Jarri trade tongue
Magic? None
Weapons of choice: Net & trident.
Equipment: Black Widow is sponsored by the Midrozi Clan, and her equipment was designed and built by them. She carries two small grey balls that, when pulled from their holster in the small of her back relax into spare nets.
Armour: Look at her outfit. How much protection do you think it offers? (none is the answer)

Here's a hint boys, try not to watch me jiggling about as I move.
Fighting style: Harassment with a combination of her trident and speed to try and goad her opponent into an unplanned attack for her to net.
Motivation for fighting: Has become addicted to the praise of the crowd, as well as of her Mistress. Also enjoys making her opponents look bad in front of others. Plus the sex feels good too.

Special Attributes: Is unnaturally fast for a human due to alien DNA spliced into her by her current master.

Capabilities: Is a very competent fighter, and has a very high tolerance to pleasure/pain as a result of extreme torture at the hands of Midrozi trainers.

Weaknesses: Her lack of armour is one of her main weaknesses, as well as the fact that she believes her role is to put on a show, and as a result she may pass up an easy victory because it would 'cheat' the crowd. She also craves to be praised and as a result when the crowd is roaring approval she often can't stop herself from basking in it. Finally she doesn't exactly wear a practical outfit (or far more crucially shoes) for fighting since she's more interested in getting the approval from the audience and looking good rather than having an advantage in a fight.

Additional Notes: She has been known to, in the Midrozi area's at least, occasionally fuck one of her opponents even after capturing them if the fight is hard enough, or the crowd's approval strong enough.

Background: Sarah's first job had been secretary to a large multinational corporation that had significant assets invested in various deep space projects. She had always been shy and timid, content to just do her job and blushing every time someone talked to her. She knew nothing about the companies massive debts, or that the most frequent visitors who she buzzed through to her boss were in fact alien slavers using a physchic illusion to conceal their true form. In fact the first she knew was when, after one such meeting, the guest emerged from her bosses room, shook his hand, and stared at her. In a heartbeat her mind shut down, a simple psychic attack on her mind putting her to sleep. She never learned that her boss had sold her to the Midrozi Clan to pay off his debts, and that barely anyone even noticed she was gone.

When she woke up it was in the heart of Midrozi slave training, and initially she was just one of dozens being taught and conditioned as sex slaves. The others quickly embraced their new lives, but Sarah was slow, uncooperative, and often ignored her lessons, despite repeated punishment at the hands of the Midrozi trainers. Her body was changed, sensitivity enhanced and her already impressive bust size increased even more. However it wasn't until the Spire Lady Misralla took interest in her that her mind was deeply probed and examined. Misralla found that Sarah had never had much will, and had always craved to be noticed and praised. She had lacked the self confidence to do so however, and that self doubt had worn away at any idea she had about being something.

With that discovery Misralla took over her training personally, and within weeks had significant improvement. Sarah would soon race ahead of her 'peers' and being constantly praised by her Mistress as well as other Midrozi simply inspired her to push harder. When a badly trained slave broke free of his bindings and tried to attack Misralla, who was stunned in shock at the way the slave had brushed off her psychic attack, Sarah tackled it and threw it back enough so Midrozi warriors could kill it.

If she had been praised before, it was nothing compared to the way she was treated after that. Her training was expanded, Misralla finding her far too easy to manipulate and control to waste her on the open market. She became a favourite in the Midrozi's arenas, fighting other slaves purely for the praise of the crowd, and her Mistress. Her body was further enhanced, boosting her performance beyond natural human levels with various adaptive strains of DNA being spliced to her muscle tissue.

When the proposal for the 'Shokushu Arena' was discovered the Midrozi, easily working out just how much money such a venture could bring in, provided a significant amount of funding towards establishing it, as well as Sarah, who now fought under the name Black Widow.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Gladiatrix - Black Widow
In case the references to the Midrozi didn't give it away, Black Widow is me

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 am
Profile YIM

I love your Gladiatrix. The monsters in the Arena best beware of the Black Widow.

(And thank you for the compliment. You expanded on my original quite well. I posted the template in this forum. Feel free to critique what I've put there.)

(And I am quite dense so I didn't know it was you, Seraph.)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Normally I would have waited a week or so before announcing her as one of mine, felt that it would be a good idea to clearly identify my characters in the arena. What with being the mod for it and all. :wink:

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Profile YIM

Very sexy! I have no doubt she will be a crowd favourite.

Possibly the wrong place to ask this, but perhaps at some point there should be a subforum within the arena for profiles? I imagine with both threads and profiles in the same place, it will look kind of cluttered..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm
Profile YIM

Good to see the Arena is picking up fast, I am tempted to make a 3rd monster more fair to fight because he will just be a Oni type monster but I keep putting it off.

Anyway good profile :lol:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:13 pm

An oni monster sounds cool!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile YIM

Pia: Stormbringer mentioned setting up a "New Gladiatrix" forum at some point. I suspect that he'll wait until he sees how popular the idea is before doing so. If only a couple threads show up, he may not think it's worth it.

But fear not. If it starts getting cluttered here, they'll make a new forum and move threads as needed. :D

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]