View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tell your Blond(e) Jokes Here! 

Post Re: Tell your Blond(e) Jokes Here!
A blind man walks into a bar.
He orders a drink and asks the bartender:
"Do you want to hear a blonde joke?"
Everyone suddenly becomes quiet...
The woman left of him whispers:
"Before you tell that joke, there's something you should know. The bartender is blonde, the waitress is blonde, I'm blonde, 2 m tall, weigh 107 kg and have a black belt in karate, the woman next to me is a blonde body-builder and the woman to your right is a blonde professional boxer. Are you sure you want to tell that joke?"
The man responds:
"No, not if I'll have to explain it five times..."

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Profile ICQ

A blonde woman, enraged at her husband for his procrastinating, and his dumb-blonde jokes tells him off one day, "Not only am I going to show you we can be smart, but I'll paint the house like I've been asking you to do for years!"

The husband, chuckling, leaves for work. When he gets home, the house is indeed painted. He walks around to the back, where his wife was finnishing her paint, to find her passed out, wearing the thick mink coats he bought her each of the last two years for christmas.

After taking her inside, getting her some water and helper her to relax, he asked what she was doing wearing the coats in the heat outside. To which she replied, "The paint told me so!" She grabbed a can and pointed to the notice that stated, "for best results, use 2 coats."

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 am
Profile YIM

Three women , a blond, a redhead and a brunette, were on an uninhabited island and searched for a way off. Then the blonde tripped over a lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out. "I'll give you three wishes, but since there's three of you, you'll each get one wish."

The redhead wished that she was an Olympic swimmer and knew which way civilization was. So she swam home. The Brunette wished that she was at home with her boyfriend, so she was. The blonde, her toe still sore from tripping over the lamp, said "Stupid lamp, I wish we'd never found it."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:56 pm

A brunette and a blonde are walking down the street. The Brunette looks down and sees a dead bird. She says. "Aww, look a dead bird."

The blonde responds by looking up and saying. "Where?"

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

So I got a text message from one of my blonde friends the other day and it was asking me what "idk" stood for. So I replied and told my friend "I don't know"

Within moments I got back, "NOBODY DOES!"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Post Re:
The Count Alucard wrote:
I've got a blonde joke or two... or are they blond jokes?

Ever notice how the two spellings are interchangeable? Just like grey and gray, and ax and axe...

Don't mean to be a downer but Blonde is female and Blond is male.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

Post Re: Re:
Slaneshi wrote:
Don't mean to be a downer but Blonde is female and Blond is male.
You mean like "Blond, James Blond"?

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:38 am

Cheers for my first proper laugh of the day.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

a blonde a brunette and a redhead excape from jail and hide in a barn in sacks. the police come and tap the first sack the brunette goes meow. they think its a cat and check the second the redhead goes cockadodaldo. they think its a rooster and check the third the blonde goes mooo!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3