View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Calisto 

Post Calisto
Name: Calisto

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Class: Beginner

Place of Birth: Earth (Greece)

Current SFA or ADD: No

Former Shokushu Student: Yes

Current Slave: Yes (Master is: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7588 )

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Aqua

Skin Tone: Peachy

Pubic Hair: None

Distinguishing features: None.

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

Weight: 133lbs

Bust: 40DD

Waist: 27

Hips: 39

Strength: Moderate (Can at the very least fight most humans well)

Stamina: Moderate (Can pace herself but can tire in long fights)

Piercing or Tattoos:

Language: English

Magic: None

Weapons of choice: A Sword (See Picture for reference)

Equipment: Nothing besides the flimsy armour she wears.

Fighting style: Swords Style usually almost Knight style, holding the weapon with both hands to put all power into it, but she can use her legs for good kicks.

Motivation for fighting: To find a place to belong.

Special Attributes: None besides slight fighting skill.

Capabilities: She can fight rather well but is inexperienced and also dosen't have anyone to help train her.

Weaknesses: Lack of Experience and unable to really train herself that well.

Background: Calisto was a woman from Greece, having an avid fascination with History she took up classes on Greek History, and even in her spare time playfully practised using a sword telling her friends it was to help her understand how an Ancient Greek would think, she was enrolled in Shokushu and experienced the hell that it was while working on History classes and some art classes too, when she ever had free time she worked on her body working out usually in her dorm since it had the least chance of monster attacks. Eventually she was Graduated and shipped out and was taken to the Shokushu Arena, originally used for the free rape shows, she used her training and was able to avoid capture from the monster volunteer that she was allowed as a sort of Arena Girl, in that she had no Master yet, she was even put on sell for any Gladiatrix owners looking for another girl, as she fought mostly in the slut shows to try and showcase she could at least last longer against the Monsters.

Ref Pic: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1383224

Last edited by Meia on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 am

Post Re: Calisto
Looks quite good to me. I'm sure she'd put on quite a popular show ... and if she gets popular enough the Midrozi might be interested in investing ;)

Oh and a very nice picture :D

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks for the kind words about the picture I appreciate it..and...I'm sure she would love catching the eyes of the best eye for slave quality, perhaps sometime she can try her luck with the Alluring Black Widow and try and prove she's worth something?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am

I'm sure Black Widow would enjoy a friendly match with Calisto, although she would probably toy with the poor girl for a bit while doing so ;)

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

Well Calisto is a new girl and like I said in the profile, she has little ability to train herself since she's sort of under the care of the Arena fighting in matches trying to make herself known and be sold or at least picked up by a slaver.

And yeah I would love a match with Black Widow and give her a good fun match.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 am

Nice character :) It seems like she will be a bit of an underdog against the monsters in the arena, at least initially, but playing a character with some growth potential can be a lot of fun.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks Pia and I know she'll get better

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]