View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Krisna Callvello the travler from the world of tommoro!! 

Post Krisna Callvello the travler from the world of tommoro!!
Outlaw Bio/Profile:

Name: Krisna Callvello

Place of Birth: Colipso Grand Central Cosmos Station.

Shokushu Student? No.

Former ADD Agent?
No.

Nationality: Krisna is not technically considered a national by any state under the operation of the current time periods laws, but she could be easily passed off as English.

Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Bright Blue, however when using her advanced tech such as her omni tool, her eyes shift to a faint red as the devices sync with her neurologically.

Ethnicity: English

Skin Tone:
white

Pubic Hair: Light blue (Shaven)

Distinguishing features: Krisna has light blue chin length hair and piercing bright blue eyes, on her left side Krisna braided a lock of her hair neatly ending in a thick silver ring.

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 109 lbs

Bust: 30B

Waist: 22

Hips: 32

Background: Krisnas was born on Colipso star station in a time when the galaxy is but a shadow of its former self. After the galactic community finally cracked and erupted under its own pressure and broke out into a devastating thousand year solar war that almost torn apart the universe for the inside out.

In heat of all the fighting most historical records and tech-no-logical advances where lost with each planet destroyed in the countless battles that claimed many worlds in each factions conquest for control and long after the war finally ended with most factions simply forgetting what they where fighting over in the first place. So instead of fighting a pointless war, the remaining galactic governments banned together to found G.A.P, the Galactic Alliance for Peace and dissolve all the hate and fighting once and for all, how ever others with in the galactic community wanted to stay independent or simply refused to lay down their arms for peace.

Shortly after the founding of the G.A.P many with in the alliance asked the question, what caused the war? what mystery lied forgotten in the past? What was lost? These questions could not be answered since nobody knew, so G.A.P started the campaign for re-discovery to find lost answers buried away in the galaxies bloody dark past so history could not repeat its self, founding the Collectors, a guild of brilliant scientists, volunteers and highly trained technicians dedicated to collecting lost knowledge. This was all made possible by Dr Trel and his theory of using a series of gravity wells to create a artificial worm hole while maintaining a faster then light jump achieving a form of phase shifting.

Krisna Callvello is a 20 year old Chrononaut (time traveler) from the distant future, sent back in time to catalog this specific time period and pin point what sparked the devastating war that ravaged the galaxy in the first place. currently Krisna is stranded in this time period due to her ship suffering a malfunction during its phase shift, Her time machines gravity well was unable to maintain a artificial worm hole while passing over the event horizon, collapsing the worm hole while her time machine was still passing threw resulting in her ships worm hole driver to in-plodded on its self, actually lunching the device it's self to a random point in time. So too put simply her time machines worm hole drive is just gone making time travel impossible from her end. So Krisna currently stranded in this time period with no way to get home or contact the collectors and must either try to recreate an entirely new worm hole driver out of parts that most likely don't exist yet or pray one day she simply comes accost her missing time machine component while trying to survive in this crazy back words time period.

Psychological Profile: Krisna mind is not the most stable due to the confusing nature of trying to comprehend the idea of time travel and its limitless possibility's of what might happen, let alone the effect it has on ones own phyci, leaving her with what others might call odd behavior not really considering the consequences of her actions twords others or her self who most likely assume shes just crazy.

Personality: Krisna is a very trusting and gullible girl, falling for tricks rather easily and can be unknowingly open to others with out meaning too.

Virgin? Not any more, it was given to her lover Scorch.

Piercing or Tattoos: No

Language: Krisna knows galactic common and some trade language between planets from her time period but she is not sure if the dialect will be the same now.

Likes: Fashion, Animals, Money, Luxury, just about anything to to with note worthy history, technologies, and sciences.

Activities: Currently Krisna is trying to repair and or find away to repair her ship and possibly get home to her time period while trying to survive in this specific time period at the same time, however Krisna does her best to keep up with her mission, cataloging any note worthy historical data she can find.

Miscellaneous: Krisna has to eat some how after exhausting her supply s, so taking odd jobs when she can is the most sense able option while looking for historical data, at the same time Krisna keeps an ear out for rumors telling about strange technologies that have been discovered believing it might be her missing time machine component.

Sexual oddities: After visiting a club known as "The Eclipse" Krisna was subjected to constant sexual activity roughly a mouth straight. Her mistress Vespria (the main contributor to that mouth long sexual adventure) implanted Krisna with a subconscious order that makes Krisna become incredibly horny at random points in time, making the poor traveler crave sex until she satisfied one way or the other.

Weapons of choice: Krisna carry's a future tech pistol. The EK-448, not so much a weapon as it is a high tech multi-functional tool that can turn into a Blaster, Power Sword, Grappler, Taser, Shield, and numerous other functions using a form of Digistructed constructs to perform tasks.

Equipment: Other then Krisna's EK-448 omni tool she normally wears a future tech armor suit called Arc Armor. This armor protects her with a limited shield bubble from potentially damaging impacts. Krisna's suit is also linked to her ship keeping tabs on her heart beat and life sighs and if needed her suit carry's a build in Automatic External Defibrillator or A.E.D to revive her in case her heart ever stops. Krisna's suit also keeping her body cool at a comfortable temperature.

Fighting style: Krisna is nimble and light on her feet, she also has an impressive acrobatic skill however she will try to avoid any hostel confrontation if at all possible mostly staying on the defensive if not trying to talk her way out of most situations if at all possible.

Motivation: Krisna just simply wants to know the answers too these questions shes trying to find for her and for every body else.

Special Attributes: No, Krisna has no special ability's or super natural talents.

Capabilities: Krisna has at her disposal some future technologies such as her EK-488, armor and space ship.

Weaknesses: Krisna is too trusting and gullible and can be easily tricked or manipulated.

Ship/Vehicle: The E-78 or Humbug is a time machine and spacecraft, a product of the highly advanced technology from brilliant scientists from around the known universe. The vessel is used by the Collector guild's to carry out their operations. A properly maintained and piloted E-78 can transport its occupants to any point in time and any place in the known universe using the ships gravity wells to collapse the space to manipulate the build in worm hole driver to literally smash open a portal in space time. The E-78 also possess a degree of sentience and provide their users with additional tools and abilities including a telepathically-based universal translation system. If required, the E-78 can become temporarily invisible, but this is a significant power draining.

The E-78 Humbug is controlled by a unshackled sentient AI known S.K.I: Symbiotic, Karmatic, Intelligence, yet every one simply calls her Sky. Her job and ultimate purpose in existing is to help Krisna on her journey and wacky adventures through time by A. keeping her collector agent at a level of sanity to properly perform her mission while keeping the vessel in 100% capability and B. to in sure that no technologies from the future falls into the wrong hands. Sky performs all the mundane tasks for Krisna such as but not limited too, ship maintenance, morale boosting.

Sky is also able to exist on board the ship as if she were a real person. Appearing as a your 18-22 year old girl with long pink hair roughly the same size as her collector agent Krisna.
SKY

As far as weapons the E-78 is equipped with a powerful "magnetohydrodynamic" weapon which ejects a stream of molten metal at a fraction of the speed of light which could tear through a ships hull in a single sustained burst, but this is also significant power draining. Defenses included a powerful kinetic shield that could block the projectiles of an entire fleet once, along with an incredibly strong hull. Finally the E-78 is equipped with a massive quantum fusion self sustaining energy core which, coupled with the likely enormous quantities of energies at its disposal, allows it to generate the staggering effect field needed to breech the time barrier, however Krisna's E-78 Humbug sustained heavy damage its last time jump, losing its worm hole driver and damaged its quantum fusion energy core leaving its weapon and defenses system at a mere fraction of its original performance capabilities.

Krisna's Humbug.

Last edited by Krisna on Sat May 19, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Thu May 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Post Re: Krisna Callvello the wayward travler from world of tommo
Still a work in progress lol had to call it for now was getting sleepy :P but go a head and give me any pointers anyway I just wanted to get what I had down lol

Thu May 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Post Re: Krisna Callvello the travler from the world of tommoro!!
It'll be allowed, but with two conditions: No actual time-travel in RP, and no going into the predictions business, as the future is always in motion.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu May 02, 2013 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome fellow outlaw.

Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Thank you Scorch

And thanks madison, I figured it wouldnt be a problem. I figured that since you cant possibly predic exactly whats going to happen in the time of secionds she would not be able to beifit from it really, she does not have the power to see the future like in a fight or any thing like that. She only knows what is in recorded history and that is constantly changing, think of her more like a Back to the Future style character with a time machine. I was going to wright it in when I finish my background, saying her ability to time travel is accully impossible now with out that ship compounent that swollowed itself.

Fri May 03, 2013 12:56 am

If you ever wishto scene with Scorch or ny of my numerous chrcters drop me a PM and we cn set something up.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri May 03, 2013 1:19 am

Thanks Ageir I would like that as soon as I finish the background and other thing :p

Fri May 03, 2013 2:30 am

Ok thats the finished product. Sorry it took so long was busy doing other stuff today and could not get a break lol tell me what you all think and give me a shout if there are any problems lol

Fri May 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Excellent, based on your interests I have a bit of diversity in selecting something you'd like. Send me a PM nd we can work something out.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Cool thanks Ageir lol I would love to as soon as I get my toon aproved. rules be rules.

Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Update. Some pictures I was borrowing got deleted like my ship and most of my photos, so I found some new ones :p Hope there OK.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Looks good :)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Update Sun Jan 19, 2014. Added new picture and some extra information. Mostly just a new picture that I liked!!! >_<

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 am

Looking good.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Update tuesday augest 5th, 2014. Added some extra information.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next