View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mica Sanders - Alien Huntress 

Post Mica Sanders - Alien Huntress
Hiya. This is Vikky. I wrote this outlaw a while ago. I figured I'd post her just because I want to. I'm not entirely sure I want to play her yet, but yeah. I thought I'd let you guys read if you want to. Here she is.

Yes, it is the girl Andramica was based on in-universe. I always thought it would be fun to do something with her.

The idea is that a somewhat deadly alien hunter in space becomes more famous than she intended and gets hunted herself by those who she doesn't stand as much of a chance against. That's the idea, anyway. And of course, she won't be allowed to actually kill anyone (with a profile) in a thread, even if she'll try.

Well, yeah. Feel free to read when I've posted her shortly.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Post Re: Mica Sanders - Alien Huntress
Attachment:
Mica Full.JPG
Mica Full.JPG [ 46.85 KiB | Viewed 10085 times ]

All monsters hunting for her should have some precaution for when Mica attempts killing them in the thread.

Name: Mica Sanders
Age: Immortal, looks like 19. I envisioned she'd be among the first Shokushu students. How old does that make her?
Place of Birth: Britain.
Former Shokushu Student: Yes
Nationality: British
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red. They were naturally brown, but the Kragiynians changed it because of some wicked culture thing Mica couldn't care less about.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: White
Public Hair: The Kragiynians removed it, and it never came back.
Distinguishing Features: Black hair, red eyes. In her usual suit, her pale midriff and blades should make her visually obvious enough.
Height: 1,57 meters (5’2’’)
Weight: 50 kg
Bust: Rather small
Waist: Rather thin
Hips: Slightly wider

Background: Mica Sanders was a British citizen and an economist-in-training that was living her life as normally as every other kid on the street. She was getting high grades and came from a reasonably wealthy family. Everyone thought she was such a good and happy little girl, everybody knew she was going to become a really impressive person. Whoever married her would be getting a real catch. She was already working part-time beside her studies and everything was flowing exactly as it should. Then it was time to choose a university to study at. Encouraged to choose someplace foreign due to several reasons, Mica picked a school on a small island which she found interesting, and it was sure to further her career quite a bit. Her parents doubted a small bit merely because it was unlikely she’d get a boyfriend there, but eventually gave in and let her go.

The story continues as could be expected.

At first, she thought the place was brilliant, all what she would expect from a school like that. However, soon after her arrival she was snatched up by the leg by a demon, and her perspective of the world changed forever. The truth of the world revealed to her, she was too scared to attempt any method of getting free or alerting others. Something told her the best way to get through this… was to do so quickly. Proving herself Mica studied several courses ahead of her class and proceeded through her years as fast as she could. It was the one way she thought she could escape. So, in order to avoid the treatment of many monsters she studied her way through Shokushu and graduated quickly. But… she had already suspected that her graduation did not imply what she had been hoping it to…

As soon as she graduated, Mica was sold and transported to an alien race called the Kragiynians. A perverse, but highly advanced race of aliens quite adapt at making use of her. There was no chance of escape. Mica cried as countless experiments took place on her, many of them of sexual nature. She was locked in a room where they were constantly abusing her to their hearts content, doing whatever they wanted to her, and they were always repairing the damage they did to her with their advanced technology… they were even repairing her hymen! Soon she realized they had inserted automatic tiny robots into her to repair her, and on further extent keep her young and fresh. What was the purpose of all of this? It was ridiculous…

Soon, the answer came, and Mica was chocked about it. They were building human androids, with her as their model. Suddenly being strangely formal, the aliens let the human girl go because they were awfully more interested in their own androids than in the model for them. They already had all the data on her that they needed. As such, they told her that they left the repairing robots in her as a gift for her reluctant cooperation and sent her to the ADD with two of their blades and a downloaded memory-program in how to use them, also basic marksmanship and piloting skills. Don’t ask how they downloaded knowledge to a physical brain, they were high-tech. The Kragiynians thought they were being kind by sending the girl to an organization of her own kind along with weapons to be able to prove herself useful to them. It was their full intention that she should join the ADD since they had no further use of human girls. But… Mica didn’t want to.

Mica used the blades and knowledge she had gained from the Kragiynian’s to completely overpower the pilots and take personal command of the shuttle. With it, she steered it way off course and set her own goals. Ever since then, she has been plundering and attacking aliens with the intention of surviving on her own terms, a power-house unintentionally created by the highly technological Kragiynians. That was not entirely what they were intending. And that, is the tale of how the outlaw Mica came to start her reign of hunting alien vessels in the far reaches of space. She really hates aliens. And… unfortunately for herself, she was good at it.

So far, she has successfully destroyed several crews of aliens and freed their slaves, although she never brought any of those with her due to her distrust for everyone. Her act of slaying aliens has made her been concluded to be dangerous enough to have a prize on her head, which is INCREDIBLY higher alive than dead because of the fame she has gained. As a now infamous alien killer, she’s bound to attract attention. And, to be frank, she isn’t actually strong enough to match her own fame. As such, a new chapter will surely begin now that everyone has caught word of her, one which will contain a lot of misery for Mica.

Psychological Profile: Regardless of what she once was and how much the small robots within her keep her body intact her mind is insanely broken by all that she has been through. Because of the sheer amount of times she has been betrayed and seen her attempts to rectify the wrongs crumble before her eyes as she’s been raped once again, Mica has given up on everything. Her rage is unhealthy and should be restrained, her hope for life devoid. Her only will now is to make life miserable (and short) for as many aliens as she can while saving the fates of as many human females as she can before finally being hunted down. Because she knows it will happen eventually.

Personality: A rather cruel and unimaginative soul that harshly judges those around her. She will never trust anybody but herself, despite that she presses herself to save those around her. Mica considers herself too far gone to be saved, but she will go to hell and back to prevent the same from happening to another. Due to her insane hatred for aliens, she has had absolutely no qualms about slicing off their heads or taking all their food supplies. Should she ever encounter a human, she’ll make personally sure the person is as safe and free as Mica considers humanity deserves before moving on. That is her one and only quest.

Virgin: Her body is eternally a virgin due to being restored to purest state possible by the micro-robots within her. This includes removing all bodily memory of how it felt like when it occurred, and as such the only taint remaining on her after a rape will be her memory of the event. However, she has been penetrated as many times as expected in this universe, during her time as a slave multiple times every day.

Piercing or Tattoos: On her stomach has been tattooed her designation when she was a Kragiynian slave. No matter what she does to it, the micro-robots heal it back whenever she has tried to remove it.

Language: She never bothered to learn any other language than English. Kragiynian was forcibly implemented into her memory for the convenience of her captors.

Likes: There are few things Mica likes anymore. But she’s quite fond of the moments of silence that she can spend entirely alone in the darkness of her own private ship in her lonesome without any possibility of any rapist bothering her… She loves darkness and quiet.

Dislikes: Aliens, people who associate with aliens, anything with a cock, anything that thrusts into anything with its cock, anyone who’d keep a slave, anyone who allows another to keep a slave without struggle… and anyone trying to disturb her lonely peace.

Activities: Resting on varying places within her way too large ship, just loving every moment she doesn’t have to worry about suddenly being raped by a monster, like at that school. Otherwise, Mica usually just hunts down alien space-ships and raids them to extract revenge and to gain the supplies necessary for her own survival.

Miscellaneous: Due to being caught on camera in action killing aliens on board their ships, Mica has grown infamous. Some avoid the spots in space where she is known to appear due to her capabilities. However, a large prize-tag has been put on her head, and pussy, for being brought back alive for many different wannabe masters who’d just love to have such a famous deadly girl as their slave. Of course, her infamy might bring those who intend to merely end her reign and those looking for a good fight. Always assume there are lots of threads we never see in which Mica successfully kills her enemy. However, the threads we’ll be making, is of course those in which she fails…

Magic: None… but the robots installed into her body are so extremely advanced their features could as well be magic. They automatically repair any wound that Mica suffers and restores her body to the untouched state which the Kragiynians preferred. Because of their ability to heal any wound and keep her at the age she is currently at, Mica is essentially immortal. However, she still feels pain, including from wounds that would kill her. She can also die, before the robots restore her to life and forcibly restores her heart-beat and breathing. This is what has allowed her to raid entire crews of aliens by herself without dying multiple times.

Weapons of Choice: Mica was given a pair of X70 Myrmidon T1640 blades from her captors as a parting gift since she had been so much help to them. They weight next to nothing, emphasizing on an edge which sharpness is only accessible to those of advanced technology. The Myrmidon blades also contain the same kind of micro-robots Mica does, repairing them upon damage or destruction. They include small capsules which can be filled with any liquid the sword is desired to leave in the wound, and Mica typically fills them with a green paralyzing poison intended to neutralize threats and leave them at her mercy. However, she also often collects firearms from ships she raids, and as such can sometimes be found wielding guns and grenades or other imaginable weapons.

Equipment: Anything she might have found on any ship she stole. It varies greatly from time to time.

Fighting Style: The Kragiynians forcibly inputted a fighting style which belonged to some ferocious warriors on a planet and race far from Vanejin VI. Using her twin blades the attacking-style of the Argonans focus solely on a swift and brutal assault. It involves leaping, climbing and spinning, reducing the user’s defenses to something akin to nothing at all while intending to slice the enemy apart. Since Mica will simply heal any damage she takes it doesn’t matter to her if she takes any damage as long as her foes have been paralyzed by her blades. Of course, lacking the toughness of an Argonan she can be launched backwards or fall over in pain by gunshots. That is why she many times employs stolen arms as well. Because in a distance-fight, it doesn’t even matter to Mica if she’s hit.

Motivation: Her motivation is built by pure rage. She seeks revenge on the aliens that caused this against her, those behind the creation of Shokushu. Of course, she can never find them, so she spends her time mercilessly killing aliens as a lone pirate taking her revenge on this cruel world.

Special Attributes: Mica is filled with Kragiynian micro-robots which are constantly conducting maintenance on her. Because she was viewed as merchandise by the Kragiynian race, they made sure she would not be able to be hurt. Should Mica be hurt, the tiny robots will instantly start repairing whatever damage she suffers. They don’t block pain or even death, but in the case of both of these the small robots will repair Mica’s body to fully fit. The small robots are functioning on Kragiynian high-tech energy supplies and can even repair age to preferable time. To kill Mica, you’d possibly need to eliminate every trace of her body. While this might be unfair in a battle to the death… it is only the only superpower which Mica has available.

Other than that, Mica is a normal, if quite lithe and strong, human being. Her strong body is also a contribution of the always working tiny robots, but she her abilities are not superhuman. Her ruthless martial style can be overcome by a strong enough monster and, while she will repair any damage, Mica can be as easily restrained or broken as any other human girl. And because she’s being constantly repaired by the small robots, her hymen is continuously repaired after being broken. Mica is, from a physical point of view, an eternal virgin despite having been ravaged so many times.

Behavior: Mica stays in a certain region of space which is thin on populated planets but is a common route for travel and trade, meaning ships she can intercept and attack. She usually uses the stealth mode of the ship, board the vessel, kill all armed aliens or aliens that act against her, free all their slaves and give said slaves the ship, plunder what she needs before leaving the ship and all the slaves on the ship because it is theirs afterwards. That is a common Mica attack. Otherwise she mostly floats in space, enjoying peace and quiet in a completely dark ship. Because she enjoys the darkness.

Capabilities: She has a downloaded skill section for fighting with her two swords and basic piloting skills and marksmanship. She’s quite well-trained, and anyone should watch themselves fighting her.

Weaknesses: She’s human. Any monster stronger than a human should be able to overpower her. While her weaponry, skills and assets are extremely useful and deadly, should she be restrained she will be unable to struggle with anything but the strength of an average human female. Mica is also prone to fits of rage and being more confident in her abilities and equipment than she should be, and as such could be easily trapped when desired to. She loves darkness and will often enclose herself in it, lowering her guard in it even though she as a human is unable to see well in it. Also, her extreme hate for practically everything has caused her to become a lone wolf that only fights on her own, and her inability to gain allies will eventually be the end of her.

Ship/Vehicle: The ship she’s flying is a large one which is obviously meant for more crew than merely her, even though she’s the only one using it. The ship is a flat transport vessel of Kragiynian origin, meaning it is filled to the brim with advanced technology but Mica was never able to figure out how to use a fraction of them, and quite rightly many could not even be used while she’s alone. It is built to support a crew up to twenty men and has posts for steering, shooting, scanning and other things. During a hectic flight situation, Mica knows how to steer the thing, control the speed, fire the lasers and activate the stealth program which actually just disrupts any scanners searching it and hides in the night-sky by coloring itself entirely black, though the stealth can only be active limited time and is used mainly for attacking or fleeing in space. Thing is, she cannot do all of these at the same time, so if she wants to aim and fire one of the ship’s six large blasters she’ll need to jump from the steering-console to the shooting-console to maneuver it.

The ship has an autopilot, but Mica doesn’t trust the computer and as such tries to do everything herself.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:11 pm

It's kind of ambigious, regarding when SHS was actually founded.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:56 am
Profile WWW

Very well, then. I lost count of the number of years I was kept captive by the aliens that were keeping me young with their technology, so I suppose my real age is ambiguous as well.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 am

As always an entertaining read, even if you don't end up using her. I do have a few ideas if you ever do get interested though that simply popped up in reading the profile. Again, good work.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:08 pm

I house no doubt that your head could develop several ideas just reading my profile, Aegir. It's like, what you are. No matter what, you'll always be ready, willing and up for the challenge from my experience. ... Heh.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Indeed :) I like the challenge.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:52 pm

I just wanted to say welcome and you have an excellent character background!!

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]