View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Elena 

Post Elena
Name: Formerly Elena Levitsky; now just Elena
Age: 27 [Attended Shokushu at 18, enslaved at 22, freed at 26]
Place of Birth: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Former Shokushu Student: Yes, graduated at 22
Nationality: Ukraine and United States [Dual Citizenship]
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Eye Color: Electric Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian [of Russo-Serbian origins]
Skin Tone: Pale, Soft
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140lbs
Bust: 38D
Waist: 28
Hips: 38

Distinguishing features: Has several scars on her body, from being abused and altered by her former master, most noticeably a large scar on her left arm, which used to be a tattoo bearing the alien's mark of ownership until she took a laser to it and burned it off, along with numerous welts from constant whipping on her back, many of which never healed properly. Aside from that, there are many small signs of abuse and torture all over her body, too small to see unless examined closely.

Click to Enlarge

History: Will be up as soon as I work it out with Nikki! :)

Personality: One would have said that Elena was a very happy and outgoing girl, even after she had discovered the true horror of Shokushu Island; she had never been one to stay depressed nor be scared out of her wits, preferring to try and move on and live to the fullest. Only after she had graduated from Shokushu and sent into space did she realize just what waited in store for her. After a 'small altercation' with an ADD Agent, she had been abandoned to an uncertain fate and ended up the sex slave of a particularly nasty and abusive alien. After four years of a torturous existence under her master's 'care', Elena had come to become quite broken, no longer the eternally happy girl that she had been.

Bitter at times, vindictive to a fault, and quite cynical to most people, one would say that Elena has quite an abrasive personality, being rather blunt and straight to the point as she can't stand skirting around issues and tend to prefer confronting the problem straight on instead. Tends to be rather blase when it comes to just about anything, though she is quite uncaring when it comes to sex with others, not caring if even the most disgusting of aliens want to play with her body as long as they pay up in advance. Despite having a hatred for both the ADD and aliens in general, Elena is something of a survivor and will put her prejudices aside as long as it benefits her. At this point, she cares for no one but herself and her dear friend, Nikki.

Despite all this, Elena has her share of problems. For one, she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, being prone to panic attacks and intense nightmares, often to the point where she feels that she cannot breath and breaks down into tears. As far as this goes, the strong and cynical facade that Elena shows is one that only thinly veils her broken nature and insecurities, hating it whenever people see her in this way and despising it when they pity her for it. There is also the matter of her former master having conditioned and trained her as a sex slave, and despite feeling disgust at herself for it, she cannot help but be aroused at all times and often finds herself pleasuring herself without noticing it, especially if she has gone without sex for a time. Due to her training, Elena reacts to just about anything, though bondage seems to have the most impact on her, as she experiences the most pleasure at being tortured and abused due to her conditioning, a fact that she hates the most.

Sexuality: She would like to say she's lesbian, but she's bisexual for the most part; prefers women but has been trained and conditioned to be receptive toward males as well.
Virginity: Technically... Yes.
Piercing or Tattoos: Has various ear piercings, a tongue stud, along with nipple piercings; had her master's mark of ownership branded onto her left shoulder but has forcibly removed it since then, no other tattoos.
Language: Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Likes: Being free, being with Nikki, being in charge, her weapons, Borsch (An Ukrainian delicacy), sex, but mostly she likes making and spending money.
Dislikes: Sleeping, having nothing to do, men in general, the ADD for putting her through hell, slavers, and the idea of being enslaved again.
Motivation: Staying free along with Nikki and surviving, no matter what it takes.
Special Attributes: Elena has been intensively conditioned and genetically enhanced by her master to serve as his sex slave, everything done in order to cater to his whims; Elena has been conditioned to be both submissive and sensitive to both pain and pleasure, to the point where she cannot tell the difference between the two anymore, along with being wet with arousal at all times. She has been genetically enhanced to have her vagina be elastic as to be able to accept cocks of any size, and once she is allowed to rest, it will return to its original shape, becoming tight once more, as if it had never been used before, along with her hymen being enhanced to be self-regenerating, making her technically a virgin no matter how many times she has been penetrated. As an aside, her hymen will begin regenerating after two hours of non-activity, and be fully regenerated within eight hours of non-activity.

Weapons of choice: Is more or less practiced with most weapons, though she prefers to use handguns as they are easier to conceal, easier to utilize, and to her, a symbol of her freedom. Currently carries the Diamond Back .357 Revolver, a highly modified version of the weapon she used to secure her freedom, along with specially-made explosive rounds.
Equipment: Apart from her weapons, Elena doesn't have much else in the way of equipment, as she has been conditioned to wear no clothes at all; wearing rather baggy or revealing clothes is as far as she has managed to get, otherwise she prefer to go nude in the privacy of her ship.
Fighting style: Prefers to stay at distance and use firearms to win fights, has some minor skill in hand to hand combat though not enough to actually be of any use yet.
Capabilities:Beside being a rather good marksman with her handguns, Elena is a rather skilled pilot and ship mechanic, and seems to be have a gift for hacking into computers and systems. All that aside, she has also been trained heavily by her master to be what he considered to be the perfect sex slave and she finds it difficult to break this conditioning.

Ship/Vehicle: Click on Images for Larger Pictures
Primary Ship
Transport Ship

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Post Re: Elena
Very detailed ... Love it and can't wait to read the background.

Oh and don't tell the Midrozi I said that >_< They tend to not like slaves remembering they have will. ^_^;

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 am

Yeah Elena's is good, as you can tell we're partners ^^ well Nikki is with her

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 am
Profile YIM

Midrozi wrote:
Very detailed ... Love it and can't wait to read the background.

Oh and don't tell the Midrozi I said that >_< They tend to not like slaves remembering they have will. ^_^;

Ha! There won't be any Midrozi left if they decides to come for her. [-X

:P I have only two rules... The last slice of pizza always goes to he who can claim it first.... and never fuck with a girl with a revolver in her hand.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 am

Forny wrote:
:P I have only two rules... The last slice of pizza always goes to he who can claim it first.... and never fuck with a girl with a revolver in her hand.
What about a saber, Forny?

Nice character, Elena. But you really should reconsider your attitude towards slavers. Some of my best customers, I mean friends, are slavers.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me."

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 am

Saber? Well, let's let Lujuria answer that.

"Saber or no, I'd fuck you with my own 'saber', baby..."

:lol: That said, she's still a scary pirate, your girl... Just, scissors beat paper every time. :P

Quote:
Nice character, Elena. But you really should reconsider your attitude towards slavers. Some of my best customers, I mean friends, are slavers.

"... Go to hell! You better hope I don't get my hands on you! ...Well, on second thought..."

-facepalm-

-facepalm-

"... The Kast do not facepalm."

... Thanks, Varry. Go back to your tower, please.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 am

What if you claim the last slice of pizza, but a girl with a gun in one hand and a saber (i.e. Sharp Pointy Thing. Not a 'saber' Luju you sex obsessed freak) in the other wants it?

"Please, you think we are worried about a pair of runaways? If we could be bothered they would be in chains and begging to be back where they once were, no matter how bad they think it was."

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:26 am

Then you sacrifice the damn pizza, your life is more important, dammit! Don't be rash, young man! You have so much to live for!

"Men and aliens... You're all the same, you see some poor little girls and you think it's all right to help yourself to them... Well, just try it!"

... This is what happens when two doms go up against each others. :P Neither one of us wants to admit weakness, haha.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 am

Welcome to Shokushu. It awesome that the first two outlaws share the same vessel. It seems...fitting and very well done. Good job!!!

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 am

Sharing the same vessel makes them easier to "collect". And me hopes that there be other treasure in said vessel. Perhaps a simple inspection be in order. Arr!

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 am

Indeed. :) Especially even more fitting considering we came up with the two together. :P

"Hohoho, you're welcomed to board us, girl... But don't think we're gonna go that easy!"

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 am

Quote:
"Hohoho, you're welcomed to board us, girl... But don't think we're gonna go that easy!"
Aye. They never think that they will go easy. 'Tis what makes it so enjoyable. Perhaps I can enchant ye with words. Two lovely lasses such as yourselves are certain to enjoy our special brand of... hospitality.

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 am

"They all say that, y'know? Beside, words are cheap, baby. Don't you know, money talks! So if you want the pleasure of our company, you're gonna have to go with something a bit more valuable than just some pretty words! 'Course, I'm gonna have to ask you to surrender them sharp pointy things first..."

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 am

Aye. The pointy things can remain behind on me ship. I'm certain that we can come to an arrangement what be agreeable. Ye can even keep yer clothes.

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 am

"Good, good, glad to see someone's reasonable here... As for clothes, that's a tad bit pointless, as seeing as I don't like wearing much in the first place... Damn conditioning..."

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next