View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Sakura 

Post Sakura

(Used only for Space Scenes but will do Gladiatrix battles if anyone wishes to see her in the arena)

Name: Sakura

Species: Shapeshifter/Slime

Hair color: Pink

Eye color: Sky Blue

Height: Varied but likes to stay around 5'5

Bust: Determined on a whim but loves a good E cup

Waist: Adjustable (Likes to stay around 35)

Hip: Adjustable (Likes to stay around 47)

Clothing: She is scantly-clad, wearing only a very small pink transparent jacket that only covers her shoulders featuring eye-like pauldrons and a collar bound by a heart-shaped emblem with wings and a pink dress. She wears an equally revealing blouse of the same color and density and wears a pair of pink shoes with a pair of eyes.

Place of Birth: Unknown

Tentacles: None but she can form some if she wishes due to her body.

Motivation: Getting a good laugh in and humiliating any girl she fights before the raping.

Sexual Oddities: None known so far but she loves using her breasts to humiliate her lovers.

Special Attributes: Sakura's abilities on the battlefield match her personality. Sakura is entirely composed of a pink-colored metamorphic slime that can take on any shape desired . This allows her to sneak about and escape from danger. Her mimicry appears to be almost absolute as her shapeshifting is not limited to shape or texture, and she uses this power to full effect to confuse her opponents. She can also not just shapeshift in a person's body, but their clothes, weapons, and armor, as well this makes her dangerous as she can capture an enemy turn into that enemy and lure more enemies into traps made by her.

Another power she has is her breasts, she can use special goo hands that're also used as her bra to squeeze her breasts and spray out breast milk at opponents her milk is corrosive to anything inorganic like clothing buildings or anything not organic, she uses this to humiliate and confuse her enemies by making women end up naked due to her breast milk before raping them.

Personality: She is childish and likes to play malicious tricks. She can be very condescending. Sakura is a chilling monster beyond human imagination, depicted as a manipulative character with a sadistic disposition. Seductive and alluring, she revels in humiliating her opponents and will not hesitate to motion to rape or kill them if given an opportune moment. Despite her malevolent nature, she does not like being called a monster. She can be reasoned with and is willing to work together with her enemies, but only as long as it benefits her own needs and goals.

History: Not much is known about Sakura other than she is a strange slime woman, coming from unknown areas she mostly likes to hop on ships and sneak around to get around, she'll usually just explore planets and find women to rape and play with, but she also likes to play with the girls at Shokushu, normally she only visits when a slaver ship is picking up graduates and she gets off with them to explore the island and it's inhabitants, but she'll normally spend her time in space just exploring the universe and messing with the ADD when she can.

Dislikes: People who don't react to her, People calling her a monster.

Weaknesses: Sakura's main weakness is that if she's hit hard by an enemy attack she can become stunned and actually the enemy could make her lose some of her slime mass which can cause her to shrink until she can put herself back together.

Another weakness she has is water, while she can handle a little amount, but if she's in a place that's full of water she finds it hard to stay in her physical state and can turn into a pile of slime, while this is only an annoyance to her, since she can move away and reform herself back to normal, she tries to avoid places with alot of water, from rainstorms, lakes, the Sea and other large water amounts, things like showers are alright with her.

(I hope this works for a monster, if not let me know and I'll either fix her or remove her)

Last edited by roscoso on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Melona
So she's going to be primarly space-only?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

It does mention Shokushu so maybe both?

Does your monster have any weaknesses?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh, a Queen's Blade character. Interesting. ;) Although...Perhaps you should, you know, at least change the name. I believe monsters are supposed to be at least slightly original.

Also, if your monster is primarily spaced, you might use the "Space-Based Monsters" subforum that has yet to get any love.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Post Re: Sakura
Actually that's a good idea....yeah I might have to make her space only, if anyone can help me move it to the space only area?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm
Profile YIM

Moved it for you. Also some things to consider: expanding her weaknesses, the description is a bit vague. Somethin a bit more specific may help. I like the corrosive breast milk explanation. Made me chuckle. And....crustaceans? Random much? ; )

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Yeah just wanted to put in some random like ^^ and her weaknesses...maybe being in rain or water causes her to have a harder time staying in a form or something?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

It's not too big of a deal in my opinion, was just offering some insight from my experience, I personally like specifics so I can work them into a scene. If water is something you'd think she'd be weak at then I'm all for it. Otherwise, I like her thus far! The only issue I've seen is the potential keeping of the same name from the series. I've never seen it before so I wouldn't know, but if you're borrowing the picture make sure you change the name and anything that can link it back to the OS.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Don't worry I changed the name, from Melona to Sakura, Dendrite told me I should change the name, so I did ^^ and well I think she's okay for now, so if anyone wants to play with her let me know

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]