View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Valentina 

Post Valentina
Name: Valentina

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Class: Beginner

Place of Birth: Earth (America)

Current SFA or ADD: No

Former Shokushu Student: Yes

Current Slave: Yes

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Tone: Tanned

Pubic Hair: None

Distinguishing features: None.

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Weight: 130lbs

Bust: 36D

Waist: 25

Hips: 36

Strength: Weak

Stamina: Moderate (Can fight for a good while but most monsters could outlast her)

Piercing or Tattoos: A Slave Mark that her owner tattooed shaped like a pair of fangs

Language: English

Magic: None

Weapons of choice: A short sword given to her by her owner

Equipment: A small shield

Fighting style: Mostly moving around avoiding hits and using her sword and shield to slash and bash enemies, not one for power battling

Motivation for fighting: To win big for her owner

Special Attributes: None

Capabilities: Agile and was trained (Poorly) in dodging enemy attacks, mostly relies on her experiences at the School to help her avoid monsters

Weaknesses: Only slightly above human abilities, besides that she is weak to most monsters that don't think well, and against any stronger gladiatrixes

Background: A young woman who lived in Florida in America, she was at first the street kind of girl but came from rich parents, who not wanting her to stain there family name sent her off to Shokushu when she was 18 where she stayed for the full 4 year semester mostly learning Geography and English (Since she didn't know anything else she wanted) after graduating she was shipped out for Slavery and was bought by an alien who simply loved the Gladiatrix arena matches on the planet and so rather poorly trained her to be a Gladiatrix, she while not being trained properly trained herself, due to her new position she had nothing left for her, and so her only option was to fight in the arenas, she knew she would have to go in there to learn how to fight better and that's what she will do.

Picture Ref: Image

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Valentina
Seems straightforward enough. Only thing is under weaknesses, I don't understand what you mean by monsters that don't think well. I'm guessing you mean monsters that rely on brute force.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah, sorry I meant monster that use brawn and not brains that well, you know the usual thugs that charge headlong roaring there heads off, rather than the kind that at least think before they so something similar.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Hey! That is Callisto from Xena! Cool :)

Nice character, I hope you will have fun fighting with her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks Pia ^^ I wanted to find a good blonde haired warrior woman ^^ and she was a good choice for a pic.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

Sure is, in fact I got to see some Xena during my vacation, the Australians don't have much things of interest to watch other than fairly old shows, that one being among the newest they have, well they do have some of the current stuff but nothing I watch.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]