View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Rei Yamamoto 

Post Rei Yamamoto

Outlaw Bio/Profile:

Name: Rei Yamamoto
Place of Birth: Hitachi, Japan
Shokushu Student? Yes, only went to Shokushu for a full four years before the "graduation"
Former ADD Agent? Yes, but decided to give up the ADD after a year for the freedom of a space pirate
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red (while originally brown, Rei had her iris’s modified to be red by the same alien shop that made her bio-tattoo).
Ethnicity: Egyptian-Japanese
Skin Tone: Tan
Pubic Hair: White (Shaven)
Distinguishing features: Rei has short white hair that goes just to her neck. A small portion of hair sticks out and always goes the opposite direction of the way Rei brushes her hair. Rei curls that lock of hair around so that it no longer in her way but makes her stand out a bit.
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32B
Waist: 22
Hips: 34
Background: Rei Yamamoto was a born to a Japanese father and an Egyptian mother, the two met while her father was serving on extended business trip to Egypt. Rei did not fit in well into Japanese society and became rebellious child growing up in Hitachi. Though she came from a well to do family, the young woman was always a problem for her family and the authorities. She ran with the bad crowds and often got into lots of trouble. It was soon decided that she would need to go to a private school where she could learn some discipline.

On paper, Shokushu High School looked like the perfect place to send the troubled woman. Located on an island away from everything else, the young woman would never be able to get off campus to get into trouble. So with that, Rei was sent off the tropical island, not knowing what it was really for.

It did not talk long for Rei to be sent to the basement on regular trips for discipline issues. Soon she was regularly visited by various aliens that came to explore and enjoy the female’s nubile body. Despite this Rei began coming up with schemes and ideas to try to make her life better on campus, attempting to steal items from other girls or even the Head Girls. She was almost always caught, but the young woman learned from mistakes and her schemes became more and more complex.

However before she could perfect her skills, a visitor decided to take her to take her as his personal slave. He left the planet with the girl, only to be intercepted by the ADD. The young woman was brought back to Antares Base and give the choice become an ADD agent or be dropped off at Vanejin VI. Rei saw an opportunity and joined the ADD to become an agent.

It was there that she learned as much as she could about how the ADD operated, how the criminal organizations operated, and how all they tried to outsmart each other. Sometimes the ADD won, though most of the time the aliens and criminal organizations had abilities that the ADD could not hope to match. However, Rei soon found the regulations and the procedures in the ADD too stifling. The young woman soon stole a captured Cosmo Eagle and escaped into space where she could use her skills to stay one step of ahead of the ADD while pursuing a life as a pirate.

Psychological Profile: She is generally cunning, and can be manipulative to get what she is after. She knows the difference from right and wrong, but believes that large organizations believe they are above all of that. Therefore it is okay for her to loot and plunder from them.
Personality: Rei is usually defensive around anyone, excepting them to eventually betray her. It is the life of a pirate and for most there is no honor among thieves. However, if they prove themselves trustworthy, then Rei treat them as a close teammate and will go out of her way to help them.
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Rei has a bio-tattoo. This tattoo is typically the appearance of the pirate banner of the group she is currently working with. This tattoo can fade away in a hour if Rei so chooses it. Her fellow pirates know that she often works undercover and needs the tattoo “turned off” to all her gather information on security guarding a particular “score”. What they don’t know is that Rei can change the tattoo over time so that it matches over other pirate banners if she joins another group.
Language: Japanese, English, and Arabic. Rei has a knack with languages and pick up phrases particularly quickly. If she stopped and concentrated on any one language she would be proficient in it. But for now she happy to pick up phrases as she goes.
Activities: Drinking Games, Strategy Games, Enjoying her ill gotten gains. She also enjoys drawing and writing short stories, but does not let the other pirates know that.
Miscellaneous: When she can trust (or more often needs extra muscle) them, Rei has been known to work with various pirate groups. She will often work with one pirate group for a while then when its convenient work on her own or another pirate group later. Her ability to switch seamlessly from one group to another is an asset that makes her hard to pin down.
Magic? None.
Weapons of choice: Automatic weapons.
Equipment: Whatever she needs for a particular heist, typically an automatic pistol and a flight suit. However the young woman is resourceful enough to come up with a variety of equipment depending on what she needs to reach her target through cunning and/or subterfuge.
Fighting style: Rei prefers to avoid fighting when possible, using her cunning to defeat an opponent and security before a shot was ever fired. When she does fight she mainly concerned with disabling an opponent to enable her to complete her task. If forced to rely on hand to hand, she will use trips and throws to at least temporarily defeat her opponent.
Motivation: Wealth, freedom, and survival.
Special Attributes: Rei is a planner and will detail her heists or raids in advance. In addition she thinks quickly on her feet and will adjust her plans as she needs to.
Capabilities: An excellent planner, and information gather. She is also a competent shooter and pilot.
Weaknesses: If the payoff or loot is extremely good, Rei simply cannot let go trying to obtain it. This will lead her into take risks that she is normally not willing to make.
Ship/Vehicle: Rei usually pilots the ancient Cosmo Eagle. This machine is about the size of a small bomber was built originally to serve as a smuggling ship and a blockade runner that could defend itself. It can go extremely fast and is decently armed but suffers from appropriate armor protection. Its four engines can easily be disabled individually and its only the redundancy four engines that protects the ship from being disabled in a single shot.

Another Image:

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Last edited by Rei Yamamoto on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:51 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Post Re: Rei Yamamoto
This is my first Outlaw. Please let me know if there anything I need to adjust. Thanks in advance!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Well she looks good to me...though you might want to add in more years since Shokushu students have to be at that school for four years before 'graduating' and being shipped out for slavery.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Okay, I made a added a few more years so she could have gone to Shokushu for the four full years before 'graduating'.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 am

Yeah just something I noticed, the students can't be 'graduated' early, they have to stay the whole 4 years before getting shipped out, it's no real trouble.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 am

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, Pia!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

I had to update images and signature due to loss of original images. This may have turned out better. Will be fixing Celine and Octavia soon!

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 am

Top image is still broken.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 am
Profile WWW

Thanks Madison, I've fixed the top image now.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 am

Looking good.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]