View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Claudette Eliza 

Post Claudette Eliza
Name: Claudette Eliza
Species: Human - Caucasian
Class: Beginner (I assume we all start here at first)
Birthplace: Terra Colony M-39
Current ADD or SFA: No
Former Shokushu Student? No
Current Slave: Yes (Owner: Open)
Nationality: British
Hair: Red, medium length and held back by a unique almost royal looking headband that keeps her hair out of her face.
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Peach
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140lb
Bust: 40E
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Appearance: Image

Background: Claudette is a slightly unique woman who actually lived in one of the few colonies away from Earth and therefore had more exposure to the outside world than the Shokushu Students. However her colony known as M-39 was raided by pirates and she was captured along with various girls, however the captain of these pirates saw her having more use than a simple slut and put her for auction in the Gladiatrix arena in Shokushu. Giving her the false hope if she can win a certain number of battles against monsters she can go free...despite that possibly never happening.

Claudette took to the matches rather well wearing only a bikini like outfit that shows off her body to everyone and continues training herself so she can become a minorly strong fighter while working on various fighting moves to try and win in the arena...

Motivation for fighting: She wishes to be free from the Arena and free from being a slave.

Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears are pierced but doesn't wear anything on them after being enslaved
Language: English
Magic: Doesn't know if she has any special abilities like magic but isn't willing to try yet.
Weapons of choice: A small sword and shield but will otherwise use bare fists

Armor: None only clothing is a bikini (See Pic)

Fighting style: Tends to prefer close combat, using her moderate power and flexibility to get around most enemies she knows various wrestling moves though rarely uses these on big monsters. If forced to use a weapon will use short sword and shield to fight.

Special Attributes: None seen so far.

Capabilities: Minor Above Human strength, average agility and speed with decent hand to hand skills like a brawler.

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses aren't much but mostly due to her being human and also her lack of wearing more covering clothing she can easily be stripped down and be under sexual attacks quickly due to her bikini clad form. Also she has little experiences with actual weapons like swords and can be clumsy with them. Besides that she is just a normal human girl with slightly above average strength and stamina.

Strength Rating: Strong (Due to natural birth and moderate training)
Fighting Class: Beginner (While not clueless how to fight she can sometimes not notice the moves of more experienced Gladiatrix)
Stamina: High (Can take a bit of punishment and can last a long time in a match probably will still be outlasted by most monsters.)

Picture of her Vs Monster Outfit with Weapon included: Image

Last edited by Meia on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Post Re: Claudette Eliza
Looks very nice ... Looking forward to seeing just what she is like in the arena ... although she may find brawling against monsters to be a rather ... sub-optimal strategy

As long as you respect your betters we'll get along fine. I may even give you a few pointers. Both for victory, and defeat.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words and don't be afraid to ask for a match...though something I've always wondered you noticed how like the Students have the Common Room and the Agents have Antares base...shouldn't the Gladiatrix have some kind of area between matches? Just a random thought in my head.

My thanks I believe the Japanese saying is Sempai...

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:13 pm

So um is there anything I need to add up?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Liking the picture. XD Also liking the Gladiatrix as well. :lol: Taking the novice route this time, eh?

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:39 am

Thanks Forny :)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]