View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Gladiatrix - Iria 

Post Gladiatrix - Iria
Name: Iria Strike
Species: Human - Caucasian
Class: Beginner (I assume we all start here at first)
Birthplace: Earth
Current ADD or SFA? No but, was former ADD
Former Shokushu Student? No
Current Slave?: Yes (Owner: Midrozi)
Nationality: American
Hair: Black, medium length and tied back in a ponytail to keep out of the way
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Great strength and physical ability. Or are you referring to her giant breasts?
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150lb
Bust: 36GG
Waist: 25
Hips: 39
Appearance:

Background: Originally an ADD agent, Iria Strike always put herself in danger as she used her superior strength to crush her enemies. Recruited into the special task force, Iria took part in a number of missions taking on the Midrozi. The Midrozi took note of this potential threat and set up an ambush that led to her defeat and capture (viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7203). The Midrozi trainer's broke her will and deleted her memories as an ADD agent. She was then reprogrammed as a slave to the Midrozi and is now used for their entertainment.

Motivation for fighting: She is a tool for the Midrozi to use how they wish. Anything they wish of her, she will do without question.

Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears are pierced but usually does not put anything on them
Language: English
Magic? Does not know any spells but ADD could only explain her physical strength and speed to be caused by an excess of energy within her. This also means she is extremely vulnerable to the effects of the dampening field as it will suppress her mana therefore her strength.

Weapons of choice: A large warhammer that is almost as big as she is and that ordinary humans cannot wield much less carry properly. She can also use other melee weapons or go hand to hand.

Armor: Just the tight fitting black suit that is open in several places to show off her best 'features'. (see pic)

Fighting style: Tends to prefer close combat, using her brute strength along with speed and momentum to literally pulverize the vile monsters. Her fighting style lacks any finesse, using wrestling moves and large heavy swings of melee weapons in hopes of breaking through anything in her path.

Special Attributes: Strength that one could consider abnormal for woman with just lean muscles.
Capabilities: Beyond her high level training in close combat and some firearms training, the woman only knows enough to get by.

Weaknesses: She tends to be reckless and cocky, thinking she can handle almost anything. Her breasts are a large target and she can produce milk. The dampeners will have twice the effect on her unnatural strength which can lead to some interesting mistakes in match preparation. Already broken by the Midrozi, her mind is open to mental attacks now more than ever. Besides that, she is also programmed to put on a good show and may purposefully make mistakes in order to stimulate the audience.

Strength Rating: Super Strong (due to her unnatural strength)
Fighting Class: Experienced (still retains her combat experience despite slavery)
Stamina: High

((I found Iria more fitting as a Gladiatrix than an ADD agent. I will continue any current threads Iria has as an agent but beyond that, she will no longer be an ADD agent))

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post Re: Gladiatrix - Iria
Welcome, Iria! May you have many victories in the Arena. :D

Glad to see one of my favorite ADD agents find a new life.

As for her Fighting Class, I would think Iria would be Experienced. She's had many combats before coming to the
Arena. If the Midrozi mind wipe took away her combat knowledge, I could see her as Beginner. It's whatever you want it to be.

Again, welcome and good luck. I hope you beat some of those meanie monsters! :)

Face me in the Arena, if you have the courage.
(Please. No fights = No freedom)
My profile is here.

[A Bala production]

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 am

Take away her combat experience? Now why would I do something like that? It's always amusing watching animals fighting amongst themselves.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 am

You and I must have a "chat" in the Arena some day, Midrozi!

My profile is here.

[A Bala production]

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 am

A fight with me? The Midrozi are not savage barbarians to who the elite are expected to fight. But if you really wanted I'm sure a warrior would be all too happy to leave you screaming and writhing in pain for the crowd. Who knows ... maybe you'll even end up begging to be made like Iria if it means he stops.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 am

Well for Fighting Class, I did put experienced. I figured Class was just class in the Arena itself, like a ranking system.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 am

Oh I see. I missed that. I had intended Class to be Fighting Class. But I see that at least one other Gladiatrix has used it differently. This is all brand new so I can't say one way is better than another (or more correct).

In any event, I do like Iria's transition from ADD to Gladiatrix. (Speaking strictly in RP terms. In "real" terms it is tragic and the Midrozi should be punished for what they did to her!)

My profile is here.

[A Bala production]

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:49 am

My bad for not noticing this when i PMd you, hopefully Giza can meet up with her in the Arena sometime he has been curious as to what it is.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]