View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vorgamnon - Cyborg Drakken (Revised) 

Post Vorgamnon - Cyborg Drakken (Revised)
I am Vorgamnon, and I was the last of my kind. Yes, was; for though I still 'live' I an no longer Drakken. But let me start at the beginning:

We were among the first, the proud Drakken of Brimstarre. Descended from the great Cosmic Serpent, we mirrored His visage and much of His form, though we walked on two legs and conquered our world with two hands.

Brimstarre: our ancient nestworld. It was a harsh and demanding place, bathed in the radiance of five suns, the gravitic forces alone were enough to obliterate most life. But we thrived! The constant radiation that bombarded us made our bodies strong and our scales thick.

Soon, we soared into the void in great metal vessels with wings of flame. Navigating the nebulae where the suns of today were still forming, we were lords of all we surveyed. Our Empire grew vast and powerful with colonies on thousands of worlds. An unmatched power in the young universe - Until we met the Nemesis.

We never knew the proper name of our enemy, for there was never any communication. Their attacks were sudden, merciless and without warning. Their military might matched ours in every way. They exterminated trillions of my brethren. Though we gave as good as we took, their numbers seemed inexhaustible. Slowly, they drove us back to the nestworld itself.

There in the space around Brimstarre and her five suns, the final battles took place. And it was there that I fell, my body shattered by the weapons of the Nemesis and left to drift in the cold void of space. I don't know what happened in the end, for even as the life drained from my battered husk, I was snatched away.

They called themselves the Makers. They said they had watched the conflict with sadness and despaired that my kind would be erased from existence. For reasons I never understood, they refused to - or perhaps couldn't - stop the Nemesis, nor could they interfere before I was slain. But they said they could rebuild me so that at least one of my kind might survive. I accepted their offer; what did I have to lose? Even if it was merely the delusion of a dying mind, how could one turn down a chance to live again? Then my consciousness finally faded and I fully expected to find the peace of soaring with the Cosmic Serpent . . .

Instead, I awoke, coming to on a barren rock in the middle of nowhere. How much time had passed, I could not say, but much had changed. Gone were the great nebulae I knew, replaced by vast seas of stars. I recognized not a one. But it was not only the heavens that changed. I was different. My body was no longer flesh and blood and bone and scale, but metal of a type I had never seen. What I could see of myself was indeed an impressive replica of my former self, but was, nevertheless, an imitation. I am Drakken no longer.

Name: Vorgamnon

Race: Drakken / Biomechanical Cyborg

Place of Birth: Brimstarre

Age: Unknown (3845 years at time of transformation - the Drakken were an exceptionally long lived race.)

Height: 8ft. 3in.

Weight: 740lbs.

Eye Color: Green, luminescent; solid - no pupils or irises.

Skin Color: Light reddish brown, metallic.

Skin Texture: Varies from smooth metallic horns and claws to roughly corrugated overlapping (metallic) scales covering most of the body, especially back, chest and tail.

Body Build: Broad and muscular.

Tail Length: 8ft.

Wings: A pair of horn-like structures on the upper back extend and produce a sort of plasmic exhaust while in flight, giving the impression of multicolored wings of flame.

Phallus: 1; 14in. length, 3in. diameter. One of the only external organs preserved by the Makers, Vorgamnon's penis has a smooth leathery texture with rings of proto-scale deposits that become more pronounced the more aroused he gets. Under normal circumstances, Vorgamnon's genitalia are contained within a pod reminiscent of a codpiece. At will, he can slide the front of the codpiece down and back to allow access.

Description: Vorgamnon is best described as a 'draconic humanoid.' He is basically a bipedal, anthropomorphic reptilian creature, except he is made almost entirely of biomechanical alloys or 'living metal.' Externally, only his penis and scrotum/testes are flesh. Picture below (minus the 'package' [-X ).

Fighting Style: Though he is familiar with and fully capable of using most forms of weaponry, he prefers tooth, claw and tail, with the occasional blast of plasma from his 'wings' or mouth.

Motivation: Good old fashioned lust. The Makers saved his penis and testes, and with those comes a libido. The Drakken, apparently, were quite randy. They also produce semen at an accelerated rate, requiring regular ejaculations to avoid pain. Given that he is the only one of his 'species,' Vogamnon has to turn elsewhere for relief.

Psychological Profile: Generally confident and driven, Vorgamnon is nevertheless prone to occasional bouts of melancholy and nostalgia.

Personality: Slightly arrogant, honorable, competitive.

Sexual Oddities: Drakken produce semen at an alarming rate, meaning that Vorgamnon will have to ejaculate quite frequently and/or in large quantities in order to avoid severe discomfort. Compounding the problen is the fact that Drakken society views masturbation as dishonorable; more so than rape.

Distinguishing features: Metallic skin, glowing eyes, horns, flaming wings while in flight.

Behavior: Vorgamnon's particular needs require regular sexual encounters (he needs to ejaculate at least a litre of fluid every 72 hrs.). Consequently, he must seek out new partners regularly. Drakken society had no concept of rape. In fact, Drakken females were expected to fight their 'suitors' only allowing them to mate if defeated. Consequently it's natural for Vorgamnon to force himself on his victims, especially if they fight back.

He can be quite competitive and will seek to best those who challenge him - though not blindly or recklessly; he knows what he's good at and can accept that others have strengths as well.

Vorgamnon takes matters of personal honor very seriously and may react fiercely, even violently, to perceived slights. Further, his honor code may be hard to understand: For instance the act of 'rape' is actually a matter of honor due to a defeated female, but taking advantage of an unresisting woman is another matter, entirely. This is further compounded by the exception that if he saves a female in some way, she is expected to service him voluntarily.

Special Qualities/Capabilities/Cybernetic systems: Vorgamnon has a number of systems and abilities. His senses cover the entire electromagnetic spectrum as well as a vastly superior auditory range, but neither is especially hyper-sensitive (about double the 'resolution' of human norms. For example, though he can see thermal emissions, he can only make them out about twice as well as a normal human could see an equivalent-intensity source of visible light). Additionally, Vorgamnon has a universal language translator that allows him to understand and speak as well as read and write virtually any language.

Vorgamnon, in life, had exceptional strength and agility. That has only increased in his artificial body. His cybernetic nature grants him incredible endurance and fortitude, allowing him to survive in most hostile environments including the vacuum of space and deep underwater. He is resistant to radiation, though long term exposure (weeks or months) may affect him. Surprisingly, he can be affected by poisons/toxins and diseases, though he is highly resistant to their effects and will recover quickly. Of course, they have to get into his system in the first place. The metal Vorgamnon's body is made of is quite resilient. Earth-tech handgun fire will hardly scratch him, unless the ammunition is armor piercing. High-powerd weapons and energy attacks will have greater effect, but he can take a lot of punishment. A bullet or two won't even slow him down, and his repair systems will kick in almost immediately, provided he has ingested material recently.

Originally wingless, the Makers granted Vorgamnon the power of flight using a system similar to that used by the Drakkens' starships -a contained antimatter reaction produces a sustained plasma discharge which provides thust for supersonic flight of a magnitude to achieve escape velocity on most earthlike worlds (approx. Mach 5). In space, the system can be overloaded to produce one hyperspace jump of up to approximately 1000 light-years After use, the system must recharge for 24 hours before another jump can be made.

The same reaction used for flight can also generate directeded blasts and bolts of plasma. These can be released from Vorgamnon's mouth or 'wings.' Blasts are short ranged area effects, while bolts are longer ranged concentrated projectiles.

Vorgamnon's body is capable of self-regeneration. To do this, he must 'consume' matter that his repair systems break down into proto-matter which is then reconfigured into the substances he is made of. As long as enough of his systems remain functional (particulary the repair systems), he will then 'heal' most injuries within a few days, depending on severity. His repair systems can break down almost any type of material, but Vorgamnon prefers to 'eat' food rather than other materials.

Weaknesses: Though biomechanical in nature, Vorgamnon's body is vulnerable to EMP blasts. They will temporarily incapacitate him, though his repair systems will bring him around within a few minutes.

Vorgamnon could possibly be manipulated by those who could take advantage of his personal code - if they can fathom it.

Vorgamnon produces semen very quickly. He must release at least a litre of fluid every 72 hours to avoid discomfort. If he abstains for more than a week, he will undergo violent and painful involuntary ejaculations until his excess is purged, during which time he will be virtually helpless.

Dislikes: Dishonorable beings/acts (including masturbation).

Miscellaneous: It is likely Vorgamnon's history is not entirely as he believes. If taken literally, he would probably have to be billions (perhaps tens or even hundreds of billions) of years old; albeit much of which was spent in stasis. Further there is no record or evidence of either the Drakken empire or the mysterious Nemesis, though given the amount of time that must have passed for the universe to change so drastically from what he remembers, that is perhaps not too unusual. It seems more likely that the Makers transferred him from an alternate dimension.

Notes: Maker technology often works on principles beyond the understanding of human or even advanced alien sciences. Vorgamnon represents some of their simplest techniques. I see the Makers kind of like the Ascended Ancients in the Stargate television series. More information about the Makers and the Nemesis can be found here (Raethos' Profile).

It may not be apparent from the intro, but the Nemesis were the only sentient species the Drakken ever encountered. Of course, Vorgamnon became aware of the Makers as well when they saved him.

Though fertilization took place in the womb, Drakken were egg-layers, so females did not have mammae. So Vorgamnon will get- er, have to learn (firsthand, as it were) about that particular feature of mammalian females.

Edit: As usual, I forgot to mention this is not my first character, though I put it in the sig, so . . . Anyway, I thought I'd try something a little different for a space-based monster (as compared to my other characters). Also, just so everyone knows, I intend to write him in the first person like the intro at the top. Assuming he is approved of course [-o<

Edit 2: The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I became with his original motivation. It seemed unnecessarily complex and too close to a taboo, so I changed him a bit. I think he'll fit in better now. Also, I realize his first-person intro might seem to cut off suddenly; that's because I hope to start his first RP at that point: right after he wakes up and finds himself on a barren planetoid floating in space.

Edit 3: Added some details; made minor revisions and corrections; Added 'Note' section with info on Makers.

Edit 4: More details, more notes.

Edit 5 (11/1/12): Linked to Raethos's profile for Maker information.

Edit 6 (10/20/14) : Revised some elements of behavior and capabilities.

Full Character Listing

Last edited by Vorgamnon on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Post Re: Vorgamnon - Cyborg Drakken (Revised)
Nice mecha beast monster, very interesting :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Thank you! I'm glad somebody likes him. I know it's only been a day, but I was getting a little worried that no one had commented on him.

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Nah, don't worry about it. It's because he's hidden in the Space-based monster forum. Also I'm curious cause I didn't read it before hand, what was his original motivation?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 am

XD Yeah, Alynia's correct here. :P The Space-based Monsters forum doesn't get that many visitors, sadly. Now, if you were making a student, you'd get a big difference. :P

All the same, doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your profile so lemme just say this. Welcome to Shokushu! :lol: And happy hunting, my fellow monster!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 am

Forny wrote:
XD Yeah, Alynia's correct here. :P The Space-based Monsters forum doesn't get that many visitors, sadly. Now, if you were making a student, you'd get a big difference. :P

Yeah, that's true, but everybody likes new students. ;)

Thank you for the welcome.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:19 am

I just wanted to welcome you to Shokushu. Hope you enjoy your times in the space lanes.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

Thank you Minerva. Perhaps we can meet up some day.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome. I infrequently visit the new monsters forum but look from time to time but as Forny already mentioned had a new post been in the new students or SFA boards I would have seen it quicker since that is wher eI draw the bulk of play from.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Seems fine by me. Enjoy!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Hmm yeah I made I think the first Space Only Monster..

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you for the welcome Aegir; I understand that not everyone checks out new monsters right away - it was just my basic self-consciouness showing through. But I'm alright now, thanks to everyone's reassurances. :D

Thanks for the approval, Kanoe! Now if I can only find a suitable vic- er, partner for my first RP . . . O:)

Sorry roscoso. Didn't mean to steal anyone's thunder. 8-[

Full Character Listing

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 am

Nono I didn't mean it like that I'm glad another Space Only Monster is being made

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm
Profile YIM

Oh. Good! I was afraid I inadvertantly stepped on someone's toes.

Full Character Listing

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah, I get that way myself or get anxious for some feedback about something but sometimes have to wait for a bit.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next