View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Old Monster: Crush 

Post Old Monster: Crush
(Well, its likely that none of ya'll remember me, or have ever heard of me, so I'll start fresh, with my same old character)

Name: Crush
Race: Demon
Type: Devil's minion
Place of Birth: Australia
Height: 6'0
Weight: 195 lbs
Eye Color: Crimson
Skin Color: Crimson
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair: Short, Vortex Black
Body Build: Humanoid in build, muscular, built for heavy physical activity.
Tail: Yes, a dull tipped dumbass of a tail that thinks for itself. It has the same evil tendencies of its owner though.
Tail Length: 2'5 most of the time.
Wings: Yes
Wingspan: About 8 feet if stretched.
Wings Appearance: Red With black spikes of bone jutting out from the top of the folding points, easily and comfortably fold against his back.
Tentacles: Tendrils would be a better word, has three that can grow from each of the sides of his stomach, but dosen't use them often, they consume alot of blood to extend, and usually stay tucked away. His six tendrils can lift about 300 pounds if strained. So, about 50 pounds each.
Cock Size: 11 in.
# of Cocks: One

Bio: The son of two serial killers in the 1300's, he was born in Australia, the dumping place for British prisoners. From his mentally unbalanced parents, he learned that his own survival was all that mattered, and eveyone but him was disposable. Around the age of 19, he began to hate the others on the island for some reason or another, even his own parents. Eventually, he drove himself into a state of insanity and killed all that he could find, finally throwing his father off a cliff face into the ocean, raping his mother, and slitting her throat with a sharp stone.

Needless to say, the Devil was impressed. He came to the insane teenager with an offer, serve him for eternity, and be garunteed a form of vitality, in which he could live forever, and never grow old. He agreed, knowing that he would end up in hell either way, might as well get a sweet deal out of it.

After quite a bit of successful work in winning over the souls of quite a few inncocent young women through their lust, and the souls of several men by coaxing out their anger. He was eventually promoted to an unholy hierarchy of hell, he was in charge of a large chunk of hell's mighty army for quite awhile.... however.. As time went on, there was less use for war, as the Devil and God began to respect each other more, and fought less.

Soon enough, in the 1800's, a deal was struck, this deal made Crush's job...well...basically useless. He was concerned, but the Devil gave him his due. He retired Crush, off to an alien planet in the above-world. When Crush learned of what would be there waiting, he wasted no time, and was summoned right on over to his planet of retirement, ready to cause chaos in Shokushu Campus.

Fighting Style: Uses a combination of extreme strength and deadly demonic magiks to obliterate his foes. If after prey, he usually uses his strong skills with hypnosis and stun spells to make his prey too weak to fight back.

Motivation: Having fun, causing terror.

Psychological Profile: Aggressive and driven by simple key emotions, Crush's heart has long gone cold. He finds humor in many things, but humor is one of the few positive emotions he posseses. He is sane, now that he has an outlet for his anger and lust. Has flashbacks now and then, and seems to suffer from trauma from a past encounter with an angel.

Distinguishing features: Has a scar running across his chest.

Behavior: Dosen't quite care much for others, and does enjoy seeing others in terror. Does what he needs to get what he wants. He enjoys scaring others within an inch of their life, and tends to freak out his victims before attacking.

Capabilities: His tail serves as a fifth limb, his tendrils serve as 6th-12th limbs. He can fly from a standing position with a few good flaps of his wings, and can get to a speed of about 45 mph. He can see in the dark and heat barely bothers him. His mastery of demonic ancient magiks is useful for memory erasure, hypnotization, summoning, and other devious uses.

Weaknesses: Intense cold shocks him due to his high body temperature, stunned by sudden bright light. He gets cocky due to his strength, which may be used to a cunning victim's advantage.

Sexual oddities: With each orgasm he has, the more semen he produces for the next one. His diet consists of meat and sugary food, his body dosen't store any extra fat, as it isn't neccesary, so all of the extra sugar and protein is just released into his semen. Making it very sweet, and even somewhat healthy. His skin is hot to the touch, but not enough to actually burn.

Etc: A member of the Alliance, Crush is the Commander of Fleet 64, who (he claims) to be the most powerful fleet of the Alliance. Fleet 64 is a team of rather intense monsters, put together in order to raid and bring back any escaping slaves from the alliance. Known for a large amount of general strength, but not alot of intellegence, Crush makes up for this with his fiery resolve, and his genuine leadership skills. Known by his men..er monsters, only as "Commander".

Picture by: Persephone

Last edited by Crush on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:49 pm

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:03 pm

I remember you too, we didn't really talk much. I'm sure we'll get a chance now though, the board seems to have shrunk.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:55 pm

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

Yes I also remember you from the old boards, welcome back.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

But I was practically unknown back then. I was too shy so I never actually posted on the forums back then. But... anyway...

Hello and welcome back. :)

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 am

Well, most of the dinosaurs are dead, so its time for the timid mammals to make their appearence I suppose? Lol, I remember you Ryujin, the name rings that bell...

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]