View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 M.A.I.N. 

Post M.A.I.N.
M.A.I.N. Master Artificial Intelligence Network

As human and alien technology intermixed, space became the final frontier. Sadly not all intelligent life was interested in scientific exploration. Aliens like humans tended to have needs wants and desires. Conflict arose and history is being written in these tales of the A.D.D.

M.A.I.N. is a scientific station floating not too far from the system Shokushu inhabits.

Dimensions - 100 km by 100 km cube

Purpose - The purpose of the station is to provide A.D.D. agents a training ground beyond any compare while offering complete safety.

Design - The system has many nuclear cores that power the structure. Once an agent docks they enter the waiting area, which branches into offices where the engineers, technicians, and administration are staffed. The giant metal double doors that branch the other direction lead to the Holographic Deck.

Holographic Deck - Controlled by the A.I. M.A.I.N., converts the abundant energy of the reactors into physical objects, both inanimate and animate. Over 1000 scenarios have been programmed to give agents both new and old a place to experience any encounter they may have in space. All objects and lifeforms are created at an atomic level to provide 100 percent realism.

Batch Safety - Batch file programmed to give safety measures to all alive participants. B.S. surprisingly has some glitches and instead of preventing any harm from befalling any participants...may need some work suffice it to say, as M.A.I.N. has demonstrated a twisted streak in preliminary testing, yet these bugs have all been worked out, A.D.D. brass assures you!

Before entering an agent simply interacts with the console outside the double doors and M.A.I.N. dutifully will confirm their identity and then allow the agent to select a level of difficulty from 0-99 and create different scenarios to train Agents. Everything from flight simulation to planetary exploration to dealing with secret contacts to planetary combat is possible.

This is a work in progress and changes may be incoming and details added...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 am

Post Re: M.A.I.N.
So is this space-only?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 am
Profile WWW

Yes space only. I would say A.D.D. only but I can't say some pirate hacker might not break in one day. Not sure why they would though lol.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 am

Ok, moving to space-based monsters.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:03 am
Profile WWW

Oh my bad didn't know there was a section for that. Thanks Madison.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:34 am

Sounds cool! I like it! lol I want to play with the fancy space toy mobob!

Might be good documenting this!

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Definitely sounds like a very interesting concept. You can probably come up with all sorts of ideas and encounters with this.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:29 am

Thanks, I think I ran the idea by you a couple years ago. =)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:53 am

Interesting idea, good versatility.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm

It sounds cool That for sure lol

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:09 am

thank you the 2 of you, we'll have to test it out sometime=)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:27 am

Myra would love to try out M.A.I.N it's just getting access to it since she's not ADD but as a Vodrani Princess perhaps she's given a tour of it and something goes wrong, perhaps sent on a diplomatic mission for opening trade in their section of space or using the space lane uncontested to cut off pirates/slavers easier.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]