View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Terasmus - ***WIP*** - Major Changes coming soon! 

Post Terasmus - ***WIP*** - Major Changes coming soon!

(Word of advice - Cuteness derived from piccy doesn't necessarily means that the portrayal of the monster is cute! Narf.)

---

- News Transmission: We just recieved word of a new monster within the vicinity. Nothing can determine what it is. But hopefully we will have some data on it soon. -

- Name -

Terasmus

Ter is for "Terror", Asmus is for "Plasma"

- Race -

Undeterminable. Most likely alien... however.

- Type -

Sex-crazed Alien

- Gender -

Male

- Nationality -

Since it's not a being from Earth, then it doesn't possess such.

- Age -

Virtually non-existent to such a being.

- Height -

12 feet tall

- Weight -

Undeterminable. But one can assume that it is possibly very heavy.

- Eye Color -

Pupiless Red - They sit on his face and look more like globular balls of "jelly" instead of actual eyes.

- Skin Color -

Yellowish Green

- Skin Texture -

Smooth, but with 6 small bumps(the bumps are a darker green, almost a brownish color) located his back and two bumps located on both of it's palms of it's hands.

- Body Build -

Slightly pudgy around the middle. It does possess an obvious paunch. But it's rather short arms and legs does have ample muscles within them.

It's body has a head on top of a torso, with two arms and two legs. Both hands sport 3 fingers and on it's feet sports 2 toes.

- Tentacles & Length -

9 in total. 6 burst free from each of the bumps in it's back and are used to ensnare it's prey, along with the 2 that emerges from the bumps on both of it's palms. It's tongue is also a surprisingly long tentacle as well.

All tentacles serve but one purpose for this creature and that's to snag/ensnare a victim. If they whip out to ensnare or snag a victim's body part. It'll be stung for a brief period of time if it whips the tentacle out , causing a small surge of pain. But it won't permanently dehabilitate.

Each of it's tentacles, including it's tongue are pink in coloration.

- Cocks / Length -

One non-prehensile appendage that appears human-like with a mushroom-shaped head which is hidden underneath his bulbous tummy. For his determinable height... it is one foot when flaccid and grows to a full three feet upon full erection.

- Fighting Style -

It congeals it's massive body to merge with a surrounding object to hide and wait. Then when it feels that it's prey is alone. It will then maneuver it's way out of hiding. It then usually will bring it's tentacles out and play with it's target.

It's tongue tends to hang out of it's mouth quite alot.

- Motivation -

It holds a never-ending hunger towards sex. It usually delves deep into tongue acrobatics and playing with it's [victim] with his multitude of tentacles before proceeding to rape them.

- Personality -

It tends to adapt a child-like personality. It sees any potential prey as a toy before it rapes them.

- Distinguishing Features -

It's eyes look more like they are made of "jelly". They most predominantly stand out as it's most unique feature. The bumps on it's back and on the palms of it's two hands are the next most peculiar feature it possesses.

- Behavior -

It's been determined that it tends to adapt to a child-like personality, so it's behavior tends to be eratic. It changes depending upon the situation. If it is hunting for a potential victim to rape... then it is excited. During an assault... it becomes playful and wants to "toy" with it's victim. It is also attracted to the womanly scent of females now that it is a "Male".

- Capabilities -

Merge - The ability to merge with almost any object that it comes in close contact with.

Mind Wipe - Focusing energy from it's body, all of it's tentacles from the bumps on it's back and it's palms move over to the victim's head. And in a highly pressurized jolt of electricity... a victim's memories is erased of it. The only things that stays in the victim's head is the incredible rush of pleasure they felt during their encounter. But they will completely forget it.

Super Speed - Surprising for such a large, fat creature to run fast. But with abit of concentration and fueled by an electric charge coursing through it's system. It can run at very fast bursts of speed. It can keep charging this up to where it leaves flames behind in it's wake.

Pheromones - Through his saliva... when he licks at anyone... he can cause them to become more receptive. And they are more willing to go along with his desires.[/i[

- Weaknesses -

[i]It can be drawn into a trap via a net, a holding device, or something of that nature.

- Resistances -

Most physical forms of attacks have been deemed virtually useless to 'stop' it. It even seems to have a high resistance to even mental-based attacks, as well. Some people have tried to attempt to use a play of words on it, but it seemed to shrug them off.

- Likes -

Toys(as in prey), natural scenarios, swimming in a pool, lounging on the beach, screams, crying, fear, sex, all forms of music(it can be soothed and calmed down if music is played). The scent of a female...

- Dislikes -

Nothing apparently.

---

- History -

History to be rewritten...

- --

- Miscellaneous -

I am altering his goals, his wants, his needs, and his desires to befit him anew. History will be reworked.

- NOTE -

If you like being surprised. Being in weird, fun, interesting scenarios. And you don't mind lots of shifts, twists, and turns in a situation. Then... by all means... let us do something together. I am currently under no pressure for a scenario.

So give me a PM and let's work out the details.

Willing to be my partner?

---> My Scenario/Plot/Idea Topic <---

Last edited by Terasmus on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:27 am, edited 55 times in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

Lol, sounds like King-Kong, the child-like thing sounds like fun to see. Makes me want to create an alt-character...

*Gets a glare from his character* "Or not...heh..."

Picture by: Persephone

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Now all I'll really need to do is find a willing artist to possibly do up an artistic representation of this character. As there would be virtually no picture on the web that would suffice to perfectly display *how* Terasmus does look.

(And I did input "Terasmus" when I registered this name. *sigh* I kinda wanna kick that "Register" button.)

And... thanks. I thought it'd be kinda amusing to come up with a character that would be considered "far fetched" but easily likeable. I wanted it to have a sorta comedic quality to it, as well.

Basically... though... Terasmus is actually a *child* from it's home dimension. But it is a very dangerous monster... albeit a hungry one. And... yes. I am very happy with this character. And it's not one I'm gonna dump.

(Just don't expect me to be a student character... I prefer being big, burly monsters!)

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile YIM

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

Now I just need to get into a more giddy mood then I can appropriately portray this character. Hehe.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile YIM
Headmaster

Keep in mind that this is a RP site for rape, not vore. Alucard will absorb a victim to rape her and then release. Yours is described as actually eating the victims. That is not allowed here. If you're this amorphous humanoid thing you could flow over a girl and make a girl-shaped shell around... kind of like a piece of candy while you ravage the soft, feminine center inside ( ^_^) but there is no severely damaging or killing the students allowed here... which certainly includes eating them.

Also, make sure you read the background info of the school more thoroughly... remember that Shokushu is on an entirely different planet and if they're dealing with a monster they have whatever they need at their disposal to handle them... Like using a jar for a blob creature rather than a net.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

I know. And I've already talked with quite a few people who've helped indulge me with pointing me to the rules several times. And I certainly won't be employing "digestion" into a scenario where I *EAT* a victim.

Me and Alucard discussed this... and I also spoke briefly with Madison. And all three of us have agreed that it would be better if I would take in a victim "IN" me and keep her in. Then I would release her by regurgitation. But she would be very exhausted and drained. But there would not be any permanent damage done.

He would only do this to sate his never-ending hunger *temporarily* before allowing his "prey" to go free.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile YIM
Headmaster

ok... just going on what you've posted in your character description. What's listed there is against the rules so that's what I was addressing.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry if it sounds so confusing! I know most people would take the word "meal" and think... "Uh... you wanna digest a student? No way." And then I'd get smacked in the head with the rules repeatedly. But that's clearly not what it's meant to be.

And actually... this character is really meant to be a laid back and "fun tine" monster. It's one where I can just "get loose" and do something different for a change. Than doing all the rapacious rapings of being a "Male" monster which is what I'd normally portray.

I plan to finish each and every scenario with Terasmus "regurgitating" his victim up. They'll just be exhausted and completely drained. But no permanent harm will come to them.

---

Updatedededness with sketchie and tons of new details like weaknesses, dislikes, etc. Read it and weep... :D

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile YIM

After fighting and fighting with my thoughts...

I decided to kill all aspects of vore with Terasmus. Now he's just a hornified "sex crazed" alien. Considering that almost everyone seems apprehensive towards the aspects of vore. And I am wanting to involve myself in some fun roleplays. And I kinda wish that people wouldn't avoid me because of my extreme weirdness in my char creation.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]